Public Calendar #2

Is it a way to create a public calendar under the public
folders? in EXCH2K3 running on WIN2K3?
If so, is there a particular document with steps on how
to do it?
Thanks
0
anonymous (74717)

Cacho:

When you create the new PF (or any new folder in Outlook), select "Calendar
Items" in the "Folder contains" dropdown box. That is for Outlook 2003. If I
recall correctly, Outlook 2000 (and maybe 2002) and earlier refer to the
type as "Appointment Items."

Regards,
Martin

"cacho" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is it a way to create a public calendar under the public
> folders? in EXCH2K3 running on WIN2K3?
> If so, is there a particular document with steps on how
> to do it?
> Thanks

0
MartinHTN

Messages stuck in the queue #2
One of the Exchange 2003 servers in our site is able to send messages to everywhere except our location Also, we can send to them but they cannot send to us. A couple of weeks ago they had this problem and I saw that some of the Exchange services were not running. As soon as I started the services the email started to flow. The services are running now and I have rebooted the server and there are still messages queued. Not sure what else to check. thanks -- James Check SMTP service, or you may get it a Smart host to let other servers send it. But if there are something wrong with SMT...

2 Vertical Axis? Not sure what I am looking for...
I am trying to make a chart that can be used to illustrate a count from multiple problems to multiple sources. I want the bottom axis (horizontal) to be a list of devices that could have a problem. Then I want the left (Vertical) axis to show possible problems with the device. I then want to show another axis (on the right vertical) that is a number count. Then I want the data point to be in the chart. For instance if there is a problem a dot will be on the chart inline with a number, and if you look down it will tell you which device that applies to. I wish I could draw you a picture. ...

Calendar help
I wonder if anyone can help. I have downloaded from MS the staff absence tracker and would like to know if there is any way of exporting it to Access in order to prepare a report with the information which will be used in it. Or can Excel do a report? Thanks ...

How do I learn how to sync Outlook on 2 networked machines?
I've got Outlook 2k running on two W2k machines, and I want the in/out/sent boxes to match so I can see which mail I've read, replied to, etc from either computer. How do I do this? Thx. -Dave Do you have your own Mail Server or does your email come from an ISP's Mail Server? If you have your own, What Email Server are you connecting to? You can do this a few ways. >-----Original Message----- >I've got Outlook 2k running on two W2k machines, and I want the in/out/sent >boxes to match so I can see which mail I've read, replied to, etc from >either ...

Table of Contents #2
Can you have the table of contents received the titles of articles with page numbers automatically? DICK ATKINS wrote: > Can you have the table of contents received the titles of articles > with page numbers automatically? No - Publisher cannot create an automated ToC - if you need that I would venture to suggest you'd be better off using Word. If you want a decent proper job do it manually. -- The US should free all those illegally held prisoners they are torturing, abusing and denying human rights being held at Guantanamo Bay. ...

Homing Child public folder
Child Public Folder Appears Incorrectly on an Exchange Server. Our root folder is homed in Asia. My impression was when creating a child folder it creates on the server you reside on. It then replicates to the Public Folder then gets Re-homed to what every the parent folder is. This is not happening. Has anybody seen this before? ...

How to get rid of the gridline? #2
cool! thanks man -- slam ----------------------------------------------------------------------- slamm's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1501 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26636 ...

2 level group per report
Hi, I have a report that needs to be grouped in 2 level, per country and per province/state. My problem is I need to see data on the first page of the first level group (country) and the first page of the second level group (province). I have tried many combination of forcing new page on both level but I cannot keep the group header of the province with the data when the province change, meaning I see data in Canada, Alberta and on the same page, I will see the group header of the next province when it is time to change on the same page. which I cannot see If I force new page on the p...

email publications
I have a 4 page newletter that I want to email in the body of the email but only 1 page comes thru. I have pub 2003. Any ideas You can't do it the way you want to. I have a page that will tell you how to do it but it's not something I'd rally want to do. We normally suggest converting the newsletter to a .pdf and attach that to the email. -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 "sunnyatrodeph" <sunnyatrodeph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:880FF3CD-FF2F-4839-A23E-A71F964602C5...

Pivot Table Calculated Item #2
The Calculated Item selection is greyed out on the Pivot Tables/Formula drop down menu. I have my cursor in a field that I want to calculate. What am I doing wrong? If your pivot table is based on OLAP source data, you can't create formulas. Could that be the problem? SamBayer1957 wrote: > The Calculated Item selection is greyed out on the Pivot Tables/Formula drop > down menu. I have my cursor in a field that I want to calculate. What am I > doing wrong? -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

Why won't my 2 publication pages switch to 2-pg view as asked?
This is a brand new publication. It only has two pages to it. There is hardly any content and NO web links. But when I use the VIEW drop down menu and click that very first option saying "Two-page spread", Microsoft Publisher does absolutely NOTHING! No, not in print view ... i'm saying "nothing". Yes, I've restarted my computer... all that. Also, in the master page view many of the options are totally greyed-out. Why doesn't microsoft just fix its software instead of adding new inefficient ones? You must have three or more pages to see a two-page ...

Can you open a publisher 2003 publication in publisher 2000?
Can you open a publisher 2003 document in a publisher 2000 program? No -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Shaz" <Shaz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F6732D11-AD6F-4209-891A-CB05BD87ECC3@microsoft.com... > Can you open a publisher 2003 document in a publisher 2000 program? ...

calculate average of populated cells #2
i got it... =SUM(B5:B56)/COUNTA(B5:B56) would sum values in all rows from 5 to 56, and divide it by count which returns all rows with data... thanks, be -- learmon ----------------------------------------------------------------------- learmont's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1540 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27012 Just so you realize, CountA() will count *more* then just numbers. Are you sure that you want to divide your sum total by numbers & letters (text) & nulls & spaces? -- Regards...

