OWA not working.

Hi,

I have an exchange system,
                                where i have created a new website
under IIS .After configuration of the new website i am able get it from
the URL , but the problem it that before the starting of the new
website, the OWA is working from the URL by giving
"http://computername/exchange",now it is not working at all from the
URl.

                                If i come under IIS -->default website
--->exchange and give browse it is showing the OWA of administrator.and
                               If i stop the new website, the OWA is
getting from URL.

How can i able to get both the setup together(OWA & website)in URL.?

Thank you So much.

John Mathew

It sounds like you have two web sites competing for the same port
address. Change one of them OFF of port 80 (the default HTTP port.)
You can't have two sites in the same address competing for the same
port.

-Fran-

>Hi,
>
>I have an exchange system,
>                                where i have created a new website
>under IIS .After configuration of the new website i am able get it from
>the URL , but the problem it that before the starting of the new
>website, the OWA is working from the URL by giving
>"http://computername/exchange",now it is not working at all from the
>URl.
>
>                                If i come under IIS -->default website
>--->exchange and give browse it is showing the OWA of administrator.and
>                               If i stop the new website, the OWA is
>getting from URL.
>
>How can i able to get both the setup together(OWA & website)in URL.?
>
>Thank you So much.
>
>John Mathew
0
Fran

Excel Not Opening using OWA

I need aid on like working with econnect
I have been trying to get econnect to work in my company but I dont know how to do it. My email address is jcdiazgm@gmail.com. Thank You. ...

OWA 2003 An Unknown Error Happened

Problems with OWA after Installing SP1

re: slow OWA

OWA URL and OWA authentication

Citibank download not working
I am using Money 2003 Deluxe and have been downloading credit card activity from Citibank for months without any problems. Recently, however, the downloads (using Internet Updates-->Update Now) are not pulling in new Citibank activity. All other non-Citi accounts continue to work. I've noticed that the date under the "Last Downloaded" column are way into the future (4/25/2101 and 1/27/2089). Is there a problem specifically with Citicards? If not, how do I change the date back to the last real download date? It appears that I won't be able to download any new a...

OWA premium 2003 prompts for office CD?

Why does OWA...

OWA setup #4
I have a front end server on the inside network on the same subnet as my backend server. Do I need to do anything special to have the front communicate with the backend server..other then check the front end server box. I did all of the basics already. I am going to deploy an isa server in our dmz but for now I need to make this work. I can get the front ot work but it won;t work using premium mode on the logon screen but it will work using the backend server as the owa server even though I am attemping to login to it from the same server(front end) There shouldn't be anything spec...

Converting Date to Work Week...
Hello, I'm trying to convert a colum of entry dates to work weeks. I have a helper row for month and year but I do not know if there is a quick way (or a built in formula in excel) to determine the "work week" (within a month). For example: ENTRY DATE: Month: Work Week: 8/26/05 August 4 8/19/05 August 3 etc. Is there a formula that I can drag down this list of about 1,800 rows with all different months? Thanks, PZan -- PokerZan ------------------------------------------------------------------------ PokerZan's Profile: ...

OWA down again
We rebooted the Windows 2000 server. Now when we try to access OWA, after the log on screen we get the error page ""HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable". IIS 5 was restarted but we still get this error. I tried to create another virtual HTTP server in Exchange to make another web site but again we get the "HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable". Do you know what we can do to fix this? ...

Problem with OWA
Hi, From Outlook Web Access, when I create a new meeting and I choose a ressource, the ressource don't tell me that the reservation is ok. Moreover, the ressource don't put her status to "occupied". But, if I create the same meeting from Outlook, I don't have this problem. I will be notified and the ressource will be occupied. Is it a bug or how can I fixe the problem? Thanks in advance! Post to an Exchange group as OWA is a part of Exchange, not Outlook. microsoft.public.exchange.clients would be a good place to start. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post al...

