Question about Exch2k3 SP2 75gb data store limits

I am about to roll out Exchange 2003 SP2 in a fresh environment, and was
curious about what the 75GB limits on the databases encompasses.

Since Exchange 2003 Standard supports up to four databases, does this mean I
can have four individual 75 GB databases running under Exchange 2003
Standard, or does it mean the total of all four databases can't exceed 75
GB, therefore requiring Exchange 2003 Enterprise?

Not sure where you obtained that information from - Exchange Server 2003
Standard does not support 4 databases.
You can have 2 - one Mailbox Store and one Public Folder Store.
http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/evaluation/editions.mspx

Each Store (Combination of EDB + STM file) cannot be >75 Gigs.

Enterprise Edition can have up to 20 Stores in 4 Storage Groups with no size
limitations.
--
Bharat Suneja
MVP - Exchange

"Robert Gordon" <Robert.Gordon@nospam.dslextreme.com> wrote in message
>I am about to roll out Exchange 2003 SP2 in a fresh environment, and was
>curious about what the 75GB limits on the databases encompasses.
>
> Since Exchange 2003 Standard supports up to four databases, does this mean
> I can have four individual 75 GB databases running under Exchange 2003
> Standard, or does it mean the total of all four databases can't exceed 75
> GB, therefore requiring Exchange 2003 Enterprise?

0
bharatsuneja1 (3146)

Backup question

a question and a question

IE8 privacy question

IF AND question

Question about Paste Special

Number Stored As Text 11-18-09
What property of a cell should I check to determine whether that cell contains a number stored as text? I have some cells which Excel 2007 tells me, via the office assistant, are numbers stored as text. I want to loop through all the cells in the used range testing for and correcting this. Paul Smith On Nov 18, 12:11=A0pm, "Paul W Smith" <p...@NOSPAM.twelve.me.uk> wrote: > What property of a cell should I check to determine whether that cell > contains a number stored as text? > > I have some cells which Excel 2007 tells me, via the office as...

Microsoft Query question

Question

OWA Question #16

Text Box Question

Open CSV file by double-click on explorer all data in one column
Hi, I have a Windows NT with Excel 97. I have a very simple csv file containing: 1;2;3 When I open this test.csv file from File->Open in Excel it renders the data in three different columns. If I open the file by double-clicking in explorer it launches Excel and the data if confined in the first column. It seems as if it doesn't do the same when opening in both ways. Any hint? What do you have for your windows list separator? Close excel windows start button|settings|control panel|Regional and language options Click the customize button Numbers Tab List separator Make sure it ma...

capture numerical data
I want to capture some numerical data from the website. For example, temperature of an observatory. How can I do it using C++ or using MFC library? Thank you very much! How is the data made available? WIthout that specification, no solution can be proposed. joe On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 11:42:03 +0800, "Dam" <yatyat11@yahoo.com> wrote: >I want to capture some numerical data from the website. For example, >temperature of an observatory. How can I do it using C++ or using MFC >library? >Thank you very much! > Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP] email: newcomer@flounder.co...

VBA//Oracle Interfacing Question

401K questions

how to money 2002
Had same problems with update. this was my how to. Run system restore to before update. uninstall money after you have save your current backup in my documents. run sp2 update. reinstall money 2002. When you open money it will find your file in my documents. If you haven't run update yet, uninstall money first. Run update. Reinstall Money. Cheryl wrote: > Had same problems with update. this was my how to. > > Run system restore to before update. > uninstall money after you have save your current backup > in my documents. > run sp2 update. > reinstall money 2...

Pie chart source data
The "Source Data" menu item is greyed out for my pie chart. Is there any way to confirm the source of the data that is driving the pie chart? I would rahter not utilize a "trial-and-error" method. Thanks Select the chart and click on one of the wedges. In the formula bar (above the column labels), there is a formula which tells where the data came from. It looks like this: =SERIES(Sheet1!$B$1,Sheet1!$A$2:$A$6,Sheet1!$B$2:$B$6,1) where the four arguments refer to the series name, the X values (category labels), the Y values, and the plot order. More on the series f...

ROWCOUNT question

If / Then Question

Exmerge Question #7

How do I append data in several cells in one column
How do I append data in several cells in one column? I have a situation where I have several worksheet with approximately 2000 records on each worksheet. I have to append the data in 2 of the several columns of information. I cannot permanently change the formatting of the documents. I am looking for something that can be done on a large scale with a minimum of keystrokes. I have tried concatenation, but when I delete the reference cell, the program faults out. I would appreciate any help.. Explain your appendage. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Tim" <T...

question about "delete"
I have a pointer: MyWindowClass *p = NULL; p = new MyClass(...); .... delete p; After delete p, does p equal NULL(it is in C++ standard?)? How to decide if p has been deleted? The reason I asked this question is that in my project, there are many code/files use the pointer which I need to determine is it is deleted? Can I use: if(p != NULL) delete p; I guess somewhere p has been deleted, but p still not NULL(possible?), the above code might cause problem. Hi Kathy, I typically just set p to NULL when I delete it: delete p; p = NULL; Then you can check it in other places and ...

How do I keep excel chart "data table" formats in several workbook
I have 1 workbook with the source data that creates serveral charts. The charts have been formated to show "data tables" containing both dollars and percents. I want to take the graphs and split up to various excel workbooks. When I copy the graph tab from the source file into the new workbook, I lose the formatting on the "data tables." Is there a way to copy the graphs to new workbooks while retaining the "data table" formats? I would prefer to not have to maintain the source data within each of the workbooks. The goal is to update the source file wh...

Macro that "shows all data " in several sheets.
Hey guys I want my macro to check some of the sheets in a workbook (e.g. l sheets with sheetname beginning with "Rev") and un-filter the ones that has set a filter (using macro-statement: ShowAllData?). My workbook occasionally expands with new "Rev"'s. The next step in my macro (and this works actually :) ) will copy every "Rev"sheet content and paste this into a "master"-sheet for further processing, but so far I just copy filtered data when filter is activated in the "Rev" and this causes me trouble. My effort to make a loop like this ...

Fuzzy matching data
Hi I have two spreadsheets of similar property data, and Im trying to create a formula in spreadsheet A that will look in spreadsheet B, find the matching property data then return corresponding data to spreadsheet A. Im using the Index formula for this and name ranges, and everything works fine if the property data in spreadsheet A exactly matches spreadsheet B. If there is a slight difference it falls down e.g. spreadsheet A property named '28 St Marks House', spreadsheet B property named 'Flat 28 St Marks House'. Does anyone know of a matching/lookup/index method that...