OWA clients can not see message contents

AD2003 sp1  w/ Exchange 2003sp1
one front end server and one mailbox server.  Front end server is in a DMZ.

Recently, my users have reported to me that they are unable to see the
contents of messages while logged into OWA.  The message header information
is there however, there is not a message body.  We have also noticed that
messages that have attachments get 404 errors when you try to open them from
OWA.

JH
0
John1063 (943)

Check the security settings on their IE.
--
Ed Crowley
MVP - Exchange

> AD2003 sp1  w/ Exchange 2003sp1
> one front end server and one mailbox server.  Front end server is in a
> DMZ.
>
> Recently, my users have reported to me that they are unable to see the
> contents of messages while logged into OWA.  The message header
> information
> is there however, there is not a message body.  We have also noticed that
> messages that have attachments get 404 errors when you try to open them
> from
> OWA.

> JH

0
curspice6401 (3487)

Excel Not Opening using OWA

Can't find new emails
I just set up my new outlook. I created my two email accounts. The new mail sound goes off, but i can not find any new email. I've checked the inbox, obviously, but it can not be found. Please help What view do you have set on your Inbox? Do you have any rules set up to move incoming messages to other folders? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:FF29C1E7-209C-478E-A2B6-03FA76165C8A@microsoft.com, JW wrote: > I just set up my new outlook....

OWA 2003 An Unknown Error Happened

How can I update a field in another table when using forms?
I have a form that user inputs a protocol number into. This form is called "Protocol_Index". When the user first inputs this protocol number, right after they have to to another form, which they easily do by pressing a button that takes them there. However when I have all the data in the tables for both "Couple_Index" and "Protocol_Index" this seems to work fine. What happens is when they are searching for a record based on a protocol number in the "Protocol_Index" form they simply press a button to take them to the "Couple_Index" fo...

OneNote can not sync this notebook
An error occured while communicating with th eweb server where the notebook is stored (Error code: 0xE000076C) I can create the notebook on my Win7 machine ON2007 and it will be created in the sharepoint site, and vis versa on the SP site back to ON with no data. I am lost as to why i can initiate this but canno update the book in either direction. We are using ON with SP2 and WSS ver 12... Cheers Scott E -------- Original-Nachricht -------- > An error occured while communicating with th eweb server where the notebook > is stored (Error code: 0xE000076C) >...

Recurring e-mail message
Outlook 2000. I know that you can delay delivery of an e- mail via the Options button. But, is there a way that you can set it up in Outlook so that the same e-mail message is automatically sent on the 5th of each month to the same multiple addresses? As usual, any and all assistance is greatly appreciate. Mac. "BigMac" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:028901c53b94$bb584510$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Outlook 2000. I know that you can delay delivery of an e- > mail via the Options button. But, is there a way that you > can set it up in Outloo...

Exchange Admin Client on XP Pro Box
Hi Group, This is what I am trying to do. I have a .NET 2003 server with Exchange 2003. What I would like is to have the administration console for exchange installed on a sperate XP-Pro box which can be used by another administrator. I was able to get this working when we had a 2000 server/exchange platform. Can anyone suggest something and in the meantime I will keep googling :) Thanks - Ron Ron, You'll need to install the IIS Snap-in w/ SMTP and the Windows 2003 AdminPack. Once the ESM is installed, then disable the SMTP and WWW services as they are not needed, just the snap-in...

Problems with OWA after Installing SP1

Terminal Service Client Changing passwords
Administrators can change their password when Terminal Serviced into a Windows 2003 Server from the command line, but is there a way for users to change their passwords while Terminal Services/Remote Desktopped into a Terminal Service box? Pete The users may press Ctrl+Alt+End which will simulate a Ctrl+Alt+Del which will bring up the MS Windows Security box which has an option to change password on it. "Pete" <pete_howarth@adp.com> wrote in message news:16fc601c420cd$d16554c0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Administrators can change their password when Terminal > Serviced ...

How can I Freeze a graph?
I need to make a series fo graphs from the same data. I sort the data, make a graph, and sort the data again, and make a new graph. Well each time I do the sort, the first graph updates. I want to get the graph perfect, and "save" the graph so it will not change (freeze). Then I can go on and sort and make a new one. I think what I want is a "paste special" values only for a graph. I can place these in a separate workbook and not update every time I open, but this is not a very satisfactory solution. mark Hi Mark, A couple of option: 1) Click on a data series in the ch...

re: slow OWA

Can send but can't receive email
For some unknown reason I stopped receiving emails via windows mail about two weeks ago. I can still send them and I'm not getting any error messages at all. I'm using virgin media with a ntlworld.com email account Has anybody get any idea what I need to do to fix this? Thanks Are you able to see those missing messages via webmail? (http://www.virginmedia.com/webmail/ ) Which antivirus are you running? Some of them cause problems with Windows Mail over time. Make sure your antivirus is not configured to scan emails.=20 --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Ma...

