Printing the contacts in Exchange OWA 2000 or 2003

Is there any way to cleanly print out all the contacts in OWA Exchange 2000
or 2003?

0
Srfrdrew (1)

You can print a mailbox's contacts from Outlook. As far as contact objects
in the domain/enterprise, you'll probably need to script somethign to
extract the data adn then you could format it with Word.

Brian Desmond
Windows Server MVP
desmondb@payton.cps.k12.il.us

Http://www.briandesmond.com

"Srfrdrew" <Srfrdrew@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there any way to cleanly print out all the contacts in OWA Exchange
2000
> or 2003?

0
desmondb (156)

printing copies

Disclaimers and Exchange 2003
Is there a way to add a disclaimer message to the bottom of all outgoing emails. Im using Exchange 2003. I know there are 3rd party tools, but you'd think it would be a feature built into EX2003. My clients use Outlook XP to send/receive emails. I suppose I could make it part of their signatures, but a user could delete or modify this setting. Download the trial version of GFI Mail Essentials which allows one disclaimer while unregistered, and continues to work when the trail period is over. www.gfi.com/me P.S. If they're fed-up with SPAM this product will make them ...

How to not see "on behalf of" in Outlook 2002 without Exchange
I have multiple email accounts in my Outlook 2002 setup. When I send email from an account that is not the default account the From field shows "From me@myisp.com on behalf of notme@notmy.isp.com". I there a way that all email accounts send using their own name and not the name of the default account? I do not use MS Exchange. Thanks You shouldn't see that behavior if you use the Accounts button on the toolbar to choose the sending mail account instead of the From field on the new message form. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address wil...

Populate Outlook Contacts
Can I automatically populate my Outlook Contact file with info from an Access form? I enter my customer's info in my Access form first and then I have to re-enter in Outlook contacts. Any way to get rid of this redundancy? <sowen12@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1179113614.475661.150760@o5g2000hsb.googlegroups.com... > Can I automatically populate my Outlook Contact file with info from an > Access form? I enter my customer's info in my Access form first and > then I have to re-enter in Outlook contacts. Any way to get rid of > this redundancy? Here's all...

IIS 40 Exchange 5.5 "error 'ASP 0115' "
IIS 40 Exchange 5.5 "error 'ASP 0115' " error 'ASP 0115' Unexpected error /Default.asp A trappable error occurred in an external object. The script cannot continue running. -My customer has been running Exchnge 5.5 IIS 4.0 OWA for years and it has been fine. Just last week it has started giving this error when you connect. If you reboot the server it is fine for a couple of hours. ANy ideas? - mick2767@hotmail.com Mick, This article may help you: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;320514 Also check 321006 and 184141. Regards --...

Contacts not seen by to:
I try to send a message using contacts but to: does not see my contact list. I just imported a contact list - how can I connect the two? Thanks Richard What version of Outlook are you using, and if 98 or 2000, what mail support mode? If you're not sure, look at the second line of Help | About Microsoft Outlook -- it should say "Internet Mail Only" or "Corporate/Workgroup". (Outlook 97, 2002, and 2003 don't have separate modes.) -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the...

stop outlook/exchange from send/receive on connection
Hi, I have MS Outlook 2007 configured towork with the exchange server. The problem is that if i close outlook with a messange in the sent folder, outlook sends it as soon as i open outlook the next time with F9. The same thing happens in case I am on a wireless network and i get reconnected. Is there a way to stop outlook from automatically sending the mail while keeping the receiving channel open? I have already disabled the scheduled send/receive option. I will appreciate any help. thanks, -ab In news:erbgao$gha$1@emac1.ocs.lsu.edu, ab <abhi_nav@nospam.hotmail.com> typed: > ...

Ghosted print and print preview

Exchange 5.5 and Smartphones
Hi, Is it possible to allow use of a smartphone with Exchange 5.5? On an NT4.0 domain? How is it done? Do I just need to set up POP3 access? (I've never done that before, is it straightforward? Thanks in advance SW "S W" <dontspam@no-spam.invalid> wrote: >Is it possible to allow use of a smartphone with Exchange 5.5? On an NT4.0 >domain? 'Fraid not. At least not with ActiveSync. >How is it done? Do I just need to set up POP3 access? (I've never done that >before, is it straightforward? POP3 will work. It's enabled by default in Exchan...

Report from Access 2003 to 2007 problem

Print Dynamic Range

Can I import contacts in Excel into Sharepoint contacts?
Can I import contacts in Excel into Sharepoint contacts? Importing contacts in Excel spreadsheet into SharePoint contacts is something that SharePoint does not support. Probably you can define your contacts as a 'Custom List' in SharePoint. If you are specific about importing from a Excel spreadsheet, you can take a look at SharePoint List Management Solution (SPListM) which allows you to import list items(contacts) with associated metadata and file attachments to your SharePoint Lists such as Contacts, Calendars, Surveys, Discussion Boards etc. SharePoint by default does...

task pool in outlook/exchange
Is it possible to have a shared "task pool" where there a bunch of tasks assigned to no one, but which people take or a manager assigns? We are using Outlook 2003 and Exchange 2003, but can upgrade if this feature exists in 2007. Thanks, Dino it is not a feature in outlook or exchange 2007. you could use a public folder or a SharePoint list for this. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: da...

Outlook 2000 crashing #3
Hi, I hope that someone can help me out here. I have recently installed Outlook 2000 onto XP Service Pack 1. Whenever I click send/receive (and there is an email waiting to download), Outlook closes and I receive the following error. AppName: outlook.exe AppVer: 9.0.0.2416 ModName: rtfhtml.dll ModVer: 9.0.0.2603 Offset: 00029337 I had recently set one of the office machines up to share contacts which seemed to work quite well. Any ideas? ...

TCP/IP printing

year conversion in date fields eg 1900 to 2000
I moved a existing database from foxpro to access 2000. The dates in foxpro had a 2 digit year and when brought in to access it converted them to 1900 (eg. 11/12/00 to 11/12/1900 instead of 11/12/2000). Is there a way in access to convert (replace) only the year of vaious dates to another year. If this is not possible is there a way to prevent this while converting? thanks alex An update query can work for this. Something like this: UPDATE TableName SET [DateFieldName] = DateAdd("yyyy", 100, [DateFieldName]) WHERE Year([DateFieldName]) = 1900; -- Ken Snell <MS...

Printing booklet

Lost Most of Inbox! OL2003/Exchange 2003 Cached
Suddenly this morning my inbox went from having ~800 items to 12 items! They aren't in the deleted folder. All my other folders seem OK (~2 GB worth!) I checked on the server using the Web inteface and the bulk of the inbox messages are gone in that environment as well. I may well have hit an inadvertant keystroke today, but I don't understand why these messages didn't go to the deleted box. Is there anything I can do on the Exchange server to recover (I have full access to that server)? TIA Harry if DIR is configured on the server, you might try this: http://suppor...

How do I stop my Publisher 2003 document from saving as a webpag.
When I save a particular publication ( a newsletter) in Publisher 2003 as a Publisher 2000 document (so I can work on it elsewhere) it opens as a web page instead of a print document. When I convert it back to print, I lose a few inches of print on the left page that just don't print even when I change the margins. The missing print shows on the screen normally, it is only in print preview and on paper that it cuts off. Can I stop this from happening? Can I retrieve the missing print? Please help! You may have to reconstruct this publication. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://off...

Check printing in GP 7.0

"Tiled" print setting.

CHtmlView and Printing