Personal Folders in OWA - is it possible?

Hello,

I have just enabled OWA on our Exchange 2003 SP2
through ISA Server 2004.  Is there any way to
access personal folders in OWA?

Thanks in advance.

0
someone961 (56)

If by personal folders you mean .pst files, the answer is NO! Sorry.

"C C" <someone@atsbcglobal.net> wrote:

>I have just enabled OWA on our Exchange 2003 SP2
>through ISA Server 2004.  Is there any way to
>access personal folders in OWA?

Nope.

--
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP

> "C C" <someone@atsbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
>>I have just enabled OWA on our Exchange 2003 SP2
>>through ISA Server 2004.  Is there any way to
>>access personal folders in OWA?
>
> Nope.
>
> --
> Rich Matheisen
> MCSE+I, Exchange MVP
> Or to these, either: mailto:h.pott@pinkroccade.com
> mailto:melvin.mcphucknuckle@getronics.com
> mailto:melvin.mcphucknuckle@pinkroccade.com

0
someone961 (56)

What is Personal.xls
What exactly is the personal.xls file? I created the macro to create the file as a test (I'm always testing something to see if I can make it work) and now it opens with every excel file. I know I can delete it, but what is it used for? Thanks! When you start recording a macro, Excel asks where you want to store it. Your three choices are: current workbook, a fresh workbook, or your personal workbook. Personal.xls is the last choice; it's a single place to collect all your VBA code so it's available whenever you start Excel. -- HTH - -Frank Microsoft Excel MVP Dolphin Techn...

Missing admin tab on public folder
Hi, I have Exchange 2000 running on Win2K SBS. I recently deleted a user who was having unusual problems connection to network drives. I re-created the user and now she connects to network drives with no problem. Trouble is she was the pricipal author of an Exchnge Public Folder and now she cannot administer it. That is logical. But I am the administrator and I cannot administer it either ! I can't get an Administration tab in the folder properties. What can be done ? TIA Norbert ...

Office won't follow shortcuts to folders`
I have WinXP pro & Office 2003 with all updates and SP's, on all computers at my house, mom's house, office. I have existing shortcuts to folders. When in Windows Explorer, everything works fine. but when I an using any office app, on any of the computers, and I click on an icon for a shortcut to a folder I get " word experienced an error trying to open the file. try these. *check file permissions.... but if the shortcut is to a file it works. I have tried creating new shortcuts, same error. ...

S.O.S. Need Assistance ~ Is this one possible & how?
I'm trying to create a formula in a range that basically equals designated percentage which will be used to graph a chart on a separat worksheet. The example would be: if a date text is entered into the range, an once that is populated that particular filled in range will then equa 10% (the date text shows in the range not the percentage) Thank you -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com FIGURED IT OUT...IT WORK -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Public Folders show up twice in folder pane
It's an exact duplicate. How do I fix it so there is only one "Public Folders"? Thanks in advance. To clarify...it's the mail tab. Outlook 2003 on my home computer. "Tull" <tull@outgun.com> wrote in message news:4i86v6F2l2kaU1@individual.net... > It's an exact duplicate. How do I fix it so there is only one "Public > Folders"? > > Thanks in advance. > ...

Change Folder icons in Folders list
Hello! I wanted to ask if anyone knows how I can change the icon of a new folder in my personal folders list. So I created a new folder and for example want to have it the same icon as the sent items folder. Thanks! -mac- ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Did anybody figure out how to do this? I would really like to know =). Thanks ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet me...

I can't seem to add a logo to my personal information
The area where my logo could be added is grayed out and I can't seem to add a logo to it. Any suggestions? Edit a logo for a personal information set http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP030713481033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "kitsal" <kitsal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4E384EDC-D43D-4EAF-84FD-4CC05086C816@microsoft.com... > The area where my logo could be added is grayed out and I can't seem to add a > logo to it. Any suggestions? ...

XLStart folder questions
My Excel98 (5 years old this month) has C:\Program Files\MSOffice\Office\XLStart showing one entry, Mscreate.dir (a Macromedia Director Movie). Is that suppose to be there? (dated 10/13/98). I've always had an Alternate startup file (c:\Bill\New Excel File) called Book.XLT.XlS. Don't remember why I called it "Book" and I don't know why, when I save it as a template, the .XLS extension is tacked on at the end. Should I be using the XLStart folder and not the Alternate startup option? Finally, there is one lone Excel file in the path C:\WIndows\Bill8.XLB. I delete...

Choose folder with largest filename number
Hello How would I filter through a set of directories that have numbers for filenames and determine which filename is the largest thanks for any help I modofied an old macro that I wrote to do this request. I didn't use filesearch becasue it doesn't run on some PC's. Instead I used a recursive routine that I wrote which goes through all sub directories and searches for filename starting with specific characters. change BasefileName in the code below as required and change the starting folder name. I ran this code I my PC and got Book4.xls as the largest version...

2nd Post. Please help with Personal files
Hello, I need help configuring my desktop to use the same calender and contacts as my notebook, but I want both computers to have different e-mail. In other words when I bring my laptot .pst file to my desktop, I dont wanr my e=mail on my desktop to written over. Please help. I made a major mistake yesterday when I brought my laptop file over and it wrote over all of my desktop e-mails. Thank You very much Mark Mark W. wrote: > Hello, > I need help configuring my desktop to use the same calender and contacts > as my notebook, but I want both computers to have different e-m...

Software to match an email address to a person
Does anybody know of a software that can match an email address that I have to a person? I have a yahoo email address and I need to know the name of the person. Thanks, Jasper i don't believe it's possible...anyone can open a yahoo email account with any bogus name...if it's not in the "display", i don't see how you'd get a valid name... "Jasper Recto" <jrecto99@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23WPfENFEFHA.1188@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Does anybody know of a software that can match an email address that I have > to a person? > >...

