OWA not displaying mailboxes

Hi .I setup a new windows 3K server, move AD on it and install exchange 2003
with SP2, test it and seems to me that everything was working. Then delete
exchange from the old domain controller and removed AD but now when I run OWA
no mailboxes appear. I just have some little boxes for the pictures and
Any help is welcome. I already tried to reinstall exchange and reapply SP2
but that didn't help.
Thanks
Olivier

0
Rako (1)

On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 06:47:02 -0800, O Rako <O
Rako@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hi .I setup a new windows 3K server, move AD on it and install exchange 2003
>with SP2, test it and seems to me that everything was working. Then delete
>exchange from the old domain controller and removed AD but now when I run OWA
>no mailboxes appear. I just have some little boxes for the pictures and
>Any help is welcome. I already tried to reinstall exchange and reapply SP2
>but that didn't help.
>Thanks
>Olivier

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=910119
"Users receive a "Loading" message when they use OWA to access their
mailbox after they apply a hotfix or a service pack to Exchange Server
2003"

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=280823
"Troubleshooting OWA when the contents frame displays �Loading�"
0
adavid (8731)
12/30/2005 3:49:01 PM
Hi,
I only have one exchange server left so I think it's not a fron end or back
end server issue.
What is weird is even if I type http://Ds1/exchweb/bin/auth/owalogon.asp, I
still cannot load any picture?
Any suggestions?
Thanks

"Andy David - [MVP]" wrote:

> On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 06:47:02 -0800, O Rako <O
> Rako@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >Hi .I setup a new windows 3K server, move AD on it and install exchange 2003
> >with SP2, test it and seems to me that everything was working. Then delete
> >exchange from the old domain controller and removed AD but now when I run OWA
> >no mailboxes appear. I just have some little boxes for the pictures and
> >Any help is welcome. I already tried to reinstall exchange and reapply SP2
> >but that didn't help.
> >Thanks
> >Olivier
>

> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=910119
> "Users receive a "Loading" message when they use OWA to access their
> mailbox after they apply a hotfix or a service pack to Exchange Server
> 2003"
>

> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=280823
> "Troubleshooting OWA when the contents frame displays “Loading”"

0
ORako (3)
12/30/2005 4:38:03 PM
Hi,
Finally, it's working.
It's an IIS issue. I cannot tell exactly what was wrong but I removed IIS
and reinstalled it and everything is working fine.
Thanks Andy

"O Rako" wrote:

> Hi .I setup a new windows 3K server, move AD on it and install exchange 2003
> with SP2, test it and seems to me that everything was working. Then delete
> exchange from the old domain controller and removed AD but now when I run OWA
> no mailboxes appear. I just have some little boxes for the pictures and
> Any help is welcome. I already tried to reinstall exchange and reapply SP2
> but that didn't help.
> Thanks
> Olivier

0
ORako (3)
12/30/2005 6:15:02 PM
Hi O Rako,

Just for the qeustions did you install Certificate and after that remove it
from the IIS? Thanks.

Eli SHlom
Exchange Group
Eli_Shl@Bezeqint.net

"O Rako" wrote:

> Hi,
> Finally, it's working.
> It's an IIS issue. I cannot tell exactly what was wrong but I removed IIS
> and reinstalled it and everything is working fine.
> Thanks Andy
>
> "O Rako" wrote:
>
> > Hi .I setup a new windows 3K server, move AD on it and install exchange 2003
> > with SP2, test it and seems to me that everything was working. Then delete
> > exchange from the old domain controller and removed AD but now when I run OWA
> > no mailboxes appear. I just have some little boxes for the pictures and
> > Any help is welcome. I already tried to reinstall exchange and reapply SP2
> > but that didn't help.
> > Thanks
> > Olivier

0
EliShlomo (7)
12/30/2005 7:50:02 PM
No I didn't. My page load fine but without pictures or mailboxes.
It's something with IIS but I didn't find any error so I reset it.

