OWA - The spelling in this item can't be checked. Try again later.

Here is the error I was experiencing on an Win 2003 SP1/Exchange 2003
SP1 environment and how to correct the issue:

I utilized articles:  822699 and 825430 (which may work for some, but
not in this case)

Here was the ultimate fix:

Reinstall the Service Pack for Exchange - it appears that the initial
SP install broke the Spell Check, subsequently reinstalling it fixed
it...

Note:  After a couple hours of dicking with this I came full circle to
reinstall the SP, don't want to waste any one else's time.  GL

No sent Items!
have a user who is remote. She recently had her Dell laptop motherboard replace 10/12/03. She noticed today that Outlook has not been keeping record of her sent emails. I'm sure the MB has nothing to do with this but I have look at all the Options and Outlook 2002 is configure to record sent items but there is nothing after that date. She sent me several test messages while on the phone together that were not recorded in her sent items. I checked her views and everything is standard. Listed by date and by names, nothing. I had her do an Outlook repair and I had her run the scanpst ...

Sorting Combo box items
If someone could tell me how to sort the contents of a combo box in 2007 it would be much appreciated. Base the combo box on a query that has an appropriate ORDER BY clause in it. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele Co-author: Access 2010 Solutions, published by Wiley (no e-mails, please!) "Teeder" <Teeder@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9D5993EB-E9D6-44FC-A0F0-50B8B5DAB9AD@microsoft.com... > If someone could tell me how to sort the contents of a combo box in 2007 > it > would be much appreciated....

Check to see if entire string is UpperCase?
I know I can check if an individual character is uppercase If X Like "[A-Z]" but is there a way to check if a string of indeterminate length is all uppercase? if ucase(myStr) = mystr then 'it looks the same as uppercase But if your string looks like: myStr = "7!@#$_-==--" Then upper/lower case doesn't really make sense. msnyc07 wrote: > > I know I can check if an individual character is uppercase If X Like "[A-Z]" > but is there a way to check if a string of indeterminate length is all > uppercase? -- Dave P...

when I try to create a new email Outlook 2007 gives error message
I have just installed office 2007 upgrade, everything works well with the exception of Outlook 2007 when I click on "NEW" email, it gives me the following message: Microsoft office Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close etc.. The error is further detailed as follows AppName: outlook.exe AppVer: 12.0.4518.1014 AppStamp:4542840f ModName: msvbvm60.dll ModVer: 6.0.96.90 ModStamp:41109750 fDebug: 0 Offset: 00100f99 Outlook will forward send and receive ok just wont start a new message Any suggestions? Leon Create a new mail profile after an upgrade. --=81 Milly Sta...

Check this patch
--oemvyvignpvdxa Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="ybebentxxlnjrtg"; type="multipart/alternative" --ybebentxxlnjrtg Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="hwwhhhhnzevimpzdo" --hwwhhhhnzevimpzdo Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Client this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to continue keeping your computer secure...

Check Void in Error
Our beloved cash admin voided SEVERAL checks in error. Is there a way to un-void them? They were historical checks, ie. not in the current period. Our bank isn't effected, but our ledger is. I'm pretty adept at Sql, what tables would I need to hit if I have to manually do this?? Thanks! ...

Check my Conditional Format Formula
Hey guys- trying to get this thing to work, but, it's just staying white. Any ideas as to what's wrong with it? I have this inserted in the 'Formula Is' part of Conditional Formating- obviously without the =Green or =Red remarks. Any ideas? =OR(AND(BC2<=100000,BG<=0.7),AND(BC2>100000,BC2<=140000,BG<=0.75), AND(BC2>140000,BC2<=180000,BG<=0.8), AND(BC2>180000,BG<=0.85)) =GREEN =OR(AND(BC2<=100000,BG>0.7),AND(BC2>100000,BC2<=140000,BG>0.75), AND(BC2>140000,BC2<=180000,BG>0.8), AND(BC2>180000,BG>0.85)) =RED Thank you...

