OWA Spell Check #2

Everytime we try to spell check in OWA we receive the message "The spelling
in this message can't be checked. Try again later." I found 2 kb articles and
followed it's instruction, but, still have the same error.
0
Aztech (4)

Is that the exact error you get from OWA? Couldn't seem to pull anything up
with that error.

"Aztech" <Aztech@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Everytime we try to spell check in OWA we receive the message "The
> spelling
> in this message can't be checked. Try again later." I found 2 kb articles
> and
> followed it's instruction, but, still have the same error.

0
sheyia (112)
1/11/2005 4:29:16 AM
Actually it says "The spelling in this item can't be checked. Try again
later." verbatim.

"Sheyi Adenouga [MSFT]" wrote:

> Is that the exact error you get from OWA? Couldn't seem to pull anything up
> with that error.

> Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this newsgroup.
> "Aztech" <Aztech@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Everytime we try to spell check in OWA we receive the message "The
> > spelling
> > in this message can't be checked. Try again later." I found 2 kb articles
> > and
> > followed it's instruction, but, still have the same error.

0
Aztech (4)
1/11/2005 11:43:04 PM
Look at the W3SVC logs and see if you have errors accessing OWASpell.dll

> Actually it says "The spelling in this item can't be checked. Try again
> later." verbatim.
>
> "Sheyi Adenouga [MSFT]" wrote:
>
>> Is that the exact error you get from OWA? Couldn't seem to pull anything
>> up
>> with that error.
>>
>> --
>> rights.
>> Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this newsgroup.
>> "Aztech" <Aztech@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Everytime we try to spell check in OWA we receive the message "The
>> > spelling
>> > in this message can't be checked. Try again later." I found 2 kb
>> > articles
>> > and
>> > followed it's instruction, but, still have the same error.

0
sheyia (112)
1/12/2005 6:50:04 AM
Not trying to Hijack a thread here but I am recieving the same error. I have
checked the KB article, verified permissions and scoured the log file for
errors but don't see any.

Here is an example of what is recieved in the log file:

2005-02-01 13:58:07 10.10.10.10 POST /exchweb/bin/spell/owaspell.dll - 443 -
10.10.10.20 Mozilla/4.0+(compatible;+MSIE+6.0;+Windows+NT+5.0) 401 1 0
2005-02-01 13:58:07 10.10.10.10 POST /exchweb/bin/spell/owaspell.dll - 443
domain\user 10.10.10.20 Mozilla/4.0+(compatible;+MSIE+6.0;+Windows+NT+5.0)
404 2 1260
2005-02-01 13:58:09 10.10.10.10 GET /exchweb/themes/0/tool-bkgd.gif - 443 -
10.10.10.20 Mozilla/4.0+(compatible;+MSIE+6.0;+Windows+NT+5.0) 200 0 0
2005-02-01 13:58:09 10.10.10.10 POST
/exchange/user/Drafts/RE:+Need+some+help.EML - 443 - 10.10.10.20
Mozilla/4.0+(compatible;+MSIE+6.0;+Windows+NT+5.0) 401 1 0
2005-02-01 13:58:09 10.10.10.10 POST
/exchange/user/Drafts/RE:+Need+some+help.EML - 443 domain\user 10.10.10.20
Mozilla/4.0+(compatible;+MSIE+6.0;+Windows+NT+5.0) 200 0 0

Any Ideas?

"Sheyi Adenouga [MSFT]" wrote:

> Look at the W3SVC logs and see if you have errors accessing OWASpell.dll

> Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this newsgroup.
> "Aztech" <Aztech@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Actually it says "The spelling in this item can't be checked. Try again
> > later." verbatim.
> >
> > "Sheyi Adenouga [MSFT]" wrote:
> >
> >> Is that the exact error you get from OWA? Couldn't seem to pull anything
> >> up
> >> with that error.
> >>
> >> --
> >> rights.
> >> Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this newsgroup.
> >> "Aztech" <Aztech@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
teqmod (3)
2/2/2005 2:43:04 PM
Don't know if this will help, but after searching and searching, I found a
log entry in my event viewer.  After searching support.microsoft.com, I found
this article (which others have posted as well).
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;822699

I had problems with Spell Check, "The spelling in this message can't be
checked. Try again later."

I also had a problem when user's would click "Log Off," they would be
redirected to an error page with the error "Internal Server Error."

This knowledge base article above resolved both of those problems for me.

