Please help. Mail goes to Junk Folder

I need help finding why all mail going out from exchange goes to the
Junk folder on recipient email account.

Thank you

Here is the header of the email



X-Message-Status: n:0
X-SID-PRA: user<user@xxxxx.com>
X-Message-Info: txF49lGdW41lPsOIQaqlL+kPgbekJklDdHq2fruRwae6u+Jo59YPS
+oVtZhgMBId
Received: from xxxxx.zkxxx.com ([24.242.145.146]) by bay0-mc4-
f6.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668);
	 Fri, 27 Apr 2007 13:05:05 -0700
Received: from xxxx.ZKxxxx.com ([192.168.100.106]) by
 xxxxx.ZKxxxx.com ([192.168.100.106]) with mapi; Fri, 27 Apr 2007
 15:07:12 -0500
From: user <user@xxxxx.com>
To: "xxxxx@hotmail.com" <xxxx@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 15:07:08 -0500
Subject: test3
Thread-Topic: test3
Thread-Index: AceJB6IdOumt5CMmSRCpTvS9uOc3Yg==
Message-ID:
<BB361D5AE7144548ACE13267F64C5C3628D6C41C34@xxxx.ZKxxxx.com>
Accept-Language: en-US
Content-Language: en-US
X-MS-Has-Attach:
X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:
x-cr-hashedpuzzle: v08= BNy5 BdnS CRaV C45V C+ki Db4o ETo1 FNem Fsge
GWR1
 GuHv Hmhz H9VK IM0j
 Jmrs;
1;cgBvAGIAXwBwAGkAbwBsAGkAbgBrAEAAaABvAHQAbQBhAGkAbAAuAGMAbwBtAA==;Sosha1_v1;7;
{969FFF9D-D904-486A-A3A0-
B4F7D57A9092};cgBtAG8AcgBlAG4AbwBAAHoAawBoAG8AbQBlAHMALgBjAG8AbQA=;Fri,
 27 Apr 2007 20:07:08 GMT;dABlAHMAdAAzAA==
x-cr-puzzleid: {969FFF9D-D904-486A-A3A0-B4F7D57A9092}
acceptlanguage: en-US
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
	
boundary="_000_BB361D5AE7144548ACE13267F64C5C3628D6C41C34xxxxxxZKxxx_"
MIME-Version: 1.0
Return-Path: user@xxxxx.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 27 Apr 2007 20:05:05.0025 (UTC)
FILETIME=[58C23F10:01C78907]

--_000_BB361D5AE7144548ACE13267F64C5C3628D6C41C34zkhexch01ZKHo_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

This is test email

--_000_BB361D5AE7144548ACE13267F64C5C3628D6C41C34xxxxxxzkxxxx_
Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-
micr=
osoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-
com:office:word" =
xmlns:x=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:excel"
xmlns:p=3D"urn:schemas-m=
icrosoft-com:office:powerpoint" xmlns:a=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-
com:office=
:access" xmlns:dt=3D"uuid:C2F41010-65B3-11d1-A29F-00AA00C14882"
xmlns:s=3D"=
uuid:BDC6E3F0-6DA3-11d1-A2A3-00AA00C14882" xmlns:rs=3D"urn:schemas-
microsof=
t-com:rowset" xmlns:z=3D"#RowsetSchema" xmlns:b=3D"urn:schemas-
microsoft-co=
m:office:publisher" xmlns:ss=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-
com:office:spreadshee=
t" xmlns:oa=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:activation"
xmlns:html=3D"h=
ttp://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40" xmlns:q=3D"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/
soap/=
envelope/" xmlns:D=3D"DAV:" xmlns:x2=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/
office=
/excel/2003/xml" xmlns:ois=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/
soap/=
ois/" xmlns:dir=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/soap/
directory/"=
 xmlns:ds=3D"http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#" xmlns:udc=3D"http://
schema=
s.microsoft.com/data/udc" xmlns:xsd=3D"http://www.w3.org/2001/
XMLSchema" xm=
lns:sps=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/soap/"
xmlns:xsi=3D"http=
://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:udcxf=3D"http://
schemas.micros=
oft.com/data/udc/xmlfile" xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/
office/20=
04/12/omml" xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">

<head>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-
ascii"=
>
<meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 (filtered
medium)">
<style>
<!--
 /* Font Definitions */
 @font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
 /* Style Definitions */
 p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
..MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page Section1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->
</style>
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
 <o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
 <o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
  <o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
 </o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
</head>

<body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue vlink=3Dpurple>

<div class=3DSection1>

<p class=3DMsoNormal>This is test email<o:p></o:p></p>

</div>

</body>

</html>

--_000_BB361D5AE7144548ACE13267F64C5C3628D6C41C34zkhexch01ZKHo_--
</

0
4/27/2007 8:51:07 PM
exchange.admin 57650 articles. 2 followers. Follow

3 Replies
621 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 29

Did you add this Sender to your your Safe Sender list in Outlook?