OWA #82
Need to know where to properly set rights for all users to access OWA. Only a few users are able to access OWA. Other users are prompted to enter their user name and password information; however, the user is not able to access their mailbox. Instead, the user is having to re-enter their user information over and over and over and over again without having any success. Thanks, Hi Leo, You can enable and disable access to OWA using the setting in each users AD Account to enable / disable services such as HTTP (OWA), Mobile Devices, POP3 etc. They are always default to enabled so unle...

selecting/focusing an item in list control programatically
By default the list control items can be checked/Unchecked and focus/unfocus on both right click and left button click. I want to prevent focus/unfocus and checking/unchecking on right click of the items in list control. On right click on the list control should not cause any changes . Any help appreciated. "Rajani" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:01f201c3d36a$d3ddabe0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > By default the list control items can be checked/Unchecked > and focus/unfocus on both right click and left button > click. I want to prevent focu...

Pivot table
Hi I have created a pivot table from an external database to show Gross Profit and the percentage per Sales Rep and Customer The items Salesperson then Customer are in the rows and in the column I have months. The data is sales, costs, gross profit, and gross profit percentage. What is happening in the grand total column is that the subtotal GP% is sometimes showing 0.00% instead of the actual percentage. Could someone please let me know who I can solve this. Also when there is no sales value against an item I don't want the GP% to be calculated. I would prefer the field to be bla...

Trying to convert a excel 2003 to 2007, but it contain script.
I try regular format, macro enable format. It dose not work. I'm not exactly sure of what you are trying to do, but I would suggest you try it using the same file, but on another computer to determine if the trouble lies with the FILE, or with the orginal COMPUTER. Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "Feejo" wrote: > I try regular format, macro enable format. It dose not work. Feejo wrote: > I try regular format, macro enable format. It dose not work. How are you trying to "convert"? Why not just open in 2007 and then do a "Save As"..... ...

ITEM CARD TAX TYPE
Hello, We have to report sales tax in three states: CA, TX and FL. There are some items we sell that are taxable in one state and not in another (i.e. taxable in TX but not in CA). Can anyone suggest the best way to handle this? If I set up the part as "Non-taxable" then none of the customers are taxed. If I set up the part as "Based On Customer" then all customers in CA, TX and FL will be taxed. I did see "Taxable" as an option but I have not used this yet. Thank you, LM Neil, It's not an issue. What you have to do is Set the Item as Taxable. And...

Check numbers #2
Hello, Does anyone know if it's possible to print checks in reverse order. We would like to print from 100-1 instead of 1-100. Our printer takes the page from the bottom of the pile and rearranging is a pain. Thanks, Tim Hi Tim, Isn't this something you can set in the printer properties? On my hp i can go into the printing preferences and tell it to print the last page first... Good luck. Nikki "tim" wrote: > Hello, > > Does anyone know if it's possible to print checks in reverse order. We > would like to print from 100-1 instead of 1-100. O...

Inventory Items Pictures Displayed in Forms and Reports
Dears, I am aware that I can attach files as "Notes" to inventory items. These files can be of any extension (.jpeg , .bmp , .tft ,,,). I have a customer who wants to display this picture in item card screen , inquiries and reports. I belive that almost everything is doable for developers ;-) but what are my chances here? Is it a big deal or do I need a little push? Thanks for your help in advance! -- ahmad_abed@engineer.com Business Applications Consultant +971 50 687 45 76 Ahmad, Actually this is not an easy task, modifier and report writer does not support dynamic image...

Cannot open folders: Entourage cannot open the item due to an error
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop When I try and open one of my subfolders, either in Inbox or Folders on My Computer, I get an error message: Entourage cannot open the item due to an error. An unknown error has occurred in Entourage. And the folder doesn't open. <br><br>This is very bad for me as these are work folders that I need to access often. Not all of them are doing this, but more and more are doing this each day. Admittedly, i have about 200 subfolders and about 20 of them don't open. Is this ...

Check for Values
Hi I have 2 tables, requirements and stock on hand. In the requirement table, I have a part number, qty and due date and a related record in the stock on hand table using part number showing current stock. My question is can I use a query (and how!) to tell me a) I have enough stock to fulfil the requirements and b) If not at what date will I not be able to fulfil the requirements and by how many? Have been working on this for a while, and cant work it out Regards Alec Alec You are there, we are not ... the following may not fit your situation ... If you have a [Par...

