Public Folders Error Message

In Public Folders getting an error message with some (not all) contacts and
calendar items when you try to open them even with admin right or ownership
right.  The message says "Can't open this item" unkown error.  Any thoughts

"=?Utf-8?B?TWhlcm5hbmRleg==?="
<Mhernandez@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote in news:165B0C43-FC8B-4EDB-938F-7CE0B97F7FC8
@microsoft.com:

> In Public Folders getting an error message with some (not all)
> contacts and calendar items when you try to open them even
with admin
> right or ownership right.  The message says "Can't open this
item"
> unkown error.  Any thoughts

Can you back them up correctly? Sounds like there may be some
corruption.

Regards,

--
Arlo Clizer
Exchange MVP

Cannot send message Outlook 2003
Receiving message works fine but I can't send them. I have checked my settings. I receive an error message telling that the conexion to the server was interupted. How can I diagnose the problem. I have checked also with my provider. And on their side it seems to be fine. Bernard Additional information The err number is 0x800CCC0F and I get the same wether my Norton Internet Security is active or not. Bernard "msnews.microsoft.com" <bernard@bouree.net> a �crit dans le message de news: OCpGDQWRHHA.4060@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Receiving message works fine but I...

Homing Child public folder
Child Public Folder Appears Incorrectly on an Exchange Server. Our root folder is homed in Asia. My impression was when creating a child folder it creates on the server you reside on. It then replicates to the Public Folder then gets Re-homed to what every the parent folder is. This is not happening. Has anybody seen this before? ...

email publications
I have a 4 page newletter that I want to email in the body of the email but only 1 page comes thru. I have pub 2003. Any ideas You can't do it the way you want to. I have a page that will tell you how to do it but it's not something I'd rally want to do. We normally suggest converting the newsletter to a .pdf and attach that to the email. -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 "sunnyatrodeph" <sunnyatrodeph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:880FF3CD-FF2F-4839-A23E-A71F964602C5...

Why won't my 2 publication pages switch to 2-pg view as asked?
This is a brand new publication. It only has two pages to it. There is hardly any content and NO web links. But when I use the VIEW drop down menu and click that very first option saying "Two-page spread", Microsoft Publisher does absolutely NOTHING! No, not in print view ... i'm saying "nothing". Yes, I've restarted my computer... all that. Also, in the master page view many of the options are totally greyed-out. Why doesn't microsoft just fix its software instead of adding new inefficient ones? You must have three or more pages to see a two-page ...

Where can I change the NDR messages that exchange 2003 sends ?
I would like to change the messages that my exchange server sends to a "person" that have send a e-amil the could not be delivered (NDR),, Any1 know where I can do this... On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 09:10:01 -0800, TroelsM <TroelsM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I would like to change the messages that my exchange server sends to a >"person" that have send a e-amil the could not be delivered (NDR),, > >Any1 know where I can do this... Nothing built in to any current Exchange product in production. Exch 2007 will allow customizable NDRs. ...

Can you open a publisher 2003 publication in publisher 2000?
Can you open a publisher 2003 document in a publisher 2000 program? No -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Shaz" <Shaz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F6732D11-AD6F-4209-891A-CB05BD87ECC3@microsoft.com... > Can you open a publisher 2003 document in a publisher 2000 program? ...

No access to Public Folder
Hello There, I have a funky problem regarding Public Folders on a Exchange 2003 Standard. Although I see the Public Folders in Outlook I do not have the rights to add anything. I have set all the rights in Exchange System Manager, but still don't have access. Then I checked with ADSI Edit and found an entry for Public Folder but without an Entry for "Class". Also in the Exchange System Manager under Folders I do not see a "Public Folders" bu cannot creat one, because it is already there (so the warning I get). Does anyone of you have an idea? Thanks and Best Regards Dan...

error on eConnect post.
I followed the following block of code, but got this error message. Anyone knows what's the problem? ========== error ============ "eConnect Requester service did not return xml. <eConnectOut><DOCTYPE>Customer</DOCTYPE><OUTPUTTYPE>2</OUTPUTTYPE><INDEX1TO> AARONFIT0001</INDEX1TO><INDEX1FROM> AARONFIT0001</INDEX1FROM><FORLIST>1</FORLIST><ACTION>5</ACTION></eConnectOut>" ========== code ============ Dim serializer As New XmlSerializer(GetType(eConnectType)) Dim eConnect As New eC...

My deleted emails don't stay in my Deleted Items folder.
If I read an email from my inbox then delete it that email doesn't appear in my "Deleted Items" folder. They seem to automatically purge. If I delete an email that has not been opened then that unread email does show up in my "Deleted Items" folder. I can do a right-click find on the "Deleted Items" folder and it appears to find emails but I'm not sure. I need to reset something so all my emails stay in the "Deleted Items" folder until I choose to purge them. The only thing I have done in the last couple of weeks is to compact m...

error message #105
I keep getting the following error message whenever I hit Send on a new email: "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" What does this mean? I've tried to google it but get nothing but vb coding answers. JJ What version of Outlook are you using? Did you try running Detect & Repair? (Help menu) -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm "Jeanne" <jc1547@comcast.net> wrote in message news:#deg$$OlIHA.4076@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > I keep getting the...

Attaching emails from different folders
I am able to attach emails to a new email within a folder I created (clicking on each mail I want to attach, and right click "forward as attachment"). I am trying to figure out how I can attach different emails from within different email folders to a new email. I am using Outlook Express 6. Thanks ...

