OWA Set Rule problem

I have successfully install the Exchange 2003 with SP1 in the Windows Server
2003.  Anything alright exclude the rules function in OWA.  I try to set the
rules  from any then "move to" or "copy to" specify folder are no problem,
but "forward to" other email address, its don't work.  I try to input the
email address in the contact and then select from the contact, but the result
also don't work.  The rules can save and I can receive the incoming email in
the Exchange 2003/Outlook or OWA, but it don't forward to my specify email
address.  I try to send out the email by Exchange 2003/Outlook or OWA to
outside, its work fine.  What's the problem in the "forward to" of rules
setting?  Thanks a lot!
0
Don4849 (203)

If this contact is external to your company, then it would likely be your
server is set to disallow automatic forwards to the Internet.  And that's a
good thing unless you want your store to grow fast when you inevitably end
up with a mail loop.
--
Ed Crowley
Celebrating a decade of Exchange peer support

"Don" <Don@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have successfully install the Exchange 2003 with SP1 in the Windows
>Server
> 2003.  Anything alright exclude the rules function in OWA.  I try to set
> the
> rules  from any then "move to" or "copy to" specify folder are no problem,
> but "forward to" other email address, its don't work.  I try to input the
> email address in the contact and then select from the contact, but the
> result
> also don't work.  The rules can save and I can receive the incoming email
> in
> the Exchange 2003/Outlook or OWA, but it don't forward to my specify email
> address.  I try to send out the email by Exchange 2003/Outlook or OWA to
> outside, its work fine.  What's the problem in the "forward to" of rules
> setting?  Thanks a lot!

Could you tell me how to set it can automatically forward to the internet?
Thank you very much!

"Ed Crowley [MVP]" <curspice@nospam.mvps.org> wrote in message
> If this contact is external to your company, then it would likely be your
> server is set to disallow automatic forwards to the Internet.  And that's
> good thing unless you want your store to grow fast when you inevitably end
> up with a mail loop.
> --
> Ed Crowley
> Celebrating a decade of Exchange peer support
>

> "Don" <Don@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have successfully install the Exchange 2003 with SP1 in the Windows
> >Server
> > 2003.  Anything alright exclude the rules function in OWA.  I try to set
> > the
> > rules  from any then "move to" or "copy to" specify folder are no
problem,
> > but "forward to" other email address, its don't work.  I try to input
the
> > email address in the contact and then select from the contact, but the
> > result
> > also don't work.  The rules can save and I can receive the incoming
email
> > in
> > the Exchange 2003/Outlook or OWA, but it don't forward to my specify
email
> > address.  I try to send out the email by Exchange 2003/Outlook or OWA to
> > outside, its work fine.  What's the problem in the "forward to" of rules
> > setting?  Thanks a lot!

0
uno (1)
7/14/2005 5:23:16 AM
Exactly my problem!

"UNO" wrote:

> Could you tell me how to set it can automatically forward to the internet?
> Thank you very much!
>

> "Ed Crowley [MVP]" <curspice@nospam.mvps.org> wrote in message
> > If this contact is external to your company, then it would likely be your
> > server is set to disallow automatic forwards to the Internet.  And that's
> > good thing unless you want your store to grow fast when you inevitably end
> > up with a mail loop.
> > --
> > Ed Crowley
> > Celebrating a decade of Exchange peer support
> >

> > "Don" <Don@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > >I have successfully install the Exchange 2003 with SP1 in the Windows
> > >Server
> > > 2003.  Anything alright exclude the rules function in OWA.  I try to set
> > > the
> > > rules  from any then "move to" or "copy to" specify folder are no
> problem,
> > > but "forward to" other email address, its don't work.  I try to input
> the
> > > email address in the contact and then select from the contact, but the
> > > result
> > > also don't work.  The rules can save and I can receive the incoming
> email
> > > in
> > > the Exchange 2003/Outlook or OWA, but it don't forward to my specify
> email
> > > address.  I try to send out the email by Exchange 2003/Outlook or OWA to
> > > outside, its work fine.  What's the problem in the "forward to" of rules
> > > setting?  Thanks a lot!

