Hello,

I was running a 2003 exchange server but got tired of dealing with the
spam, ndr and the rest. I had setup the accounts for everyone including
myself. Basically I had in outlook my account setup as an exchange
account. Now that our corporate mail is hosted elsewhere I need to pull
off my email from my exchange account. I have created POP accounts
while using the the IP address for pop and smtp so everything is local
when asking to pull. I have also went through an archive trying to get
messages to save on my PC so I can then use as PST file, with no
success. I have also tried looking for the leave on server or pull from
server tab or box everywhere in outlook and cannot find it either. I
CANNOT FOR the life of me seem to get these messages off of the server
and on to my PC. I have went into the first storage group -> mailbox
store -> then mailboxes and can still see the 309 messages for 9000kb
in my mailbox store. Does anyone know how to get these messages off of
the server and into my pc since I will be deleting the exchange from
our network. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Oh i have also installed mozilla thunderbird and setup new account and
to pull from outlook and have pulled mostly garbage into it, being
headers, fonts, styles. I have important emails that I would hate to
lose.

0
jivor50 (1)

POP3 will download only Inbox. For everything else (Deleted, Sent,
Contacts, Calendar) you need either IMAP4 or MAPI.

--

Text from most Windows dialogs can be copied to clipboard with Ctrl-Ins.

Free productivity applications suit - www.openoffice.org
Free Internet calling - www.skype.com
Free SQL database Firebird - full support for transaction control,
triggers, stored procedures, partial SQL-99 compliance
http://www.ibphoenix.com/main.nfs?a=ibphoenix&s=1142758270:704186&page=what_is_interbase
Free graphic image manipulation program - www.gimp.org
0
kpalagin (1838)

Off Topic: Pulling Hair Out
Want to have some fun? Search microsoft.public.pos on google groups for "hair." You'll get all of the posts about people pulling thier hair out. Hint: There's more than one page. ...

xml tags unrecognised by server??
I am new to xml and I am trying to use xml as web.config file. I will use asp.net form to get the web.config settings. Below is my web.config file: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?> <configuration> <system.web> <appSettings> <add key="Searcharoo_VirtualRoot" value="http://localhost/" /> <!--website to spider--> <add key="Searcharoo_RequestTimeout" value="5" /> <!--5 second timeout when downloading--> <add key="Searcharoo_RecursionLimit" value="20...

duplicate email after 2003 upgrade
I just installed the trial version of OL2003 and now I have a duplicate of every email in my inbox. How can I get rid of these dupes? Check your list of e-mail accounts -- make sure you don't have the same account listed twice. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:0e8e01c3b68f$87e2c470$7d02280a@phx.gbl, chainbucket wrote: > I just installed the trial version of OL2003 and now I > have a duplicate of every email in my inbox. How can I &g...

NOLOCK on View / Stored Procedure in SQL Server 2005
I have a SQL Server 2005 database that was several stored procedures and several views. Will the stored procedure listed below with the NOLOCK statement not lock the dbo.Team table? The stored procedure has numerous other processing details but I took that part out of the procedure. My goal is to make sure the dbo.Team table is not locked. Please help me resolve this issue. CREATE view v_Team AS SELECT * from dbo.Team CREATE PROCEDURE dbo.MasterTeam AS select * from v_Team (NOLOCK) GO On Tue, 18 May 2010 08:01:01 -0700, Joe K. <JoeK@discuss...

Printing an Email Distribution List
Is there anyway to Print the members of a Distribution List that was created in the Global Address Book? Any insight would be appreciated. Thank you. ...