"Eli Shlomo" wrote:

> Hi O Rako,
>
> Just for the qeustions did you install Certificate and after that remove it
> from the IIS? Thanks.
>
> Eli SHlom
> Exchange Group
> Eli_Shl@Bezeqint.net
>
> "O Rako" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > Finally, it's working.
> > It's an IIS issue. I cannot tell exactly what was wrong but I removed IIS
> > and reinstalled it and everything is working fine.
> > Thanks Andy
> >
> > "O Rako" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi .I setup a new windows 3K server, move AD on it and install exchange 2003
> > > with SP2, test it and seems to me that everything was working. Then delete
> > > exchange from the old domain controller and removed AD but now when I run OWA
> > > no mailboxes appear. I just have some little boxes for the pictures and
> > > Any help is welcome. I already tried to reinstall exchange and reapply SP2
> > > but that didn't help.
> > > Thanks
> > > Olivier

0
ORako (3)
12/30/2005 7:56:02 PM
O Rako

Hi Im having the same problem, can you let me know exactly what you did to
resolve this.
--
thanks Jen

"O Rako" wrote:

> No I didn't. My page load fine but without pictures or mailboxes.
> It's something with IIS but I didn't find any error so I reset it.
>
> "Eli Shlomo" wrote:
>
> > Hi O Rako,
> >
> > Just for the qeustions did you install Certificate and after that remove it
> > from the IIS? Thanks.
> >
> > Eli SHlom
> > Exchange Group
> > Eli_Shl@Bezeqint.net
> >
> > "O Rako" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > > Finally, it's working.
> > > It's an IIS issue. I cannot tell exactly what was wrong but I removed IIS
> > > and reinstalled it and everything is working fine.
> > > Thanks Andy

0
Jen (114)

Excel Not Opening using OWA

Worksheet does not display fullsize when published to html
When I publish an excel spreadsheet as a webpage, maintaining interactive elements, it only displays in part of a browser window, requiring extensive scrolling to view the entire sheet. Is there a way to publish a worksheet to display fullsize? ...

URGENT
I need to extract mailboxes to PST files from a PRIV1.EDB and PRIV1.STM copied from my Exchange 2003 server. Is this possible using Exmerge on aanother machine that doesn't have Exchange installed? Are there any other tools to achieve this? Thanks Hi Ron. Exmerge will only extract emails from a database when it is connected to Excahnge and it is attached to a user. you could try creating a recovery server to extract this info. "Ron Mann" <mann_ron@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23IlM6gsZHHA.4000@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I need to extract mailboxes to ...

OWA 2003 An Unknown Error Happened

Access 2007 Saving report in RTF
I'm using Access 2007 and deploying a small app with the runtime. One of the choices for saving a report is to use the RTF format - which makes it viewable in WORD. However, the sole picture in the report - which is saved in a control of the Type ATTACHMENT does not display when the file is opened in WORD. It will however, print when the record is printed. This seems to be odd to me - how do I get the picture to display with the rest of the record in WORD ? I cannot use the bound object control as I get the OLE server not registered, and running the regexe tool will not correct...

Problems with OWA after Installing SP1

Displaying UNICODE in edit control
How can I display UNICODE strings with standard edit control? Help says edit control can display UNICODE strings. However when I try to set UNICODE text with SetDlgItemTextW or paste UNICODE text from clipboard I get series of question marks. With Rich Edit control I have no problems setting UNICODE text either programatically or from clipboard. Did you compile program as Unicode? The edit control should work then. Tom "Sasha" <Sasha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:451C8420-7E4A-49A7-A647-6615B27AB8AC@microsoft.com... > How can I display UNICODE str...

LED light box display--Only 11 mm LED slim light box in China!
Edlite is dedicate to develop comprehensive technology on advertising light-box including LED; CCFL; EEFL and FLUORESCENT series.We already sell numerous light boxes around the world for tradeshow booth or display purpose. More info,please enter into www.edlite.hk or mail jenny@edlite.hk. Edlite really appreciate for your support! ...

re: slow OWA

How can I post values in excel chart without displaying the colum.
I have 3 variables, I would like to display 2 of them as column in a column chart, and would like the third variable's values to appear on top of the other columns, without presenting the third variable as a column. Hi, You could plot it as a line or column and then remove border and fill formatting. http://www.andypope.info/charts/StackColTotal.htm Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "Noa" <Noa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA5E3A18-C34E-4FD3-B06B-A179D3AEA99C@microsoft.com... >I have 3 variables, I would ...

