Query Server for all Email address

Hi all,
Is there away to query my Exchnage server 2003 to list all email address.

Thanks

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 06:25:02 -0800, Sam NetAdmin
<SamNetAdmin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hi all,
>Is there away to query my Exchnage server 2003 to list all email address.
>
>Thanks

ldifde
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q237677/

adfind
( you can google that)

and others...

0
adavid (8731)
10/31/2005 2:29:40 PM
"Sam NetAdmin" <SamNetAdmin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:706D04B2-196E-4C00-B9AE-C6157C69122A@microsoft.com...
> Hi all,
> Is there away to query my Exchnage server 2003 to list all email
address.

> Thanks

What kind of output are you looking for?  You could try ldifde to a
text file:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q237677/

Maybe something like:

ldifde -f c:\output.txt -r "(objectClass=User)" -l
"samAccountName,proxyAdresses"

Lee.

--
_______________________________________

Outlook Web Access For PDA , OWA For WAP
www.owapda.com
email a@t leederbyshire d.0.t c.0.m
_______________________________________

0
Lee
10/31/2005 2:36:01 PM
You don't query Exchange for that any more - you query Active Directory.

Use CSVDE or LDIFDE for this.  They are both LDAP export tools.  You simply
have to formulate your query so that you are asking Active Directory for
proxyAddresses.  Optionally, you can limit which objects you want to export
(users, contacts, groups, public folders).  This link should get you
started.
http://www.computerperformance.co.uk/Logon/CSVDE_LDIFDE.htm

--
Ben Winzenz
Exchange MVP

"Sam NetAdmin" <SamNetAdmin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
> Is there away to query my Exchnage server 2003 to list all email address.
>
> Thanks

0
Ben
10/31/2005 2:39:44 PM
Thanks.
I just needed a list LDifde did fine

Thanks

"Ben Winzenz [Exchange MVP]" wrote:

> You don't query Exchange for that any more - you query Active Directory.
>
> Use CSVDE or LDIFDE for this.  They are both LDAP export tools.  You simply
> have to formulate your query so that you are asking Active Directory for
> proxyAddresses.  Optionally, you can limit which objects you want to export
> (users, contacts, groups, public folders).  This link should get you
> started.
> http://www.computerperformance.co.uk/Logon/CSVDE_LDIFDE.htm
>
> --
> Ben Winzenz
> Exchange MVP
> MessageOne
>

> "Sam NetAdmin" <SamNetAdmin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi all,
> > Is there away to query my Exchnage server 2003 to list all email address.
> >
> > Thanks

Here's a script
http://www.suneja.com/blog/2005/09/how-to-export-all-email-addresses-from.html

--
Bharat Suneja
MCSE, MCT

"Sam NetAdmin" <SamNetAdmin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
> Is there away to query my Exchnage server 2003 to list all email address.
>
> Thanks

0
bharatsuneja1 (3145)

Timer for Queries?

Erratic results from query criteria

Update Query ?

Company Logo Disappears from HTML Email
8o Here is something strange. I have a problem with my Company logo disappearing upon sending out emails through an HTML format. I have several other employees who have the same issue. If the receiving party views them, it is displayed with a red X. In my sent box it is the same way. I have verified my settings in Outlook on the Automatic Download picture settings, and all others with same issue. It is all opened. Any ideas what could be killing it? Any suggestions? ...

Project server 2007 Program Managment
Hi, We are using project server 2007. We want to organise the project under programs as in the below link. Is there is any tutorial for that. http://office.microsoft.com/global/images/default.aspx?assetid=ZA102032131033 Thanks, Arun Arun: Create a custom Project Enterprise lookup table with your program names, then create a custom Enterprise Project Field that uses the value list Next assign your projects a value for that field Then, create a Project Center view grouped by your new custom field. -- Gary L. Chefetz, MVP, MCT, MCTIP Business: http://www.msprojectexper...

Stuck BCC emails
When an email is stuck because of a bad address, and there are numerous recipients in the BCC field, how do I remove only the problem mail from the queue? I can identify which address is bad, however, 'finding' messages on a queue shows all remaining recipients which are still not delivered, with nothing that differentiates the stuck email from the good ones. Exchange 2k3 / SP2 Thanks! -- BrownCoat http://forums.slipstick.com On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 12:22:05 -0400, BrownCoat <BrownCoat.482xbm@invalid> wrote: > >When an email is stuck because of a b...

