POP Connector Exchnage 2007?

Hello!

Any working POP3 Connector to Exchange 2007?

0
news1266 (1)

On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 19:11:22 +0300, "Test" <news@test.com> wrote:

>Hello!
>
>Any working POP3 Connector to Exchange 2007?

Most of them.
POPCON just works because it pulls the mail down and then sends it via
SMTP to the Exchange server.

0
mark7219 (5667)

Workflow generated pop-up messages
I'm using CRM3.0. I would like to know if it's possible from within workflow code (using c# code) to trigger a message (dialog box) back to the web client. So for example if a field is null, display a pop-up message dialog back to the web client such as: "You must enter a Search name before proceeding" I know it's possible to perform validation from within Workflow manager, however the workflow Manager as far as I know, cannot send dialog box pop-up messages back to a Web client. Note that using client side scripting event triggers is not suitable in this situation, ...

i can not access powerpoint 2007
i can not access powerpoint to create a presentation. i have attempted to re-install the entire home office 2007 and it still does not provide powerpoint. It loaded word and excel. the only icon i have is the powerpoint viewer. can someone help?? In article <C9E2B722-D611-4FED-9E01-9201B261FA69@microsoft.com>, Meekoos wrote: > i can not access powerpoint to create a presentation. i have attempted to > re-install the entire home office 2007 and it still does not provide > powerpoint. It loaded word and excel. the only icon i have is the powerpoint > viewer. can ...

form text field wont change font size word 2007
I have read the other discussion this issue? But it does not make any sense to me. I had a previously made a fill in form in a different version of word, i found how to edit it by protecting and unprotecting the doc. The font is set to comic sans MS, and when i fill in the fields, it makes them another font and style? How do i get them to be the same font as the rest of the document. Can someone put this in English for me? Thanks You will have to apply the formatting to the text paragraph before inserting the field. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "dlb1228...

some type of pop up blocker
When i try to access certain areas of CRM 3.0, there is some type of pop up blocker or something that will not let the next window open. I have disabled my pop up blocker but it still occurs. When i put the mouse pointer in front of the pop up blocker message, it states no pop ups were blocked. Some have worked by holding down ctrl or alt but others will not open the new window. Any ideas or suggestions? MT - if you have any toolbars installed in IE (google, MSN, yahoo, etc) uninstall them. there are lots of reported cases where disabling them isn't good enough, you need to un...

Outlook 2007 and Office H&S 2007`
This has probably been asked and answered somewhere before but I'm not up to weeding through years of postings trying to locate it. The problem is this. I have Office 2007 Home and Student Edition and Outlook 2007 (purchased separately), on my Toshiba laptop computer. It's running Vista Home Premium with 4gigs of memory and a bunch of other typical crap. The computer came with Office pre-installed and I thought I had uninstalled it as it wasn't the edition I had bought. At any rate, whenever I go to use either program, it goes basically into an endless loop of wanting to d...

How do I change the name of Access 2007 Database?
Unable to rename or delete Access 2007 databases created for practise. Can anyone help? On Nov 22, 3:56 pm, leroyd <ler...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Unable to rename or delete Access 2007 databases created for practise. Can > anyone help? What is the error message you are getting? navin "navin" wrote: > On Nov 22, 3:56 pm, leroyd <ler...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > > Unable to rename or delete Access 2007 databases created for practise. Can > > anyone help? > > What is the error message you are getting? > > navi...

pop sound !
I get a pop sound and I checked to find its a "system notification" well nothing shows up on the screen so where can I check to see what its trying to notify me of ? sixpack wrote: > I get a pop sound and I checked to find its a "system notification" > well nothing shows up on the screen so where can I check to see > what its trying to notify me of ? How did you find it was a 'system notification'? -- Shenan Stanley MS-MVP -- How To Ask Questions The Smart Way http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html So are you te...

