Publish Shared Calendar

Hey all... I would like to publish a shared calendar onto the internet
(Personal calendar, that is shared.. Not a shared folder).. Although I
could always change it over to a shared folder..

We are running Exchange 2003, but the website is hosted elsewhere...

Ideally I'd like the calendar to be editable on the web.. Is that an
option? Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks
David

0
dwessell (1)

That is going to be hard.  You might want to check http://www.cdolive.com or
http://www.slipstick.com for some ideas on how to pull the data from your
calendar and publish it on the Internet.  One thought is to copy the data
into a public folder and publishing that becasue it's a little easier
permissions-wise and you might be able to use standard OWA.
--
Ed Crowley
MVP - Exchange

"David Wessell" <dwessell@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hey all... I would like to publish a shared calendar onto the internet
> (Personal calendar, that is shared.. Not a shared folder).. Although I
> could always change it over to a shared folder..
>
> We are running Exchange 2003, but the website is hosted elsewhere...
>
> Ideally I'd like the calendar to be editable on the web.. Is that an
> option? Can someone point me in the right direction?
>
> Thanks
> David

0
curspice6401 (3487)

Teh selected object could not be found
I am desperately trying to remove account shared rights from a user whose account has been deleted from the domain. I tried using the hotfix and registry key for this problem, but that one is specifically for Account Owner Rights. This user has shared rights to the account and I can not remove her or add anyone else to it. I get the following message: The Selected object could not be found. Verify that the object exists in the database and Active Directory. She is already out of the directory, how can I remove her manually from the database? I am thinkin of deleting her from the S...

file share access to w2k8 host needed from image
hi, i am currently using vs 2005 r2 sp1 on a windows 2008 host machine (secured by ipsec). i now want to have file share access to my host from any image. when i try to run "net share \\<hostmachine>\c$" i do receive an error as following: "the network path was not found". please note: - either image client can access shares on different computers - i can access my host from any other client in network (no virtual one) using "net share \\<hostmachine>\c$" - stop ipsec on host does not change anything so the problem probably has to do with some f...

Using Exchange Server 2003 EE as a Calendar Server
Dear Professionals, First of all, I'm not professional in Exchange server . I want to deploy a calendar server to manage events, meeting requests, individual calendars of employees and so on. I decided to install Exchange server 2003 EE for that. Now, I have two questions: 1)- How to achieve this task (main steps). 2)- Is it possible to use this feature without creating mailboxes for users but just create mail addresses (in the future, I may plan to switch corporate mail server to exchange instead of Linux)? Thanks and Regards, Tamer Shaalan. the only calendar you can have withou...

Publishing to the web through Publisher

File and Print Sharing on Exchange 2003
Would there be any reason why I would need File and Print Sharing enabled on my Exchange 2003 cluster? I would like to minimize as much network services as possible and I can not think of any applicable use for FPS. I know mail slots use SMB but I do not believe Exchange 2003 uses mail slots??? Any advice would be helpful. Thanks, Brian Message tracking logs use a share so if you do remote admin you would lose this. There are two other shares in addition. I do not believe any are critical but be aware of what you will no longer have available. Nue "HoosierDaddy" <bjorgenson@...

publisher #74

Installing Publisher 2003 gives an error

Sending Publisher Files

Sharing PST files
My partner and I each have different profiles (Windows XP) on our home computer, but have a shared email account. When I first set up the email account in Outlook 2002, I was logged into the computer as myself and just clicked on all of the default settings to establish the email account. However, I've discovered that she can't access the email account when logged into the computer as herself Is there some way to save all of the Outlook files associated with the email account to a shared folder and to instruct Outlook to look for that account information in the new location? &qu...

Publisher 2000 #23

Cash Flow Calendar
Can someone explain what the black balance represents on the Cash Flow calendar? I was assuming this should be the daily cash balance. Mine is so far off of the real number, I am a little confused... thanks! -- Doug ...

Calendar sharing #4
Hello, There is a user in our ORG that has multiple calendars set up on her profile. She has set permissions to each calendar accordingly, yet when another user tries to open a calendar of her, they can only get the Default Outlook caleadar. Any iseas on why the others are not an option? TIA! In Outlook 2003 and earlier versions, to provide access to a shared = folder that isn't one of the folders listed on the File | Open | Other = User's Folder dialog, the mailbox owner needs to grant "folder visible" = permission to the root of the mailbox and any other parent fold...

Publisher 2003

Outlook 2007 calendar
I lost many scheduled items after a sync with my BB. Can I retrieve them from a backup ost or pst file? or is there an easier way? Also, can I keep ALL schedule items, even those more than 2 years old? thanks, Phil Phil;111477 Wrote: > I lost many scheduled items after a sync with my BB. Can I retrieve them > from a backup ost or pst file? or is there an easier way? Sure, if you made such a backup. > Also, can I keep ALL schedule items, even those more than 2 years old? Outlook never deletes past events unless you've specifically configured it to do so by ena...

upgrade publisher

Microsoft Publisher ?

Why is publisher newsletter not page wide when sent
When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it it is about 4" wide. I want it to be page wide when it is sent to a client. What do I need to do? What do you call "page wide"? If you had started with the email template, you would not have width issues. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Donna McDermed" <DonnaMcDermed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5974DDA0-2E2D-4495-A5EB-FBF8F543482B@microsoft.com... > When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it > it > is abo...

Help Publishing Custom Form
I have published a custom task form to my Organizational Forms Library following the instructions here: http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=34. It works great, and now I have 2 quick questions regarding selecting the published forms: 1. Can I make the forms available by selecting the NEW menu, so I don't have to choose the form, and then browse to find it? I would like be able to select New and have it show my custom form there AND the default task form for that folder. 2. If not, I think I am supposed to be able to highlight the task folder, then select the ACTION menu and see ...

Publisher for MAC
I would like to be able to use some of the publisher features on my MACBOOK PRO, but have been unable to locate the software, I waited for Office 2008 for Mac and it wasn't there :( when are you going to have it available for we mac afficianado's? -- If you try it you can be sure if you don''t like it, if you don''t try it your assuming. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see t...

convert Publisher document to Word
I created name tags in Publisher and want to convert them to a Word document so I and type a different name on each tag. I did it once and can't remember how - have tried saving the Publisher file as a Word file, but it only saves the text, not the formatting. Help! Hi Paula (pkrantz@thediscoveryalliance.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || I created name tags in Publisher and want to convert them || to a Word document so I and type a different name on each || tag. I did it once and can't remember how - have tried || saving the Publisher file as a Word file, but it...

How do I get upgarde for publisher 98 to 2000 ?
I have set up the publisher 98 but I have installed in office 2000 on my pc. My system is run win xp so now microsoft update office 2000 SR-1 ...so what shall I do then . aknz2004 wrote: >I have set up the publisher 98 but I have installed in > office 2000 on my pc. My system is run win xp so now > microsoft update office 2000 SR-1 ...so what shall I do > then . ======================================= If you want Publisher 2000, you'll have to purchase a copy of the program. You cannot upgrade Pub98 to Pub2000...they are two separate programs. -- John Inzer return e-mail...

Outlook Calendar to Lotus Notes Calendar Synchronization
Hello I have both Outlook 2003 and Lotus Notes on a desktop. Outlook is my preferred mail/calendar program, however I have a critical database that runs on Notes only. The database also puts entires into the Notes Calendar. What is the easiest way to synchronise the Outlook and Notes Calender? Thanks. Ask in a Lotus Notes news group? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and ...