0
Marcel1 (17)

Excel Not Opening using OWA

Quick Print Problem
On all my machines when I select the "Keep Current Document Displayed" option and do the CTR Q sequence the program goes un responsive. If I unselect that option everything seems to work. Is anyone else experiancing this? Running GP10 SP4 ------=_NextPart_0001_9A9CAD77 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit It works for me. Same as when I originally developed the code as part of Named Printers. :-) Do you have any customisations active of the Sales Transaction Entry window? David Musgrave [MSFT] Escalation Engineer - Microsoft Dynamics GP Micro...

OWA 2003 An Unknown Error Happened

Setting up Windows Mail 02-20-10
So i have a Vista and have i've been trying for hours to set up Outlook-Windows Mail and i keep getting this msg. Please tell me what i'm doing wrong, i'm not very computer smart when it comes to this kind of stuff. PLEASE HELP! The host 'SMTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Subject 'Test', Account: 'POP3 (1)', Server: 'SMTP', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D Which are you trying to set up. Windows Mail, or Outlook? Either ...

MS POS: Cannot modify register hardware settings
Our bar code scanner stopped working In MS POS today. The scanner works in the rest of windows - just not in POS. so it must have something to do with the OPOS. The MS POS \Registers settings are always unavailable in MS POS, so I can't think of a way to fix this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. -Tom Stones Pet Shop Pacific Grove, CA what type of a scanner is it. if it usb or ps/2 then you should not have to use opos drivers. if you re using a serial scanner (rs232) then yes. "StonesManager" <StonesManager@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:09...

Problems with OWA after Installing SP1

Outlook XP
When clicking on the "Send" button in Outlook XP to send a message - the message just stays on the screen and doesn't get sent. Receiving mail works fine as does forwarding and replying. I only have a problem with new e-mail messages.the e-mail client uses an SMTP server on a network to send - All messages stay in the outbox and the account settings appear to be OK. However when the Send button is selected they do not get sent and stay in the outbox and no error message appears. Any help on this would be gratefully received Michael Hewson MCP Have similar problem, but my pr...

re: slow OWA

Security Setting
I am attempting to set security on an Access application. I have read all documents and have followed the wizards and everything. I have multiple forms, queries. I have 2 groups and have set the tables and forms to them along with the users to the appropriate group. It will not allow me to set the query to the group or user, I get a Permissions error but I logged on as Admin. The Admins group is assigned to the Admin user. I cannot open the forms, plus get data without assigning permissions for the queries to the GROUPS. How do I do that? I know where to go, but I keep getting the Perm...

Problem with creating user-only Start menu shortcuts in Vista
I have a problem which shows only on Windows Vista (Business Edition). I try to create programmatically (by using a well described method involving IShellLink and IPersistFile interfaces, and the appropriate interface methods) a sub-folder and several shortcuts for an individual user in the <Start menu/Programs> folder , but the shortcuts 'mysteriously' end up in the all users <Start menu/Programs> folder. To be more precise, the shortcuts should be created in: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu \Programs \ProductName\ but instead they end up i...

OWA URL and OWA authentication

C: Drive documents and setting expansion
Whenever I, Right Click Start then click "Explore", I get an expansion of the my user ID folders. Now, I rarely us "Documents and Settings" and would like to have it expand differently. What do I need to change so that can happen?? Thanks.. Bruce A. Julseth wrote: > Whenever I, Right Click Start then click "Explore", I get an > expansion of the my user ID folders. Now, I rarely us "Documents and > Settings" and would like to have it expand differently. > > What do I need to change so that can happen?? 1. You could ...

OWA premium 2003 prompts for office CD?

