permission needed to change storage limits?

What level of permission is needed to be able to change the mailbox size
limits for users accounts? We currently have top level admins that have full
control and regular admins that can just create mailboxes with new accounts.
We want the regular admins to be able to modify certain user's to be at
settings other than the information store defaults when needed.

Thank You.
0
Wendy (93)

Wendy-

Delegate the admins access to read/write these attributes on the user
object:

mDBOverHardQuotaLimit - prhibit send/receive
mDBOverQuotaLimit - prohibit send
mDBStorageQuota - warning
mDBUseDefaults - whether the account should inherit the store quotas.

--
Thanks,
Brian Desmond

www.briandesmond.com

"Wendy" <Wendy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> What level of permission is needed to be able to change the mailbox size
> limits for users accounts? We currently have top level admins that have
> full
> control and regular admins that can just create mailboxes with new
> accounts.
> We want the regular admins to be able to modify certain user's to be at
> settings other than the information store defaults when needed.
>
> Thank You.

0
brian8226 (79)

HOWTO Change the color in Edit Box
I'm a newbee at MFC. I'm writing a Typing Tutor program. So whenever the user presses the wrong key, the corresponding character that appears in the Edit box should turn red. I found the functions for changing the color of whole of the text, but couln't find any to change the color of a particular character, If anybody could please give me some answer. Thanx in advance........ (Nitin) Use a CRichEditCtrl instead of a CEdit. I don't think there is any way to do this with a plain edit (or derived from it) box. Ruben On 11 Sep 2003 02:55:56 -0700, nitinbhardwaj80@hotmail....

Exchange 5.5 16GB limit reached!!!
In a time before my hiring, the decision to go with Exchange 5.5 Standard Edition was announced, and implemented. Due to the fact that I work in the public sector, and the Florida Sunshine Law states that email is a public record, we have to keep every email (and attachment) for 3 years So, now we hit the limit. I'm still a few months from upgrading to a Win2k3 Domain and Exchange 2k3, so I'm set up another exchange server in the same site, and move mailboxes to it (this 1GB+ mail boxes). Well, we reached the 16GB limit again My question is: Is there a way to delete or at least s...

who do i conditionally change bar chart colors?
I want to change colors of the bars in a chart based on conditions. So if there is a negative number, i want one color. If the number is +ve, i want another color. This is similar to conditionally formatting of cells, except for bars. You need several series to do this. Have one series for negative numbers, and another for positive numbers. Just make sure you include ZERO in your calculations. "Sid N" <SidN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:13AA9C83-1E89-44F1-BB93-BB1DFAC9F0AC@microsoft.com... >I want to change colors of the bars in a chart based...

Creating Templates, Need Advice
What is the best way to setup a template? I am building a PPT file and want to preserve test look and feel and custom animations as well as image custom animations, background and other miscellaneous graphic/page layout lements. In brief I want to let people insert their own text and images but preserve the properties of the text or image box. Dont think slide master is the answer, perhaps there is another way? Thanks for reading and offering advice, bmgid What version of PPT are you working with? -- Troy @ TLC MS PowerPoint MVP Check out www.ThePowerPointBlog.com ...

How do I change date format in excel footer
the format dd-mm-yy would be more convenient for me and my colleagues. is there a way to do that? thank you. Hi only possible with vBA directly inserting the date in the required format. There's no build-.in way to achieve this -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "nunee" <nunee@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:AEED7770-DECB-497E-A21A-686332689A02@microsoft.com... > the format dd-mm-yy would be more convenient for me and my colleagues. is > there a way to do that? thank you. If you change your Windows>Control Panel>Regional and L...

exporting Sendas permissions in Exchange 5.5
Hi, Is it possible to export the sendas permissions on the objects (mailbox, distribution lists) in Exchange 5.5. The article http://support.microsoft.com/kb/188628 says that it is not possible to export the permissions using Directory export tool. I tried to see the header information using admin program in raw mode and tried exporting NT-Security-Descriptor field which gives out junk (or something which i am not able to make any sense out of). Could you guys help me with this? Are there any tools which do this? Thanks Chandrasekhar ...

Changing interface in running time
Hi everyone Now I have an interesting problem and apply for your help SoapClient30 is an class in MSSOAP30.dll(that is Microsoft Soap Type Library V3.0),the class has several methods,including the mssoapinit method.After calling mssoapinit using a WSDL file as parameter,the SoapClient30 object will have added methods that be recorded in the WSDL file,but these methods had not be defined in the SoapClient30 calss originally.This is an interesting phenomenon It's possible to add method member to an object in running time Is there anyone who knows how to implement that tec...

