Hello,

I was running a 2003 exchange server but got tired of dealing with the
spam, ndr and the rest. I had setup the accounts for everyone including
myself. Basically I had in outlook my account setup as an exchange
account. Now that our corporate mail is hosted elsewhere I need to pull
off my email from my exchange account. I have created POP accounts
while using the the IP address for pop and smtp so everything is local
when asking to pull. I have also went through an archive trying to get
messages to save on my PC so I can then use as PST file, with no
success. I have also tried looking for the leave on server or pull from
server tab or box everywhere in outlook and cannot find it either. I
CANNOT FOR the life of me seem to get these messages off of the server
and on to my PC. I have went into the first storage group -> mailbox
store -> then mailboxes and can still see the 309 messages for 9000kb
in my mailbox store. Does anyone know how to get these messages off of
the server and into my pc since I will be deleting the exchange from
our network. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Oh i have also installed mozilla thunderbird and setup new account and
to pull from outlook and have pulled mostly garbage into it, being
headers, fonts, styles. I have important emails that I would hate to
lose.

0
jivor50 (1)

POP3 will download only Inbox. For everything else (Deleted, Sent,
Contacts, Calendar) you need either IMAP4 or MAPI.

--

Text from most Windows dialogs can be copied to clipboard with Ctrl-Ins.

Free productivity applications suit - www.openoffice.org
Free Internet calling - www.skype.com
Free SQL database Firebird - full support for transaction control,
triggers, stored procedures, partial SQL-99 compliance
http://www.ibphoenix.com/main.nfs?a=ibphoenix&s=1142758270:704186&page=what_is_interbase
Free graphic image manipulation program - www.gimp.org
0
kpalagin (1838)

account registure listing order
How do I change the listing in the account registure from the oldes transaction first to the newest transacton first -- Poor old fart Depending on version, click on the header "Date" in the register. Or, pull down the View pull down, select the Sort by pull out and go from there. "tomkatlee" <tomkatlee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E32E013C-2063-41E2-B365-75480E5DCA6E@microsoft.com... > How do I change the listing in the account registure from the oldes > transaction first to the newest transacton first ...

email addresses in cells
If I enter an email address into a cell, Excel underlines it and then treats it as a live address. This makes it impossible to edit. The only solution I have found is to use Paste Special, but even then the pasted version becomes live again as soon as you have finished editing it. Does anyone know a way of switching this maddening feature off - either temporarily or permanently? Tony In XL 2002 and 2003 you can turn this off through Tools>AutoCorrect Options>AutoFormat as you type. Uncheck the box you find there. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 15:42:01 -0700, tonyay...

Sending RichTextFormat as Body of an Email
Hi Everyone, I am using System.Web.Mail [C#,Windows Form] to send emails. I am taking the rtf of a rich text box to populate the string for the body of the email. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------= =AD---------------------------------------- // Converting the Rtf of richtextboxcontrol to byte array and then to a stream Byte[] byt =3D System.Text.Encoding.Unicode.GetBytes(richTextBox1.Rtf); Stream output =3D new MemoryStream(byt); // reading the stream and getting the values into a string (to be used as body for my string) StreamReader reader =3...

How to display email address instead of AD name
We have several employees who are set up with multiple email addresses. We also have multiple employees with access to a "common" customer service account which is set up with dozens of email addresses. How can I set up our Exchange 2003 server to list the actual address the email was sent to instead of using the Active Directory name for the employee in the email's "to" field? We are currently on the latest revs for Exchange 2003 running on Windows Server 2003 (32-bit). I know it is possible because this feature was working for us prior to moving the Exha...

CRM Email 05-12-04
I just installed SFO successfully, however whn i try to send send an email that i created using the crm email button it fails to send. A Microsoft CRM box comes up: "An error has occured. For more information contact your system administrator." Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. TIA Hi Jose: Is your Exchange connection OK? Can you send email from Outlook via Exchange (i.e. not a CRM email)? Does an nslookup <server> from the client resolve correctly to the server? Also, try this, Go to: C:\Program Files\Microsoft CRM\Client\res\web and edit the web.config file to...

Is there a mail limitation when sending a bulk email message
Hi all, I posted this message quite some time ago but didn't receive a reply so I'm re-posting in the hope there may be some newbies who have come across a similar issue. I send a bulk email message every few months to ~11,000 contacts. There seems to be a limit as I have to send them in batches of say 1,500 in order to get all the mail out. I've tried to send them all at once and I thought at first that it worked, but when I went to check the contact activity history, nothing was logged. Any clues? I know it could be a mail server issue but I've spoken to our IT pe...

