OWA-Outlook-Opening Email

 I access my email at work using "OWA".  It seems out of the blue
| can no longer open an email to read it.  But I can move from box t
| box and even delete emails but I simply can't open one to read it no
| can I compose an email.  I do not have a pop-blocker.  An
| information would be appreciated.  I also have full virus protection
| My wife who logs into to her email at work with the same method i
| having the same problem.  And of course if I go to the local interne
| cafe everything works fine.  Help!

0
anonymous (74719)

Outlook 2003 #129
I have recently installed office 2003. I'm having a problem with outlook. It runs fine, and I have no problems with it, but when I close it, the process still stays open in task manager. Also, because of that the outlook and office icons stay in my taskbar until I close it. Also, if I don't end the process in task manager, it takes a long time to load the next time I open it. I have winxp pro sp1, p4 2.4, 768Mg Ram,. Any ideas, thank you very much in advance for any help. ...

Excel Not Opening using OWA

HELP with adding email accounts
I have Outlook 2000 and I am trying to add email accounts for my various businesses. I can add one and the other two give me the error message 0x800ccc0d. I run Windows XP and I am on DSL. Can anyone advise? Hi Wendy, WORKAROUND To work around this problem, use one of the following methods, depending on your situation. Method 1: Confirm that your e-mail server settings are correct For information about the correct settings for your e-mail server, contact your Internet service provider (ISP) or system administrator. Note Some ISPs do not permit message routing through another SMTP ser...

OWA 2003 An Unknown Error Happened

Email between computers
My boss works off of a desktop and a laptop, the laptop can not read any of the email that the desktop is showing.........what do I need to do to correct this so that he can work from anywhere and still get all of his emails What type of mail account is being used, eg pop, imap, exhange? Only imap or exchange can sync between the two "blonde needing help" <blonde needing help@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C6CE4E82-6713-4124-8ED5-4FBEE6CF2D7B@microsoft.com... > My boss works off of a desktop and a laptop, the laptop can not read any > of ...

Outlook express #149
How does one bring back all the old mail back into outlook express after a reinstall of a computer, having saved an image of the previous hard disk "pat" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8c0201c3ea53$45f62410$a101280a@phx.gbl... > How does one bring back all the old mail back into > outlook express after a reinstall of a computer, having > saved an image of the previous hard disk Backup and Restore OE http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/backup/index.htm BTW, This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003 from the Office suite o...

Error when opening program
I have Outlook98 loaded on my WindowsXP computer. It has worked fine for a long time till it downloaded a spam email, then locked up the program. Now when I try to open the program, I get the following: Outlook.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. I can not find where the "inbox" is, to delete all the emails in it. Do you have any suggestions, other than deleteing the program? Thank You. ...

Word opens window when opening Outlook
When I open Outlook 2002 for the desktop it will open Outlook but it will also open Word. The Word window is just a window you can't do anything in it. To get to outlook I have to close the Word window or Maximize the Outlook window. Any suggestions? ...

Open Publisher files from Win 98 into Win XP
I have just upgraded to a new Dell that has Windows XP. My old 'puter was Win 98. The only problem is that I cannot get the new Publisher that came with XP to open ANY of the files that I have that were created and saver in Windows 98. If this is an easy fix, I sure can't figure it out. Please help! Disable "script blocking" in Norton; try that first, if it doesn't work, in Norton, options, disable Office plug-ins. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Puckhead" <stooge_boy@hotmail.c...

Outlook 2007 #9
I am running Outlook 2007, when I download my messages, they do not show in the reading pane. But they do in Outlook Express Ride safe Barry ...

