Published Free & Busy Information inconsistent

Envirnonmet=Windows 2000 SP4, E2K SP3+Sept 2003 rolled up hotfix, Outlook 2000 SR1 clients.
I have recently deployed a group policy to force OL clients to publish 12 months of Free&Busy data to our organization, all this seems fine and all 4000 clients have the setting set to 12 months and update every 15 minutes, we have 7 servers and replicate the public folder to all servers.
The data that is visible in the client meeting request window pane is very inconsistent with very few actuall displaying the 12 mths, some have upto 6 mths and some only 2, i have observed that this varies at times for each mailbox.
Anyone have any ideas of other dependencies to check.

       Thanks in advance
anonymous (74722)

Any chance that the guys that don't work are running XP as their desktop OS?

--

regards,
Michael Abbaticchio

"Jessie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Envirnonmet=Windows 2000 SP4, E2K SP3+Sept 2003 rolled up hotfix, Outlook
2000 SR1 clients.
> I have recently deployed a group policy to force OL clients to publish 12
months of Free&Busy data to our organization, all this seems fine and all
4000 clients have the setting set to 12 months and update every 15 minutes,
we have 7 servers and replicate the public folder to all servers.
> The data that is visible in the client meeting request window pane is very
inconsistent with very few actuall displaying the 12 mths, some have upto 6
mths and some only 2, i have observed that this varies at times for each
mailbox.
> Anyone have any ideas of other dependencies to check.
>
>        Thanks in advance

nospam6185 (535)
2/17/2004 11:55:31 AM
yes all are XP pro sp1 desktops.
0
anonymous (74722)
2/18/2004 1:16:06 AM
I don't believe XP boxes are affected by Windows 2000 GPO's.  At least that
is what I have observed in my environment.

--

> yes all are XP pro sp1 desktops.

0
nospam6185 (535)

Print or save custom form without sender's information
Recently I created my first form in Outlook to be used for our company's “Suggestion Box” Public Folder. It’s a custom form which was modified from a Post form. The idea was that our employees would be more likely to provide feedback if it were as simple as sending an e-mail, rather than having to take the time to leave their desks and fill out a hard copy form to drop into an actual suggestion box. In an effort to keep the information anonymous, I was able to remove the “From” field in the form and create a custom view in the Public Folder so that no one in the office could see ...

Publishing to the web through Publisher

Display information being cut short
I am attempting to display information from another workbook. Now I am able to get this information displayed and all the information is displayed correctly, but my problem is when i save and exit the file, then open it back up it cuts the information in half. Can this be stopped? The current formula to pull the data from one workbook1 to workbook2 is \[Internet Sales.xls]Master'!$J$27 Open the sending workbook in the same instance of excel. When you close the sending, excel and windows will truncate (after a recalc) the string to 255 characters. Frustrated wrote: ...

MS Money and Business 2002
I'm confused. I've been using MS Money 2002 on a Windows 2000 Pro pc since 2002. Now I'm running MS Money 2002 on an XP Pro pc. I received a message telling me I would no longer be able to log into Money 2002 since July 31, 2008. That was some time ago. Question: If one logs in using the "Offline" mode, can one continue to use this old version of MS Money? I don't care if nothing automatically updates. Thank you for your help. ...

publisher #74

Copy information from one cell to several different cells
I received an Excel document that has 2000 plus names and addresses, however they put the name and address together in one cell and I need them in seperate cells so I can sort on the address. Is there a way I can take the information in one cell and move it to several different cells, without having to cut and paste every one of the 2000 cells. If they are separated by a common delimiter, you can use the Data->'Text to Columns...' feature. -- Regards, Dave "BRyan" wrote: > I received an Excel document that has 2000 plus names and addresses, however > th...

M2005 Small Business
Can anyone else get this to work? I go through the steps of creating an invoice template and save it. But every time I return, my template is not in the list. See http://money.mvps.org/faq/#Business (2nd item) for some instructions on making it work. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback especially if it's a...