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HP052433571033.aspx

-- 
John Oliver, Jr
MCSE, MCT, CCNA
Exchange MVP 2007
Microsoft Certified Partner


"robpiolink" <roberto.moreno@gmail.com> wrote in message 
news:1177707067.143735.9410@r35g2000prh.googlegroups.com...
>I need help finding why all mail going out from exchange goes to the
> Junk folder on recipient email account.
>
> Thank you
>
> Here is the header of the email
>
>
>
> X-Message-Status: n:0
> X-SID-PRA: user<user@xxxxx.com>
> X-Message-Info: txF49lGdW41lPsOIQaqlL+kPgbekJklDdHq2fruRwae6u+Jo59YPS
> +oVtZhgMBId
> Received: from xxxxx.zkxxx.com ([24.242.145.146]) by bay0-mc4-
> f6.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668);
> Fri, 27 Apr 2007 13:05:05 -0700
> Received: from xxxx.ZKxxxx.com ([192.168.100.106]) by
> xxxxx.ZKxxxx.com ([192.168.100.106]) with mapi; Fri, 27 Apr 2007
> 15:07:12 -0500
> From: user <user@xxxxx.com>
> To: "xxxxx@hotmail.com" <xxxx@hotmail.com>
> Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 15:07:08 -0500
> Subject: test3
> Thread-Topic: test3
> Thread-Index: AceJB6IdOumt5CMmSRCpTvS9uOc3Yg==
> Message-ID:
> <BB361D5AE7144548ACE13267F64C5C3628D6C41C34@xxxx.ZKxxxx.com>
> Accept-Language: en-US
> Content-Language: en-US
> X-MS-Has-Attach:
> X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:
> x-cr-hashedpuzzle: v08= BNy5 BdnS CRaV C45V C+ki Db4o ETo1 FNem Fsge
> GWR1
> GuHv Hmhz H9VK IM0j
> Jmrs;
> 1;cgBvAGIAXwBwAGkAbwBsAGkAbgBrAEAAaABvAHQAbQBhAGkAbAAuAGMAbwBtAA==;Sosha1_v1;7;
> {969FFF9D-D904-486A-A3A0-
> B4F7D57A9092};cgBtAG8AcgBlAG4AbwBAAHoAawBoAG8AbQBlAHMALgBjAG8AbQA=;Fri,
> 27 Apr 2007 20:07:08 GMT;dABlAHMAdAAzAA==
> x-cr-puzzleid: {969FFF9D-D904-486A-A3A0-B4F7D57A9092}
> acceptlanguage: en-US
> Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
>
> boundary="_000_BB361D5AE7144548ACE13267F64C5C3628D6C41C34xxxxxxZKxxx_"
> MIME-Version: 1.0
> Return-Path: user@xxxxx.com
> X-OriginalArrivalTime: 27 Apr 2007 20:05:05.0025 (UTC)
> FILETIME=[58C23F10:01C78907]
>
> --_000_BB361D5AE7144548ACE13267F64C5C3628D6C41C34zkhexch01ZKHo_
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
>
> This is test email
>
> --_000_BB361D5AE7144548ACE13267F64C5C3628D6C41C34xxxxxxzkxxxx_
> Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii"
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
>
> <html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-
> micr=
> osoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-
> com:office:word" =
> xmlns:x=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:excel"
> xmlns:p=3D"urn:schemas-m=
> icrosoft-com:office:powerpoint" xmlns:a=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-
> com:office=
> :access" xmlns:dt=3D"uuid:C2F41010-65B3-11d1-A29F-00AA00C14882"
> xmlns:s=3D"=
> uuid:BDC6E3F0-6DA3-11d1-A2A3-00AA00C14882" xmlns:rs=3D"urn:schemas-
> microsof=
> t-com:rowset" xmlns:z=3D"#RowsetSchema" xmlns:b=3D"urn:schemas-
> microsoft-co=
> m:office:publisher" xmlns:ss=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-
> com:office:spreadshee=
> t" xmlns:oa=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:activation"
> xmlns:html=3D"h=
> ttp://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40" xmlns:q=3D"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/
> soap/=
> envelope/" xmlns:D=3D"DAV:" xmlns:x2=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/
> office=
> /excel/2003/xml" xmlns:ois=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/
> soap/=
> ois/" xmlns:dir=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/soap/
> directory/"=
> xmlns:ds=3D"http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#" xmlns:udc=3D"http://
> schema=
> s.microsoft.com/data/udc" xmlns:xsd=3D"http://www.w3.org/2001/
> XMLSchema" xm=
> lns:sps=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/soap/"
> xmlns:xsi=3D"http=
> ://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:udcxf=3D"http://
> schemas.micros=
> oft.com/data/udc/xmlfile" xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/
> office/20=
> 04/12/omml" xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">
>
> <head>
> <META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-
> ascii"=
>>
> <meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 (filtered
> medium)">
> <style>
> <!--
> /* Font Definitions */
> @font-face
> {font-family:"Cambria Math";
> panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
> @font-face
> {font-family:Calibri;
> panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
> /* Style Definitions */
> p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
> {margin:0in;
> margin-bottom:.0001pt;
> font-size:11.0pt;
> font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
> a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
> {mso-style-priority:99;
> color:blue;
> text-decoration:underline;}
> a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
> {mso-style-priority:99;
> color:purple;
> text-decoration:underline;}
> span.EmailStyle17
> {mso-style-type:personal-compose;
> font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
> color:windowtext;}
> .MsoChpDefault
> {mso-style-type:export-only;}
> @page Section1
> {size:8.5in 11.0in;
> margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
> div.Section1
> {page:Section1;}
> -->
> </style>
> <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
> <o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
> <o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
>  <o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
> </o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
> </head>
>
> <body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue vlink=3Dpurple>
>
> <div class=3DSection1>
>
> <p class=3DMsoNormal>This is test email<o:p></o:p></p>
>
> </div>
>
> </body>
>
> </html>
>
> --_000_BB361D5AE7144548ACE13267F64C5C3628D6C41C34zkhexch01ZKHo_--
> </
> 

