privacy message in new message

How does one add this type of message to an Ex5.5 system?
Pointers to information/instructions would be greatly
appreciated.
0
bvangurp1 (3)

http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Adding_Email_Disclaimer_Text_With_The_IMS_Extension_In_MS_Exchange_55.html

--
Hope that helps,
Dan Townsend

"Barry" <bvangurp@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> How does one add this type of message to an Ex5.5 system?
> Pointers to information/instructions would be greatly
> appreciated.

0
dtown (976)

Field Privacy
I have a database that I need the SSN number for employees as the key. I want to make it so I can input the SSN number when I add an employee but make it so others that need to veiw the database can not see the number. How can I do this? Thanks It's going to be pretty much work if the SSN must be hidden from all other users. Also you won't be able to use it as the primary key field. Note: using a SSN as the PK is a bad idea anyway. What happens if you have an employee who is not a US citizen and therefore doesn't have a SSN? 1. You'll need to implement user...

Drag a message from Outlook 2003, can't read it in Outlook 2000
My company is in the early stages of upgrading from Outlook 2000 to 2003 and we've run into one compatibility issue we can't resolve or find documented anywhere. If a message is dragged from Outlook 2003 to a file or into a document, Outlook 2000 is unable to read it. Does anyone know of a solution or official explanation? On 29 Jun 2004 05:56:39 -0700, kenfranklin@hotmail.com (Ken Franklin) wrote: >My company is in the early stages of upgrading from Outlook 2000 to >2003 and we've run into one compatibility issue we can't resolve or >find documented anywhere. If ...

Message Archiving on Exch2000 #2
Hi I'm about to configure Message archiving on a Exch2000 by using a mailbox. If any got experience in this, could they help me out with the following questions - I'm trying to determine if a message can be sent to that archive mailbox - If so, will it will be 'archived' also and arrive again in that mailbox and thus creating a loop (prolly the loop creation will be halted by the system, but nevertheless) Are you talking about Message Journaling? There will be no loops. Patrick Meganck wrote: > Hi, > > I'm about to configure Message archiving on a Exch2000 ...

Where are my messages??
Hi, I've got a problem with my exchange. Sending e-mails from outlok works properly.So outlook is properly configured with exchange, SMTP connector on my sever also. POP3 connector also is configured properly. But what's the problem. My e-mail accounts are on the server outside of the Co. for example on yahoo.com. Messages from that external server are downloaded with my pop3 connector but i don't know where they disapier.There are no messages on the yahoo webmail,and also I can't find them on my server. Also in: System Manager->Servers->first Storage group->Mai...

Message Headers question
How can I make the message headers display more prominent so that I can see at a glance which headers have been viewed and which have not. At the moment my display shows a small weak blue arrow in the box under the Subject heading, this arrow turns grey when I've opened and closed the message. Thanks, John Upgrade to the newer beta: http://www.windowslivepreview.com/essentials/ Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) "John Smith" wrote in message news:#7pM9JeJLHA.1744@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... How can I make the message headers display more prominent so tha...

Can't sign messages with a valid certificate.
Hello. I've got a valid certificate that is intended for e-mail signing. When I view the certificate, it says like this This certificate is intended for the following purpurpose(s) Protects e-mail messages You have a private key that corresponds to this certificate I can choose this certificate at Outlook Options-> Change Security Settings->Select Certificate. But when I try to digitally sign a message, outlook complaints like, Invalid Certificate Microsoft Office Outlook could not sign or encrypt this mesage because you have no certificates whici can be used... I've tried wi...

OWA exception when close new mail in Internet Explorer 7
I IE 7 manage add ons try to remove/disable mime Control Version Class activex object ...

how do I remove a message stuck in my outbox?
I have a message stuck in my outbox that I cannot remove, delete does not work and I have tried everything i know to do...which is limited. Jon Go offline while in Outlook and then try and delete the message -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "Jon" <Jon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EC412ACE-8315-4739-BC5C-8192D38EFCDB@microsoft.com... >I have a message stuck in my outbox that I cannot remove, delete does not > work and I have tried ev...

changing/limiting the default privacy options for OWA
Hi. I'm trying to find a way to change the default privacy options for Outlook Web Access and locking it down. The situation is that we have about 30 people (salesmen) that only access their emails through OWA and we want to make sure they read the mails sent to them. This means setting the default setting for "Privacy and Junk E-mail Prevention" section, specifically the option "Choose how to respond to requests for read receipts:" to "Always send a response" and kind of "locking" it so it can't be changed. I was thinking about making a group p...

Test Message
08/10/2010 15:09:06 ...

Knowledge Base Articles for new Hotfixes
I've been noticing for the last little bit that, whenever a new hotfix is released, it takes quite a while for the associated Knowledge Base article to appear for it. In the case of the 293 hotfix, it took almost two months before we were able to see a KB article and see what would be affected by the update. In the future, Microsoft should be releasing the KB article at the same time. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has had to deal with this. Thanks! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes....

Problem with user defined messages (WM_APP+n)
Hi, I have a dialog application that creates a modeless child dialog which remains open for the lifetime of the application. This is due to fact child dialog has an activex control that is constantly processing data and cant be shut down. When the user is not using the child dialog i make it invisible and make it visible when they want access to it. Now i found some code that allows the parent dialog to keep track of it's child dialog.This involves adding a modelessdialoghelper and modelessdialogtracker class to my project. (Code at bottom of page) It involves changing the child dialog...