Installing Publisher 2003 gives an error

Sending Publisher Files

Business Account Manager
When I double-click on an Account, I get an error (that doesn't say anything specific - it just asks me if I want ot send an error report to Microsoft). Then, when I click ok, my email is displayed where the Account History is supposed to be displayed... That's usually caused by a forms cache corruption. Within Outlook: Choose Tools Options Click the Other tab Click Advanced Options Click Custom Forms Click Manage Forms Click Clear Cache Click Close and OK until you are back to Outlook. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Editi...

Free Resource
Hi, I would like to see the free resources for a period ( eg: from 1-Feb to 15-Feb) from the Gantt chart. Is that possible? Thanks, Manu Hi Maanu, The Gantt Chart does not show resources. You could however select any task, click the assign resources button. Therein, select the resources you're interested in and click Graphs. Alternative Window, Split Activate the lower pane select the Resource Graph (or resource usage) view In top pane select a task with the resource(s) you're interested in HTH -- Jan De Messemaeker Microsoft Project Most Valuable P...

Publisher 2000 #23

Publisher 2003

upgrade publisher

Microsoft Publisher ?

Why is publisher newsletter not page wide when sent
When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it it is about 4" wide. I want it to be page wide when it is sent to a client. What do I need to do? What do you call "page wide"? If you had started with the email template, you would not have width issues. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Donna McDermed" <DonnaMcDermed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5974DDA0-2E2D-4495-A5EB-FBF8F543482B@microsoft.com... > When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it > it > is abo...

Help Publishing Custom Form
I have published a custom task form to my Organizational Forms Library following the instructions here: http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=34. It works great, and now I have 2 quick questions regarding selecting the published forms: 1. Can I make the forms available by selecting the NEW menu, so I don't have to choose the form, and then browse to find it? I would like be able to select New and have it show my custom form there AND the default task form for that folder. 2. If not, I think I am supposed to be able to highlight the task folder, then select the ACTION menu and see ...

Publisher for MAC
I would like to be able to use some of the publisher features on my MACBOOK PRO, but have been unable to locate the software, I waited for Office 2008 for Mac and it wasn't there :( when are you going to have it available for we mac afficianado's? -- If you try it you can be sure if you don''t like it, if you don''t try it your assuming. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see t...

how do i set up outlook through an ISP? what information do I nee.
I am trying to set up Outlook through my ISP. The e-mail account I want to receive and send e-mail is Yahoo. I have been unable to set up Outlook. I would appricate any help anyone could help me with. thanks larry, P.S. My ISP is my local phone company Do you have a free or paid e-mail account thru Yahoo? (You have to have a Yahoo Plus [paid] account to have POP3 access.) For additional information about how to setup POP3/SMTP in Outlook for Yahoo, try: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;296524 or http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/pop/pop-02.html "larryh&q...

convert Publisher document to Word
I created name tags in Publisher and want to convert them to a Word document so I and type a different name on each tag. I did it once and can't remember how - have tried saving the Publisher file as a Word file, but it only saves the text, not the formatting. Help! Hi Paula (pkrantz@thediscoveryalliance.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || I created name tags in Publisher and want to convert them || to a Word document so I and type a different name on each || tag. I did it once and can't remember how - have tried || saving the Publisher file as a Word file, but it...

Emailing from Access application
Apologies for the crosspost, but I'm not sure where this will get the best response (and also not sure of which Outlook group to post to, so I've chosen the top-level one). Application is Access 2003/Outlook 2003, running on Win XP Pro (latest SP - corporate network environment). I have an Access application which uses DoCmd.SendObject to email reports as ..snp files. Addressees are selected (indirectly) from a listbox for particular reports, and VBA code modifies report design accordingly, then uses the DoCmd.SendObject method to email to the appropriate addressee. The code...

How do I get upgarde for publisher 98 to 2000 ?
I have set up the publisher 98 but I have installed in office 2000 on my pc. My system is run win xp so now microsoft update office 2000 SR-1 ...so what shall I do then . aknz2004 wrote: >I have set up the publisher 98 but I have installed in > office 2000 on my pc. My system is run win xp so now > microsoft update office 2000 SR-1 ...so what shall I do > then . ======================================= If you want Publisher 2000, you'll have to purchase a copy of the program. You cannot upgrade Pub98 to Pub2000...they are two separate programs. -- John Inzer return e-mail...