-1
jcoliverjr (1013)
4/27/2007 9:56:10 PM
robpiolink <roberto.moreno@gmail.com> wrote:
> I need help finding why all mail going out from exchange goes to the
> Junk folder on recipient email account.
>
> Thank you
>

<snip>

You can't really control what a recipient's mail server does with your mail. 
If you're using a dynamic IP, which I suspect you are (24.242.145.146 is a 
RoadRunner IP address), send your outbound Internet mail through a smarthost 
(such as your ISP's SMTP server, for example). A lot of servers will block 
mail from dynamic addresses outright. 


0
lanwench (7567)
4/28/2007 12:49:06 PM
Relax you Junk Mail Level and make it low or no automatic Filter


"robpiolink" <roberto.moreno@gmail.com> wrote in message 
news:1177707067.143735.9410@r35g2000prh.googlegroups.com...
>I need help finding why all mail going out from exchange goes to the
> Junk folder on recipient email account.
>
> Thank you
>
> Here is the header of the email
>
>
>
> X-Message-Status: n:0
> X-SID-PRA: user<user@xxxxx.com>
> X-Message-Info: txF49lGdW41lPsOIQaqlL+kPgbekJklDdHq2fruRwae6u+Jo59YPS
> +oVtZhgMBId
> Received: from xxxxx.zkxxx.com ([24.242.145.146]) by bay0-mc4-
> f6.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668);
> Fri, 27 Apr 2007 13:05:05 -0700
> Received: from xxxx.ZKxxxx.com ([192.168.100.106]) by
> xxxxx.ZKxxxx.com ([192.168.100.106]) with mapi; Fri, 27 Apr 2007
> 15:07:12 -0500
> From: user <user@xxxxx.com>
> To: "xxxxx@hotmail.com" <xxxx@hotmail.com>
> Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 15:07:08 -0500
> Subject: test3
> Thread-Topic: test3
> Thread-Index: AceJB6IdOumt5CMmSRCpTvS9uOc3Yg==
> Message-ID:
> <BB361D5AE7144548ACE13267F64C5C3628D6C41C34@xxxx.ZKxxxx.com>
> Accept-Language: en-US
> Content-Language: en-US
> X-MS-Has-Attach:
> X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:
> x-cr-hashedpuzzle: v08= BNy5 BdnS CRaV C45V C+ki Db4o ETo1 FNem Fsge
> GWR1
> GuHv Hmhz H9VK IM0j
> Jmrs;
> 1;cgBvAGIAXwBwAGkAbwBsAGkAbgBrAEAAaABvAHQAbQBhAGkAbAAuAGMAbwBtAA==;Sosha1_v1;7;
> {969FFF9D-D904-486A-A3A0-
> B4F7D57A9092};cgBtAG8AcgBlAG4AbwBAAHoAawBoAG8AbQBlAHMALgBjAG8AbQA=;Fri,
> 27 Apr 2007 20:07:08 GMT;dABlAHMAdAAzAA==
> x-cr-puzzleid: {969FFF9D-D904-486A-A3A0-B4F7D57A9092}
> acceptlanguage: en-US
> Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
>
> boundary="_000_BB361D5AE7144548ACE13267F64C5C3628D6C41C34xxxxxxZKxxx_"
> MIME-Version: 1.0
> Return-Path: user@xxxxx.com
> X-OriginalArrivalTime: 27 Apr 2007 20:05:05.0025 (UTC)
> FILETIME=[58C23F10:01C78907]
>
> --_000_BB361D5AE7144548ACE13267F64C5C3628D6C41C34zkhexch01ZKHo_
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
>
> This is test email
>
> --_000_BB361D5AE7144548ACE13267F64C5C3628D6C41C34xxxxxxzkxxxx_
> Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii"
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
>
> <html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-
> micr=
> osoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-
> com:office:word" =
> xmlns:x=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:excel"
> xmlns:p=3D"urn:schemas-m=
> icrosoft-com:office:powerpoint" xmlns:a=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-
> com:office=