CRM messaging service
One of our licensed crm users got a msg on his pc saying that CRM licensing does not comply with.... I was wondering does CRM have a messaging service and if so How can I view those msgs. You will probably find this error is also logged as an event on the crm web server. You may want to get the user to send you a screenshot so you be sure what the message is -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLanding.aspx "Rick" <Rick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:87AD7719-04A6-463B-A457-3197A67FFAE2@mi...

Stress with Messaging in CTreeControl
Hi folks, here I have a CTreeControl at which I call the Expand()-Function to generate a TVN_ITEMEXPANDING-Message. Sometimes it works ;-) char text[100]; item.mask = TVIF_HANDLE | TVIF_TEXT | TVIF_STATE; item.pszText = text; item.cchTextMax=100; item.hItem=m_TreeControl.GetRootItem(); m_TreeControl.GetItem(&item)) item.state-=TVIS_EXPANDEDONCE; //To get the expand-Message m_TreeControl.SetItem(&item); m_TreeControl.Expand(item.hItem,TVE_EXPAND); In the OnExpanding()-Routine I delete all Child-Elements and add the new ones to the Parent-Item... .. ....

privacy warning
Dear when i try to save my file The messege Display. PRIVACY WARNING. THE DOCUMENT CONTAIN MACROS,ACTIVEX CONTROLS,XML EXPANSION PACK INFORMATION, OR WEB COMPONENTS,THESE MAY INCLUDE PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT CANNOT BE REMOVED BY THE DOCUMENT INSPECTOR. what to do pls help Hi Hitesh. I have not seen this warning before. Have you constructed the file yourself? Where have you go the file from? If you have got the file from a reliable and trustworthy source you will probably be OK to save the file (if that option is presented to you). Another option for y...

Post Message
I have two Documents in my MFC Application. These two documents should correspond with each other (only parse one or two parameters). I would like to use PostMessage for communication. I allready declared some Usermessages with the Class-Wizard for the Two Documents. The Messages are recieved correct (I tested it with a Menuitem to send the Message). Know I would like to know, how can I send these Messages to the Documents using PostMessage? ::PostMessage(HWND_BROADCAST,ID_GET_DOCUMENT_TITEL,m_title,0); What am I doing wrong? Despin wrote: > I have two Documents in my MFC Application. T...

Outlook fails to shut down... error message not listed in MS KB
Every time I use Outlook and close it, the Task Manager process list still has Outlook listed. If I forget to check, several listings of Outlook will show in the processes list. Then when my backups are supposed to run (pfbackup) I get the error message "outlook has failed to successfully shut down. Please restart and then exit Outlook again." I cannot find any info on this and would appreciate any experienced help trying to troubleshoot this. Thank you Some common reasons why Outlook will not shut down completely when you click either the X or Exit: 1. PDA synchronizatio...

Server message/Client Messages
I need to turn off client message about the status of the exchange server on the server aide. Is that possible? We have users how gets messages through the day about the exchange server. Can I turn this off server side? ...

SaveAs wk3 file type error message
I'm trying to convert an Excel worksheet to a Lotus 123, wk3, file format. I've had to use Excel 2003 as Excel 2007 no longer appears to offer the Lotus 123 file formats. When I do the SaveAs command in Excel 2003 an error is generated saying "You are attempting to save a file type that is blocked by your registry policy setting." Does anyone know a workaround for this issue? Ken Error message when you try to save a file in Excel 2007 or in Excel 2003: "You are attempting to save a file that is blocked by your registry policy setting" http://s...

Viewing forms content when receiving message
I am trying to setup a message form and I have gone through and created the form but when I send it out, the only data that the receiver views is the message text, none of the info entered into the form fields is there. I am obviously missing something. I would greatly appreciate any guidance. Cheers! ...

New blank workbook (Author info, colour scheme)
Hi, I found a bewildering three locations for Book.XLT on my system: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10" "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\XLStart" "C:\Documents and Settings\vnagubadi\Application Data\Microsoft\Templates" I edited the Properties/Summary/Author field of each of these Book.XLT files to indicate their file location. That way, when I created a 'New Workbook', I could quickly and easily identify which template Excel was using to generate the new file. I was ready to run some tests. (These are all in Excel XP (2002), btw) ...

Error message #14
In my last post I didn't say what the exact error message was, sorry. When opening a template, the query cannot generate the information and we receive this error message: Microsoft ODBC Driver Manager Data source name not found and no default driver specified. The computers that it does work on do not have any different ODBC drivers. It only connects to an Access Database on our server. Thanks, Trish ...

Messages with Autopreview
I have a problem w/ my OL2000; I cannot see the messages w/ autopreview even though it is set for that option. I logged in as administrator w/ an administrator account and it worked fine. I have 3 new emails in my infbox that I cannot see. It shows in my folder list this Inbox (3) but in my views there are no new ones. Also, when I scroll in the view area, I get a operation failed error. Help!!!!!!!!!!!! John Graves jgraves@skodie.com I also have another workstation w/ OL2K and this person's outlook will only open to the folder list. When you click on the inbox folder, it tel...

Truncated messages
Hi, I have a NT workstation with MS office 2000 installed on it. Some of the users are experiencing weird problem with that specific machine. some of the messages are being truncated to 2/3 the regular size. Sometimes when they restart the machine, those messages looks fine! Any idea why it happens ?? Thanks, Negar ...

Message Rules #10
When I try to make a message rule telling my computer not to download certain messages, it doesn't work because I can't get rid of the "Apply this rule after download" line. Is there some way to change when the rule is applied? Megan <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When I try to make a message rule telling my computer not > to download certain messages, it doesn't work because I > can't get rid of the "Apply this rule after download" > line. Is there some way to change when the rule is > applied? No. Outlook must...