OWA date format

I want to change the date format in OWA. But i can't find the dd/MM/yy (eg.
06/12/03)  format in the drop down list.

Anyways to do it???

0
cmchong20 (124)

The list it in dd-mmm-yy format.
dd/mm/yy can be misleading, it can be taken as the wrong date, your example
is perfect.  When I first read it, I saw 06/12/03 as June 12th, 2003 instead
of December 6th, 2003
If the recipient doesn't know you are using the dd/mm/yy format they will
get the date wrong as well on several occations.

Todd

"William C." <cmchong20@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I want to change the date format in OWA. But i can't find the dd/MM/yy (eg.
> 06/12/03)  format in the drop down list.
>
> Anyways to do it???

Excel Not Opening using OWA

Last Date 05-17-07
I am setting up and inventory DB I have a parent table (Material) and a child table (Material Count) The child table has a field (Date Entered) What I need to do is to be able to extract the record in the child table by the last date entered, This will allow me to construct a report that list all of the records in the parent table and the last date inventory was taken on that item Thanks for your help ...

Edit Comments Formatting
How would I edit the formatting of more than one comment in Excel? I am not familiar with Visual Basic, but I know I might be able to change the New Spreadsheet Template. However, I want to know if I can the formatting to a pre- existing spreadsheet. I know I can search comments by the following list of commands: F5 Special Comments OK Ctrl+F However, how would I change the formatting from 8 inch Tahoma to 10 inch Arial without changing the formatting of the cells? Help would be appreciated. Thank you. The following code will format all comments in the active workbook: '=====...

OWA 2003 An Unknown Error Happened

Dates #4
Hi, Can any one of you please help me to get rid of the default excel dates to standard format dates. You need to set the format yourself, Format>Cells>Custom -- HTH Bob Phillips (replace somewhere in email address with gmail if mailing direct) "mnair" <mnair@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4C44062B-8CA8-4A47-B363-E9250164A8C3@microsoft.com... > Hi, > Can any one of you please help me to get rid of the default excel dates to > standard format dates. Go Control Panel->Regional and Language Options: Click Customize->Date format. C...

Problems with OWA after Installing SP1

Pivot Table date format
The "data" worksheet has the correct date format -mm/dd/yy. There is no time stamp When in the pivot table worksheet the date is showing up as :00, :01, :02...... What appears to be a truncated time format. I have tried to set the date format in both the data worksheet and the pivot table worksheet with no changes evident. The data worksheet will change but this is not carried over to the pivot table worksheet. Setting the format in the pivot table worksheet has no effect. Any suggestions?? Hi Irene, I have just tried to reproduce the error that you are seein...

re: slow OWA

OWA URL and OWA authentication

Week number from date
Hi all, I have the code below in a text box which is returning the week number from text box 118 on a report, it is returning week 4 when the date in the text box is 18th January 2010 when actually it should read week 3, can anyone tell me what is wrong? Thanks =DatePart("ww",[text118]) Hi Blake Check the options for designating the first week of year. Regards Kevin Constant Value Year Starts with Week vbUseSystem 0 Use the system setting. vbFirstJan1 1 The week in which January 1 falls (the default setting). v...

Negative Cell Format
I would like to know if a cell can be fomatted negative so that any subsequent entry appears as a negative number with out having to enter the minus sign. If you only want it to "appear" to be negative: Format/Cells/Number/Custom -General;-General;0;@ Note that positive values displayed with the leading minus sign will not be treated as negative in calculations. If you want to have the values automatically be negative, try this event macro (right-click the worksheet tab and choose View Code): Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Excel.Range) With Ta...

Formula for calculating the diffrence between two dates
suppose i have an product name as A001234-01APR10 which expires after 5 business days that is on 07th apr.. so It should give, on 3rd apr what is its age and on 8th showing as expired.. what will be the excel based formula for this... I'll give you the main tool. In order to calculate the working days (Mon-Thu) between two dates use: =NETWORKDAYS(A1,A2) [where A1 has earliest date, B1 has latest date] I would suggest to use this function - with an appropriate check - to declare Conditional Format in coloring the cell when Expired. Same Function can be used to present the &quo...

Office 11
I was recommended by John McGhie (MVP) to wait for Office 11 instead of getting Offixe X now. Can anyone tell me then, when Office 11 is due? cheers In article <70d401c3444b$7038ea40$a401280a@phx.gbl>, "Annick C." <annickcbl@aol.com> wrote: > I was recommended by John McGhie (MVP) to wait for Office > 11 instead of getting Offixe X now. Can anyone tell me > then, when Office 11 is due? AFAIK, MS has not released an expected date for Office 11. As usual, until it's officially announced, those that know can't tell you, and those that tell you alm...

Why does OWA...

Time formats
I am creating a template which requires the user enter a time (not present time, flight times), for example the user will be listing a number of flight arrivals and departures and what I want to do is have the user simply enter something like 804p and have the cell display it as 8:04 pm. I have looked at some custom formats and nothing seems to be able to do this. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! Tracey ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ See http:...

OWA premium 2003 prompts for office CD?

how do I import my address file when they are an ldif format?
"Curtis Buck" <clb@netzero.com> wrote in message news:AD8FA02B-43F3-43BA-8E80-C4ED5D7B4788@microsoft.com... > I always hate replying with just a url, but, http://www.slipstick.com/config/convaddr.htm should have the answer you need. Looks like there are a few different options, including finding something to convert from LDIF to CSV and then importing into Outlook. And, as a side note, it's generally a good idea to actually put the question as part of the message, including information about the environment, like version of outlook, what sort of mail server yo...

OWA setup #4
I have a front end server on the inside network on the same subnet as my backend server. Do I need to do anything special to have the front communicate with the backend server..other then check the front end server box. I did all of the basics already. I am going to deploy an isa server in our dmz but for now I need to make this work. I can get the front ot work but it won;t work using premium mode on the logon screen but it will work using the backend server as the owa server even though I am attemping to login to it from the same server(front end) There shouldn't be anything spec...

Formatting a 4 Series Stock Chart
The line in my 4 series stock chart is positioned behind the bar, thus partially hidden. Is there any way I can make the bar semi-transparent or move the line to the front of the bar? ...

OWA down again
We rebooted the Windows 2000 server. Now when we try to access OWA, after the log on screen we get the error page ""HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable". IIS 5 was restarted but we still get this error. I tried to create another virtual HTTP server in Exchange to make another web site but again we get the "HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable". Do you know what we can do to fix this? ...

No date and time displayed
I am having a problem with the outlook. There are no date and time displayed on all my emails. When I received an email I should see date and time in the Received colume, but it's not there. Also, when I was trying to use the Calendar, date and time are not there too. I have updated my Outlook 2002 with SP-2. Can any one help? Thank you John ...

OWA not displaying mailboxes
Hi .I setup a new windows 3K server, move AD on it and install exchange 2003 with SP2, test it and seems to me that everything was working. Then delete exchange from the old domain controller and removed AD but now when I run OWA no mailboxes appear. I just have some little boxes for the pictures and Loading... on the second frame. Any help is welcome. I already tried to reinstall exchange and reapply SP2 but that didn't help. Thanks Olivier On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 06:47:02 -0800, O Rako <O Rako@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi .I setup a new windows 3K server, move AD on...