OWA CREATING RULES ERROR

I have some smaller clients in hosted exchange situations. What is the status
of the issue creating rules in owa? Is there ANY workaround?

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;887976

Thank you,
--
Daniel Moore
Principal

Excel Not Opening using OWA

Strange error in CRM view
We have three CRM 4.0 servers using the same database. On one of the servers on two occasions, the activity history view has started throwing exceptions. The current activities can be viewed without problem. I don't have the full detail of the exception to hand. However, it was of the "Server cannot process request" variety. If we issue an IISRESET, the problem goes away. Has anyone else seen this behaviour? Hi Richard; You might have run into some database locking/blocking issues. Activities in CRM are problematic, especially when you have a large number of Outlook ...

OWA 2003 An Unknown Error Happened

Cannot create a Universal Security Group in AD.
Hello all, I have an Exchange 2003 Enterprise. I am trying to set it up to host two domains. In order to do this, I need to setup a group to use. This group is required to be a security group that grant permissions and be able to send mail to my second domain. I created a new OU in AD users and Computers. When I tried to create the group under this OU, I found that the universal button is greyed out. The group scope can be 1. Domain Local, 2 . Global, and 3 Universal while the Group Type can be Security or Distribution. I want to select Universal in Group Scope and Security in Group ...

Error when opening program
I have Outlook98 loaded on my WindowsXP computer. It has worked fine for a long time till it downloaded a spam email, then locked up the program. Now when I try to open the program, I get the following: Outlook.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. I can not find where the "inbox" is, to delete all the emails in it. Do you have any suggestions, other than deleteing the program? Thank You. ...

Problems with OWA after Installing SP1

Word 2007 application error--doc locked
Hi, I can no longer work in Word 2007. I get an error msg that reads something like 'modification is not allowed..." I have read all the comments, and have determined that I probably have not yet activated the software. I did buy a MS Ofc Suite when I purchased a (supposedly) new laptop, and therefore do have a product key #. However, I cannot activate the software because the buttons in it are all locked. I attempted to open other programs, such as Excel, but it's locked also. I should add that my computer crashed (the ostensibly brand new one) last Dec and I...

re: slow OWA

Issue writing IF OR Error Formula Types
Having trouble putting a formala together. I have the following formula which works: Senario : $d$d = either weight or unit or unknown (of an ingredient) e8= is a quantity number ( either in grams or units, o an ingredient. eg 100 or 1) Raw data is in nutrition!$b$6:$g$70 The following formula works so far: f8 ( which is the no. o calories)=if($d$d="weight",e8/100,e8)*vlookup(c8,nutrition!$b$6:$g$70,3,false) But I also want to add to it that If e8(quantity)=0 or blank or invalid then "qty?" should appear in th f8 cell And not sure what to do to avoid an error in f8...

Problem with creating user-only Start menu shortcuts in Vista
I have a problem which shows only on Windows Vista (Business Edition). I try to create programmatically (by using a well described method involving IShellLink and IPersistFile interfaces, and the appropriate interface methods) a sub-folder and several shortcuts for an individual user in the <Start menu/Programs> folder , but the shortcuts 'mysteriously' end up in the all users <Start menu/Programs> folder. To be more precise, the shortcuts should be created in: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu \Programs \ProductName\ but instead they end up i...

OWA URL and OWA authentication

You cannot create entries for this Address Book
I'm trying to create a new entry to the GAL on Exchange trough Outlook, although getting "You cannot create entries for this Address Book". I've tried playing with permissions with no result. I still think it's the permission issue, although cannot figure out which one. Any ideas? Thanks in advance Outlook can not create recipients in GAL. Andy wrote: > I'm trying to create a new entry to the GAL on Exchange > trough Outlook, although getting "You cannot create > entries for this Address Book". I've tried playing with > permissio...