Changing Worksheets
Is anyone aware a keyboard shortcut that will allow you to 'move' from one worksheet to another within the wame workbook. I'm looking for something similar to the ALT+TAB used to to 'move' from a active window to a different window. Hi CTRL+PGUP CTRL+PGDOWN -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Adam Eichenberger wrote: > Is anyone aware a keyboard shortcut that will allow you > to 'move' from one worksheet to another within the wame > workbook. > > I'm looking for something similar to the ALT+TAB used to > to 'move' from a...

Managing List Permissions Permission
Hi, I wonder if are there any permission to manage list permissions ? Or the only way for giving this right to some user is giving "manage list" permission. There are some overheads, if i give the user "manage list" permission then he can do a lot like deleting list, adding-changing list columns. So i am looking for a way to give some user distinct permission, so he can give other users permissions on that list. Thanks. Is this resolved by making a user the Owner of a permissions list? From the SP Group Settings screen: "Owner The owner can ...

Need more noticeable calendar reminders
On my old Outlook, reminders of Calendar events popped onto my screen individually. Now, with installation of a newer version, the reminders go into a big box, and I don't see them unless I hunt for this list. Can I reset preferrences to go back to the individual reminders? Or is there some other way I can get more noticeable reminders? (Like in my e-mail?) No, you can revert to individual reminders. You can email yourself reminders if you use a 3rd party utility. See http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar_reminder.asp for a list of utilities. -- Diane Poremsky...

VBA GetSaveAsFilename and SaveAs changes date
I have a vba routine which separates data and copies it into 2 different worksheets. The data is made up of columns of various types, with two columns as dates. The dates in the spreadsheet are displayed in the format yyyy.mm.dd. The code then saves two Tab-delimeted files using the Application.GetSaveAsFilename and ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs VBA methods. The code works perfectly apart from the date aspect which outputs the date columns as m/d/yy. Ironically if I do a manual File>Save As> *.txt for each sheet the date is output perfectly as yyyy.mm.dd. My computer has the international sett...

Does not have permission???
The error message states that the user does not have permission yet she is one of the owners of the mailbox. She is set up along with two other to have access to another mailbox. I noticed that under this mailbox, there is not a sent folder nor a deleted items folder. Her own inbox seems to be working just fine. It is only when she goes to send from this other mailbox. Help please. :o( Thank you thank you thank you. ...

need a Rep in the US/Canada
My name is Cyan Dris, I am the CEO of CY YACHTS BROKERAGE in the United Kingdom. I sell Yachts to clients in U.S.A and Canada and I have lots of Bad experiences of receiving bogus cheques and counterfeit money orders. I have resolved to stop receiving payments via cheques and money orders . I now want to accept all payments by swift wire transfer into an account in the United Sates. I have been advised to accept all payments into "A Home Equity Line of Credit Account". Which is more secure and the IRS will never question any amount of money coming in or going out of the acco...

CloseAllDocuments does not ask about saving changes
Hello, I need to implement the "close all documents" feature. I tried method CWinapp::CloseAllDocuments(), but it does not ask whether to save dirty documents. It closes them without asking. What am I doing wrong? Thank you Vaclav Did you call SetModify to mark the documents as dirty? joe On Fri, 4 Jan 2008 22:06:12 +0100, "Vaclav" <vjedlicka@atlas.cz> wrote: >Hello, > >I need to implement the "close all documents" feature. I tried method >CWinapp::CloseAllDocuments(), but it does not ask whether to save dirty >documents. It clos...

How Do I Change Name Fields to Initials for Reports
I have the following fields in my Database: First Name Last Name Middle Initial On my Report I am trying to get it so that it is Last Name, and then Initials. Does MS Access have a way of pulling the first letter of a field to create initials? Sure thing Sarge. (I hated when people called me that. Bet that it beats "Flash" though!) The left function would do it. [Last Name] & " " & Left([First Name],1) & Left([Middle Initial],1) Remove the " " & if you don't want a space between the last name and initials. -- Jerry Whittle, Microso...