> :access" xmlns:dt=3D"uuid:C2F41010-65B3-11d1-A29F-00AA00C14882"
> xmlns:s=3D"=
> uuid:BDC6E3F0-6DA3-11d1-A2A3-00AA00C14882" xmlns:rs=3D"urn:schemas-
> microsof=
> t-com:rowset" xmlns:z=3D"#RowsetSchema" xmlns:b=3D"urn:schemas-
> microsoft-co=
> m:office:publisher" xmlns:ss=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-
> com:office:spreadshee=
> t" xmlns:oa=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:activation"
> xmlns:html=3D"h=
> ttp://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40" xmlns:q=3D"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/
> soap/=
> envelope/" xmlns:D=3D"DAV:" xmlns:x2=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/
> office=
> /excel/2003/xml" xmlns:ois=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/
> soap/=
> ois/" xmlns:dir=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/soap/
> directory/"=
> xmlns:ds=3D"http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#" xmlns:udc=3D"http://
> schema=
> s.microsoft.com/data/udc" xmlns:xsd=3D"http://www.w3.org/2001/
> XMLSchema" xm=
> lns:sps=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/soap/"
> xmlns:xsi=3D"http=
> ://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:udcxf=3D"http://
> schemas.micros=
> oft.com/data/udc/xmlfile" xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/
> office/20=
> 04/12/omml" xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">
>
> <head>
> <META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-
> ascii"=
>>
> <meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 (filtered
> medium)">
> <style>
> <!--
> /* Font Definitions */
> @font-face
> {font-family:"Cambria Math";
> panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
> @font-face
> {font-family:Calibri;
> panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
> /* Style Definitions */
> p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
> {margin:0in;
> margin-bottom:.0001pt;
> font-size:11.0pt;
> font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
> a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
> {mso-style-priority:99;
> color:blue;
> text-decoration:underline;}
> a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
> {mso-style-priority:99;
> color:purple;
> text-decoration:underline;}
> span.EmailStyle17
> {mso-style-type:personal-compose;
> font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
> color:windowtext;}
> .MsoChpDefault
> {mso-style-type:export-only;}
> @page Section1
> {size:8.5in 11.0in;
> margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
> div.Section1
> {page:Section1;}
> -->
> </style>
> <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
> <o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
> <o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
>  <o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
> </o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
> </head>
>
> <body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue vlink=3Dpurple>
>
> <div class=3DSection1>
>
> <p class=3DMsoNormal>This is test email<o:p></o:p></p>
>
> </div>
>
> </body>
>
> </html>
>
> --_000_BB361D5AE7144548ACE13267F64C5C3628D6C41C34zkhexch01ZKHo_--
> </
> 