Exchange 2007 public folders....
I installed exch2007 beta2 and chose "no outlook 2003 clients" during installation. I think by doing this, the default public folder store is not created. I manually created a new pf store via the gui, then used powershell to create a new public folder. however outlook (2007 beta2) does not see the public folder hierarchy. is there something im missing? On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 14:17:26 -0400, "Jimmy" <j@j.j> wrote: >I installed exch2007 beta2 and chose "no outlook 2003 clients" during >installation. I think by doing this, the default public fold...

Not sending mail thru Dfault account . Help pls.!!!
Hi all, I have Exchange server installed on SBS 2000 server. My users use outlook 2002 as there e-mail client. I have configured exchange server but this server is only for internal use (it can't send or recive any external mail). I have set it up cos I wanted to make use of "Public Folders" functionality. This alowes you to share Calender, Task, Contacts.... with other users. The real E-mail account (the one that can send recive external mail) is account provided by ouwer internet provider. So I am useing SMTP account as a default account in outlook and I have configured ou...

opening email client
Ho do I stop Messenger opening windows live mail. I just want it to go straight to web based email (hotmail) account. Greetings Tania, To stop this from happening you'll just have to disable the automatic signing into your Live ID from Live Mail. To do that, pop open Live Mail, press the Alt key on the keyboard to open up the menu bar, choose Tools, then Options, then Connection tab, and choose 'Stop signing in'. -- Jonathan Kay Microsoft MVP - Windows Live Messenger MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger MessengerGeek Blog: http://www.messengergeek.com Messenger Re...

can't get account to balance
I have tried balancing my checking account in Money2005 Deluxe. I had been able to and suddenly in March of this year there was an amount there that I couldn't, at that time track down. Usually I'd go to the balance account section, enter in my ending balance and date, and the amount of difference was $0, so the account was in balance and it was usually a 30 sec process to balance the account. Somehow I checked something as being reconciled that maybe wasn't. Is there a way to start that process out from where it was originally?? That is, when I first started the proces...

Windows XP, Compuserve 2000, & email
Over the last two weeks I have upgraded my computer. I upgraded from Windows ME to XP and from Compuserve Classic to Compuserve 2000. My problem is that I can not download my email into Microsoft Outlook 2000. It is my understanding that when I changed to Compuserve 2000 that I did away with dial-up. What I need to do is have Compuserve 2000 running when I want to "Send/Receive" in Outlook. It sounds like I need to make some setting changes. Can you tell me what I need to do? ...

HTML email images are converted to attachments when email viewed
I'm using Outlook 2000 SP3. I use the INBOX for mail from Earthlink and a subfolder, under the INBOX, for email from Comcast.net. HTML email from Earthlink, with embedded images received into INBOX are converted 'on the fly' into an attachment after initially, and momentarily, being displayed within the email message. Once the image is moved into an attachment, a place holder remains in the email message. The same email message, when sent to my comcast mailbox, is received into the email subfolder (by way of Outlook rules) and the image is NOT converted into an attachme...

Ability to send mail to secondary and tertiary email addresses
Currently, email can only be sent to a contacts primary email address. Even if 2 or 3 email addresses exist on the contact list, there is no way of selecting those addresses when emailing contacts. The only way to do so currently is to load the contact, modify the email addresses, then select the contact when sending an email. It would be nice to select from a list of multiple email addresses for a particular contact, or even have the option of entering a manual email address. Thanks ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestio...

Exchange 2000 System Manager
Can Exchange 2000 system manager run on Windows Server 2003? Thanks There's no need to. You can manage Exchange 2000 servers with Exchange Server 2003 ESM. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A03589D2-B6EA-43F5-809B-44BD44BD6F0C@microsoft.com... > Can Exchange 2000 system manager run on Windows Server 2003? > Thanks Thanks for replying. The ESM for 2003 will not effect the Exchange 2000 enviornment? I need to setup a new b...

Auto-fill in contacts box of email
For some reason when I send an email to client, the contacts box at the bottom of the email is filled in with some other contact's name. I don't want other clients seeing who I email the message to. How do I fix this? Todd ...

How do I configure Outlook to microsoft Exchange server.
Everytime I try to open my Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 a small box appears saying " Configuring Outlook Accounts". Then a small window appears saying " Microsoft Exchange Server is unavailable". How can I fix this? I have Windows Pro XP on my computer. I need a simple answer if possible. I am not a computer wiz :) Use the mail applet in the control panel to remove the exchange account, then configure the correct type, pop mail? "Zoe" <Zoe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A9D633AF-C17C-40BA-B718-8807EEACCA0B@microsoft.com......