Need help desperatly
I need some help we have had our CRM server crash due to exceeding the extent on the Leads table. I need to migrate out a couple of sources namely the Activities and the Opportunities. I am having some real difficulty taking on this task. Can someone please direct me in the right direction. Have linked up some tables in a view to determine what the data really is but need to import into our new system. Please help. 3rd party software is not an option so Scribe insight will not work in this situation. Signed Desperately seeking a solution :-) Stephen, Not sure exaclty what you m...

Need Excel equivalent of Lotus CTRL-SHIFT-PG UP/DWN #2
I don't get it......I highlight the sheets (I guess group them) but the what, its still not doing what I need. I need to highlight a 3D selection -- vpr8 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- vpr80's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1578 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27340 Hi - goto your desired cell (e.g. B1) -enter your value - hit ENTER "vpr80" wrote: > > I don't get it......I highlight the sheets (I guess group them) but then > what, its stil...

Find NTFS permissions for an account
We need to use an application that runs as a number of windows services. Those services run under a local user account that was created when the application was installed. We need those accounts to be Windows 2008 Domain level accounts (the services will be set up to access files on other servers, not the way the application is designed, but for up-time reasons we want those files on our fail-over file server). We don't know what permissions were given to the accounts. We could go through manually looking at permissions on every directory to see whether they are there ...

I just added several domains to our Exchange 2003 environment. I created a new recipient policy, have external DNS setup properly and we are able to recieve email on behalf of the new domains, for those users that have such email addresses. My question however has to do with the sending of email from these domains. Of course Exchange has a set default/primary email address that all email is sent out from, however I need to enable the users that recieve email from these new domain names to reply back to it from that address using the from field. When I do specify one of these email addr...

Share Permissions
Hello, I have a requirement to give a server built in account permissions to a share on a another file server. I have not had this requirement before and can't see how to do it or even whether you can. Any help appreciated. "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:858F440D-1A9E-4B44-8E32-CFB9774906D0@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > I have a requirement to give a server built in account permissions to a > share on a another file server. > I have not had this requirement before and can't see how to do it or even > ...

Automatic change a graphic.
Hi all. I have a problem that seemed to be easy to solve, but it isn't. So i post my problem here. The problem: I run every day some kilometers. Some day 5, some day 6 or more. I want to keep al this date in an excelsheet and have a beautiful graphic of this. The problem is that everytime I insert a new run, I have to select my graphic and change the cells where the graphic has to take his data. When I select the whole row, I have a lot of blank space in my graphic. Is it possible to make an graphic that shows data inserted in a row, and only shows the cells that are filled. Here...

Parallel Operation Timings need to be calculated differently
Parallel Operation Timingings in Routers are being calculated incorrectly. When creating a routing, two different steps can be defined to run concurrently. When the work order is created, if the work order scheduling method is set to backward, the starting times of the parallel steps is calculated incorrectly. Forward and backward scheduling methods are used to indicate whether the start date or end date of a work order is the most important date and should be the date used to anchor the remaining steps of the work order. With backward scheduling, the end date of the work order is mo...

VB6
Running XP Home SP3 One of my flight simulator add-on programs crashed repeatedly and the software developer suggested I need to reinstall VB6. I checked add/remove programs and can't find any reference to VB6. I've had this machine for several years and haven't had any VB problems that I know of. I read somewhere that VB6 has been replaced with something else. Please tell me whether I need VB6 or something else on my computer, and where I can look to see if I already have it. Thanks. -- "We make a living by what we get. We make a li...

Special formulas Needed
Year 1 Year 2 Year 3 Year 4 600 350 133 67 ---------------------------------------------------------- 600/4 150 350/3 117 133/2 67 67 Fixed 100 100 --------------------------------------------------------------- 350 133 67 - Hi everyone, I have an amortization schedule. Each year there are two amounts run through amortization each year. Please see above. One amount is constant over the years for fixed numbers years. Other amount is beginning amount/numbers year reminding. I need special formulas or ways that can help me calculate, let say Year 3, Beginging A...

Change between sheets with macro
Here is my problem, i have a worksheet, and that worksheet has a macr connected to a button pointing to another sheet labled "helpfile" what i want to happen is when someone is on the helpfile sheet they ca press a button named "return to last sheet" or something, when the press it it takes them to the sheet they selected the helpfile from for example the user path would be like this user is on sheet, january 2004 Hit button labled "helpfile" they are now on the sheet labled "helpfile" They now click "last selected sheet" user is on shee...