OWA Logoff/Change Password

I am running Exchange 2000.  When users select the log off button to close an
OWA session, the get a "Page cannot be displayed" error.  Also, when I go
into "Options" to try and change password, there is no change password
option, even though in the Constant.inc file it is set
fEnablePasswordMenu=true.

I recently re-applied SP3, and still no luck.

TIA
0
rplummer (1)

Excel Not Opening using OWA

OWA 2003 An Unknown Error Happened

Changing chart types with series
Hi, I currently have a graph comprised of 4 different series. 2 of the series are bar graphs, 2 others are line graphs. The problem is that one of the bar graphs is overtop of the other bar graph meaning I can't see that series. I've tried going in and changing it by changing the overlapped bar graph to a line graph but I can't seem to do it. I've right clicked, selected chart types but I can't change only 1 series of the graph. Is there anyway to do this? Thanks, -- miteeka Sounds like one column is on the primary and the other is on the secondary axis. You need ...

Problems with OWA after Installing SP1

Enforce Password Policy and Expiration. When?
Hello, When should I use "Enforce Password Policy" and "Enforce Password Expiration" on a SQL Login? I know that there is another option "User must change password at next login" but this one I always leave unchecked. Thank You, Miguel ...

re: slow OWA

printing only active range (changing)
hi all when im printing a sheet the print area is automaticly set to all cells containing formulas ,even if the formula resualt is nothing. how can i set the print area to change automaticly and print only cells where the formula resualt in NOT nothing ? (i get the data to the sheet from a database, and the size of the report is changing every time. next to the data im getting from the data base i have the additional formulas ) thanks Oz. -- oz_saar ------------------------------------------------------------------------ oz_saar's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action...

Column heading changing
I have a delegate who has a spreadsheet that when he has emailed it to a collegue the A, B C, etc on the columns has changed to 1,2,3 etc. This only happens on 1 computer the others are fine. Has anyone seen this problem before and knows how to change it back??? Thank in advance JudithJubilee Hi Go to Tools / Options / General and uncheck R1C1 reference style -- Andy. "JudithJubilee" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:17e2e01c42226$6c66baf0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > > I have a delegate who has a spreadsheet that when he has > emailed...

Changing Order and Quote names
I know you all have answered this before but I can't find it now. Is it possible to rename the entities Order and Quote to something different? If there is a way to do this change, is it supported? Is there an unsupported way to do this? Changing these names to match our company lingo would make implementing this much smoother. Thanks for your assistance. Jared Frank Affinigent, Inc. Jared While it may be possible you would have to alter the underlying code to do it meaning microsoft would not support you. Also the words would have to be changed in many different places. I would ...

Terminal Service Client Changing passwords
Administrators can change their password when Terminal Serviced into a Windows 2003 Server from the command line, but is there a way for users to change their passwords while Terminal Services/Remote Desktopped into a Terminal Service box? Pete The users may press Ctrl+Alt+End which will simulate a Ctrl+Alt+Del which will bring up the MS Windows Security box which has an option to change password on it. "Pete" <pete_howarth@adp.com> wrote in message news:16fc601c420cd$d16554c0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Administrators can change their password when Terminal > Serviced ...

FORMULA CHANGES
First the spreadsheet we are talking about here was created in Excel '97 and I am now using Excel 2003. In each row I have a formula in column P that sums cells in the I & J columns. Ex.(=SUM(I1:J1) I am having a problem when I am filling out a row and enter something into the cell in the I column then enter a figure into the K COLUMN it is changing the fomula in column P to =SUM(I1:K1). IN OTHERWORDS, IT IS NOW INCLUDING THE CELL IN COLUMN K. Now, what is even more interesting is when I don't enter anything in to I column but enter something into J column it doesn't c...

OWA URL and OWA authentication

Forgotten Password on Excel Workbook
Hi there Can anyone help me. I have forgotten the password on a worksheet. Is there any way to open the document? thanks mary Mary Which is it? Password on File to open? http://www.lostpassword.com/excel.htm http://cpearson.com/excel/password.htm Password on Worksheet? http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html Password on Workbook? http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html See links to other sites when at John McGimpsey's site. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 09:23:31 -0700, "mary" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi...

Is it possible to change the order of the folders in the Folder Li
As per subject , is it possible to change the order of the folders in the Folder List (not the Favourite Folder Pane)? No, not possible that I know of, sorry. g-star wrote: > As per subject , is it possible to change the order of the folders > in the Folder List (not the Favourite Folder Pane)? ...

Currency Code changes?
Have you ever seen it where the currency code changes on its own? Its not a big deal I just changed it back to show a minus sign on credits. But I wonder why it changed to brackets ( ) for a credit currency amount? I went to tools->setup->system -> currency.. Did you change or review your Windows Regional Settings lately. GP takes settings from there for things like date format, etc... -- Lyle U KC wrote: > Have you ever seen it where the currency code changes on its own? > Its not a big deal I just changed it back to show a minus sign on > credits. But I wonder wh...

How to change to BOLD in CEdit
I would like to change the weight or color of text in a CEdit box. When I use the following code, the font seems to change to the system font which seems 'bold' but I can't restore the font (MS Sans Serif). The code below is substantially from samples and/or MFC Programming with Visual C++ 6 unleashed 1999 (this started as a VS 6.0 project). I'm a novice and source code and literature would be useful. I've tried to put CFONT font in the header file (as per one of the messages) and I get a crash. ----------------- C O D E ------------------------------ CFont* pFont =...

change contacts folder "show names by"
I want to change the "show names by" option to "file as" for a public contact folder, just like I can for a local folder. I think it resides on the exchange server??? But do not know where to change it for a public folder - this is so it shows uo in local outlook addresss books by the "file as" option. Help! Thanks, Sam <samearle@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1140533160.657711.304900@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >I want to change the "show names by" option to "file as" for a public > contact folder, just like I can ...

OWA premium 2003 prompts for office CD?

Why does OWA...

Change default settings Pub 2003
I would like to change the default font settings on every new document started with Publisher 2003. Our business would like to use one of our "approved" fonts for all new text boxes that are added to documents as well. Thanks! psvogt wrote: > I would like to change the default font settings on every new document > started with Publisher 2003. Our business would like to use one of our > "approved" fonts for all new text boxes that are added to documents as well. Try reading http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/normal.pub -- Ed Bennett - MVP Micro...

changing investment types
I used to use Quicken 99 then changed over Money 2004 (both were Canadian versions). The trust unit investments I have from the pre Money days are all classified as mutual funds, as Quicken treated them as such. My new ones are listed as stocks, and I'm finding that more details (yield, etc) are downloaded. I can't find a way to simply change the old trust units to stocks. What would be the best way to do this? Thanks in advance. Fj In microsoft.public.money, fj wrote: > >I used to use Quicken 99 then changed over Money 2004 (both were Canadian >versions). The tru...

iPad changes or challenges society.
How does the ipad changes or challenges organizing in a governmental, collective, money-saving way? In appendix, how does the ipad rat to the 3 disciplines of Unparalleled, Sociology, and Anthropology? Thanks. -- Ronentike "Ronentike" <Ronentike.60a91a0@officefrustration.com> wrote in message news:Ronentike.60a91a0@officefrustration.com... > > How does the ipad changes or challenges organizing in a governmental, > collective, money-saving way? > > In appendix, how does the ipad rat to the 3 disciplines of Unparalleled, > Sociol...