No access to Public Folder
Hello There, I have a funky problem regarding Public Folders on a Exchange 2003 Standard. Although I see the Public Folders in Outlook I do not have the rights to add anything. I have set all the rights in Exchange System Manager, but still don't have access. Then I checked with ADSI Edit and found an entry for Public Folder but without an Entry for "Class". Also in the Exchange System Manager under Folders I do not see a "Public Folders" bu cannot creat one, because it is already there (so the warning I get). Does anyone of you have an idea? Thanks and Best Regards Dan...

How do you save and share "user-defined chart type's" in Excel? #2
We have created chart types and data formats that are in alignment with our company brand and we would like to add these user-defiined chart types and data formats to other employee's machines to use. However, we do not know how to do this. Does anyone know? Hi, Have a read of this page and the linked article. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/CreateCustomTypes.html Cheers Andy Jocelynne wrote: > We have created chart types and data formats that are in alignment with our > company brand and we would like to add these user-defiined chart types and > data formats t...

How to cleanup calendar
How to cleanup calendar. My calendar size is 63 mag.How do I delete all the items.. Open your calendar Select VIEW on the menu Select CURRENT VIEW Select BY CATEGORY Highlight the appointments and DELETE them. -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "ksheeraj" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6ef501c3e768$9a230ff0$a301280a@phx.gbl... How to cleanup calendar. My calendar size is 63 mag.How do I delete all the items.. ...

show new mails in public folder
hello, our public folder dosen't show new mails like in the inbox. I want to see if a new message receive, where can I adjust this. thank's for answeres. best regards Christain In news:DBD8EFB5-F0CA-4705-B9C1-854040BA514E@microsoft.com, Christian Weihs <ChristianWeihs@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > hello, > > our public folder dosen't show new mails like in the inbox. I want to > see if a new message receive, where can I adjust this. > > thank's for answeres. > > best regards > Christain What version of Outlook are you using? If yo...

Unable to view public folders
We are currently running Microsoft Exchange 2000. I am currently attempting to create public folders and point a designated email address at them. I am creating each folder via a terminal logged on as Administrator. When I go to the Exchanger manager to view the public folder:- > Administrative Groups > 1st Adminastrive Groups > Public Folders The following message appears:- Enter Network Password Username Password The username field is already populated with the following information:- domanin\user When i attempt to enter the password the message reappears. Hope t...

Public Folder Directory Rights
In a haste I think I removed all directory rights to a branch of my public folders. Now when I try to click directory rights button in the permissions tab within the properties of that folder in Exchange administrator I get "Unable to read security rights form the directory". I also remember inheritant rights prior. Anyone know how I can correct this so that I can fix the PF structure? -- SS I meant to say "I also removed inheritant rights earlier" -- SS "Steven" wrote: > In a haste I think I removed all directory rights to a branch of my public >...

Pivot table toolbar #2
User wants to open Excel-file containing Pivot table in IE. The problem is that the Pivot table toolbar opens also and the user doesn't want others to be confused by it. The versions are Excel 2003 and IE 5.5 or IE 6.0. For me it works fine if I have saved the file toolbar hidden but for the user that doesn't work. Why is it working for me, but not for her? ...

format numbers #2
I have a list of audio books in an excel 2003 spreadsheet. One column should show the duration of the book in this format: 8 hrs 23 mins. But what shows in the column is a 5 digit number, such as 54463 as an example. I cannot figure out how to format this column to translate this number into the hrs and mins of the actual book. Could someone please tell me how to do this? Thanks for your help Joanne Joanne Where does this number come from? It does not seem to relate to 8 hours 23 minutes at all (eg it isn't the total minutes for example or seconds). What is the source of this informa...

CRM Notes Error # 2...........
Here is the second error in Event Log................. Event Type: Error Event Source: Microsoft CRM Event Category: None Event ID: 2 Date: 5/10/2005 Time: 11:49:20 AM User: N/A Computer: CRM11 Description: MSCRM Platform Error Report: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: No mapping between account names and security IDs was done. Error Message: No mapping between account names and security IDs was done. Error Details: Details on this error have not been provided by the platform. Source File: Not available Line...

Import & more thant one calendar open- Entourage 2004
What type of formats can I import to entourage calendar? I have the info in a calendar in word and I was wondering if it's possibly to import from the document? Also, is it possibly to have more than one calendar open an view them side to side? I'm open I can just drag an item from on calendar to another instead of typing the information again. Sorry for too many questions but I'm new to entourage. On 2/3/10 8:55 AM, Gilbert wrote: > What type of formats can I import to entourage calendar? I have the info in > a calendar in word and I was wondering if ...

Short cut for OL Calendar ....
Is there a way to put a shortcut on my desktop to open OL 2000's Calendar only. Bypassing all and going directly to Calendar instead of having to opem OL and opening Calender. Ya know -trying to save a few unnessesary clicks,lol . Thank You ;-) You can configure Outlook to open directly to the calendar - tools, options, other, advanced, top of page. Or create a shortcut using /select outlook:calendar switch: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office11\Outlook.exe" /select outlook:calendar -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 ...

Public Folder
Hello, I have created a Public Folder with a Task View as my MIS Help Desk for my internal users. Occassionally the Task Item will disappear. I DO NOT know why it disappears, can you help me with this? Also, the users only fill in the Subject line and sometimes additional information in the body of the Task. That's all. Very puzzle!? Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. ...