Error 425
hi there. my printer couldn't not print and prompt this error msg box out. "Invalid Operation 425 : The printer cannot be accessed. It maybe locked by another application." what does this error 425 means?? pls help asap. thanks "Kworx" <hk_lim@kworx.com.my> ha scritto nel messaggio news:5CC54B26-6552-43B4-81C6-3BCF253C7FF5@microsoft.com... > hi there. my printer couldn't not print and prompt this error msg box out. > > "Invalid Operation 425 : The printer cannot be accessed. It maybe locked > by > another application." > >...

How Do I Create A Webform
Hello all, I'm a 'Newbie' in th middle of building a website using Office Live for Small Business. The problem I've encountered is creating webforms using the Office Live facility. How do I add (e.g., application or Call Back) forms? Your help would really be appreciated Regards, -- Accident Compensation Claims Guaranteed! http://www.guaranteedcompensation.com Sorry, this newsgroup is for questions about forms in Access, the database product that's part of Office Professional. You'll need to find a more appropriate newsgroup into which to repost your question...

Why does OWA...

Creating Modeless Dialogs continually causing application to grow
I have a dialog applicatin that needs to create modeless dialogs over and over again. The main application waits for the modeless dialog to finish, then repeats the procedure. I've written a simple test application that seems to exhibit the same symptoms. Main Dialog with some code removed to simplify: ( NOTE: CModelessDemoDlg::OnBnClickedButton1() is used to begin the test of creating modeless dialogs) CModelessDemoDlg::CModelessDemoDlg(CWnd* pParent /*=NULL*/) : CDialog(CModelessDemoDlg::IDD, pParent) , m_pmodeless(NULL) , m_text(_T("")) { m_hIcon = AfxGetApp()->...

Outlook errors after recent patches
I am having the Outlook has encountered errors on many of my SFO users. I have contacted MS and was given hotfix 931270. I applied to my CRM Server as instructed, but this client side patch will not install on any of my systems? It comes back telling me that I do not have permissions to update Windows (if run by domain user w/ local admins) or if I run as a domain admin it comes back telling me the installed version is different than the version the update is trying to apply? CRM 3.0.5300.0 Will the Vista compatible SFO resolve this problem? Also i am not running Rollup1 on the serv...

OWA premium 2003 prompts for office CD?

Problem in user created edit box...
Hai all, I created a user defined edit box(MyEdit).. I have some problems in it... as follows 1. When i click the edit box,the cursor is not visible 2. Initially I set the color for border of edit box, but when I enter the text in it,the topmost border is disappearing.. 3. How to clear the buffer in edit box Can anyone provide me the solution... Thanx in advance... Looking forward for the reply... Regards, Rajkumar I don't know if these are the only solutions, but what I would do ... "sridev" <rajkumar.mopati@gmail.com> wrote ...

OWA setup #4
I have a front end server on the inside network on the same subnet as my backend server. Do I need to do anything special to have the front communicate with the backend server..other then check the front end server box. I did all of the basics already. I am going to deploy an isa server in our dmz but for now I need to make this work. I can get the front ot work but it won;t work using premium mode on the logon screen but it will work using the backend server as the owa server even though I am attemping to login to it from the same server(front end) There shouldn't be anything spec...

RunDLL error
Hello everyone. When I boot up my computer I get the error message saying: Error loading C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\mpirypl.dll The specified module could not be found. I am not sure what this is. I believe that my anti-virus program may have removed part of a virus and it is still trying to run itself but failing. I am pretty inexperienced with computers so I don't really know what to do. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Also, if I need to supply any more information let me know. -- Siestasam ------------------------------------------------------...

How to create Chat Edit Control?
Hello friends(sure Experts!).. I want an edit control , that can have multiple fonts and icons (imoticons). I want to use it as a display window for a chat appliction.(like yahoo messanger's public chat room). How can it done..?do i need to use CEditView and handle the drawing..? any simple methods...? plz help me .. Thank u friends... Regards Tony "Tony Thomas" <mailtonythomas@hotmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:#LW7JkblEHA.596@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hello friends(sure Experts!).. ...