Continous check printing
Using Windows 98 and Money 2003 I was able to print any number of continous feed checks using a dedicated dot matrix printer. With my new computer using Windows XP I can only print three checks at a time before the form feed gets out of kilter. All Money settings for checks are as before. This is a great loss of convenience. Any experience on this? Have you checked your printer manufacturer for the latest drivers? -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny UK Wishes/Suggestions mnyukwsh@microsoft.com "...

Trying to set up PROPER fx
I'm trying to set up a column which already has text in it to automatically format the text to have a capital letter when I type more items in empty cells, I cannot get this to go, any help Thanks what have you tried? Post code, etc -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Cherith Cutestory" <dkohn@insightbb.com> wrote in message news:l191g.903339$x96.692795@attbi_s72... > I'm trying to set up a column which already has text in it to > automatically format the text to have a capital letter when I type more > items in empty cells, ...

isa owa exchange2003 changing port?
is it possible to work with other port than 80 or 443? what should i configure in isa? "shamunmic" <shamun@mekorot.co.il> wrote in news:ONWlypkwDHA.3144 @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl: > is it possible to work with other port than 80 or 443? > what should i configure in isa? I believe if you change the port of OWA it becomes an unsupported configuration. Regards, -- Arlo Clizer Exchange MVP FAQ located at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exchange.htm Newsgroup archives at http://groups.google.com ...

Employee Expense Description on Check Stub #2
How do you add the description from Employee Expense Entry in Project Accounting to the Payables check with stub on top and bottom? Thanks, Jocelyn ...

Items with 5 currency decimal places when created throught eConnec
I used taUpdateCreateItemrcd xml node in "IV Item Master" Schema in order to create new Items in GP. We defined Itemclass with 0 currency decimal places and other definitions like Accounts or UOM Sched. and, when we create items all definitions are copied fine from Itemclass to Items except for the currency decimal places wich are set to 5. In IV00105 table I observed two rows for each item created throught eConnect: row 1, has CURRNCIDX=0 and DECPLCUR=6; line 2 has CURRNCIDX=1008 and DEPLCUR=1. And only one row for items created interactively: CURRNCIDX=0 and DECPLCUR=6. W...

Spelling and Grammar Check
Our group runs Spelling and Grammar Check on Word Documents before they are sent to the Production group. The Production group will always run Spelling and Grammar Check again to validate that it has been run - and will receive the Microsoft Office Word pop-up box saying "The spelling and grammar check is complete" so they don't have to go through it again. But with some users, this functionality is not passed along, and the Production group keeps telling us we didn't run Spelling and Grammar Check even though we get the confirm pop-up box ourselves. Is this a d...

Retention of Deleted Items messages
I would like to force deleted items to be purged from the Deleted Items folder after a set number (7) of days. To put it another way, I would like a message to stay in a users Deleted Items folder for only 7 days and have the system "empty" it automatically. This is not the same as setting the "Keep Deleted Items for (7 days)" on the Mailbox Store, Limits properties. Same goes for a System Policy for Limits. These affect the retention of "emptied" items, not messages currently in the Deleted Items folder. I cannot find a KB article that addresses this seem...

Item Receiving in IV10200 #2
We are experiencing the same issue except the difference in cost being assigned to the 1 item is dramatically different than the other units that are at the correct cost. Any idea where I should look to find a setup issue that might be causing this? Joel "Richard Whaley -- MVP 2006-2008" wrote: > This is by design to handle costs that cannot be evenly divided by the > quantity within the number of decimals defined. For example, if you purchase > 10 items and pay 11 cents total, ten will be received at one penny and one at > two pennies (assuming that only 2 dec...

I have MS Office XP Prof. & need System Office pack 2.0 or later
I just recently installed the Windows 7 Operating System on my computer. I use Microsoft Office XP Professional as my office software. While editing a document I received the following message: " The Office Assistant requires Microsoft Agent 2.0 or later. This product is available on the Office System Pack." Where can I get this? The link to request a hotfix is here: <http://support.microsoft.com/hotfix/KBHotfix.aspx?kbnum=969168&kbln=en-us> The full article is here: <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/969168> hth Sabrina wrote: > &g...