Category Problems....HELP!
I currently have Money 2006 Small Business. I started using Money years ago with earlier versions. The category list I use has evolved from the previous versions, and there appear to be many of the "standard" categories I don't use, and want to delete them (There are no transactions tied to them.) I've tried deleting these many, many times, but they reappear within a few minutes. I tried the "move" function, moving to a similar category that is being used (e.g moved "Medical-Dental" to "Medical/Dental") but the category reappears after a few ...

set up account
? is the anyway to determine incoming mail server settings and outgoing mail server without contacting my isp? Usually the tech suport section on the website of the provider has all of the details you'll need without contacting them directly... On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 18:55:06 -0800, "YANKY" <YANKY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >? is the anyway to determine incoming mail server settings and outgoing mail >server without contacting my isp? hmm, it kind of hit and miss. most isp's incoming mail servers use POP3 and SMTP for outgoing. the server for incoming i...

Problem with a Array formula, Please help !!
What is the problem with the array formula (see cells in column R, which are highlighted coloured yellow) ? {=IF(SUM(IF(ISERROR(LOOKUP(N(OFFSET($B2,,{0,2,4,6,8,10,12,14})),IF($A2="ABC",A!$A$2:$G$140,B!$A$2:$G$210))),0,IF(LOOKUP(N(OFFSET($B2,,{0,2,4,6,8,10,12,14})),IF($A2="ABC",A!$A$2:$G$140,B!$A$2:$G$210))="Y",1,0)),IF(ISERROR(LOOKUP(T(OFFSET($B2,,{0,2,4,6,8,10,12,14})),IF($A2="ABC",A!$A$2:$G$140,B!$A$2:$G$210))),0,IF(LOOKUP(T(OFFSET($B2,,{0,2,4,6,8,10,12,14})),IF($A2="ABC",A!$A$2:$G$140,B!$A$2:$G$210))="Y",1,0))) >0,"Y...

Why does OWA...

Change default settings Pub 2003
I would like to change the default font settings on every new document started with Publisher 2003. Our business would like to use one of our "approved" fonts for all new text boxes that are added to documents as well. Thanks! psvogt wrote: > I would like to change the default font settings on every new document > started with Publisher 2003. Our business would like to use one of our > "approved" fonts for all new text boxes that are added to documents as well. Try reading http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/normal.pub -- Ed Bennett - MVP Micro...

Query by Form Problem 06-19-07
I'm using QBF with about six different combo boxes using: [forms]! [formmain]! [combo1] or [forms]![formmain1]![combo1] -like in a VBA book. This is so users can select criteria on a form with the combo boxes, and when they are done, they hit the search button, and it opens up another form based on the query just performed by the combo selection. This worked for about three combo boxes, but when I added another one, it freezes up and opens up a blank page. It's supposed to open the new form based on the query. Is there a better way to do this? I've looked exhaustive...

How do I set up a drop down menu within a drop down menu?
I'm trying to set up a drop down list that once a major chategory is selected, another drop down list is displayed with more detailed information. This is similar to the normal menus we see, i.e. clicking on "file" and then "new" displays another drop down menu with "Window Ctrl+N" and other options Thanks. You can use Data Validation with dependent lists. See Debra Dalgleish's site for method. http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlDataVal02.html Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 09:51:04 -0700, Rob <Rob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: ...

setting up another mail account
hi I have my normal pop3 account and I created another account. There's two inbox's and so on but when I click send and receive all new email goes to my first account's inbox? How do I change it so that both accounts email arrives to their respective inboxes? Thanks Sami Use the Rules Wizard to do that since Outlook by default will deliver all POP3 mail to the same Inbox folder. It's supposed to unite mail not make you look in multiple places "sami.s" <no@no.com> wrote in message news:%23dVoJGeHGHA.2012@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > hi > > I have ...

Problem in user created edit box...
Hai all, I created a user defined edit box(MyEdit).. I have some problems in it... as follows 1. When i click the edit box,the cursor is not visible 2. Initially I set the color for border of edit box, but when I enter the text in it,the topmost border is disappearing.. 3. How to clear the buffer in edit box Can anyone provide me the solution... Thanx in advance... Looking forward for the reply... Regards, Rajkumar I don't know if these are the only solutions, but what I would do ... "sridev" <rajkumar.mopati@gmail.com> wrote ...