Prompted twice for OWA authentication

I just added an Exchange 2007 server to an Exchange 2003 organizations.
When I try to connect to Exchange 2007 OWA as a user who has a mailbox on
the Exchange 2007 server, I get prompted for authentication twice.  I get
authenticated once before I get the Exchange 2007 OWA authentication
homepage.  Anyway to eliminate the first authentication.  This a default
installation.  Nothing has been customized yet.

0
Xeon (13)

OWA Exchange 2007
I'm running Exhange 2007. Users have shared there calendars in order to let other users edit the calendar. A user can open up the shared calendar when using Outlook but cant open it when using OWA. Is this possible? Thanks ...

w2k3sp1 and owa password change
after applying the windows 2003 sp1 , owa 2003 password change cannot work correctly. changed password works in few minutes and old password still works.. thanks for helps... ...

How to change Machine name without Prompt for credentials
Hi I'm hoping there's a way to do this, but I'm not sure. I have an OU configured which contains some Computer accounts and a couple of user accounts. To one of the accounts I've delegated permissions to add and delete "computer" objects in that OU. When I'm logged into one of the computers in the OU and I try to rename the Computer, I'm prompted for credentials, even though I'm already logged on using the delegated account. I enter the username/password and all is good but I'd like not to be required to enter the user/pass. Is the...

need to click twice on pager to navigate
Hey Everyone, I recently added the ASP:Pager to a ListView. Everything is working fine with the pager except that it takes 2 clicks to navigate between the pages. Any ideas? thanks, David On May 28, 4:06=A0am, goldenrate <goldenr...@nospam.nospam> wrote: > Hey Everyone, > > I recently added the ASP:Pager to a ListView. Everything is working fine > with the pager except that it takes 2 clicks to navigate between the page= s. > > Any ideas? > > thanks, > David Try to put following code at OnPreRender method protected void ListView1_...

Simplifying Outlook authentication to Exchange server in different Windows domain
For several years, we ran an Exchange server within our own Windows domain. User authentication was simple back then - when the user logged into the domain, they were authenticated for access to our Exchange server once their profile was created. We're now in a situation where individuals continue to login to our Windows domain, but must now retreive their e-mail from an Exchange server in a completely independent domain (a trust relationship between domains is not an option). We created e-mail profiles which allow users to authenticate to the second domain when opening Outlook (when us...

SQL Select Query Prompting for NonExistent Parameter
I'm using Access 97. I've entered the following SQL Query into the Query Tab. =================== SELECT * FROM tblVehicles WHERE fldVehicleTag = ABC123; ==================== When I double click the Query to execute: Instead of returning the recordset Access prompts me for a Parameter. When I enter the tag # --> ABC123 it returns the correct record. Why am I being prompted for a Parameter and how do I stop it? Thanks David On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 22:25:13 -0400, "David" <NoWhere@earthlink.net> wrote: >I'm using Access 97. &g...

Prompting for customer information
Does anyone know of a way to force the POS to prompt for an E-mail address at each transaction? I would like to start sending coupons and such using E-mail. Thanks in advance, Scott Scott, There is no such feature out of the box with RMS, however we have two applications that are very similar in nature that could be easily modified to suit your needs. If you are interested please drop me a line at 1-888-267-RITE or drop me a line at rsakry@rite.us. -- Thank you, Ryan Sakry Program Manager Retail Information Technology Enterprises (RITE) rsakry@rite.us http://www.rite.us 320-230...

OWA Stopped to work

SMTP Authentication and Relay problem
Hello We have a strange problem since migrating our exchange front-end server to exchange 2003. We're currently using a exchange 2003 as front-end and an exchange 2000 server as back-end. On our front-end there are 2 virtual smtp server existing. One (let's call mail.domain.com) is for receiving mail from the internet (anonymous access is granted). The second vsmtp server, called smtp.domain.com is to be used for our users to connect by smtp to send mail. This smtp server uses ssl encryption. If I remove the flag anonymous access, then the users receive the following error message ...

authentication server
When a user logs into a resoure on a member server on a domain with multiple Domain Controllers(2-2003, 1-2008R2 PRI) how do you know whcih DC is being authenticated agains? I am accessing a share though a trust and want to know which server it is trying to authenictate to because I am getting sporadic "no logon server" available errors. Hello 2010, You can see here the different ways for accessing shares between domains and forests: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc787646(WS.10).aspx http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc772808(WS.10).aspx ...

