Problem with exchange and OWA Filtering on DSL504

Dear All,

I have come up against a problem when i've changed the default SSL
port for outlook web access from 443 to 11500.

The problem is not that i can't access OWA. That i can do. I changed
the SSL port in the default website in IIS (11500) and redirected the
11500 port to point to the exchange server (192.168.0.3)on the router.

The problem is i can no longer access the public folders in exchange
manager only. I can still access them from any outlook client and owa.
If i change the SSL port to 443, no problem access to exchange is fine
again.

error message as soon as i click on the public folders icon in system
manager:

connection refused. Ensure your HTTP virtual servers are all started
ans check that the www service is running

ID no: c103b401
Exchange service manager

Any Ideas?

My workaround was to change the SSL port to 443 in IIS and try
something different. So i thought maybe i could come in on port 11500
and filter that to port 443 on the exchange server. I am running a
D-link DS504:

I am actually not sure what to do at all here, but here is what i have
tried:

on the port forwarding section i have pointed 11500 to 192.168.0.3
(exchange server)

and on the advanced filtering page

Index |	State 	 |Item Name   |	Pass orBlock |	Direction 	|Protocol
3       enbaled   SSLRedirect    Pass             in               TCP

-------------------
Source
IP Address/Subnet Mask
0.0.0.0/32
StartPort |	EndPort
11500           11500
---------------------
Destination
IP Address/Subnet Mask
192.168.0.3/24
StartPort |	EndPort
443             443

My thinking is i will let any IP address comming in on 11500, redirect
that to 443 on exchange. That way i can get my exchange public folders
back (to set permissions etc) and i can come in on a different port
for OWA (extra level of seurity, don't like keeping default ports).

I hope i have explained my issue well. If not please let me know and i
will try to clearify further.

Thank you for your time and help
0
mytechie (1)

Problem shortcuts in Word

Counting rows in filtered spreadsheet?
I have a spreadsheet with filters to allow me to view different queries on the data. Is there a quick way to find out the number of rows once filters have been applied. Numpty question but frustrating to find answer. Any help appreciated. Sisco --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ One way =SUBTOTAL(3,A2:A1000) will count visible rows when you apply a filter -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "sisco >" <<sisco.104njd@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:sisco.104njd@excelforum-nospam.com... > I have a spreadsheet with filters to allow me to view...

Outlook 2003 PST problems

Problem with Authentication

Trying to remove the last Exchange 5.5 server from my site
I ran the exchange administrator from my 2003 exchange server and tried to delete the 5.5 server. I get an error message: "Extension 'MSFB' could not be loaded". Has anyone seen this? Thanks, Rusty http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;822450&Product=ech E "Rusty" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:367e01c3aa25$d8731b40$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I ran the exchange administrator from my 2003 exchange > server and tried to delete the 5.5 server. I get an error > message: "Extension 'MSFB'...

calendar problem

Copy Filtered Data
I am filtering my data that is in the range A:AJ starting on row 13 with headers and having a variable ending row. My filter criteria is Column 1 not blank and Column 11 ="s". I would like to copy the filtered date (No headers) to another work book beginning in BE3. Thanks! Hi, Once the data is filtered, highlight it, press CTRL + G, special, visible cells only, press CTRL + C, go to the sheet where you want the information and press CTRL + V "sailor4life61@yahoo.com" wrote: > I am filtering my data that is in the range A:AJ starting on row 13 > wi...

problem #4

Exchange 2003 #6
How do I save the messages on my Exchange (20030 Server rather than the workstations??? ...

95 and 97 problem

Microsoft exchange server #2
I reinstalled Microft Office due to hard drive problems. Now it is asking for "Microsoft Exchange server" and "Mailbox". What do I put in "Microsoft Exchange server" box? What do I put in "Mailbox" box? acanduds@hotmail.com Dick <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I reinstalled Microft Office due to hard drive problems. > Now it is asking for "Microsoft Exchange server" > and "Mailbox". > What do I put in "Microsoft Exchange server" box? > What do I put in "Mailbox" box? Were ...

Date problem

sync problems

Adding a second server to OWA
Im runnning an exchange 2003 enviroment. I recently added a second exchange server to the domain to house email for another division. The share the same smtp domain as use. When I try to access OWA (which is point at server 1) and I login with an acount who's mailstore is on a the second server, I get a generic "Page cannot be displayed". Is there something I need to do to make OWA aware of the second server, or do I need to add a third server who would become a FE server. Thanks That is one of the benefits on a FE server, a single namespace. I would recommend that a...

Office 2007 - HELP

Installation Problem!!

Resource editor problems

Outlook rules and Junk Email filtering
Hello! I have a problem with Outlook 2003 SP3 and the Junk Email folder. I have filtering set to Low, and I get emails from a contact page on a web site that always have the same subject. Sometimes, those messages end up in the Junk Email folder, sometimes they end up in the Inbox. I created a rule that says for any email with that subject, move it to the Inbox and stop processing more rules. The problem is that some of the messages STILL end up in the Junk folder. So, how can I stop the Junk Email filter from moving these messages? Is there some hidden way to make them stay in the In...

Directory Replication Problem #2

Oulook Clients Keep Disconnecting from Exchange server
I have a remote location that has a few Outlook clients that are complaining that they keep going into offline mode or get cannot connect to the Exchange server, or get login/pass boxes in Outlook. I don't seem to have this problem with the rest of the network and since the users in question are still logged into the domain and have access to all their shared resources from the server and can still connect to the Internet I can only assume this is an Outlook - Exchange issue. If the users close outlook and re-open it that sometimes works for a bit, same with logging out and back in again...

Cell Format