Perpetually new messages

Hello,

One of the people I work with has a weird problem. Every time she checks her
messages, the ones currently in her inbox show up as new. They appear to be
downloaded a second time, and then the duplicates disappear, leaving the new
items only.

I think that the mailbox may be corrupted because there the mailbox has some
extra numbers appended to it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Jeff

Exchange 2000 migration to new server
Hi, I've installed Windows 2000 server onto a nice new box, installed AD and made it a domain controller. The machine has been fulled patched. We currently have Exchange 2000 running on another aged Windows 2000 system and it runs fine (albeit slow, hence the server change). I've installed Exchange 2000 on the new system, patched to SP3 and all seems fine, bar one problem ... .... the Mailbox store refuses to mount. --------------------------- Exchange System Manager --------------------------- An internal processing error has occurred. Try restarting the Exchange System Manag...

New Smartlists from SLBuilder only work for me, the builder
I have recently installed Smartlist Builder on several user's PC's and have created both new Smartlists & Excel Reports. The Excel Reports that have been deployed work fine for users with access. The Smartlists I have created (along with the downloaded from MS one's) are "visible to the user but no results are returned". So far I have given the users increasing security rights to be able to access the lists. I can log into their machines & run the reports as "sa" and my user id, they don't run under theirs even though they see the...

Messages automatically deleted in Outlook
We find that messages are getting deleted or transferred to the deleted items folder in Outlook 2000 automatically. These are legitimate emails that are being deleted. We do have the rules set up to delete junk mail and adult content mail but on a very regular basis we are finding that legitimate emails are also being deleted. I have checked the details of the rules and they seem to be fine. In addition, we have explicityly asked for rules not to be applied to a particular email address and yet email from that address is being deleted. I know the rules option is never 100% but th...

perpetual calendar
I'm looking for the perpetual calendar. A calendar with years are listed under a heading and they have about 13 months that matches the corresponding year. Thanks, Hannah http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=perpetual+calendar&btnG=Search -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Hannah M" <Hannah M@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3E2E0682-B33A-415D-925D-95C6E87C9D16@microsoft.com... > I'm looking for the perpetual calendar. A calendar with years are listed > under a heading and they have about 13 months that matches the corresponding ...

rootkits on new pc?
I just ordered a new pc from a small system builder. It will have Windows 7 Ultimate. I'm not accusing anyone of anything, but how can I tell whether it comes with a rootkit installed? From: "Sam Spade" <sam@spadeandarcher.com> | I just ordered a new pc from a small system builder. It will have Windows 7 | Ultimate. | I'm not accusing anyone of anything, but how can I tell whether it comes | with a rootkit installed? Wipe it and install the OS yourself! -- Dave http://www.claymania.com/removal-trojan-adware.html Multi-AV - http://www.p...

wlm message body blank
have just bought a new laptop with windows 7 and windows live mail 14.0.8029.0726. all my email message bodies are completely blank. have uninstalled virus software and disabled firewall. no change. have also (in desperation) updated windows 7. if i select "view source" in properties the txt is all there. have done a search here but perhaps using wrong key words for search. any help would be appreciated am stumped Hi, Brenski. Me, too...kind of. Yesterday, my WLMail suddenly started misbehaving, after years of proper behavior. My emails (and news posts)...

New Item Alert
The new item alert is much smaller in Outlook 2007 than it was in Outlook 2003, is there any way to increase the size of this so it can display more than 3 messages, I know you can scroll but I would prefer to see about 10 messages rather than 3. Thanks Keith I don't have an answer, but I would also like to know. ----------- "Keith" wrote: > The new item alert is much smaller in Outlook 2007 than it was in > Outlook 2003, is there any way to increase the size of this so it can > display more than 3 messages, I know you can scroll but I would pr...

print message
how do you get the system pop-up message anouncing that a document is being sent to the printer to be supressed (or at least not visible)? thanks in advance, mark See: Suppress the "Printing" Dialog at: http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0037.htm -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "Mark Kubicki" <mark@TillotsonDesign.com> wrote in message news:%23lRtOWpCIHA.1184@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > how do you get the system ...