Outlook screws up signature on replies and forwards?
I have our company signatures set up so that they are inserted into an html table, complete with company logo and contact info. I built the html file from scratch (see bottom of the post for code) and it works fine in a browser. I never used the Outlook or Word editor to change the html after creating my Outlook signature. I'm using Outlook 2003 with Word 2003 as the email editor. When I compose a new message with my signature, it formats everything correctly. (I've included a snippet of the bad code). When replying or forwarding, the signature shows up correctly in the editor, b...

how to import outlook express mail
I copied the outlook express folder to another computer and i want to import all my mail from the outlook express folder dbx files into my Outlook. How can i go about doing this. First you'll need to import all of your Outlook Express data into Outlook Express on the new computer. If you need help with that step, go to http://insideOE.tomsterdam.com for complete instructions on backup and restoration of OE data. Once you have the OE files established on the new machine, use File | Export in OE or File | Import and Export in Outlook to get the data into Outlook. -- Jocelyn Fiorello...

Problems with OWA after Installing SP1

Email misdirected?
Has anyone seen this? We are running Exchange2003 SP1, active-passive cluster, all updates on Windows 2003 server. Also one frontend OWA server. All exchange servers in same routing group. What has happened sporadically over the last two days is an internal user will email or reply to an external address ie user@domain.com and that message delivers or attempts to deliver to an internal address. First time it happened it delivered to a query distribution group. Fortunately it was a rather normal email and not embarrassing to the employee. I checked the sent items on the client and veri...

Outlook XP
When clicking on the "Send" button in Outlook XP to send a message - the message just stays on the screen and doesn't get sent. Receiving mail works fine as does forwarding and replying. I only have a problem with new e-mail messages.the e-mail client uses an SMTP server on a network to send - All messages stay in the outbox and the account settings appear to be OK. However when the Send button is selected they do not get sent and stay in the outbox and no error message appears. Any help on this would be gratefully received Michael Hewson MCP Have similar problem, but my pr...

I need to restore it from a Drive Image to recover email.
What is the file name of the Outlook Inbox (Office XP)? ...

re: slow OWA

how do I move e-mails from Outlook 2000 to Outlook express?
I was wondering if it were possible to move messages from Outlook 2000 to Outlook Express (or vice versa). My parents use Outlook express, but accidently have several e-mails in Outlook 2000. Before I remove the account they have in Outlook 2000, I want to make certain that they have their e-mail in Outlook Express. My parents aren't very computer literate so they prefer Outlook express because of it is simple. BTW, for some reason I can't forward messages in Outlook 2000.. There is no forward button, and I can't seem to find a way to forward it (tried to find it in toolb...

OWA URL and OWA authentication

Open files in Excel 2002
I have always opened files in excel 2002 by just clicking on the file. Something has happened and now I can ONLY open and excel file by first opening Excel and then opening the file. I cannot figure out what has happened. I have not updated (Still running SP1) or installed any ADD- INS. I am running XP Professional with Office XP Small Business SP1. Thanking you in advance for any help in this matter. Don Kassay Try this Don Tools>Options>General uncheck "Ignore other Applications" Exit Excel and try again If this doesn't work try to re-register Excel Close Exce...

Missing Buddy List from Outlook 2010 Beta
Hi All, I have just built a clean Windows 7 laptop and installed Office 2010 beta. I notice that my "buddy list" is missing from the task pane. I also have installed Communicator R2. Anyone know how I can switch this on or fix it? ...

Excel 2007 prompt to open file as read only
I would like an Excel 2007 file to prompt the user to open a file as read only. How do I do this? Thank you! If you want the user to see a prompt, open the file. Do a SaveAs Click Tools|General options|and check "read-only recommended" They can still answer "no" to this prompt, right? SEllis wrote: > > I would like an Excel 2007 file to prompt the user to open a file as read > only. How do I do this? Thank you! -- Dave Peterson ...

Outlook interacting with IIS
Hello everyone, I receive every day one email on my Outlook. I'd like to show a copy of it on my website. There is any way to export the email automatically into a text format or any other type of file to make it accessible from my web site? Thanks Briega ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

How can I connect a SharePoint 2007 library to Outlook 2003?
How can I connect a SharePoint 2007 shared documents library to Outlook 2003? ...