Security prompt also
I have Verizon ISP Have Windows Vista w/ sevice pack 2. Windows mail is asking for ID and password, so I tried, SORRY. Now won't work properly, can't receive or send mail. I am trying to get my info on Acct. cuz forgot it (password). Please bare with me as I am trying to fix this. I would like to cancel Windows Mail and use Windows Live instead. I did try to add the Hotmail address to WM but it wouldn't let me. This problem did happen all of a sudden. I've been using WM since '08 and never any issues til now (prompt). Thank you for your time and any suggestions. ...

XP SP2 breaks OWA 55 worse than MS says??
User PC which accessed both OWA 55 & OWA 2003 servers for years. User already had Google toolbar and have known for a year about "Allow pop-ups from this site" in order for OWA to work completely. I just installed WinXP SP2 on their PC and then *DISABLED* IE's Pop-up Blocker. OWA 2003 runs fine but OWA 55 DOES NOT... the usual problem: Windows won't pop-up after hitting Reply, Reply-all, Forward, etc. We even tried turning off Google pop-up blocker, along w/ IE's already turned off... no better. I tried to lower their security settings in IE to low... still no be...

OWA Tracking
Hi Everyone, Wondering if there was a way to track OWA usage. I have looked at the IIS logs, but find them confusing to say the least. Are there good third party tools that we can use to pull reports, etc?? "Hutch" <Hutch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C916F19C-72EA-4263-BFE1-F1E34F71256E@microsoft.com... > Hi Everyone, > > Wondering if there was a way to track OWA usage. I have looked at the IIS > logs, but find them confusing to say the least. > > Are there good third party tools that we can use to pull reports, etc?? OWA 2003? Yo...

Prompted for Identity
I recently updated to Outlook 2003, and then more recently to Windows XP SP2. Since SP2, in Outlook and Express (which I only use for Newsgroups), I get prompted for the Identitly to use (only Main identity is listed), which never happened before. Anyone else had this, and is there an easy way to stop it when there's only one Ident anyway? Cheers Neil I suspect unrelated - I've installed SP2 on multiple PCs without seeing this issue arise. Justin ...

Mutiple Domains in Exchange 2003 working with Outlook 2003 & OWA
Hi I am playing around with a trial of Exchange 2003 Server, everything works well, I setup exchange with domain1.com, then I added another domain to exchange called domain2.net, that works well too. What I want to do is have like what Outlook 2003 has when setting up multiple email accounts where you can select the email address you want to send a particular email from. How can this be done through exchange 2003, with outlook 2003 and OWA. As I have got a small business which I am looking at putting in an exchange 2003 server. with 2-3 domains that exchange sends and deleivers email...

"Some of the files in this Web page aren't in the expected location." Prompt
"Some of the files in this Web page aren't in the expected location. Do you want to download them anyway. If you'r sure the Web page is from a trusted source, click yes." Good Afternoon, I am receiving this message only on machines with Microsoft Excel 2003 installed. The application (Cognos Reportnet) renders their data in a web page using Excel but I receive a dialog box with the above message every time I click on the application link. I must click yes to view the data. I have lowered every security setting I could find in an attempt to locate the cause of this message....

From: field in OWA?
Is there a way, in OWA, to get the From: field while composing a new message so that you can Send As another user? It's an option in Outlook 2003, but darned if I can find where to get it to show up on a new message in OWA. Maybe OWA doesn't support this? On 11 Aug 2006 07:24:02 -0700, "Aaron" <Aaron.Smith@kzoo.edu> wrote: >Is there a way, in OWA, to get the From: field while composing a new >message so that you can Send As another user? It's an option in >Outlook 2003, but darned if I can find where to get it to show up on a >new message in OWA. ...