"teqmod" wrote:

> Not trying to Hijack a thread here but I am recieving the same error. I have
> checked the KB article, verified permissions and scoured the log file for
> errors but don't see any.
>
> Here is an example of what is recieved in the log file:
>
> 2005-02-01 13:58:07 10.10.10.10 POST /exchweb/bin/spell/owaspell.dll - 443 -
> 10.10.10.20 Mozilla/4.0+(compatible;+MSIE+6.0;+Windows+NT+5.0) 401 1 0
> 2005-02-01 13:58:07 10.10.10.10 POST /exchweb/bin/spell/owaspell.dll - 443
> domain\user 10.10.10.20 Mozilla/4.0+(compatible;+MSIE+6.0;+Windows+NT+5.0)
> 404 2 1260
> 2005-02-01 13:58:09 10.10.10.10 GET /exchweb/themes/0/tool-bkgd.gif - 443 -
> 10.10.10.20 Mozilla/4.0+(compatible;+MSIE+6.0;+Windows+NT+5.0) 200 0 0
> 2005-02-01 13:58:09 10.10.10.10 POST
> /exchange/user/Drafts/RE:+Need+some+help.EML - 443 - 10.10.10.20
> Mozilla/4.0+(compatible;+MSIE+6.0;+Windows+NT+5.0) 401 1 0
> 2005-02-01 13:58:09 10.10.10.10 POST
> /exchange/user/Drafts/RE:+Need+some+help.EML - 443 domain\user 10.10.10.20
> Mozilla/4.0+(compatible;+MSIE+6.0;+Windows+NT+5.0) 200 0 0
>
> Any Ideas?
>

> "Sheyi Adenouga [MSFT]" wrote:
>
> > Look at the W3SVC logs and see if you have errors accessing OWASpell.dll
> >

> > --
> > Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this newsgroup.
> > "Aztech" <Aztech@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > Actually it says "The spelling in this item can't be checked. Try again
> > > later." verbatim.

0
Andrew3569 (322)

Excel Not Opening using OWA

Reporting #2
I receive email for two domains into my Exchange Server. I'd like to know how much email is received total and for each of these domains individually. Are there any built in tools for this type of reporting? Thanks, Andy Hi No built in tools to do this in Exchange, you would need to use a product lik MOM or a 3 rd pary product like: Mail Access Monitor http://www.internetaccessmonitor.com/eng/products/mam/ Admin Report Kit for Exchange Server http://www.vyapin.com/products/enterprisenetworktools/arkxchange.htm Exchange Monitor http://www.fortissoftware.com/ Regards -- Ben Ho...

Inputbox in VBA #2
Hello, I have the following VBA Macro: If WorksheetFunction.CountIf(Range("E394:E709"), Range("E900")) <> 1 Then Range("E" & i).EntireRow.Delete Else Range("L" & i).Value = ans End If End If Next i I'd like to know if it is possible to have an inputbox in VBA that would give the option to change the range: (Range("E394:E709") Thanks, Jeff ...

Check marks with mouse click in Excel Spreadsheet
Can somebody help me with this dilema. I want to have checks each tim I'm in a row/column in an excel spreadsheet, sort of like checking of things done on a chore list, but using the mouse left click. Anyone?????? Thanks Riki -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Rikia, here is one way Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Excel.Range) '**Put in worksheet code will put a check mark in column C, 'when you click in it, Click in the cell again and it will remove it If Target.Count > 1 Then Exit Sub If Target.Column = 3 Then If Len(Trim(Target.Val...

OWA 2003 An Unknown Error Happened

Uninstall #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel Hi - My understanding is that you can the mid level Office installed on only one machine at a time. So, excuse me for being stupid, but how does the disk know? When I uninstalled by dragging the app folders to the trash and emptying securely, the disk was not in the machine. What am I missing and if I uninstall and give the disk to my daughter for her machine, who knows where ithas beeninstalled and how many times. Thanks - Neil On 4/15/08 2:01 PM, in article ee988f4.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "neiljsalkind@office...

Adding Across Worksheets #2
Hello all. I saw a thread talking about this, but I can't figure out how to make it work for me. My worksheets contain the contribution for each person for one day out of the week. One issue I have is that all my worksheets have the date for the worksheet name (it is easier to see what a person contributed on a certain day if the date is immediately visible on the tabs). I want to sum all the contributions for each person over the course of about 6 months. There are about 70+ people, and I want to show what each person contributed totally. Is there a way to do this using the SUM for...

Out of Office assistant #2
Teh out of office assistant is not working properly. It is not auto replying. Anyone have any ideas?? ...