Exchange 2007 Transport Rule
Hi All, Exchange 2007 SP1, Outlook 2007 SP2. I created some classifications and some transport rules. Problem is, I want people to add a classification to each message they send, so they should get a notification when they did not select any classification. I created two rules : - for each message sent, send a non-delivery report except if tagged with classification 1 - for each message sent, send a non-delivery report except if tagged with classification 2 It is working as expected only if I enable one of these rules. But if I enable both of them, all messages generate non-...

Too many temp files with Office 2007
When I changed the save option for my office products (Word, Excel, etc.) to save in 2003 office format (.xls, .doc, etc.), my system started creating a large number of temp files when documents were being saved. My attempts to use Disk Cleanup under System Tools does not seem to be able to get rid of them either. 1. Is there any way to prevent the excessive number of temp files form being created? 2. AND is there a way to automatically delete them so that they do not fill up my file folders. they look like this B6B1C2B1.tmp Do you have auto-save enabled? -- Milly...

2007 W-2s Not Formatted Correctly
I am working on my 2007 W-2s as I will be out shortly on maternity leave and after printing them (of course) I noticed when stuffing the envelopes that the employee social security number is printing in the control number box and not the social security number box. Has anyone else had this issue or does anyone know if there is a fix to this???? I have done the year end and tax updates and it tells me I am updated. Melanie, same thing happened to us. You have to modify the report using Report Writer. It's not hard, and only takes a few minutes. Best regards, Russ Worth Worth &...

POP3 Connector "Retrieve Now" option
Why do I have a "Retrieve Now" option on one of my SBS 2000 servers but not on another? What file(s) can I copy from the one that has it to the one that is missing it? I use POP3 ONLY for a single global mailbox as a backup to my main incoming mail server. The POP3 mailbox is the secondary MX record on the domain; that way, if I take down my server, any incoming mail will accumulate in the POP3 mailbox until the server is back up and checks it again. It makes troubleshooting POP3 VERY difficult because the minimum time on the Schedule option is 15 minutes, so I have to wait 15 minu...

Special Characters in Access 2007
I'm working on a database that has fields filled in with sizes (i.e. 1.5", 2", 3", etc.) I know the " shouldn't have been used but it was. When writing a query to show only 1" items I get the message "The expression you entered has an invalid string." I usually can get past this by putting the " in brackets (like this ["]) and I could go on, but now that I am using access 2007 (was on 2003) I get this message; "The expression you entered contains invalid syntax." I've tried to manually add the outside quotes but ...

Outlook 2007
User receives emails with attachments but Outlook is not showing a paperclip icon. We have two exchnag servers - messages from one are causing a paperclip to show but not messages from the second ...

Monney 2007 Budget and Credit Card Transactions
I am using Money 2007 and I assign all my credit card transactions to categories and subcategories. However, the Budget Summary excludes all my credit card transaction even though I checked in the account setup "Include this account in the budget planner". Obvious, I want these items to show up against the Actual category values in that summary to which they apply to so that I can plan my future budget. Is there some way I can correct or workaround this? Thanks in advance for any corrective responses. If you're using the advanced budget you can enter the budget amount...

Default charts changed from 2003 to 2007
I recently moved from 2003 to 2007. Now when I first create a chart it looks very different to what it did in 2003. Eg background colour, line weight, placement etc. Now I know I can make and use a chart template of my own, but that seems to be only applicable to a single chart type and also I have to apply it each time. Is there any way to change the basic MS defaults? Hi, 0. Save your chart as a template. 1. Select the chart and choose ChartTools, Design, Change Chart Type, and pick Templates. 2. Click the Set as Default Chart button at the bottom If this helps, please click the Yes b...

Excel 2007 Copy Worksheet Problem
I like to "move or copy" from a right click on the worksheet tab. My problem is that all my open "books" do not show up on the drop-down menu. Always worked fine until recently. Now I can still copy to a new book - but none of my other open books show up so I can not copy or move to an existing book. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks Is the source and destination workbook opened in the same Excel instance? "webermis" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:#MlJxyJtKHA.1796@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > I like to "move or cop...