OWA #66
We were about to setup a FE server in our W2K3, Exchange 2003, single domain environment. We created a sub domain for webmail, directly connected the new server to our existing Exchange box with a crossover cable, installed a hardware firewall between the new server and the DMZ... It was suggested to me that a more secure method for allowing connection of remote users would involve using the new server as a webserver only, utilizing the single SSL port. The consultant who made this suggestion insisted that there would be no loss of functionality and in the end, this method would offer more pro...

https content ok prompt
Vista SP1 IE 8 How to stop IE from asking if ok to display content not delivered via HTTPS ? Thanks. John A Grandy wrote: > Vista SP1 > IE 8 > How to stop IE from asking if ok to display content not delivered via > HTTPS http://preview.tinyurl.com/yeu9xza Personally I set to Disable so that the non-secure content gets blocked. If I'm on a secure page that includes non-secure content then it is NOT a secure page. ...

OWA Login #4
I am trying to setup OWA so a user just enters his/her email address instead of domain/username I followed the kb article 267906 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;267906 however, I still have to enter domain\username instead of the UPN Can anyone tell me where I am going wrong? this is someone elses post... Open IIS manager, right-click the exchange virtual directory, choose the directory security tab, click edit under authentication and..., put your domain name as default domain, close the windows and you're ready to go. Eirik On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 14:32:22 ...

logon to OWA with UPN
I have windows 2003 domain controller in native mode. My exchange 2003 in mix mode. When my staff logon to OWA they have to use the following formats to logon depending on the OS they use: in windows 2000 professional: user name username password password domain domain OR user name domainname\username password password they can not use their user principle name (username@domain.com) but they can do that if they are using Windows XP. Is there a way to unify the logon and make it acceptable in windows 2000 pro to accept the UPN? Thanks. ...

Excel exit prompt for auto-save not prompting.
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C3D910.7450EAB0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have a user whos machine is not prompting to save a workbook when they = close excel, it just closes with no prompts.=20 He opens up excel types in the some text into a cell clicks close (at = this point it SHOULD ask to save the document) and excel just closes = without prompting to save it deleting the file and his changes.=20 I checked options and couldn't find any reason for this. Any and all...

Exchange 2003 OWA SSL login failure
I have 2 Exchange 2003 servers. I've recently converted one of them to a front-end server. I have OWA working fine (with SSL and forms-based authentication) on the back-end server, but I can't get it work on the front-end. When I point my web browser at https://frontend.example.com/exchange, I get the login page. If I enter my credential incorrectly, I get re-prompted (so the authentication seems to be working). If I enter my credentials correctly, however, I get a 403.4 page. I verified that I have SSL enabled on the Exchange web directory, and not on any others (in particula...

OWA ssl access
I have followed the article to enable ssl on OWA, im running with Exchange 2003:- http://www.petri.co.il/configure_ssl_on_owa.htm This is working fine ... what I want to do is be able to re-direct http to https. The following works fine:- https://owa.domain.com/exchange What I want to enter is:- http://owa.domain.com .... and have this re-directed to https://owa.domain.com/exchange - how do I do this? In article <MPG.1efd58f7c7ce8022989683@msnews.microsoft.com>, no@thank.you says... > I have followed the article to enable ssl on OWA, im running with > Exchange 2003:- &...

CRM 3.0 Authentication Eorrer
When logging into my CRM webpage from the actual CRM server itself using Internet Explorer address http://localhost I get the following error: Authentication Error Microsoft CRM could not log you on to the system. Make sure your user record is enabled and that you have been assigned at least one security role. For more information, contact your system administrator. I am using the same account I used to install CRM server. I can not assign a security role becuase I can not get into it. I have also reinstalled CRM to try to fix the issue. But this does not help. I am using Windows Se...