How to open 3 new windows for 3 links on one bookmark?
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to create a bookmark? so when I click this bookmark, which will open 3 new windows for 3 different links. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric Hi Eric, Favorites>Add current tabs to Favorites. scriptlet: (untested, not recommended, results may depend on your Blockup poper and security zone settings) javascript:window.open(url1);window.open(url2);window.open(url3);void(0); There is an Addon from enhanceie.com that allows you to save a tabs list to the Desktop. Regards. "Eric&qu...

New Computer #2
I just bought a new computer and have the downloaded version of Money 2005. How can I transfer the program to my new computer? Thanks Transfer **the program**? By re-downloading it. See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=159. Note that they've moved the download to http://www.microsoft.com/money/special/ThankYou.mspx and you will have to use the Passport you originally used to buy M05 online. Next time, buy the CD. Microsoft is using the "online download" thing to cull older versions by making sure that people can't keep reusing older version CDs on computer after com...

New mail does not show up in Outlook 2007
I am running the released version of Outlook 2007 and when I am not connected to Exchange and pop email, the email does not show up in any folder. I can find the email if I search in All Mail Items, and in the search view it says the mail is in MyFolders/Inbox, but it does not show up. In addition, if I move the email from the search results view to a different folder under MyFolders, it doesn't show up in that folder either even though the search view indicates that the email is now in that folder. As soon as I connect to Exchange, it shows up. It seems like Outlook is trying to do som...

Outlook Express 5 Mac export messages
Hello; Trying to move a user from one computer (OS 9) to a new (OSX) and need to move messages from Outlook Express 5. I can select single messages and save as, but I cannot export nor save entire folders. Don't know where the datafile holding these messages are either. Any ideas? Neil <neillhowell@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hello; > Trying to move a user from one computer (OS 9) to a new (OSX) and > need to move messages from Outlook Express 5. I can select single > messages and save as, but I cannot export nor save entire folders. > Don't know where the datafile...

Error Message when Syncing Outlook 2002
I get the following Outlook 2002 error message when I go to sync my Dell Axim X51v. "Cannot synchronize 'Notes\withholding tax' with the device. It may be in use or you may not have enough device memory." This message is displayed for all 157 notes I have. I have checked the storage on the device and I have 123MB left. All files are closed and not in use. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to solve this issue? Thanking you in advance for your assistance. thom280 Tried scanning your pst-file for errors already with scanpst.exe? See http://www.msoutlook.info/q...

New Entity Hotel Room
I want two new entities - Hotel Room and Classroom - for CRM implementation at a resort hotel focussed on training. -- Best wishes WES You cannot really inherit system functionality on custom entities. There are two methods to mimic this behaviour. The easiest method is to customize the equipment entity itself and add the new fields there. If you really want a sepparate entity the only method is to add a relation between your new entity and create a plugin to automatically create/update/delete a equipment item when a new custom entity is created. -- Patrick Verbeeten (MCPD) Lead De...

Go to new record on a new day
I know that when you open or load a form you can put the following: DoCmd.GoToRecord , , acNewRec to create a new record so that the bound form does not retrieve the 1st record in the table . But here is my dilemma. I have a bound form where data is updated by several users at different times in the day. I do not want the form to open on a blank record but rather bring up the day's record. However, on the next day, I want a blank record to start off the day. I have a text box (txtDate) that has a default value of "=Date(). How can I write a statement that tells the form 'O...