Can I get Excel to automatically BOLD dates 30d before expiration?
I am new to Excel (obviously), and I have created a simple worksheet that contains numerous dates. I wish to have the dates become bold when they are to expire within 30 days. Is there a formula for that purpose? Thanks... Select the range of cells to be formatted Use the command Format | Conditional Formatting In the dialog, specify: Formula Is : =AND(A1>TODAY(),A1-TODAY()<30) and click the Format button the dialog to make bold and/or colour the cells) NOTE: in this formula change A1 to the first (the one that is uppermost to the left) cell in your range best wishes and Happy Ne...

Can an Excel file be converted into Visio?
Does anyone know if this is even possible? Is there a converter pack or a website that would illustrate this process? Thanks, Jim ...

OWA URL and OWA authentication

How can I post values in excel chart without displaying the colum.
I have 3 variables, I would like to display 2 of them as column in a column chart, and would like the third variable's values to appear on top of the other columns, without presenting the third variable as a column. Hi, You could plot it as a line or column and then remove border and fill formatting. http://www.andypope.info/charts/StackColTotal.htm Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "Noa" <Noa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA5E3A18-C34E-4FD3-B06B-A179D3AEA99C@microsoft.com... >I have 3 variables, I would ...

How can I connect a SharePoint 2007 library to Outlook 2003?
How can I connect a SharePoint 2007 shared documents library to Outlook 2003? ...

Can't add an account to My Favorites
I have a home equity line of credit account setup. I have checked the My Favorites box in the Update Account Details window, but the account will not show up as one of my favorite accounts anywhere. ...

How can I access files in 'Personal Folders'?
Question for knowledgeable outlook folks: If I accidentally drag an email into the 'Personal Folders' node on the file tree--not into a subfolder but into Personal Folders it self-- how do I get the email? As far as I can tell it's just gone. Thanks very much for the help. Use Advanced Find on the root of the Personal Folders where you dragged the item - search for all Outlook Items. When found, drag it to the proper folder. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will ...

I can't get anymore emails from my friend who I had been able to t
about 2 week ago - she can't reply to me and I am getting all other emails and she can send to others it is somehting between our computers/email ? I looked in junk and her emails are not there either Have you checked with your ISP to see if her email address, or her ISP = is=20 being blocked as a spammer? "crazymom" <crazymom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message=20 news:FEFE634E-3DDD-467B-B190-1DCA5B4E615D@microsoft.com... > about 2 week ago - she can't reply to me and I am getting all other = emails > and she can send to others it is someht...

Can't Search Contacts 2007
Hope someone can help me with this. At some point, my Outlook 2007 - (12.0.6316.5000) SP1 MSO (12.0.6213.1000) - stopped being able to make searches. I'm speaking of the "Instant Search" - which I can access from a little window just above the cards, or from Tools | Instant Search | Instant Search. Weird bits - - The instant search works fine in other parts of Outlook 2007: mail, calendar, etc - Every once in a while, it also works in Contacts, but mostly it doesn't. - It used to work in Contacts, but stopped at some point. Any Help much appreciated. Rebuild the ...

Printing the Contents of a rith edit ctrl?
Hello, I Have a Dialog that I have created. It Contains a Rich edit Control. I am using this dialog to display the contents of a text file. I would like to be able to print the contents of the file to a printer. I have looked at CprintDialog. I assume that this gives me a “Printer Device Context” that I can then use to print with. How do I then take this “Printer Device Context” and use it to print the contents of ether my file or the contents of the Rich edit control. "Tim" <tgfrancis@qinetiq.com> wrote in message news:05991F38-B1BC-41F9-8600-F1222E61DB0A@microsoft.c...

How do I fix this so I can view my attachments?
I can't view my attachment. I found the following topic in help but it doesn't give me way to fix this so I can view my attachments? I anivirus protection I don't need this feature from outlook. Please advise I see a paperclip next to a message, but when I open it, the attachment is gone. You may have received a message that contains a level 1 e- mail security attachment file type. To prevent the inadvertent spread of viruses, Microsoft Outlook checks the file type of each attachment in a received message against the file types on the e-mail security attachment file type...