Problems with OWA after Installing SP1

Outlook Archive file #2
I am unable to close my archive file . Error says a file is missing. What is the best way to proceed? try disconnecting it from your account through Data File Management. "Lee Roth" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07d801c3d976$ca774bd0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I am unable to close my archive file . Error says a file > is missing. What is the best way to proceed? ...

Enlarging the 'check box'
Without changing the zoom value of Excel, how does one increase the size of the checkbox in Excel 2002/OfficeXP? -- HansM What I have here, is two screenshots of checkboxes, enlarged to 33x33. One is checked, the other isn't. On the UserForm, I put two PictureBoxes on top of eachother and each of them gets it's own picture. If checked is clicked, then unchecked will be visible, and backwards. A sample form is here: http://www.geocities.com/smplprgrsrc/files/checkboxes.zip The 2 little .jpg's are also in there. "HansM" <sayno2@spam.com> schreef in beri...

product key #2
i purchased publisher 2002. I then had a fire at my house. THe disc seemed to survive as it was in a protected area, the original computer that the progam was installed on was destroyed. In addition, the plastic case had some soot damage which obliterated the first two letters/numbers of the product code, the rest is in tact. is there any way to retrieve these first two letters so that I can install the program on my new computer? technical assistance from microsoft requires this product key so i can't even request assistance at this point. SInce there is nothing wrong with...

re: slow OWA

Duplicate check numbers #5
I went to pay to different invoices from two different vendors and GP printed out two checks with the same check numbers. This is not good at all. Why would this happen and how can I prevent this from happening again. If you have the "Allow Duplicate Check Numbers" enabled in Payables or at the checkbook level this can certainly happen, especially if your AP person printed one check first, forgot all about the check sequence, then printed another check with the used check number. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maxim...

Cannot start Outlook 2003 #2
Error messeage: Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Unable to open the Outlook Window. The set of folders could not be opened. ...

toolbar macros #2
I've gone through the routine to assign a macro to a toolbar button, even down to getting the option to select the macro, but it isn't permanent. When I click on the button afterwards,I get the same dialog to assign the macro. However, I can permanently assign the same macro to a graphic in the sheet. Second quandary - Can I assign that same macro to a cell which has only text? ...

OWA URL and OWA authentication

Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 Security Update for Windows 2000. Failed
Dear all I have a computer on the network that will not install windows update. Computer in three weeks that won't install this update on the following updates were not installed: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 Security Update for Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, and Windows XP (KB974417) Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 Pentium 4 Microsoft Office 2003 I have tried the following below: Uninstall the .NET 2.0 Update KB976569. Reboot. Apply KB974417 successfully, Reboot. The KB975569 update and failed again. Please can you assist or advise? P...

How to now hide highlights after performing grammar check?
Will someone kindly let me know how to "hide" the highlighted (underlined) areas on a Word 97 doc (resume) after performing a grammar/spell check? When forwarded via email, it appears when the document/resume is opened by the receipiant the highlighted "mistakes" are still highlighted. As a side-note, does it matter the final doc is saved and says "compatibality mode"? THANK YOU! The underlines the recipient sees are coming from the spelling and grammar check in their copy of Word, not yours. It would be far better to save the resume as a PDF ...

Restricting access #2
Hi, We have Exchange 2003 Sp2 on windows 2003 Sp1 server. We wanted to give a client access to a public calendar. Is it possible to do this with out giving them an exchange account? If they need an exchange account, is it possible to restrict them to only viewing the calendar and not having them have access to the inbox, contacts etc..? I probably try to set them up with a pop 3 account. Or is there an easier way using OWA? Any thoughts? Thanks. Mitch POP3 does not support public folders. You can have clients access the PFs using OWA - http/https://server.domain.com/public - you woul...

is there a way to print a check register book?
A template or something? I have Publisher 2000 (also Word 2000) I found in a search (online) a page with tutorials about money management that offered a printable check register but it turned out to be a full-size page (also a pdf version). I've tried to set the pages smaller, thinking if I printed 4-6 smaller versions of it one page I could cut them apart and put them together, but they only print one (small) to a page. This might not seem like a big deal, but I don't have a car and getting something like this from my bank is a major project (I ask people and they forge...

Excel 2003 #2
Does the new version of excel contain more than 65,536 lines withing a workbook? If not, is there a way to create additional lines, over and above the 65,536? Excel is used in a very specific program that we have, and adding workbooks is NOT an option. We do multiple searches (of columns) and need text in one workbook. If you have an answer, please e-mail me directly at the above address. Thanks for your assistance. Also 65,536 Leigh in 2003 But you can search in more sheets also Is this not a option? -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl &...

OWA premium 2003 prompts for office CD?