PGP email

I need to provide secure email fr some of my users. I have exchange 2003
stnd. Does anyone have any recommendations? anything in exchange that can do
this?
0
Eddie1 (114)

problem receiving emails
I sent a large word document as an attachment to my home email. However my home computer tries to recieve it but stops and brings up "error". All my other emails cannot get through. How can I delete this one email so the others can get through? ...

Internal Emails sent to CRM not showing up
Does anyone know if there is a solution for the following issue: - if an internal user sends an email message from their Outlook client to a CRM queue, it never shows up in CRM. -- Thanks, Christie Internal emails sent from Outlook in the same Exchange Organization will not be routed to CRM, as it does not routed via SMTP, which is the traffic that the CRM Exchange Email Router monitors. If you have a CRM SFO client, you can promote the email as a CRM Activity and then assign it to a user or queue. -wg "Christie" wrote: > Does anyone know if there is a solution for th...

Can't delete or move email
I can't delete or move email , every time i try to delete,it gives unknown error. even i can't open the email. Any help will be appreciated Thanks What version of Outlook and are you connecting to an Exchange server or are you connecting to an ISP (POP3 etc) "deepwater" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1cfe101c422f9$b8196690$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I can't delete or move email , every time i try to > delete,it gives unknown error. even i can't open the email. > > Any help will be appreciated > > Thanks I'm ha...

Security issues
More and more users at our company want to use the cell phone to check email. Our Exchange server is behind a firewall and all the remote accesses need to use VPN client now. What is the best way to open the access to the cell phone? Any help will be greatly appreciated Thank you Lan Li Maybe http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Forwarding_Mail_to_an_External_Recipient_Part_II.html? Or get Blackberries - there are several that combine phones. Then Blackberry Enterprise Server is your friend - Lan Li wrote: > More and more users at our company want to use the cell phone to > check email...

Cannot change email account currently set up on Outlook 2003
I have changed offices and now have the computer of a previous employee. Her email account is still linked to the Outlook icon and I need to change it to mine. I have changed the Profile and the Existing account to mine and rebooted with no change. Your IT person should be able to do this for you. It may entirely depend upon the type of server set up at the back end. Also, if you are logging in as this person and not as yourself this could be the issue. It really depends upon the network set up, the mail set up (server, type of mail account), and whether or not you even have permis...

Get email address of return receipt through VBA
Folks, We are sending lots of email through VBA. Easy enough. I want people to send read receipts back and have them pair up with the messages in an Access table. The code works except that we cannot seem to grab the email sender address off of a read receipt. It seems to act as though the property is not available to be read. I know that read receipts must have email sender addresses, for we can see them in our inbox. Does anyone have code to access email sender addresses through VBA code that we could drop in an Access database? Thanks. David consulttech@hotmail.com ...

Email macro not working
I have used Ron de Bruin's code for emailing a worksheet in Outlook 2003 for quite sometime and it works perfect, (I use the .Send not the .display). Now for the problem I have been asked to use the .display now instead of .send because we are now having to add an extra address (not very often maybe once a month or so). All I changed was the comment out of .Send and the uncommenting of .Display and it seemed to work until I hit the SEND button in Outlook and I get this error message "Operation can not be performed because the object has been deleted" If I r...

Email work book.
Hi I have a work book or spread sheet, when filled out it must be sent to a supervisor for verification or approval, After approval it needs to be sent to another person. I want to be able to do this in vba code. The code I am currently using to send to one person is below. Can someone please help me? Private Sub Workbook_BeforeClose(Cancel As Boolean) Dim Mail_workbook_Outlook_1() Dim OutApp As Object Dim OutMail As Object Set OutApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") Set OutMail = OutApp.CreateItem(0) On Error Resume Next With OutMail .To = "xxxxxx@xxx...

I have been emailed some publisher files, but don't have publishe.
I have been emailed some publisher files, but don't have publisher. Does anyone know how I can view/print them? Can you email the person back and ask them to convert the file to a pdf file and then send it to you? "emalrola" <emalrola@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7FF6C778-EB6A-4868-9593-F6F24442BB06@microsoft.com... > I have been emailed some publisher files, but don't have publisher. > > Does anyone know how I can view/print them? Unfortuantely the sender of the files employed someone to 'clean up' her PC 2 weeks ago and ask...

Email Addresses in Outlook 2000
I have switched from Outlook Express to Outlook 2000 for my email program. However, it seems that the addresses are still connected to the OE format (right click on properties, the OE window appears). I believe that this causes some confusion as to the Name lists. For example, everyone with Jr., Sr., or other title is listed by that letter. Please explain on converting to reflecting the Outlook format. Thanks, Glen What mail support mode did you install? Internet Mail Only mode still uses the Windows Address Book. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Glen Raggio" <gmra...

Automatically add date to email
I send many emails a day. I keep typing the date into each one. Is there a way to automatically add the date from the computer system. Thanks, ddlaz ...

Strange emails/strange ndr's
Hi, Recently, we have been receiving some strange emails. I have our exchange server set up to send out an email to a certain user when we receive an email that couldn't be delivered, i.e. if the sender gets the domain right, but botches the username. In the past few weeks we've been receiving lots notices for failed deliveries to our domain. It looks like somebody trying to guess usernames in our domain, but they're not having any success. I thought that maybe someone was trying to spam us, but since they weren't getting through, I thought no more of it. Then toda...

locating global address list thru excels email icon
When attempting to email from within Excel 2000 I do not have access to my contacts or global address list. How do I find them? Joan, So when you go to File-->Send To-->Mail Recipient and you click on "TO" there's no list? Make sure that you've got the Outlook Address Book installed and configured properly. katherine "Joan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:073b01c3a9fe$d8f2bd40$a001280a@phx.gbl... > When attempting to email from within Excel 2000 I do not > have access to my contacts or global address list. How &g...