GP 10 Home Page + Outlook + Citrix Server = CRASH!
We're in the QA phase of an upgrade to Dynamics GP V10 from V8SP5 and we've encountered a problem with the Home Page. If the Outlook section is visible, Dynamics GP will crash during the rendering of the Home Page with an error referencing dxtrans.dll. I have checked versions of this dll with a known to be working workstation and found no differences. I suspect there is an issue with way IE is configured (or operates) in Server 2003. For now we've removed the Outlook section of the Home Page and are proceeding with our QA testing. This question was originally posted by ...

design query match anywhere?
In the design query I want to match the letters "ABC" anywhere in the column 'description'. I could not get instr to work by using: InStr(description, "ABC")) > 0 How else can I match ABC (upper and lowercase) to anywhere in my 'description' column? Thanks! Are you saying you put that InStr bit as a criteria under your Description field in the query designer? Try putting Like "*ABC*" as the criteria instead. Alternatively, you could add a computed field to the query InStr([Description, "ABC") and then put >0 as the ...

I am getting a message that says "Unexpected Error An Error has occurred" when I am running an advanced find query on two custom entities. It seems to be when I have certain custom fields included in my view that the query errors out. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much. Just wanted to add that I seem to get errors when there is a 0.00 amount in these fields... "TJ" wrote: > I am getting a message that says "Unexpected Error An Error has occurred" > when I am running an advanced find query on two custom entities. It se...

Which one first?Install Windows Server 2003 SP1 or Exchange SP2 ? #2
Hi, We are running Exchange 2003 on Windows Server 2003. We planned to update the software in terms of patches, so which one should I do first, the OS patches (SP1 and onwards) or the Exchange patches ? By the way, any issue with Exchange SP2 ? Rgrds, Zul See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=37488 and http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=896742. I would recomment upgrading Exchange first. -- Regards, Roland "Zul J" wrote: > Hi, > > We are running Exchange 2003 on Windows Server 2003. We planned to update > the software in terms of patches, so which one...

notify email voice
i have a new toshiba satellite notebook with outlook 2003. how do i turn off the ridiculous "you have mail" voice? i've tried email options but that just turns off the beep. i've also tried changing the system sound. what else? Control Panel->Sounds and Multimedia->Sounds tab->New Mail Notification. = Change the sound file associated with this notification. --=20 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted ...

pass through query

a count field in a query?

Saving Username and Pass with Web Queries
I am pulling data from a website that requires you to provide a usernam and password everytime you visit the site. Excel has cachin capabilities, but everytime you close excel and try and open up th spreadsheet again, it can't login. What is the fix for this? Thanks, Hend -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Bump! --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

I can receive but cannot send emails
Using windows mail I have been using yahoo pop mail for some time but now I cannot send mail.This is the message I keep receiving...please Help The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'goochland holding pond', Account: 'plus.pop.mail.yahoo.com', Server: 'plus.smtp.mail.yahoo.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): Yes, Socket Error: 10051, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E "Roanoke va" <Roanoke va@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3E17B28D-6E25-49C2-A2D2-E3B6AE7C3B93@microsoft.com... > Using windows mail I hav...

Birthday query for many children in one record
I have a database for the church, it has one main flat table only. Each record for the parents have field for child1 name, child1birthday, child2 name, child2birthday, child3 name, child3birthday - up to 5 children. I am having difficulty trying to get a report to list the birthdays of the children like this parent name, child 1 name, child 1 birthday month etc. so you get something like this:- Parent John Smith, child Mary Smith January 3 Parent Fred Jones, child Bert Jones March 4 Parent John Smith, child Jane Smith March 6 Parent Harry Brown, child Jane Brown March 6 Parent Bert Taylor,...

SQL Server 2005 memory manager procedure cache behavior?
Can some one give me some insight on the SQL Server 2005 memory manager procedure cache behavior if the SQL statements are issued from Visual Studio vs having club all the SQL Statements as an SP. Do SP plans are kept longer in the procedure cathe than individual SQL ones. Is there a priority of one vs other? Please point me to any articles related to this. I have found one article but it is for SQLServer7.0 http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa226174(SQL.70).aspx It's not so much which stays in the cache longer as it's about the same principle as outlined in the white...

