OWA Form registration problem

I've been trying to make a shared form registration for all users in a
private store, for use in Outlook Web Access for Exchange 2003.

I can create a registration (for a named cmd on
urn:content-classes:folder) in:

/exadmin/admin/<domain>/mbx/SystemMailbox{GUID}/##SchemaURI##/Default

which does seem to be detected by all users in the same way a private
registration would be, but I can't get it to actually invoke a form
template (a simple HTML file) in a shared location so that all users can
access it.

For example, assuming server binding and exwform.dll:

* Referencing a file in the same directory as the registration results in
"Bind to stream failed for
'http://localhost/exchange/<user>/NON_IPM_SUBTREE/Schema-
Root/Default/template.htm"

* Referencing a file in /public results in a blank page (but no error)

* Referencing a file in a seperate application (i.e.
/myapp/template.aspx) on the same machine causes a 403 error despite
being accessible directly by entering the URL into the browser (although
that may well be caused by a misconfiguration on my part).

* Referencing a file in /exchange/Administrator works - but then I'd
need to put a copy in every user's mailbox, which defeats the purpose of
a shared registration.

Can anyone tell me how to set up a shared form registration properly?

- Jeremy Goldberg
0
Jeremy

CListView Problem
Hello Friends, I am having problem in displaying different sizes of images and underneath them I having some text to display. My Main issue is that whenever the row is not having sufficient height then the text is being displayed as three dots (...) and whenever I select the image then It is displaying me the full text and when deselected then again three dots. I want to remove these three dots at the run time depending upon the height required by the text to be displayed. Please help. Thanks in advance. Look into owner drawn flag. That will let you override the default drawing, ...

Problem With Comments
I am creating a large spreadsheet by hand with about 1000 rows by 30 columns. About half of the cells need comments, but after I use a few hundred comments they start to reassign to different cells. Example, I make a comment on cell A1, and then create a comment much later on cell C453, cell A1's comment box moves from being adjacent to cell A1 to being adjacent to cell C453 and has the comment I want for cell C453, but the comment points to cell A1! It appears that Excel X has some kind of limit on the number of comments on a spreadsheet. Is there any way to get around this? ...

FORM EVENT PRODEDURE
I have a list box in a form; I would like to use a field in this list box as a criteria for a query. What I want it to do is that when I click on the field in list box, it would call up the query and use what I selected as the control? I tried to point to the query to the form to get the criteria using [forms]![formname]![fieldname] as the criteria in the query I want to run, but that didnt work. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance. P.S: If I need to write an Even Procedure, how do I do that? I know to do that for list boxes in the same form but not for list boxes in a different form. -- M...

How can I update a field in another table when using forms?
I have a form that user inputs a protocol number into. This form is called "Protocol_Index". When the user first inputs this protocol number, right after they have to to another form, which they easily do by pressing a button that takes them there. However when I have all the data in the tables for both "Couple_Index" and "Protocol_Index" this seems to work fine. What happens is when they are searching for a record based on a protocol number in the "Protocol_Index" form they simply press a button to take them to the "Couple_Index" fo...

OWA 2003 An Unknown Error Happened

Initial login problems via RPC over HTTP...
I have a problem that has been plaguing me since Microsoft implemented RPC over HTTP. It seems if I'm on the internal network, I can configure RPC over HTTP, logon and never have a problem. But if I'm out of the office and configure RPC over HTTP, my initial logon always fails. My domain, ID and password are never accepted and I cannot log into Outlook. Once I go into the office it works just fine and I never have logon problems again. Has anyone seen this issue and know why it happens? I've been looking for an answer for this for 3 years. Thanks in advance. When you first confi...

Excel Not Opening using OWA

Quick Print Problem
On all my machines when I select the "Keep Current Document Displayed" option and do the CTR Q sequence the program goes un responsive. If I unselect that option everything seems to work. Is anyone else experiancing this? Running GP10 SP4 ------=_NextPart_0001_9A9CAD77 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit It works for me. Same as when I originally developed the code as part of Named Printers. :-) Do you have any customisations active of the Sales Transaction Entry window? David Musgrave [MSFT] Escalation Engineer - Microsoft Dynamics GP Micro...