Exchange 2000 mailboxes and merging?
I have come into work today to find that our Exchange 2000 server is not well! Some of the staff here tried fixing it over the weekend but have nt been successful in getting the private store back up (66gb) what they have done is create new mailboxes under a new store. My question is if i can restore the old private store back again can i merge the existing data in the old store with the new??? TIA Kind Regards Daniel Orchard is it exmerge? Dan Orchard wrote: > > I have come into work today to find that our Exchange 2000 server is > not well! > Some of the staff here trie...

outlook express: can not send or receive emails
I can no longer send and receive emails using my outlook express. It just stopped working. I have double checked all the settings, they are correct, I have internet access. And have even established a new email account using outlook. It seems like I might have received a virus that disabled my outlook express. The following message is the only piece of evidence I can find may point to the problem. An unknown error has occurred. Protocol: POP3, Port: 0, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800C013B Any suggestions? YOu can email me at davidk65@wayne.edu or contactdavidnow@hotmail....

Galmod on Exchange 2003 Sever
Can you still use galmod32.exe on exchange 2003 with 2003 AD servers? If not what tool can we now use and where can I locate it? Thank You for your help, NTborg Hi NTBorg I have tested galmod32.exe out on my Exchange 2003 server running Windows 2003 and yes, this utility does work on Exchange 2003. Hope this helps, Nan "NTBORG" <NTBORG@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:134ec01c3f705$e87625a0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Can you still use galmod32.exe on exchange 2003 with 2003 > AD servers? If not what tool can we now use and where can > I locate it? ...

HTML Emails
I am using Windows Live Mail. I just purchased a new computer with Windows 7 and this mail program is new to me. I send out HTML emails to a group of people. I used to be able to switch over to “Source Edit” in the Windows Vista mail program and just past my HTML source code into the email and it would work. Now I can not figure out how to copy and paste my HTML for it to work. Can anyone help? Erik You can use a signature or stationery file to add HTML code. Signatures only insert body code. Stationery inserts style and body code. Create a 'insert.htm' file. ...

Users with Email address not in All Users list
I have some users with Email addresses established (no mailbox) and would like to have them appear in the All Users recipient list. How would I do that? ...

Pull down menu
Hello, I am trying find a way to make a pull down menu in excel. I have a list of foods on one sheet in a workbook where all the nutrition information is stored per food type where the row indicates the food type and the columns indicate the nutrition info ie: Carbs, Protein, Fats, Calories etc. This sheet has roughly 300 or so food items listed in rows. How can I create a pull down menu in another cell on another worksheet as a method to select a food item from the food sheet? Any help is appreciated, Dave --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (...

outlook express accounts
I have set up 3 accounts via earthlink in outlook express. Each has a seperate account address. Mail for all three accounts come into my address account "main identity" using xp professional format on my computer. Any suggestions? Thanks, Dennis Dennis <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have set up 3 accounts via earthlink in outlook express. > Each has a seperate account address. Mail for all three > accounts come into my address account "main identity" > using xp professional format on my computer. Any > suggestions? Ask in an Outl...

Catch all emails
Just wondering if anyone has used the MS recommended product - MailBasketMD (http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/partners/mailutilities.a sp) - to catch all emails. I've also been told this can be done within Exchange 2003. Can it be done or do you need this third party software. Seems strange that you would need the software. "Nik" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Just wondering if anyone has used the MS recommended >product - MailBasketMD >(http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/partners/mailutilities.a >sp) - to catch all emails. > >I'...

Get email back from RSS folder in Outlook 2007
I was dragging an email from my INBOX to a folder (ie:stuff) and bumped the mouse, and it 'dropped' my email while I was over RSS FEEDS folder. Question is, how do I recover that email? I can create a new folder in the INBOX and copy email and postings from RSS feed into it, but there is still email showing in the RSS FEED folder. Drag and drop it back to the Inbox (or the subfolder you want it in). -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.html Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Mi...

Emailing Invoices
Hi, Does anyone know a way for RMS to be able to email invoices the way QuickBooks does? Thanks -- Sacha Save it as a PDF then email it. www.pdf995.com Rob "sachafav" <sachafav@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:22759D8D-8E1D-498D-898F-26FB4A4DDD85@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > Does anyone know a way for RMS to be able to email invoices the way > QuickBooks does? > > Thanks > -- > Sacha We configured a workstation with a PDF printer from Primo. We print the invoice to this printer which creates a PDF file on the desktop and ema...