Public Folder Flags
I am trying to migrate my users from E5.5 to E2003. They use the Public Folder infrastructure in E5.5 as a work flow tool utilizing flags and whether a message is read or unread by a specific user. When I sync the PF infrastructure into E2003, the flags and read/unread statuses don't come over correctly. Any ideas on a fix? Thanks. ...

Unable to access folders after changing mail server
Hi, I am using MS outlook 2003(win xp) with lotus notes connector to access my office mails. Everything was working properly untill I changed my mail server to a new one. The nsf file was also copied to the new domino server. But after this my outlook stopped working. It shows below message while trying to access inbox. "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook, Unable to open the Outlook window. The set of folders could not be opened. The server is not available. Contact your administrator if this condition persists." I deleted and recreated my outlook profile,but the problem still...

Personal Folder #2
Greetings, I use the outlook 2000 as a mail appliction interface to the exchange 2000 server and save my mails in a personel folder then, I get a problem when i open my personel folder file (*.pst), i used "scanpst" tool to recover my *.pst file but it gaves me an error and stopped, My pst file is over 2Gega bytes and it include a very critical data to me. please help how can i recover my mails from that file? Your .pst file has exceeded the default limit for that type of file and is now probably corrupt. See this page for some assistance: http://www.slipstick.com/proble...

WHERE IS PERSONAL.XLS
I have just upgraded my PC and had to reinstall EXCEL2002. I am using WinXP pro. I have a copy of my old PERSONAL.XLS in which I have several of my personal macros. When I went to copy it into my new copy of EXCEL2002 I can't find the XLSTART directory or the PERSONAL.XLS file in the new installation ? Can anyone help me, please ? ... Roger Try typing ?application.StartupPath in the VBE immediate window to find it. -- HTH Bob Phillips "Roger O" <roger46@skynet.be> wrote in message news:OSFzTV4hFHA.3256@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > I have just upgraded my P...

Public folders calendar question
We use the global calendar quite frequently and now have begun to set up department public calendars. We want those deparment calendars to update the global calendar is this possible or are there better solutions. We are running SBS 2003 Premium (Exchange 03, outlook 03) Thanks ...

Favorite Folders #5
Hi there, I drag the search folder 'unread mail' into my favorite folders and the when I restart Outlook it isn't there. I have to drag it there everytime. Is there a way to keep it in Favorites? TIA, Josh ...

Is it possible to add data to only one 1 tab of a multi-tab form
Hi I have created a multi-tab form (there are 7 tabs in all). Is it possible to set the form up in such a way that not all forms are updated at the same time? For instance, one of the forms is Contact information and another is personal information. For one student, the contact information was updated on the Monday and the personal infomration on Tuesday but there are for the same student. Thank you advance for your help. ...

how to add ...person wrote...email address..reply
My question about Outlook: How do I have this entered automatically when sending a reply? "In a message dated 9/21/09 11:10:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, dbell5@carolina.rr.com writes:" Is there a website to learn this? Or is there software that will do this and some other such entries. The automatic...out of office...we can find.. I have not been able to find this online. Thanks. help... In a message dated 9/21/09 11:10:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, dbell5@carolina.rr.com writes: ...

OWA http error 403.6
Now I am getting an http error 403.6. Any ideas? TIA Error Message: 403.6 - Forbidden: IP Address Rejected http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;248043 -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this newsgroup. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm "Cameron" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:194101c3fbd9$44d4d620$a101280a...

Can I change the folder squence?
Hi All, If I create below folders: 1st folder a folder b folder c foder Then in outlook 2003, the order will be that, so can I change the squence? maybe as: b folder 1st folder c folder a folder Thanks for your help. -- Yours, Lv You can do that with folders you make. You cannot rename the standard set of Outlook folders (Inbox, Outbox, Calendar, Notes etc) Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook Trainer and Consultant There are various articles about using Outlook here: www.judygleeson.com Canberra, Australia "Lv" <rebelmouse@163.com> wrote in message news:65700158-EA...

multiple personal folders #12
HI, I have multiple "Personal Folders" directories in my Outlook 2007. The reason is probably that I imported several old archive. Is there a way to fuse or merge these directories? Or perhaps move the contents to one and than delete the other empty one? Thanks You can copy and paste from one folder to another. You can then close any folder that isn't your default (unless you corrupted your profile by importing a PST file). -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Paul" <paa17@planiet.nl> wrote in message news:4968f5ea$0$30616$9a622dc7@news.kpnplanet.nl... >...

can't expand public folders #2
When I try to expand public folders in exchange system admin, it hangs and never returns. I would like to understand the cause of this behaviour and how to correct the problem. Thanks, Brian ...

How do I create a mail merge document in Excel? Is it possible?
I have a form I would like to add mail merge fields to. Does anyone know how to do that? Plbowles, I would use word for the merge, For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source have a look here http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateAMailMerge.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateADataSource.htm A training tutorial for creating envelopes and labels. http://office.microsoft.com/training/training.aspx?AssetID=RC010390291033 -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any re...

Folder access permission
I have various clients where certain folders, ie Calendar where the permission cannot be change as I get that access is denied but other folders in the sub tree are fine within Outlook 2003 I notice that there are deleted user account info still there within folder but I cannot remove. We upgraded from SBS2k to SBS2003 and I imported via the wizard all messages. What other steps can I look at. I have tried removing and then adding user rights to this mailbox using ADSI Edit Many thanks ...