Unresponsive Query Wizard
Hi there, I have an Excel 2003 user who is using a spreadsheet that pulls data from our SQL server. When he opens it and refreshes the data it is fine, it pulls the current data, but when he tries to edit the query, the Query Wizard does not appear, he can see it on the task bar, but when he switches focus using task manager everything is greyed out and nothing works. I have tested the file from my computer and it is fine, which suggests a problem with his machine or installation. Does anyone have any ideas? Cheers, Steve Dooza wrote: > Hi there, > I have an Excel 2003 user who...

Another simple query
Dear all, I have a table that contains first names and last names in different fields. Is there any way to write a query that will give as a result the first name and last name in the same field? I hope this makes sense. Thanks in advance! SELECT [last_name_field] & ", " & [first_name_field] AS whole_name FROM [your_name_table] Change the field and table names to whatever your actual fields and tables are. Cheers, Jason Lepack On Apr 23, 9:47 am, Homer <peter.a.r...@googlemail.com> wrote: > Dear all, > > I have a table that contains first names an...

Query query
I am trying to create a new field in which it shows the sum total of 10 fields (Charge Time, Charge Time 2, Charge Time 3, etc.); what is the easiest way to do this? -- Joe NewFieldName: [Charge Time] + [Charge Time 2] + [Charge Time 3] .... etc -- Good Luck BS"D "joet5402" wrote: > I am trying to create a new field in which it shows the sum total of 10 > fields (Charge Time, Charge Time 2, Charge Time 3, etc.); what is the easiest > way to do this? > -- > Joe I tried this, and it doesn't work. Is there something I'm forgetting? -- Joe ...

Entourage doesn't even try connect to Exchange server
Hi! My colleague has trouble with Entourage 2008 (12.2.3). Since a week back he cannot connect to Exchange anymore. Usually when we start up Entourage and it connects to the Exchange server it warns that there's no root certificate installed and in that dialog we press �OK� and get connected anyway. Now this has stopped working and we've done all I know of ��reinstalled Office 2008 and re-applied the updates, removed all preferences for Entourage and Office, removed the �Microsoft User Data� folder and tried setting things up from scratch. No go. But. It works just f...

group by query trouble
I'm trying to run a query that counts the number of people with hemoglobin of type SS, type SC, and then all others. There are about 12 different kinds of types. Basically I want a count for SS, a count for SC, and then a count that totals all the others into one count. Hopefully that makes sense. I'm using group by for the SS and SC which works great, but I'm not sure how to tell it to add up the others. I'm not a big fan of nested IIf statements, but this should work after you put in the proper field and table names: SELECT IIf([Hemoglobin]="SC","SC&...

Forwarding Email #6
Hi All, Hope you can help me out. I have an employee that will be gone for an extended time. We would like to forward his email to an outside account. What is the easiest and best way to do this? thanks Harv On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 10:45:03 -0700, "Harv" <Harv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi All, Hope you can help me out. I have an employee that will be gone for >an extended time. We would like to forward his email to an outside account. >What is the easiest and best way to do this? > >thanks >Harv Create an Active Directory contact that is m...

POP Incoming Server changes to "localhost"
Periodically and without apparent cause, the settings for my POP3 server get changed from "incoming.verizon.net" to "localhost", and my user name is changed from "jg70124" to "jg70124/incoming.verizon.net". Whenever this happens, I am not able to send mail - Outlook reports that the server has rejected by user ID. I then must manually change the settings back. Any ideas? (Outlook 2002, SP2, Windows XP). It's usually the e-mail scanning function of an anti-virus program that causes this (it could also be a proxy server). Try temporarily disabl...

To Query or not to Query??
Hello all - I'm a newbe to Access but have made great progress. I'm using Acess 2003. The db is up and running prefectly. Now I need to tackle the reporting. I have seen posts about reports and queries and am a little confused. Do I need to create a query to run my reports off of? I have a tabbed subform in the main form. There are seven tabs breaking up all the services we provide. Like "Promo Items", "Leads", "Client Printed Material","Internal Print Material" and so on. The main form has the User, Branch and Marketing Rep. I need to...