0
Moody6178 (8)
4/29/2007 10:36:10 AM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

XP live mail custom dictionary
How can I remove entries from the live mail custom dictionary in XP? The edit button doesn't work - nothing happens when I click on it. I don't know why the Edit button doesn't work, but there's another way of doing it: go to the Proof folder in your %localappdata%. The path will vary according to your OS, but on a typical XP installation it's at C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows Live Mail\Proof - it'll be something similar on other OSs. Your custom dictionary is a langxxxx.lex file, where xxxx is the LCID of y...

CToolBar Help
Hello, I've been trying to add a toolbar to my dialog following the example from MSDN a http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vcmfc98/html/_mfc_ctoolbar.asp But for some reason I just can't add the toolbar I created. Here is my code: CToolBar m_toolbar; if (!m_toolbar.Create(this, WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE | CBRS_TOP | CBRS_GRIPPER | CBRS_TOOLTIPS | CBRS_FLYBY | CBRS_SIZE_DYNAMIC, IDR_TOOLBAR1)) { MessageBox("Error -1"); } m_toolbar.LoadToolBar(IDR_TOOLBAR1); Could somebody please tell what, if anything, I am doing wrong? Thank you, V...

Office 2007 Professional: Help Files Issues
Gents, I cannot find a solution to this odd issue and before I submit a support ticket I thought I would ask the community. We have office 2007 professional (volume licensing) on a Window 2003 terminal server. We have a few users out of a bunch that get the "This page is unavailable" I have tried the Refresh and back. I've tried online and offline modes. In offline I get the table of contents to the left but same unavailable message when I click the links. I noticed on testing some other users, that apparently never used the help. That there are some prompts...

Outlook 2003 Messages and Calendar Appts Received as PLAIN TEXT
SGVsbG86DQoNCkkganVzdCBnb3QgYSBuZXcgbGFwdG9wIHdpdGggVmlzdGEgSG9tZSBCYXNpYyBv biBpdCBhbmQgSSBjb3BpZWQgbXkNCnBzdCBmaWxlIGZyb20gbXkgb2xkIGxhcHRvcCB0byB0aGUg bmV3IG9uZS4gRXZlcnl0aGluZyB3b3JrcyBmaW5lDQpleGNlcHQgYWxsIGUtbWFpbCBtZXNzYWdl cyBhbmQgY2FsZW5kYXIgYXBwdHMuIEkgcmVjZWl2ZWQgYXJlIGluIHBsYWluDQp0ZXh0LiBJJ3Zl IHNlYXJjaGVkIGV2ZXJ5d2hlcmUgZm9yIHRoaXMgZml4LCBidXQgZm91bmQgbm90aGluZy4gDQoN CkRvZXMgYW55b25lIGhhdmUgYW55IHN1Z2dlc3Rpb25zIGZvciBtZT8gDQoNClRoYW5rIHlvdSEN ClNwdWRkeQ0K me@cox.net <me@cox.net> wrote: > I just got a new laptop with Vista Home Basic on it and I copied my > pst file...

mail merge in publisher #5
I have created a document in publisher 2007 which contain mail merge fields. When I preview the documents the mail merge fields are shown correctly. However when I send the email only the name of the field is shown ie First name! I am creating the merge from Business Contact Manager. Can anybody please help it's driving me mad! There are several articles addressing email merge Mail, e-mail, and catalog merge http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/CH100502901033.aspx Using Business Contact Manager http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/CH102071851033.aspx -- Mary Sa...

Spell Check Help
I have this code in the AfterUpdate in a TextBox set for a memo: If Len(Me!casefacts & "") > 0 Then DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSpelling Else Exit Sub End If everytime the spell check executs, it check the whole form. How can I get it to just check that one textbox and not everything else. bladelock wrote: >I have this code in the AfterUpdate in a TextBox set for a memo: > >If Len(Me!casefacts & "") > 0 Then > DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSpelling > Else > Exit Sub >End If &...