Problems with OWA after Installing SP1

Outlook XP
When clicking on the "Send" button in Outlook XP to send a message - the message just stays on the screen and doesn't get sent. Receiving mail works fine as does forwarding and replying. I only have a problem with new e-mail messages.the e-mail client uses an SMTP server on a network to send - All messages stay in the outbox and the account settings appear to be OK. However when the Send button is selected they do not get sent and stay in the outbox and no error message appears. Any help on this would be gratefully received Michael Hewson MCP Have similar problem, but my pr...

re: slow OWA

Problem in passing DOM element as a XsltArgumentList paramter
Hello.... I am have a problem with the third AddParam which is supposed to pass in a DOM element for use by the XSLT. The code snippet follows: Dim objXSLT As XslTransform = New XslTransform Dim objDom as New XMlDocument objDom .Load(strDomDoc) objXSLT.Load(strXSLTfile) Dim xslArg As XsltArgumentList = New XsltArgumentList Dim nav As XPathNavigator = objDom.DocumentElement.CreateNavigator() Dim objRuleDom As New XmlDocument = New XmlDocument objRuleDom.Load(strRuleFile) With xslArg .AddParam("nPlanF...

Form based MFC OCX
I can not create MFC OCX that has FormView as view class or dialog based. How I can add formview class to MFCOCX. Thank you in Advance for Help Generally, OCX controls can only be used as controls within other windows (such as dialogs, CFormViews, or with a small amount of effort, any view). They would not normally constitute views or dialogs in and of themselves. I'm not sure there is a way to accomplish this directly, or possibly at all. joe On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 04:09:00 -0700, ahmed fathi <ahmedfathi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I can not create MFC OCX that has ...

Problem with creating user-only Start menu shortcuts in Vista
I have a problem which shows only on Windows Vista (Business Edition). I try to create programmatically (by using a well described method involving IShellLink and IPersistFile interfaces, and the appropriate interface methods) a sub-folder and several shortcuts for an individual user in the <Start menu/Programs> folder , but the shortcuts 'mysteriously' end up in the all users <Start menu/Programs> folder. To be more precise, the shortcuts should be created in: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu \Programs \ProductName\ but instead they end up i...

OWA URL and OWA authentication

Paper Data Entry Form
Hello, I have a form with many fields. Some of the fields are combo boxes based on value lists where the value list could have up to 5 different choices. Field Example: Incision Dimension (Value List: 2.0, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4) I need a paper copy of the form that users can fill out. Is there an easy way to do this such that the fields which are combo boxes will be presented with all the value list choices (i.e., Incision Dimension (2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4) so the user is aware of all the choices and perhaps circles the relevant one? I know I could print the form but it would not capture the value o...

Unit Problem: diffirent basic unit to a product
One product has only one Unit Group, and one UnitGroup has only one basic Unit. Then One product has only one basic Unit. But our business is special. We sell software and provide trainings. For selling, we can use "license" as basic Unit. But we need another basic Unit: Hour. Is there any solution in Ms CRM? Thanks a lot. You can't have more than one Basic Unit for a particular Product. Surely your Software products have a basic unit of License and your Training products have a basic unit of Hour? In this case you would have 2 Unit groups, Licenses & Time. Licenses wo...

Refresh form on any update
I have a form that has displ;ays about 50 fields. About 12 of those fields, when updated, can change the one dlooikup control on the same form. I can code a refresh form for the onUpate event for each field to update the dlookup, but iis there a way to do it just once if any field is updated on the form. I tried using a join instead of the dlookup but then can't update the form manually. Minor, I know, but this same type of thing has come up for me elsewhere. I am using A2007 with w7. Thanks in advance Is there anything in this link that would help you create...

Problems sending mail
OK my problem is that I have my account setup at home but I also have it setup at work as well. Now the one at home works fine but the one at work only receives mail. I cant mail out to anyone. It gives me the say error saying that sender's address doesnt work or something like that. Is it because I have it setup at two different locations? How do I fix this. This is probably because you need to set up authentication to your outgoing server at work - to do so, go to the "Outgoing server" tab for your account. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provid...

Ability to execute reports directly from CRM forms
Currently our users are doing the following in order to print a report (Example): - Open quotes list - Double-click a specific quote - Copy the quote ID to clipboard - Go to MyWorkspace > Reports - Select the Quotes report - Paste the the copied quote ID in the Quote-ID filter field and then run the report Obviously, the above is really hectic !! Is it possible to simplify the above through customization by adding a link or button in the original quotes & opportunities forms... etc so that user can open the quote form and then click this button and then teh report for this quote...

OWA premium 2003 prompts for office CD?

Category Problems....HELP!
I currently have Money 2006 Small Business. I started using Money years ago with earlier versions. The category list I use has evolved from the previous versions, and there appear to be many of the "standard" categories I don't use, and want to delete them (There are no transactions tied to them.) I've tried deleting these many, many times, but they reappear within a few minutes. I tried the "move" function, moving to a similar category that is being used (e.g moved "Medical-Dental" to "Medical/Dental") but the category reappears after a few ...