Can I create a new Address Book?
How can I create a new address book in Exchange so that it can be selected from the "Show names from the:" drop-down box in the GAL? I've got an OU with a list of contacts I would like to add to this new address book. What version of exchange? "SilverICE" <SilverICE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AB0A7E2D-942B-4D73-9138-32BFFBDE3B01@microsoft.com... > How can I create a new address book in Exchange so that it can be selected > from the "Show names from the:" drop-down box in the GAL? I've got an OU > with a list of ...

new email address
Dad, my new email address is nathanreibel@bigpond.com your son Nathan You'll probably want to change that again soon, since you have posted it in a public newsgroup. "Nathan" <nathanreibel@bigpond.com> wrote in message news:eyI$2k5HIHA.5160@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Dad, > my new email address is nathanreibel@bigpond.com your son Nathan ...

Macro
I have a macro that opens a new workbook and creates 120 tabs of information, everything process correctly works perfectly only when run for the first time. The issue is when i run the macro again, Excel now opens "book2" The macro then stops as it is set for Book 1. Can this variable be adjusted for Cells.Select Selection.Copy Windows("book1").Activate This is where it runs all the subsequent part of the macro from. The macro before this opens up a new work book with the tab settings then it grabs the required info and copies it and then goes to ...

New company year
We have not had to set up a new company in GP since we started. In the setup process, I assume one designates that the company is on either a calendar or fiscal year. How hard is it to change after activity is posted? Merle, You don't specify calendar vs fiscal. You define your Fiscal Year (whether it coincides with the calendar year or not) in the Fiscal Periods Setup window. If you need to re-define the Fiscal Year, you use the same FY Setup window and after saving your changes, you must Reconcile the GL so the transactions fall into the correct periods. Hope this helps, Frank ...

Error Message #20
I've been using MM for about 4 years and recently I have been having trouble when I try to click on the "bills" section. Everytime I try to go to the "bills" section, the program informs me that it has encountered an error and needs to close. Other aspects of my file seem unharmed. Any suggestions? File|Repair? "Jessica" <Jessica@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E2EF82BA-B490-46FE-87AE-0E192062C119@microsoft.com... > I've been using MM for about 4 years and recently I have been having > trouble > when I try to click...

copy row depending on value to new sheet
hi. i have a workbook containing data for every day of the week. i want to export/copy data for monday to a sheet called monday, and so on for tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday and sunday. any ideaS? cheers in advance! j davies Hi j davies Do you have a column with the day number or name ? Do you want to do this with code or manual ? -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl <jonpdavies@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1127919306.929603.316610@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > hi. > > i have a workbook containing data for every day of the week. i ...

Message POP of new email at web
i m willing to have a setup like ..if i recieve a email at my address thats ali@mydom.com account of exchange server......what i want to do is , if i recieve any email on my accout of exchange ali@mydom.com, i shell get a messege in my yahoo accout that i have recived an email. Wating for the valueble advices. Regards, ...

windows message
something is stopping my print spoolerfrom working I have a e-machine with Vista home. windows keeps popping up saying.. spooler subsystem app stopped working and was closed... does anyone know what that means?? thank you -- patty319 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ patty319's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/252625.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/vista-help/1355715.htm http://forums.techarena.in patty319 wrote: > something is stopping my print spoolerfrom working > > I have a e-mac...

Recordsets-Old and New
I am trying to create two recordsets from a single form, one when the form is first opened and a second after updates (not entry) are entered. The first recordset, rsOpen, is defined on the form_open event: sNewVal = "Select * from tblClasses where Itemid = " & Me.ItemID Set rsOpen = CurrentDb.OpenRecordset(sNewVal) ''' get orginal values The second I would like to define when a Submit button is clicked: Me.Dirty = False sNewVal = "Select * from tblClasses where Itemid = " & Me.ItemID Set rsSubmit = CurrentDb.OpenRec...

Error message - can't find anything
I have a user that is getting this message when he tries to reply or forward or really do anything with certain messages. Not all messages, but some. Can't open this item. You do not have sufficient permission to perform this operation on this object. See the folder contact or your system administrator. I have looked and can't find anything specific to this particular message other than there is a problem with certain types of items that are open in Preview mode and then evidently get out of sync. The stuff I have found I have tried to do but to no avail. I have: 1. Tried to open...