Help with Regexp, please
Hi, The regular expression (\d{15,16}) matches a substring in a cell. I want to extract the remaining part of the cell ie. from the character after the matched substring till the end of the string in the cell using a regular expression. Is it possible to do this? Thanks in advance for the help. Regards, Raj Raj, with abcd15,16xyz in a cell the code below abstracts abcxyz. Maybe you can use this as a basis to develop your code Function GetSubstring(S As String) As String Dim re As Object Set re = CreateObject("vbscript.regexp") re.Pattern = &quo...

All mail missing in pst file after decrypt
I have decrypt the pst file on a notebook, after decrypt and when I open the file in Outlook 2000, the pst file is empty with zero kb. When I look at the acutal file size, it is over 900mb. I have tried using scanpst but still does not help. Anyone can help with this problem urgently ? Appreciate your help ...

Multiple E-Mail Attachments
I want to be able to enhance this module so that it will allow me to open multiple files and attach all the files to one email. The way I have it I open multiple files but it only attaches the first file. Sub MetLifeQueryEmail() ChDir "C:\temp" Workbooks.Open Filename:="C:\temp\_MetLife Accounts Set Up By.XLS" Workbooks.Open Filename:="C:\temp\_Metlife_Account Structure.xls" Application.Dialogs(xlDialogSendMail).Show End Sub Jim Do you use Outlook Jim? -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "j...

MS CRM-Exchange E-mail Routep setup problem
Hi, I have a question for you. I have MS Exchange 2007 & CRM 3.0. Exchange E-mail router installation fails. On System Requirements step i have error: 1. Microsoft Windows Operating System - OK 2. Microsoft CRM-Exchange E-mail Router Setup User Input - OK 3. The Microsoft Exchange administration tools are not installed on this server. What is "Microsoft Exchange administration tools" or where i can download this tools? You need to install router on exchange 2003 and this update is for exchange 2007 mail boxes but you still need exchange 2003. /aamir http://www.microsoft...

Default Value on Form Help
I have a query that calculates the total of a field in my table - Field Name in my Table is Total Value which calculates the total for a series of records that has the same invoice number. Field in in my query is Aggregate Value. I now have a form where I bring in the Aggregate Value. I need to create another Text box Value Verified where I bring in the Aggregate Value as a default, but I may have to change it if the Value has changed - but the Aggregate Value has to remain the same. I tried using default value on the form for the Value Verified Text control that brings in ...

Publisher 2007 Trial Help
I installed the trial version of Publisher 2007 and want to uninstall it now. I have tried to remove in the "add/remove" programs section. And I have also tried a suggestion I found in an earlier post about going to the "installer" and trying to uninstall it there. Oh and I tried repairing it and then trying to uninstall it. I can't even open the program from my programs menu and I can't get into the language section to check the language. It tells me that the language isn't compatible with my version or something to that effect. Nothing has worked...

PLEASE PLEASE HELP
I Have an emergency... I deleted a macro !!! I have 60 rows with checkboxes on cells A1 trough A60 that automatically as checked were inserting current dates on the cell next to it. for some reason a disaster happened and the macro was deleted or messed up. I tried searching for help in these groups, but none so far. I found one, but it is not a macro besides when I use that function all the other previous dates keep changing when other checkboxes are checked on in different days of the week. If you can please guide me to the right answer I will appreciated. Hope I made sense with my explana...

Cannot access a file -- HELP
I have this problem at work (using Excel 2000 Windows 2000) and at home (Excel 2003, Windows XP Pro). SOMETIMES...not always, I try to access a file on a network drive I get the message: "path..filename could not be found. Check the spelling of the file name and verify that the file location is correct". Once I get the message on that file, I always get it on the file....but there might be 27 others in the same folder that I can open. And I get the message if I try to open the file via explorer or via Excel. If I copy the file to my C: drive it opens fine. I even tried t...

Outlook private folders
I have a user that leaves messages on the server. He has a ton of personal folders stored locally. Often times, when he drags a message or contact from the message pane Outlook all but seizes up. It takes a really long time to move the message. It only happens when he is dragging the file, and does not have to be a large file to do it. I have seen it do it on a 30K file. We have a 100mbps network and it should not hang up like that. The computer is clean (no other programs running), has a large page file, has plenty of ram, and all the service packs have been installed. There...