Outlook Connector's value?
I left Windows roughly a year ago moving to Macs but am going to start using a Windows based netbook and will be--probably--starting to use Outlook again. I've started reading this newsgroup again to update my knowledge etc and have noticed a lot of posts about Outlook Connector and, not remembering seeing much about it before, wonder if it's a good idea to use it. I'll be checking a couple of IMAP accounts as well as a couple of Hotmail/MSN ones. I'd like to keep a calendar and address (yes, I remember MS is VERY touchy about calling the Contacts and address book desp...

Folder Permissions\Access 2007
We are using a simple (four field) db that was created in ACCESS 2003 with an ACCESS 2007 front end User are only supposed to use the drop down in one field to change data. Some users keep adding data to some fields corrupting the db. Some of these fields need to edited by the db a support person. Weare doing away with the drop down box and need to allow users to read only and allow the support staff only to make changes to the db. Do we do these permissions on the folder level or the DB level? Why should we change the db to 2007 from ACCESS 2003? Thanks, S...

Show Custom AutoFilter Dialog with VBA 2007
Is it possible to directly open the Custom AutoFilter Dialog with VBA in Excel 2007? Application.Dialogs(xlDialogAdvanced).Show opens the Advanced Filter dialog. I'd like to open the Custom AutoFilter dialog.where you can choose equals, does not equal, etc... There seems to be only two filter-related xlBuiltInDialog members available. ...

Outlook 2007 will not open SharePoint 2007 task assignment messages
I am unable to open an Office SharePoint Server 2007 task assignment message in Outlook 2007. The preview pane shows completely blank (no headers or anything) and double clicking the message gives the error message "cannot open this item." The message opens up fine in Outlook 2003 and OWA. Thoughts? You cannot open a SharePoint Server 2007 notification message in Outlook 2007 when your mailbox is on an Exchange 2003 server http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=930807 -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks...

Excel 2007 Pivot Tables
1. How can I create a Pivot Table from a text file, downloaded from a mainframe database? I have been told this could be done in previous versions of Excel. 2. If I get a new text file each day, how can I refresh the existing Pivot Table, without the necessity of recreating Thank you very much Marsh Import the Text file into Excel. -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "Marsh" <Marsh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1C480551-AE4D-4E31-B6DC-DF527E532091@microsoft.com... > 1. How can I create a Pivot Table from a text file, downlo...

Opening a form from a Pop-up
I have a pop-up form I have created so that instructors can double-click on a user number and a New Student form is supposed to open. I have done several pop-up boxes to open other forms and they all seem to work just fine. However, on this particular pop-up, when I double-click a number, I get the following error message "The specified field '[UserNumber]" could refer to more than one table listed in the FROM clause of your SQL statement." I am using a query to draw the information and there is only one table being used in the query. When I check the SQL statemen...

dynamic chart on user selected data range in Excel 2007
I am trying create a chart 'on the fly' based on the user selected data range in Excel 2007. I was trying to use Jon Peltier's 'interactive chart creation' VB scripts. Somehow it does not work on Excel 2007. After Jon's interactiveChartCreation.xls opens, both input boxes does not work, meaning one can not input any data by mouse selection. I tried to click 'ok', but it only selected the input box. I hope Jon or some one else can see this and offer some help. Thank you all very much for your tips. This worked fine in a test I just ran. Did this wor...

Can not Email 17mb file outside our SMTP connector
I am having an issue where we can not email large files to smtp addresses. We have Outlook/Exchange 2003, I have Changed the Routing Group Connector, Virtual SMTP, Message Delivery, and Mailbox Store send/receive limits to unrestriced. All users are using default settings in Message Delivery--Unlimited. I do not have a smarthost. my test file is 17mb..which is above the 10mb default limit, and it comes back with this message. This message is larger than the current system limit or the recipient's mailbox is full. Create a shorter message body or remove a...

Pop Up comment not popping up
All of the sudden my pop up comments stopped working. In fact my macros have errors and everything is wigging out. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to try? Thanks, Julie ** Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training, Add-ins & Software! http://www.ozgrid.com/Services/excel-software-categories.htm ** ...