Linked server query error
I have a query that runs against a linked server (tables are in dBase). When I run a simple select statement against one of the tables, I get an error: "Error converting data type DBTYPE_DBTIMESTAMP to datetime" Is there a way of tracing which record has this bad data in it? I'm running SQL SERVER 2008 R2 Thanks! Jerry Haynes (JerryHaynes@discussions.microsoft.com) writes: > I have a query that runs against a linked server (tables are in dBase). > When I run a simple select statement against one of the tables, I get an > error: > > "Error...

Print deletes email
When I choose Print from the file menu the email I want to print deletes and doesn't print. This only happens when the menu is expanded. I can print from the print icon on the toolbar. This is in Outlook 2003 Any ideas? Thanks Print what from which version in which window? Really, do you expect the crystal ball to have that much power? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, bodowspam@charter.net asked: | When I ...

Exchange 2000 alias
Hello Everyone, I am using windows 2000 Small Business Server, with Exchange 2000, Clients have win2k with outlook 2k. My boss would like to send emails as anyone in the company from his outlook without having to exit outlook and login as another user. Is there a way to do this, He already has everyones email mailbox in his outlook folder list. He already has permissions on each user to be owner, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA Richard. On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 10:47:57 -0400, "mds" <mdsrepair@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hello Everyone, > > ...

Save Attachments should be available in an open email
The Save Attachment option is only available in Outlook when the e-mail is closed. If you double-click the email and open it, this option is not available, it would be more convenient if it was. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.mic...

Outgoing Emails
My Outlook stopped sending out my emails. I can receive, but I cannot send. I have updated and reloaded. Nothing works. Any help? ...

Installing Exchange on Server 2003
I want to install Exchange Standard Edition on a Server 2003 domain controller. The licensing on the server is 'per server' and there are 15 users. When I install Exchange I am purchasing 15 CALS. Do I install 'per server' or 'per user'? This is a small company and the company does not want to spring for a separate Exchange box. TIA CALs = per user. There isnt a choice for licensing on an Exchange install. "r042wal" <r042wal@nospamgmail.com> wrote in message news:C38E0B5D-08A8-48B7-95AB-96B6F01BBCA5@microsoft.com... >I want to install ...

VMware exchange2007 server
I want to check daily backup restore in VMware exchange2007 server. I install exchange2007 in vmware owa is also working ok.mail.abc.com which is our real mail domain. but i can not restore backup which is done from original mail server. so kindly give steps for doing it. Ankit Vahnesha. <ankit2014@gmail.com> wrote in message news:bb4f37ec-23d2-4a4d-9b41-27d05140b496@j4g2000yqe.googlegroups.com... >I want to check daily backup restore in VMware exchange2007 server. > I install exchange2007 in vmware owa is also working ok.mail.abc.com > which is our real mail dom...

Disable CRM Email
Is there any way to disable email in CRM? Hello Do you mean internal email? If you remove the email address for a user in CRM then that user will not be able to send email or have email sent to them from CRM. External email will require the MSCRM Exchange connector. Regards Dan "roleca" wrote: > Is there any way to disable email in CRM? ...

Outlook 2000 doesn't remember email password
I cannot get Outlook 2000 to remember my email password, with the consequence that I have to send and receive emails manually. I was directed to Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 259416 which in turn prescribes an edit of HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Protected Storage System Provider. The problem is that that file does not seem to exist on my comptuer (WIndows XP Home). I would welcome advice. ...

Money 99
Anyone know how Money calculates the interest on Credit Card Accounts? When I set up the account and enter the interest rate and payment, I can go to the balance forecast and it only shows my payment being deducted each month and no interest being drawn. Have you got your CC in the Debt Reduction Planner? -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or for UK wishes email to mnyukwsh@microsoft.com. "Sally" <...