OWA not displaying mailboxes
Hi .I setup a new windows 3K server, move AD on it and install exchange 2003 with SP2, test it and seems to me that everything was working. Then delete exchange from the old domain controller and removed AD but now when I run OWA no mailboxes appear. I just have some little boxes for the pictures and Loading... on the second frame. Any help is welcome. I already tried to reinstall exchange and reapply SP2 but that didn't help. Thanks Olivier On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 06:47:02 -0800, O Rako <O Rako@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi .I setup a new windows 3K server, move AD on...

cant log in to OWA at night
I am getting the "440 login timeout" error when my user login overnight. I cannot find where there might be something limiting time to login. Is it in IIS 6 I am running Win2003 server, EXch 2003 I have only one exchange server that also runs OWA. During the daytime hours no one has any problems logging in to OWA. I have recently moved all mailboxs to the Ex2003 server from a Exch5.5 server. Currently the Exch5.5 server receives all the mail and forwards it to the Exch. 2003 server. not sure if this could be the problem. getting ready to bring down the 5.5 server and change the MX ...

OWA and Calendars
I have set up mailboxes for our meeting rooms and have them set to automatically book the room from a meeting request. This works with outlook. From OWA I was getting an error that I did not have rights to send to that account, so I enabled the anonymous and gave it author rights, now the email request goes to the mailbox, but it does not autobook the room. What can I do??? .. ...

Exchange '03 OWA re-install
Anyone know of a quick and easy way to do this? I've only briefly looked at it and looks like I need to completely re-install exchange. TIA, Ben Correct. OWA is now completely integrated into Exchange and is no longer a component that can be installed separately. What's the reason for needing to reinstall OWA? I only ask because depending on the problem, it may be necessary to reinstall IIS as well. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP "ben" <ben@bcew.com> wrote in message news:%23ktZN$tsEHA.1336@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Anyone know of a quick and easy way to...

Sending via secure SMTP suddenly stops working
Greetings, I'm experiencing a strange problem with outgoing email via secure SMTP. After working perfectly, suddenly I can't send mail any longer. Outlook says that the SMTP server does not support SSL (don't have the exact error message). Usually, changing to another SMTP port number (I have two alternate ports I can use) and rebooting fixes the problem. This problem only appears with Outlook and Outlook Express - not with any of the Mozilla mail clients, Mulberry, or Eudora. Any ideas? /POL Outlook Express and Outlook only support secure smtp on the deprecated port 46...

OWA Inside NO, OWA Ouside Yes
Hi I have Exchange Server 2003. I have Outlook and OWA for everybody. The clients can read their email inside and outside through OWA. Now I would like to change this for a few users. I need to use OWA inside of company but not through Internet for a few people. How can I do this? I have a Front-end , back-end infrastructure. Do I need ISA server? If I switch the OWA check box off in AD, these people cannot use OWA inside. Thanky you very much indeed. sAnTos On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 08:15:07 -0800, sAnTos <sAnTos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi >I have Exchange Server 2003. &...

owa-screen disappears while replying in OWA
Hi, ex.5.5/sp4 on nt4.0/sp6a. When people try to reply while they are on oWA (I E 6 etc.), the screen disappears. They have to copy the message and then create a new email and then type the address and paste the original message. Any thoughts/help? -- Thanks am7777 On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 11:31:02 -0800, am7777 <am7777@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >ex.5.5/sp4 on nt4.0/sp6a. >When people try to reply while they are on oWA (I E 6 etc.), the screen >disappears. They have to copy the message and then create a new email and >then type the address and paste t...

Is it possible for a GIF to work in Excel? If so how?
Hi All As mentioned in the subject title, is it possible to insert an animated gif in excel? I tried but the gif is not animating. Cheers --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi have a look at the following thread http://tinyurl.com/2g5bw -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > Hi All > > As mentioned in the subject title, is it possible to insert an > animated gif in excel? I tried but the gif is not animating. > > Cheers > > > --- > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

OWA CREATING RULES ERROR
I have some smaller clients in hosted exchange situations. What is the status of the issue creating rules in owa? Is there ANY workaround? http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;887976 Thank you, -- Daniel Moore Principal Continuum Consulting www.continuumconsulting.info ...