OWA - Page cannot be displayed - SOLUTION

Hi everybody

Do you receive the error message "Page cannot be displayed" when you
try to connect to Outlook-Web-Access?

Step 1 - use for example Firefox for a cross test
Step 2 - if it's working now, go on
Step 3 - log on your Exchange server
Step 4 - open IIS -> Web Sites -> Default Web Site -> Exchange
Step 5 - right click on "Properties"
Step 6 - change to the tab "Directory Security" -> click "Edit"
Step 7 - unmark "Integrated Windows authentication"

This solution could have a security impact because the password is send
in clear text but it's the only solution I have for you.

Feel free to comment it.

Leonardo

- - - - - - - - - - - -
owa outlook web access connection connecting error issue exchange 2000
2003 windows xp ie ie5 ie6 ie7 internet explorer iis internet
information server lsasrv downgrade attack logon window id 40960 spnego
40961 negotiator

0
siciliano (1)

Excel Not Opening using OWA

Worksheet does not display fullsize when published to html
When I publish an excel spreadsheet as a webpage, maintaining interactive elements, it only displays in part of a browser window, requiring extensive scrolling to view the entire sheet. Is there a way to publish a worksheet to display fullsize? ...

OWA 2003 An Unknown Error Happened

Access 2007 Saving report in RTF
I'm using Access 2007 and deploying a small app with the runtime. One of the choices for saving a report is to use the RTF format - which makes it viewable in WORD. However, the sole picture in the report - which is saved in a control of the Type ATTACHMENT does not display when the file is opened in WORD. It will however, print when the record is printed. This seems to be odd to me - how do I get the picture to display with the rest of the record in WORD ? I cannot use the bound object control as I get the OLE server not registered, and running the regexe tool will not correct...

Problems with OWA after Installing SP1

Displaying UNICODE in edit control
How can I display UNICODE strings with standard edit control? Help says edit control can display UNICODE strings. However when I try to set UNICODE text with SetDlgItemTextW or paste UNICODE text from clipboard I get series of question marks. With Rich Edit control I have no problems setting UNICODE text either programatically or from clipboard. Did you compile program as Unicode? The edit control should work then. Tom "Sasha" <Sasha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:451C8420-7E4A-49A7-A647-6615B27AB8AC@microsoft.com... > How can I display UNICODE str...

LED light box display--Only 11 mm LED slim light box in China!
Edlite is dedicate to develop comprehensive technology on advertising light-box including LED; CCFL; EEFL and FLUORESCENT series.We already sell numerous light boxes around the world for tradeshow booth or display purpose. More info,please enter into www.edlite.hk or mail jenny@edlite.hk. Edlite really appreciate for your support! ...

re: slow OWA

How can I post values in excel chart without displaying the colum.
I have 3 variables, I would like to display 2 of them as column in a column chart, and would like the third variable's values to appear on top of the other columns, without presenting the third variable as a column. Hi, You could plot it as a line or column and then remove border and fill formatting. http://www.andypope.info/charts/StackColTotal.htm Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "Noa" <Noa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA5E3A18-C34E-4FD3-B06B-A179D3AEA99C@microsoft.com... >I have 3 variables, I would ...

OWA URL and OWA authentication

Notes
hi I want to do a report to show all phone calls with notes associated to them. i am not sure what views to link with the filteredphonecall and on what keys. can someone please help me with this any help would be appreciated. thanks heaps Ridhima Hello, the view is called filteredannotation and the key is filteredannotation.objectid = filteredphonecalls.activityid ------------------------------- Magui Said "Ridhima" wrote: > hi > > I want to do a report to show all phone calls with notes associated to them. > i am not sure what views to link with the filtere...

how do i increase the number of digits displayed
I am a person dealing with large numericals with digits more than 20 in number(for eg. visa no:s and phone card no:s)..when I type in a no: such as 12345678912345678912 and enter the no: it is displayed as 1.23457E-27 how do i enter such large no:s and have them displayed as such i.e without the aforementioned formatting Excel goes to 15 max so format as text or 'at the start of the number -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "ameen" <ameen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:36BF725E-CFDB-42A1-8F25-9020C7C82681@microsoft.com... > I am ...

OWA premium 2003 prompts for office CD?

Why does OWA...

calculating and displaying time
i need to enter some time info. and calculate my findings. For som reason i am having trouble. how do i format my cell to display time?? EX. I enter 655 -- I want to see 6:55 second how can i calc time EX start 6:55 end 7:10 ANS 1 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 10:27:07 -0500, matmich <<matmich.17hlb5@excelforum-nospam.com>> wrote: >i need to enter some time info. and calculate my findings. For some >reason i am having trouble. how do i format my cell to display time?? > >EX. I enter 655 -- I want to see 6:55 > > ...

How to make extended price on net display
Net Display monitor displays the "price" field and not the "extebded price". Does anyone know what needs to be done to change that. Thank you. ##-----------------------------------------------## Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/ Tax and Accounting Software Forums Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - microsoft.public.pos - 35893 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------## This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00CC_01C964FD.6456E690 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=&qu...

OWA setup #4
I have a front end server on the inside network on the same subnet as my backend server. Do I need to do anything special to have the front communicate with the backend server..other then check the front end server box. I did all of the basics already. I am going to deploy an isa server in our dmz but for now I need to make this work. I can get the front ot work but it won;t work using premium mode on the logon screen but it will work using the backend server as the owa server even though I am attemping to login to it from the same server(front end) There shouldn't be anything spec...

OWA down again
We rebooted the Windows 2000 server. Now when we try to access OWA, after the log on screen we get the error page ""HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable". IIS 5 was restarted but we still get this error. I tried to create another virtual HTTP server in Exchange to make another web site but again we get the "HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable". Do you know what we can do to fix this? ...

No date and time displayed
I am having a problem with the outlook. There are no date and time displayed on all my emails. When I received an email I should see date and time in the Received colume, but it's not there. Also, when I was trying to use the Calendar, date and time are not there too. I have updated my Outlook 2002 with SP-2. Can any one help? Thank you John ...

Changing Display Name does not reflect.
Hi, I have an exchnage server 2003 and Outlook 2003. We recently changed opne of our employees last name in ADUC and her display name, the ran the Update manually and waited 24 hours and still the dsiplay Name in the Global list shows the Old One. I checked in AD and it is set to her new spleeing, Anything I'm missing I should look at. Thanks If this is Outlook 2003 using Cached mode, then you would also need to rebuild the Offline Address Book and have Outlook download the OAB - this is what cached mode clients use for their GAL. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne "Sa...

Problem with OWA
Hi, From Outlook Web Access, when I create a new meeting and I choose a ressource, the ressource don't tell me that the reservation is ok. Moreover, the ressource don't put her status to "occupied". But, if I create the same meeting from Outlook, I don't have this problem. I will be notified and the ressource will be occupied. Is it a bug or how can I fixe the problem? Thanks in advance! Post to an Exchange group as OWA is a part of Exchange, not Outlook. microsoft.public.exchange.clients would be a good place to start. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post al...

OWA not displaying mailboxes
Hi .I setup a new windows 3K server, move AD on it and install exchange 2003 with SP2, test it and seems to me that everything was working. Then delete exchange from the old domain controller and removed AD but now when I run OWA no mailboxes appear. I just have some little boxes for the pictures and Loading... on the second frame. Any help is welcome. I already tried to reinstall exchange and reapply SP2 but that didn't help. Thanks Olivier On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 06:47:02 -0800, O Rako <O Rako@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi .I setup a new windows 3K server, move AD on...