Mailbox displayed twice in folder view?
Running Outlook 2003 and I have my mailbox displayed twice under folder view. What can I do to have it displayed only once? TIA ...

show new mails in public folder
hello, our public folder dosen't show new mails like in the inbox. I want to see if a new message receive, where can I adjust this. thank's for answeres. best regards Christain In news:DBD8EFB5-F0CA-4705-B9C1-854040BA514E@microsoft.com, Christian Weihs <ChristianWeihs@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > hello, > > our public folder dosen't show new mails like in the inbox. I want to > see if a new message receive, where can I adjust this. > > thank's for answeres. > > best regards > Christain What version of Outlook are you using? If yo...

Error Number: 0x80041d1f
Hi all! One of our users recieved an error 80041d1f when he tried to login CRM. I found this means "Invalid User Id". I've checked security roles, everything all right. Other users with such roles work normally. I've checked security groups UserGroup and ReportingGroup. They have our user as a member. May be I've missed something? Any help will be very appreciate. Thanks in advance! Hi Aline, Not sure which version of CRM you are using but this may be useful: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/946620 HTH, Niths "Aline" wrote: > Hi all! > One of our user...

Unable to copy other's Contacts folder
To All, User A delegated and granted me full permission to access his Contacts list. My permission level is Owner. I can do anything but copy the whole "Contacts folder" to my mailbox. It says no permission. Anyway that I can copy other's Contacts folder into my mailbox. THanks Calvin Can you copy individual items? If so, create a new folder and copy the contacts to it - use By Category view to make it easier to see all of the contacts. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart...

personal folders for multiple emails
There is a feature that I was willing to see in 2003 version, but I think it's not there yet. If i have multiple emails outlook will put all massages to a personal folder so my Inbox gets crowded. Can I have a personal folder for each email. I know i can do that using filters for each folder but i don't think this is a proper way for doing it. Please let me know if that is possible. You can create rules to move messages based on the account over which they were received. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Ahmad Yahya" <gt21124@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:4...

Script Error when opening contacts in OL2002
When I open a contact in OL2002, I get a message box that says "Script Error. Object doesn't support this property or method pagesbg. DataGrid 1 Line 11" After I press the ok button (twice) I get into contacts and everything appears to work ok. Can anyone tell me how to get rid of the message? Many thanks. ...

My outlook express can not sen d messages from other application
Hello: I am using Windows server 2003 and outlook express. This is my problem: I have an account in outlook express and i can send and receive e- mails when i am using outlook express on this computer. But what i want to do is sending e-mails from another application via outlook express. I execute my application, this calls outlook, and it seems like outlook is sending the e-mail. The e-mail shows up in the Outbox window so it makes me think that in any moment it is going to be sent. But then the Outlook Express window stays with the message "Connecting..." for a long time and...

Safe way to exchange Users folder to another HD
Hi all, windows 7 pro x64 in a tiny SSD (C: with OS)(30 Gb) another normal HD (E: with data)(500 Gb). is there any safe way to move all C:\users to e.g. E:\Users and not having a pain in the a... with problems of: "not found", "impossible to add new users", etc. could be fine a step by step guide of how to do it, and thing that not has to be done. Thanks, Corsair. Corsair wrote: > windows 7 pro x64 in a tiny SSD (C: with OS)(30 Gb) another normal > HD (E: with data)(500 Gb). > > is there any safe way to move all C:\users to e.g. E:\U...

Unable to view public folders
We are currently running Microsoft Exchange 2000. I am currently attempting to create public folders and point a designated email address at them. I am creating each folder via a terminal logged on as Administrator. When I go to the Exchanger manager to view the public folder:- > Administrative Groups > 1st Adminastrive Groups > Public Folders The following message appears:- Enter Network Password Username Password The username field is already populated with the following information:- domanin\user When i attempt to enter the password the message reappears. Hope t...

Exchange Database Backup Errors
I am seeing the following the following error in the application log of my Exchange Server: Source: ESE Backup Category: Callback Event ID: 904 Information Store (3148) Callback function call ErrESECBGetDatabaseInfo ended with error 0x8004010F. I use Veritas NetBackup to backup my Exchange Databases. Does anyone have any ideas? Melvin Golder Federal Home Loan Bank of Indianapolis mgolder@fhlbi.com I'd give Veritas support a call. On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 20:05:28 -0500, "Melvin E. Golder" <mgolder@fhlbi.com> wrote: >I am seeing the following the following error...

DPM 2010
Hi, We've been running into the following error when restoring a SharePoint site. The problem occurs on the sharepoint recovery server and the DPM Error in the Job Log is as below: "DPM was unable to attach the content database to the recovery farm. Exception Message = DPM_115a4e5d_5ea4_4970_b6fa_491f3541dfred on AUNSTSTDPMV02 contains user-defined schema. Database mustb e empty befroe they can be used. Delete all of the tables, stored procedures ans other objects or use a different database. (ID 32002)" The WssCmdletwrapper log from the Recovery Farm Server al...

Message Processing error
I have a user getting this error in her inbox over and over again. I can't find any information about the problem. if anyone has a solution for this it would be greatly appreciated. We are currently running outlook 2002 Your message with the subject "" could not be processed due to delays in processing of previous messages. Please report this error to your system administrator. newadmin <eli_ayoub@hotmail.com> wrote: > I have a user getting this error in her inbox over and over again. I > can't find any information about the problem. if anyone has a solution &...

SMTPDIAG Errors
I'm having problems sending email to @hotmail.com, @yahoo.com & a few other domains using OWA 2003. The messages sit in the queue 'The connection was dropped by the remote computer'. If I use Outlook 2003 client it works fine. When I run SMTPDIAG I get this reply :Error: Expected "220". Server is not accepting connections. Failed to submit mail to...I cannot Telnet either. My system is Server 2003 (sp1), Exchange 2003 (sp1). Any ideas anyone. ...

Shared folders
Why are others able to select locked cells, in a shared folder? I have protected this worksheet and have set it so others could only select unlocked cells. ...