OWA URL and OWA authentication

Notes
hi I want to do a report to show all phone calls with notes associated to them. i am not sure what views to link with the filteredphonecall and on what keys. can someone please help me with this any help would be appreciated. thanks heaps Ridhima Hello, the view is called filteredannotation and the key is filteredannotation.objectid = filteredphonecalls.activityid ------------------------------- Magui Said "Ridhima" wrote: > hi > > I want to do a report to show all phone calls with notes associated to them. > i am not sure what views to link with the filtere...

how do i increase the number of digits displayed
I am a person dealing with large numericals with digits more than 20 in number(for eg. visa no:s and phone card no:s)..when I type in a no: such as 12345678912345678912 and enter the no: it is displayed as 1.23457E-27 how do i enter such large no:s and have them displayed as such i.e without the aforementioned formatting Excel goes to 15 max so format as text or 'at the start of the number -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "ameen" <ameen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:36BF725E-CFDB-42A1-8F25-9020C7C82681@microsoft.com... > I am ...

OWA premium 2003 prompts for office CD?

Why does OWA...

calculating and displaying time
i need to enter some time info. and calculate my findings. For som reason i am having trouble. how do i format my cell to display time?? EX. I enter 655 -- I want to see 6:55 second how can i calc time EX start 6:55 end 7:10 ANS 1 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 10:27:07 -0500, matmich <<matmich.17hlb5@excelforum-nospam.com>> wrote: >i need to enter some time info. and calculate my findings. For some >reason i am having trouble. how do i format my cell to display time?? > >EX. I enter 655 -- I want to see 6:55 > > ...

How to make extended price on net display
Net Display monitor displays the "price" field and not the "extebded price". Does anyone know what needs to be done to change that. Thank you. ##-----------------------------------------------## Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/ Tax and Accounting Software Forums Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - microsoft.public.pos - 35893 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------## This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00CC_01C964FD.6456E690 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=&qu...

Converting Distribution List to Mailbox
Quick question: I have a distribution list that a user wants to convert to a mailbox. Is deleting the distribution list with all its members/e-mail addresses, then recreating it as a mailbox the easiest way to get this done? Thanks in advance, Vik Sorry I forgot to add we're using Exchange Enterprise 2K3 with Windows 2003 Server standard. "Vik" wrote: > Quick question: > > I have a distribution list that a user wants to convert to a mailbox. Is > deleting the distribution list with all its members/e-mail addresses, then > recreating it as a mail...

OWA setup #4
I have a front end server on the inside network on the same subnet as my backend server. Do I need to do anything special to have the front communicate with the backend server..other then check the front end server box. I did all of the basics already. I am going to deploy an isa server in our dmz but for now I need to make this work. I can get the front ot work but it won;t work using premium mode on the logon screen but it will work using the backend server as the owa server even though I am attemping to login to it from the same server(front end) There shouldn't be anything spec...

OWA down again
We rebooted the Windows 2000 server. Now when we try to access OWA, after the log on screen we get the error page ""HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable". IIS 5 was restarted but we still get this error. I tried to create another virtual HTTP server in Exchange to make another web site but again we get the "HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable". Do you know what we can do to fix this? ...

No date and time displayed
I am having a problem with the outlook. There are no date and time displayed on all my emails. When I received an email I should see date and time in the Received colume, but it's not there. Also, when I was trying to use the Calendar, date and time are not there too. I have updated my Outlook 2002 with SP-2. Can any one help? Thank you John ...

Changing Display Name does not reflect.
Hi, I have an exchnage server 2003 and Outlook 2003. We recently changed opne of our employees last name in ADUC and her display name, the ran the Update manually and waited 24 hours and still the dsiplay Name in the Global list shows the Old One. I checked in AD and it is set to her new spleeing, Anything I'm missing I should look at. Thanks If this is Outlook 2003 using Cached mode, then you would also need to rebuild the Offline Address Book and have Outlook download the OAB - this is what cached mode clients use for their GAL. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne "Sa...