Email not working after installing Outlook mail client
Hi I am having trouble sending any emails from CRM 3.0 after having installed the Outlook client on my dektop. Previous to installing the Outlook client emails were sending fine. Now I cannot send emails from either within CRM (Error message: "An error has occurred. For more info contact your administrator") or from Outlook. The mail router has been installed on the server. Anyone had a similar issue or know what the problem might be? Thanks in advance. ...

Outlook 2003 default font for HTML emails
Can someone please advise where the settings are to change the default font for HTML emails in Outlook 2003? I've checked Outlook and Word, can't see to find it. At the moment it's set to Times New Roman 10, but 10 is a bit small, want to make the default 12 or even better still Arial 12... As always, thanks in advance! On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 04:59:06 -0700, "Ivan T. Williams" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Can someone please advise where the settings are to change >the default font for HTML emails in Outlook 2003? > >I've checke...

multipe users, sees all emails
I have a Windows 98 computer with Outlook 2000 running and I have three different users setup on that computer under control panel-users. But when one receives a message, they all can see it. Example (user #1 is logged in, gets a mail message, he goes to lunch, user #2 logs user #1 out and logs user #2 in and checks his mail, he sees user #1 message) Why is this? please help. Thanks. Candy <Candy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a Windows 98 computer with Outlook 2000 running and I have > three different users setup on that computer under control > panel-us...

Emailing and Mail Merge From Outlook Using Word
I'm using Outlook and Word 2003. I start my mail merge in Outlook using the "Mail Merge Contacts" dialog (select contact, existing file and merge to email). The first question I have is there anyway for the "Message subject line" in the "Mail Merge Contacts" dialog from within Outlook to remember what the last subject was that I typed in? I don't use a permanent file. It doesn't seem to remember the subject from merge to merge. The second question I have is I select the "Merge to E-mail" option from the merge toolbar in Word. It does ca...

What is the file name of the Outlook Inbox (Office XP)? I need to restore it from a Drive Image to recover email.
What is the file name of the Outlook Inbox (Office XP)? I need to restore it from a Drive Image to recover email. On 9 Aug 2003 17:21:33 -0700, Sparky <Sparky_member@newsguy.com> wrote: >What is the file name of the Outlook Inbox (Office XP)? I need to restore it >from a Drive Image to recover email. Search your backup for a *.pst file. That file contains all of your mail, Contacts, and all other data from Outlook. Be aware that it is a hidden file, so you need to have the capability of viewing hidden files in order to find it. -- Rich Cervenka Chicago, Illinois, USA Email C...

How do I get an email delivery status bar. . .
on Outlook like the one in Outlook Express ? Is there an Add in or Plug in for this around? Thanks. . . ...

Duplicate incoming emails
Hello, I just installed Microsoft CRM as a testing setup. It works fine but for one thing: Incoming emails are duplicated while outgoing mail works good. So if one replies to an email sent to an external account, the email reply appears twice in the incoming mailbox of the crm user. We're using MS CRM on a dedicated machine and MS Exchange with the CRM router on a second one. In Outlook the mail appears just once - like it should be. Internal mails work like they should, this problem only occurs on email received from external sources via SMTP. When I look into Exchange message t...

how to receive my emails to my personal folder (ie lianne) in inbo
Before I start I am computer illiterate, so please humour me. I am using microsoft outlook. I used to receive my emails in my named folder in inbox, my partners went to inbox. I some how deleted my folder, which I have retrieved but now my emails go to inbox, how do I put it right. If I do receive a reply and some one can help me, please bear in mind that technical terms mean nothing. Thankyou Lianne Hi, I am also pretty clueless but here goes. You go to 'tools', 'message rules', 'mail', and from the list on the right, click 'new'. In box 1 you can sele...

Dropping email addresses fro incomming messages
When I receive a message from someone who has done a "Reply All" to a list of people in the CC field when the message arrives in my inbox all the names in the CC field have been dropped. The only names that show are the ones in the TO field. I am stumped. Bill ...

How do I have multiple emails for a user in E2K
Hi, Some of our users have multiple emails and we'd like to display them in the GAL. These emails are typically external SMTP email accounts i.e. their Yahoo, Hotmail emails, etc. What is the "right" way to have their emails in the system? In the past some admins created Contacts for them. Another admin put them under "Email Addresses" tab in E2K. I want to learn the right way. I'd appreciate your responses. -- Thanks, Sam You will have to create Contacts for your external accounts. See, http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/User-Groups-Distribution-List-C...

SOME email won't send....
I just started having a problem with Outlook 2000 in the last 2 or 3 days where OCCASIONALLY an email won't send. Sometimes these are new mails that I created, and sometimes they are replies or forwards. If you look in the outbox they are not in italics, but are in bold. The emails are not open, they have been properly sent..... To me it sounds like a bug, but I have not found a patch for it. Any help would be appreciated..... Dave ...

Junk EMail filtering with OWA
We have a user who had only used OWA to access our Exchange 2003 server. He had setup whitelists and set the options to only allow mail from the safe senders and safe recipients lists. Things were working correctly. Then he installed outlook 2003 on one of his computers. Now the junk emila only gets sorted if outlook is running. When outlook is not running the mail remains in his inbox. OWA sees the junk mail until outlook is run. Is there a problem with outlook and OWA junk email filtering? Both are set to allow safe senders and safe recipients only. Any ideas on why this is happenin...