OWA, once logged in ONLY has white boackground and bkue center line

server is win2003, exchange2003, sp2. it doesn't happen to all users, seems
like it only happens to some, mostly win2000 boxes. I'm the exchange admin
and when I try to log on to owa with a problem box, my owa does the same
thing. but when I use my laptop, no issue?

AL

0
ascssmith1 (55)

Excel Not Opening using OWA

OWA 2003 An Unknown Error Happened

Excel: is it possible to move column contents into a line
Excel 2000: is it possible to move column contents into a line? ie move column contents A B C to become Column headings A B C. How is it done. I used to be able to 'transpose' on earlier versions of Excel but am unable to find it here. Thanks Copy your cells select the new location edit|paste special|transpose (at the bottom) Remember that you can only use 256 columns. Ginger wrote: > > Excel 2000: is it possible to move column contents into a line? > ie move column contents A B C to become Column headings A B C. > How is it done. > I used to be able to 'transpo...

Problems with OWA after Installing SP1

re: slow OWA

OWA URL and OWA authentication

Multiple line entry question
Hi I have a form that I use to add data to a table of League results. It does one entry per team in a particular year. Some fields are linked to other tables for the league name and team name etc. So, I select a name from a combo box, then the league likewise, then manually enter games won/lost etc Then I click submit to add the entry to the table I would ideally like to enter a whole season on one entry form for an entire league so that I could enter 20+ entries then submit to the table Is it possible? Thanks Neil It is possible if you use unbound forms to enter more tha...

OWA premium 2003 prompts for office CD?

Why does OWA...

OWA setup #4
I have a front end server on the inside network on the same subnet as my backend server. Do I need to do anything special to have the front communicate with the backend server..other then check the front end server box. I did all of the basics already. I am going to deploy an isa server in our dmz but for now I need to make this work. I can get the front ot work but it won;t work using premium mode on the logon screen but it will work using the backend server as the owa server even though I am attemping to login to it from the same server(front end) There shouldn't be anything spec...

OWA down again
We rebooted the Windows 2000 server. Now when we try to access OWA, after the log on screen we get the error page ""HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable". IIS 5 was restarted but we still get this error. I tried to create another virtual HTTP server in Exchange to make another web site but again we get the "HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable". Do you know what we can do to fix this? ...

Problem with OWA
Hi, From Outlook Web Access, when I create a new meeting and I choose a ressource, the ressource don't tell me that the reservation is ok. Moreover, the ressource don't put her status to "occupied". But, if I create the same meeting from Outlook, I don't have this problem. I will be notified and the ressource will be occupied. Is it a bug or how can I fixe the problem? Thanks in advance! Post to an Exchange group as OWA is a part of Exchange, not Outlook. microsoft.public.exchange.clients would be a good place to start. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post al...

OWA not displaying mailboxes
Hi .I setup a new windows 3K server, move AD on it and install exchange 2003 with SP2, test it and seems to me that everything was working. Then delete exchange from the old domain controller and removed AD but now when I run OWA no mailboxes appear. I just have some little boxes for the pictures and Loading... on the second frame. Any help is welcome. I already tried to reinstall exchange and reapply SP2 but that didn't help. Thanks Olivier On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 06:47:02 -0800, O Rako <O Rako@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi .I setup a new windows 3K server, move AD on...

cant log in to OWA at night
I am getting the "440 login timeout" error when my user login overnight. I cannot find where there might be something limiting time to login. Is it in IIS 6 I am running Win2003 server, EXch 2003 I have only one exchange server that also runs OWA. During the daytime hours no one has any problems logging in to OWA. I have recently moved all mailboxs to the Ex2003 server from a Exch5.5 server. Currently the Exch5.5 server receives all the mail and forwards it to the Exch. 2003 server. not sure if this could be the problem. getting ready to bring down the 5.5 server and change the MX ...

OWA and Calendars
I have set up mailboxes for our meeting rooms and have them set to automatically book the room from a meeting request. This works with outlook. From OWA I was getting an error that I did not have rights to send to that account, so I enabled the anonymous and gave it author rights, now the email request goes to the mailbox, but it does not autobook the room. What can I do??? .. ...

Users have no master SID errors in event logs (event id 9548)
There are loads of these errors on our Exchange 2003 server in the events: Disabled user /o=CompanyNameLtd/ou=London/cn=Recipients/cn=Bristol/cn=Harry does not have a master account SID. Please use Active Directory MMC to set an active account as this user's master account. are these accounts that had mailboxes and have been disabled? does this apply? http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;555410 "SW" <SW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2CA9AB75-AF36-45EA-9DB7-818D1FA32562@microsoft.com... > There are loads of these errors on our...

Exchange '03 OWA re-install
Anyone know of a quick and easy way to do this? I've only briefly looked at it and looks like I need to completely re-install exchange. TIA, Ben Correct. OWA is now completely integrated into Exchange and is no longer a component that can be installed separately. What's the reason for needing to reinstall OWA? I only ask because depending on the problem, it may be necessary to reinstall IIS as well. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP "ben" <ben@bcew.com> wrote in message news:%23ktZN$tsEHA.1336@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Anyone know of a quick and easy way to...

OWA Inside NO, OWA Ouside Yes
Hi I have Exchange Server 2003. I have Outlook and OWA for everybody. The clients can read their email inside and outside through OWA. Now I would like to change this for a few users. I need to use OWA inside of company but not through Internet for a few people. How can I do this? I have a Front-end , back-end infrastructure. Do I need ISA server? If I switch the OWA check box off in AD, these people cannot use OWA inside. Thanky you very much indeed. sAnTos On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 08:15:07 -0800, sAnTos <sAnTos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi >I have Exchange Server 2003. &...

owa-screen disappears while replying in OWA
Hi, ex.5.5/sp4 on nt4.0/sp6a. When people try to reply while they are on oWA (I E 6 etc.), the screen disappears. They have to copy the message and then create a new email and then type the address and paste the original message. Any thoughts/help? -- Thanks am7777 On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 11:31:02 -0800, am7777 <am7777@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >ex.5.5/sp4 on nt4.0/sp6a. >When people try to reply while they are on oWA (I E 6 etc.), the screen >disappears. They have to copy the message and then create a new email and >then type the address and paste t...

OWA CREATING RULES ERROR
I have some smaller clients in hosted exchange situations. What is the status of the issue creating rules in owa? Is there ANY workaround? http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;887976 Thank you, -- Daniel Moore Principal Continuum Consulting www.continuumconsulting.info ...

OWA
Has anyone been having issues wiht OWA since the installation of IE 6 and or Windows 2000 SP 4. Our test unit has develpoed a loop when trying to access the OWA site we're running. It appears to be trying to constantly trying to reload the page. ...

Error on log file growth.
I am getting this error when we try to grow a logfile. FCB::ZeroFile(), GetOverLappedResult(): Operating system error 27(The drive cannot find the sector requested.) encountered. SQL 2008 Enterprise 64 bit SP1 Windows 2008 R2 64 bit fully patched. Latest firmware and drivers for HP EVA 6400 San, 4 8GB QLogic HBAs TIA! David Hay On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 07:52:06 -0700 (PDT), David Hay <david.hay@gmail.com> wrote: > >I am getting this error when we try to grow a logfile. > >FCB::ZeroFile(), GetOverLappedResult(): Operating system error 27(The >dri...