I am trying to create a server based disclaimer that will stamp all of my smtp emails going to the internet. I have been following KB article 317680 with no luck. I get an error like the one below.

Binding Display Name Specified: smtpscriptinghost
** Registration Failed **
    Err.Number (HRESULT) = 0x1AD
    Err.Description      = ActiveX component can't create object
    ProgID               = cdo.ss_smtponarrival
    COM Category         = {FF3CAA23-00B9-11d2-9DFB-00C04FA322BA}
    Corresponding Event  = onarrival
** Have you registered your sink COM class on this machine?

I am putting the syntax in as follows:

C:\>cscript smtpreg.vbs /add 1 onarrival smtpscriptinghost cdo.ss_smtponarrival
"mail from=*@exch2003.local" cscript smtpreg.vbs /setprop 1 onarrival smtpscript
inghost sink scriptname "c:\eventsinkscript.vbs"

I have tried breaking it up into two seperate lines but that doesn't work either.

Please Help.....

0
RR (10)