OWA stopped working

I had the server setup correctly i think the owa worked i
can send and recieve email fine.  However i tried
changing the name of the OWA so that when someone
connects they would not have to connect to
http://domainname/exchange I guess in the process i must
have messed something up because it no longer works now
just 500 page cannot be found.  I tried for hours working
with the /exchweb/exchange/public/ and all the other
folders I finally deleted the exchange folder thinking as
long as i copy the path it points to it should be fine.
I recreated the folder pointing to the same path with no
success just wondering if i should stop all the hardach
and just do a reinstall to solve the problem

Any help would be great thanks in advance
0
anonymous (74721)

YOu do not have to do anything with exchange you have a DNS issue, you just have to make a dns entry an point it to the ip address of the server.
0
anonymous (74721)
5/7/2004 5:51:06 PM
I had it working fine and all of a sudden it stopped
working there were no changes made to my dns or anything
like that.  I could not even brows the box from the iss,
or a local client on the same network.

I guess uninstall/reinstall is in order.

angryblack@acedsl.com wrote:

> I had it working fine and all of a sudden it stopped
> working there were no changes made to my dns or anything
> like that.  I could not even brows the box from the iss,
> or a local client on the same network.

0
kpalagin5422 (293)

OWA 2003 An Unknown Error Happened

BIOS / CMOS not working properly
I have a Gigabyte S-Series GA-G31M-ES2L Motherboard. When I go into CMOS settings <DEL> the <Load Fail-Safe Defaults>, <Load Optimized Defaults> and <Set Supervisor/User Password> are greyed. I'm not aware of anything I have done to change this. Can anyone help please? Thanks. Bill R You would need to consult your mobo manual. Are you experiencing any other issues, that caused you to access the bios? "Bill R" <bill@compsols.wanadoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:%235hdaM%23sKHA.1560@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I have a Giga...

Problems with OWA after Installing SP1

This 1 weird tip works for flattening the belly 65767
www.fantastic-body.com Some of my greatest progress in life has come by listening to my elders. Wisdom often comes with age. Well in this case, fatloss wisdom comes with really, really... REALLY old age. I'm talking Fred Flintstone-age. But once I saw how it works, it made perfect sense to try it myself... .... and what do you know? Flatter stomach; less bodyfat; and better muscle tone. Even sleep improves. All from this 1 tip. There's a presentation you need to see: http://www.everyotherdaydiet.com/go/goodshape <-- Click-Here That will tell y...

re: slow OWA

How does this formula work?
I have a list of numbers in rows D7:D28, and another list of numbers in E7:E28 I then add this formula to rows G14:G24 (the placement is actually irrelevant) {=AVERAGE(IF(D$7:D$28=D14,E$7:E$28,""))} (please note its an array formula) can someone explain how this formula works and hence relates to the two lists thanks Let's use a smaller set of ranges to see how this works. ...........D..........E 1.......10.........10 2.......12.........15 3.......10.........20 4.......17.........20 5.......10.........30 =AVERAGE(IF(D$1:D$5=D3,E$1:E$5)) The IF function ta...

Load event not working
My load event is not triggering any action. Even a msgbox is not working. The following code (very simple) is in my vba: Private Sub Form_Load() MsgBox "Test" End Sub Not sure if a setting is not turned on or what, but any help would be apperciated. thanks!!!!!!! Robert On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 18:04:09 -0800, Robert_DubYa <RobertDubYa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: In some cases your VBA code gets "disconnected" from its events. Open the form in design view > properties > events tab > ensure that "[Event Procedure]" is selected for the F...

OWA URL and OWA authentication

OWA Logon Screen
Hi Little bit of a problem. When i type in //servername/exchange it asks me for a username and password as if i was connecting to the server normally. I do not get the OWA proper logon screen, why not. I have enabled the 'form based-authentication' in my virtual server settings Can anyone help? Simon Do you have SSL enabled? -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP http://www.msexchange.org/Neil_Hobson/ "Simon" <Simon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BE047E3A-92EE-4228-BF22-91E3F7B3781A@microsoft.com... > Hi > > Little bit of a problem. When i ty...

hyperlinks not working
Using vista home premium and office 2007. after last msn live update when i click on a hyperlink in outlook i get a pop up that states action cancelled due to restrictions on my computer. can not find any setting for this. how do i resolve it. forgot to mention i also have norton 360 for security no setting there either. It is an error caused by Internet Explorer http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "James" &l...

it says "disk is full" when I try to save my excel work book
I save my work as I go along. I am in the midst of entering more data into a spreadsheet and it says "disk full". I do not want to lose what I input to day. I am unable to find much in the "help" stuff. Thank you. Lynn Is your disk full... Run disk cleanup or delete a couple unused files. Try save as to a diffrent location ie. network drive, jump drive, floppy... ex. James "Lynn" wrote: > I save my work as I go along. I am in the midst of entering more data into a > spreadsheet and it says "disk full". I do not want to lose what I input to...

Working across worksheets
I've found a lot of posts about problems doing various actions across worksheets but can't find any general information on this. Does anyone know of a resource or could anyone provide a summary of what is and is not possible to do across worksheets? Specifically: Calculations across worksheets Charting across worksheets (inc series across worksheets) Effectively I have 3D data that I want to plot: Individual expenses Categories Months I want to list individual expenses in a particular category in the column for that category. I then want to be able to compare that column with the s...

OWA configuration
Connecting to OWA either fills the log files with redirection in IE or gives the message "redirection limit for this URL exceeded. Unable to load the requested page" using Mozilla. ANy ideas? Is it IIS or Exchange. I am able to connect to another site under IIS. ...