Rollup for Exchange 2000 (6556.4)
I have just installed Exchange 2000 rollup (6556.4). I was wondering if this updates the build version number when patch is applied. It should. If yoyu open Exchange System Manager and click once to highlight the Servers object, in the right hand side, you will see the server name along with the version and build. You can also check in ESM by right clikcing the server name, selecting properties, and on the General Tab should be the same information. -- Nicholas Basile(MSFT) nicbas@online.microsoft.com Microsoft PSS Please do not send email directly to this alias is for newsgroup purposes ...

Re-build Exchange 2003 AD
How would I go about re-building my Exchange Server 2003 AD? Something is not right with the OS it keep re-boot about once a day. I would like to re-install W2k3 and exchange and then restore the Information Store with out restore the C and D drives. Thanks for your help! "Maida" <Maida@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1B2B95D4-BE8C-4719-A657-7C1651244342@microsoft.com... > How would I go about re-building my Exchange Server 2003 AD? Something is > not > right with the OS it keep re-boot about once a day. I would like to > re-install W2k3 and...

Missing WMI Classes for Exchange Perfmon Counters
I have a report that I created which collects information from various places (Active Directory, Exchange, Event Logs, and Performance Counters) in order to compile a detailed report about the Information Stores on one of our Exchange 2003 clusters. I have recently discovered that the report fails to run when the cluster is running on node 1 because the WMI classes that I use to pull information out of the Performance Counters are not installed/registered for some reason. Specifically, I am trying to use the "Win32_PerfRawData_MSExchangeIS_MSExchangeISMailbox" class, but whe...

My Outlook hangs for a minute + each time I try to open an email
Outlook 2003 hangs each time I move to another email or inbox or try to open an email; I ahev tried all the cleaups and registry cleans etc and my system is runing XP Pro fast with no probs. This has only started a short while ago; anyone know why it would happen? ...

Exchange 2000 performance problems / server hangs
we recognize performance problems with one of our two exchange servers. from time to time it seems that srv1 is not responding anymore. also at the server console the server is not responding to mouse clicks or keyboard inputs but it doesn't looks like that the server is doing something (no harddisk activity, low cpu and normal memory usage). after a while (e.g. 30-40sec.) everything comes back to normal operation. i suppose that these delays may be caused by replicating data from srv1 to srv2 whenever a user creates a new public folder and files more than only a few mails. what we ...

Auto-forwarding private messages in Exchange 2003
In Exchange 5.5 you could set an auto-forward from one account to another without having the Private and confidential items included. In Exchange 2003 it appears to forward all messages when setting it in Delivery Options. Is there a way to exclude these items without having to set a rule in every mailbox seperately ? -- Regards, Marc On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 06:37:03 -0700, "Marc" <Marc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >In Exchange 5.5 you could set an auto-forward from one account to another >without having the Private and confidential items included. In Exchange 20...

Email subject line copy
I am just getting started with MSCRM and have set up a template to automatically send a message to all new leads. It is working well, but in addition to the subject I set up it add a cryptic "CRM:{311A1065-4CBF- 44F5-B522-2B113DAE7F49}:MRC" Can this be eliminated? Thanks Bob Waxler -- Bob Waxler Blue Bell Group mailto:bwaxler@bluebellgrp.com This is the GUID That is used by CRM to track the message and it's responses, If you eliminate it CRM won't track the email. -- Paul Papanek Stork MBA, CTT+, MCT, MCSE+I, MCSA, MCAD, MCDBA Solutient of Ohio, INC. email: pst...

Outlook client on CRM server and Exchange server
Hi, I have read in some discussion group that Outlook client should not be installed on CRM server and Exchange server. Does it affect e-mail sending and receiving via CRM? If so, and if it is installed on these servers, will uninstalling these solve any e-mail problems? Since I am getting A SOAP error occurred: '80070005Access is denied. ' when I am trying to send email from CRM. Thanks in advance, Bilge Gul Hi, I found the reason of the 'A SOAP error occurred: '80070005Access is denied. ' error. On the Exchange Server, the MSCRMConnector Virtual Directory should...

Help with ldifde or adfind AD<>Exchange
* Also posted in the AD forum Hi, I have a request to separate mail-enabled contacts and legitimate exchange mail boxes which are combined in our exchange organization. I'm trying to get this data from the following attribute: msExchHomeServerName msExchHomeServerName: /o=OrganizationName/ou=Mail-01/cn=Configuration/cn=Servers <--- this is where the contacts & mailboxes are combined Here's a sample ldifde command: ldifde -f output.ldf -s dc12003 -d "dc=snetworks,dc=com" -p subtree -r "(&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=User)(msExchHomeServerName=...