Sum Function Help Please
I have created two Option Groups, setting up values against the radio buttons. The output from both boxes works fine (thanks to the Wizard), however when I'm creating a formula on the report, I'm unable to add the two returned values together. If I type in =([Q1]+[Q2]) then I get both numbers concatenated together (ie returned value from Q1 is 1 and returned value from Q2 is 2, the answer I get is 12 !!!!.) Interestingly if I enter =([Q1]-[Q2]) then I get the correct answer. Any help would be greatly appreciated here. I could be wrong, but it seems like access i...

2nd request for help -PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
went through a windows update and was asked to reboot which I did. I had Outlook open and closed it before rebooting - it was opened to contacts. when I tried to access Outlook I got an error message saying "your personal address book could not be opened. the file is either not accessible or not a personal address book. choose retry to access your personal address book, or choose cancel to not open your personal address book with this application." I have no other application to open this address book with! my contact info is detrumental to me as well as my Calendar ...

Remove template help task pane from startup
I created an invoice using one of Microsoft's templates. The help template appeared when I was designing the invoice. Now that the invoice is finished, I would like for the help template to NOT appear. I went to Tools-Options and unchecked "startup task pane" and also went to Tools-Customize and unchecked "Task Pane". This made the task pane go away, but only until I opened it again. Is there any way to make it not show up every time I open the document? ...

Windows e-mail
Is it possible to include BCC (blind copy) when I send an email? I only see To: and CC: This newsgroup is intended for questions about Access, the database product that's part of Office Professional. Are you trying to send e-mail using Access? If so, are you using the SendObject command (which does support bcc), or are you using some other approach? If you're not using Access, I'd suggest reposting your question to a newsgroup related to whatever e-mail client you're using. I see that this question was posted using Windows Mail, so you may want to check out microsof...

In Word How do I switch off auto date insertion please
How can I disable? ...

Mail displayed without Sign In
Why do my E-mails still appear if I do not sign in ? On the sign in screen if you just click Cancel then Live Mail will still open and show all previous E-mails. So if anyone else opened the program they would be able to see every previous E-mail without using the password. Is there a way to prevent Live Mail from opening unless the password is entered ? To protect your mail from other user, ensure that your Windows account has a password, then logoff of your Windows profile. Even with a password, anyone having access to your computer would still have access to the locally saved...

Can't SEND SSL email out!! Please Help... it HURTZ!
OKay... being a bit silly about he hurting part. I have a strange email issue with some of my computers at home that I use for work. We have 4 computers. 2 of them work FINE, the other 2 have issues. I know the email accounts are working correctly because if I run them on the 2 *good* computers they work like they should. Configurations: (GOOD Notebooks) 1 - HP AMD-XP notebook with WinXP-Home SP1, Office 2000 2 - Sony P4 Notebook with WinXP-Home SP1, Office 2000 (Bad systems) 3 - Dell P3 notebook with WinXP-Pro SP1, Office 2002 4 - Compaq AMD-XP with WinXP-Home SP2, Office 2000 ALl ma...

Public Folder Replication Problems
Hi, I have 2 Exchange 2003 servers in the same routing group and have tried to replicate all the folders from the source server to the destination server. Something appears to be amiss though since on the source server, a queue forms with over 2000 items in it destined for the destination server. The messages don't seem to be getting delivered to the destination server but instead sit in that queue retrying. I've tried telnetting from the source server to the destination server using port 25 but I get a connect failed error. I'm unsure how to troubleshoot this so any help is m...

How to transfer Outlook e-mail archives into Outlook Express?
I'm convinced to abandon Microsoft Outlook as my e-mail client and return to Outlook Express. That decision is now weeks old, yet I still haven't done it ! ...Because I can't get any confidence about translating my archives from Outlook into O.E. I'm worried that the folder/file names use different extensions (as I think they do) in one program versus the other. Only Ork On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 10:35:06 -0800, "Only Ork" <OnlyOrk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I'm convinced to abandon Microsoft Outlook as my e-mail client and return to >...

Please Please Please help
Hi I have a Worksheet with option buttons and I need the users to be able to click on the options but not be able to drag or move them. I don't want the users to be able to click into or type anything in any of the cells - only these options buttons???? How is it done. I have tried unlocking all cells and then locking the individual ones, but the user can still drag the option button around and they could do this by mistake thus upsetting the design of my sheet! I have tried protecting the sheet for Objects - but then I can't click on the option at all ....Please someone help...