Microsoft Word 2007 has stopped working
A week or so ago I started getting an error message every time I close Word 2007. The error is "Microsoft Office Word has stopped working" "Windows can check on-line for a solution to the problem and try to recover your information." The problem signature is: APPCRASH/WINWORD.EXE/12.0.6514.5000/4a89d533/wwlib.dll etc. From the error message I get to select two paths to close the program. In either case, the program closes. It can immediately be reopened, however. If I'm using a document in Word and I want to open another document, no problem. ...

Details of how Filter By Form works
I'm trying to use Filter By Form in some applications for several projects, and the more I use this functionality, the more it baffles me. For instance: - When a form is displayed as FilterByForm, clicking to close the form doesn't close it - it changes it from FBF view to normal form view - Command buttons are disabled on the form when viewed as FBF - Non-search fields - for instance, a field in the form footer - are disabled, so that a value can't be assigned to those fields while FBF is in force Is there a document out there that explains just how a form in F...

can log into anyones OWA account
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_004B_01C76A1B.7EF90A20 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I am hoping someone can shed some light on this for me.=20 We have our web outlook set up so that all users are prompted for a = password when logging into web outlook. After I log into my web outlook account, I am then able to go to the = address bar on the top of the screen and type in anyone's user name in = the organization and that persons email account comes up. It does not = prompt for a pas...

Unable to see public folder in OWA
I need help! We're in the middle of migrating our exchange servers from exchange 2000 to 2003. Everything is working fine except, I noticed one particular important public folder (calendar item) could not be displayed in OWA...I can see other public folders in OWA just fine. When I log in using Outlook 2003, I can see this folder just fine, but in OWA it says "Page cannot be displayed". Can someone tell me where I could start looking for this folder, and how I might be able to get it to show up in OWA? By the way, the user who needs this folder claims she just noticed thi...

HOW TO: OWA
HI I have a doubt, what can I do to my Exchange users can access to their mailboxes from any Internet connection?, I guess is with OWA but How can I configure it? I can Access OWA but just in my network, I hope someone can help me Thanks I have Server 2003 and Exchange 2003 Configure your firewall to do port forwarding of ports 80 and 443 to your Exchange machine. lmelm wrote: > HI > I have a doubt, what can I do to my Exchange users can access to their > mailboxes from any Internet connection?, I guess is with OWA but How can I > configure it? I can Access OWA but just i...

PRINTING from OWA
Hy, some users have ask to me if it's possible to print some mails from owa selecting them from the inbox view without having to open it one for time. thanks kentucky It doesn't look like it. "Kentucky" <aforino@libero.it> wrote in message news:1143044480.626938.264270@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hy, some users have ask to me if it's possible to print some mails from > owa selecting them from the inbox view without having to open it one > for time. > thanks > kentucky > "Kentucky" <aforino@libero.it> wrote in message ...

How to configure sending plain text mails in OWA?
Hi How can I configure OWA to send mails in plain text format??? Exchange 2003 SP1 on Windows Small Business Server 2003 Thank you for your answer! Claudio. Claudio Ammann <claudio@_NO_SPAM_ammannberneck.ch> wrote in news:428ca0fd$0 $1160$5402220f@news.sunrise.ch: > How can I configure OWA to send mails in plain text format??? > This is not available unfortunately. Regards, -- Arlo Clizer Exchange MVP FAQ: http://www.exchangefaq.org Archives: http://groups.google.com Arlo Clizer [MVP] schrieb: > Claudio Ammann <claudio@_NO_SPAM_ammannberneck.ch> wrote in news:4...

FindRecord2K works perfectly, how to display results in my form
I downloaded the findrecord2k search form. I would like to add a command button that takes those results that are generated from the query and displays them in my form. There are several command buttons available, would it be easier to modify an event to include displaying the search results in my form instead of the unbound control? ...

Bug in OWA?
Hi! We have front-end and back-end Exchange 2003. Our front-end Exchange is also RPC/HTTP-Proxy. OWA requests will be forwarded to back-end Exchange. We have applied Windows patches over Windows Update Services on all servers. We have now following problem with OWA access on front-end Exchange, but not on the back-end: The user can log on by using OWA successfully. But OWA doesn't load pages. The Browser shows always "LOADING...". Also icons in menu had changed themselves. If you click to any option in OWA menu, the browser shows the following error: Line: 56 Char:1 Erro...

OWA fails after OWA Admin install!!! :(
I installed OWA Admin and OWA failed. I reset the server and IIS does not want to start! I get the following message in IIS when I try to start the default website: "The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process" I resetted two other times in vain! Any solution? Evan Camilleri I found something: if I change the Default Web Site Properties: SSL from 443 to anything else then it works! Evan Camilleri "Evan Camilleri" <evan@nospam.holistic.com.mt> wrote in message news:eQ8wIcCaEHA.4032@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I install...

OWA
The only email box that is doing this is mine. We only have one Exchange server and OWA is on that box. We have not change any permissions on the exchrsrv folder. Any else you can think of? ...

OWA 2003 "Remember my Password" checkbox doesn't work
When you click to save your password when you log into OWA 2003, it doesn't save your password, it just saves the username. For instance I log in with the following: username: jdoe Password: password Remember my password box checked The next time I open up OWA this shows up: username: domain name\jdoe password: blank This worked at one time but stopped working when I reset the exchange 2003 server. Can someone tell me how to fix this problem please? ...