OWA Pub Folder on Website

Can I create public folders calendars and have them
available for the world to see? But only we can edit
them?  I want to add a calendar to our School District
website and the Calendars in OWA 2003 on Exchange 2003
would be easy to manage.
0
anonymous (74719)

> Can I create public folders calendars and have them
> available for the world to see? But only we can edit
> them?

Yes you can!
Create a public calendar folder in your preferred manner. In Exchange System
Manager, create a virtual HTTP server or a virtual directory with the
desired name (let's say School as an example). Have this point to the public
calendar folder. Right click the folder and set permissions, and let
"anonymous" have "reviewer"-permission.

Hope this helps.

0
bla4865 (48)

Excel Not Opening using OWA

unable to view folder
my inbox says it cannot be viewed. ...

forwarding mail to distribution group to a public folder
i want to make mails from a specific mail adress (out of domain) and comes to a distribution folder to be copied to a public folder i can do this by using the email adress of the public folder (without any outlook rules) but i want to this with the e-mail adress of the dist group ...

OWA 2003 An Unknown Error Happened

Problems with OWA after Installing SP1

re: slow OWA

Securing Public Folders
Hello. I am using Exchange 2003. I am trying to secure the root of the public folder to keep users from creating folders there. I have sub-folders where they can do that, but I can't seem to restrict permissions at the root level. Any help would be appreciated. In news:FC06B16E-4365-4FB8-98EB-258FCAE567A2@microsoft.com, Dan <Dan@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Hello. I am using Exchange 2003. I am trying to secure the root of > the public folder to keep users from creating folders there. I have > sub-folders where they can do that, but I can't seem to rest...

OWA URL and OWA authentication

Is it possible to change the order of the folders in the Folder Li
As per subject , is it possible to change the order of the folders in the Folder List (not the Favourite Folder Pane)? No, not possible that I know of, sorry. g-star wrote: > As per subject , is it possible to change the order of the folders > in the Folder List (not the Favourite Folder Pane)? ...

Outlook 2003 and public folders
When I try to connect to a public folder I got an error. "Unable to expand public folder. Network problems are preventing connection to the exchange server." I am able to send and receive email, but cannot view what is in the public folder. ...

How can I access files in 'Personal Folders'?
Question for knowledgeable outlook folks: If I accidentally drag an email into the 'Personal Folders' node on the file tree--not into a subfolder but into Personal Folders it self-- how do I get the email? As far as I can tell it's just gone. Thanks very much for the help. Use Advanced Find on the root of the Personal Folders where you dragged the item - search for all Outlook Items. When found, drag it to the proper folder. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will ...

change contacts folder "show names by"
I want to change the "show names by" option to "file as" for a public contact folder, just like I can for a local folder. I think it resides on the exchange server??? But do not know where to change it for a public folder - this is so it shows uo in local outlook addresss books by the "file as" option. Help! Thanks, Sam <samearle@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1140533160.657711.304900@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >I want to change the "show names by" option to "file as" for a public > contact folder, just like I can ...

OWA premium 2003 prompts for office CD?

Why does OWA...

Change default settings Pub 2003
I would like to change the default font settings on every new document started with Publisher 2003. Our business would like to use one of our "approved" fonts for all new text boxes that are added to documents as well. Thanks! psvogt wrote: > I would like to change the default font settings on every new document > started with Publisher 2003. Our business would like to use one of our > "approved" fonts for all new text boxes that are added to documents as well. Try reading http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/normal.pub -- Ed Bennett - MVP Micro...

Disabling access to Public Folders from Entourage with Web Services clients
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange Hi, <br><br>We have a small Mac user base at my company, who have recently started using Entourage with Web Services to access their mail, and bypass our two-factor VPN/OWA authentication. However, we recently discovered that Entourage also allows access to Public Folders using only domain, username and password. Unfortunately, we have customer contracts which stipulate that Public Folder access is via two-factor authentication only, for security reasons. To meet our contractu...

How do I globally delete the Reading Pane in folders?
How do I globally change/delete the Reading Pane in already created folders? ...

Want to send email from Draft folder
how do I do this or what is the alternative? You double click on it and then click Send. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "goldfish" <goldfish@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:007C88E2-D34B-476F-AA0B-DF168AE1F648@microsoft.com... > how do I do this or what is the alternative? Open the message(required), then click Send to place the message in the = Outbox folder - Click Send/Receive to send the message (required unless you have WLM = configured to send automatically) -- ....winston ms-m...

OWA setup #4
I have a front end server on the inside network on the same subnet as my backend server. Do I need to do anything special to have the front communicate with the backend server..other then check the front end server box. I did all of the basics already. I am going to deploy an isa server in our dmz but for now I need to make this work. I can get the front ot work but it won;t work using premium mode on the logon screen but it will work using the backend server as the owa server even though I am attemping to login to it from the same server(front end) There shouldn't be anything spec...

virus being detected in bad mail folder
I just recently upgraded to SAV9.0 and Mail security 4.5 on my Exchange 2003/Server 2003 system. It is now finding virus' in the C:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\Mailroot\vsi 1 \BadMail\ is this normal or do I have somehting configured wrong? I am also getting them in C:\Program Files\Symantec\SMSMSE\4.5\Server\Temp\VAP18E0.tmp >-----Original Message----- >I just recently upgraded to SAV9.0 and Mail security 4.5 >on my Exchange 2003/Server 2003 system. It is now finding >virus' in the C:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\Mailroot\vsi 1 >\BadMail\ is this normal or do I have ...

OWA down again
We rebooted the Windows 2000 server. Now when we try to access OWA, after the log on screen we get the error page ""HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable". IIS 5 was restarted but we still get this error. I tried to create another virtual HTTP server in Exchange to make another web site but again we get the "HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable". Do you know what we can do to fix this? ...

Problem with OWA
Hi, From Outlook Web Access, when I create a new meeting and I choose a ressource, the ressource don't tell me that the reservation is ok. Moreover, the ressource don't put her status to "occupied". But, if I create the same meeting from Outlook, I don't have this problem. I will be notified and the ressource will be occupied. Is it a bug or how can I fixe the problem? Thanks in advance! Post to an Exchange group as OWA is a part of Exchange, not Outlook. microsoft.public.exchange.clients would be a good place to start. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post al...