OWA Change password problem!

Hi All

I have Exchange 2003 SP1 running on W2K Advanced server with SP4.

Whenever I try to change my password through OWA I get a 404 error page.

Can someone help me with this??

Thanks in advance

Saleh Ghaleb

0
sghalebx (1)

Excel Not Opening using OWA

Quick Print Problem
On all my machines when I select the "Keep Current Document Displayed" option and do the CTR Q sequence the program goes un responsive. If I unselect that option everything seems to work. Is anyone else experiancing this? Running GP10 SP4 ------=_NextPart_0001_9A9CAD77 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit It works for me. Same as when I originally developed the code as part of Named Printers. :-) Do you have any customisations active of the Sales Transaction Entry window? David Musgrave [MSFT] Escalation Engineer - Microsoft Dynamics GP Micro...

OWA 2003 An Unknown Error Happened

Changing chart types with series
Hi, I currently have a graph comprised of 4 different series. 2 of the series are bar graphs, 2 others are line graphs. The problem is that one of the bar graphs is overtop of the other bar graph meaning I can't see that series. I've tried going in and changing it by changing the overlapped bar graph to a line graph but I can't seem to do it. I've right clicked, selected chart types but I can't change only 1 series of the graph. Is there anyway to do this? Thanks, -- miteeka Sounds like one column is on the primary and the other is on the secondary axis. You need ...

Problems with OWA after Installing SP1

Outlook XP
When clicking on the "Send" button in Outlook XP to send a message - the message just stays on the screen and doesn't get sent. Receiving mail works fine as does forwarding and replying. I only have a problem with new e-mail messages.the e-mail client uses an SMTP server on a network to send - All messages stay in the outbox and the account settings appear to be OK. However when the Send button is selected they do not get sent and stay in the outbox and no error message appears. Any help on this would be gratefully received Michael Hewson MCP Have similar problem, but my pr...

Enforce Password Policy and Expiration. When?
Hello, When should I use "Enforce Password Policy" and "Enforce Password Expiration" on a SQL Login? I know that there is another option "User must change password at next login" but this one I always leave unchecked. Thank You, Miguel ...

printing only active range (changing)
hi all when im printing a sheet the print area is automaticly set to all cells containing formulas ,even if the formula resualt is nothing. how can i set the print area to change automaticly and print only cells where the formula resualt in NOT nothing ? (i get the data to the sheet from a database, and the size of the report is changing every time. next to the data im getting from the data base i have the additional formulas ) thanks Oz. -- oz_saar ------------------------------------------------------------------------ oz_saar's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action...

re: slow OWA

Column heading changing
I have a delegate who has a spreadsheet that when he has emailed it to a collegue the A, B C, etc on the columns has changed to 1,2,3 etc. This only happens on 1 computer the others are fine. Has anyone seen this problem before and knows how to change it back??? Thank in advance JudithJubilee Hi Go to Tools / Options / General and uncheck R1C1 reference style -- Andy. "JudithJubilee" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:17e2e01c42226$6c66baf0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > > I have a delegate who has a spreadsheet that when he has > emailed...

Terminal Service Client Changing passwords
Administrators can change their password when Terminal Serviced into a Windows 2003 Server from the command line, but is there a way for users to change their passwords while Terminal Services/Remote Desktopped into a Terminal Service box? Pete The users may press Ctrl+Alt+End which will simulate a Ctrl+Alt+Del which will bring up the MS Windows Security box which has an option to change password on it. "Pete" <pete_howarth@adp.com> wrote in message news:16fc601c420cd$d16554c0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Administrators can change their password when Terminal > Serviced ...

Changing Order and Quote names
I know you all have answered this before but I can't find it now. Is it possible to rename the entities Order and Quote to something different? If there is a way to do this change, is it supported? Is there an unsupported way to do this? Changing these names to match our company lingo would make implementing this much smoother. Thanks for your assistance. Jared Frank Affinigent, Inc. Jared While it may be possible you would have to alter the underlying code to do it meaning microsoft would not support you. Also the words would have to be changed in many different places. I would ...

FORMULA CHANGES
First the spreadsheet we are talking about here was created in Excel '97 and I am now using Excel 2003. In each row I have a formula in column P that sums cells in the I & J columns. Ex.(=SUM(I1:J1) I am having a problem when I am filling out a row and enter something into the cell in the I column then enter a figure into the K COLUMN it is changing the fomula in column P to =SUM(I1:K1). IN OTHERWORDS, IT IS NOW INCLUDING THE CELL IN COLUMN K. Now, what is even more interesting is when I don't enter anything in to I column but enter something into J column it doesn't c...

Problem with creating user-only Start menu shortcuts in Vista
I have a problem which shows only on Windows Vista (Business Edition). I try to create programmatically (by using a well described method involving IShellLink and IPersistFile interfaces, and the appropriate interface methods) a sub-folder and several shortcuts for an individual user in the <Start menu/Programs> folder , but the shortcuts 'mysteriously' end up in the all users <Start menu/Programs> folder. To be more precise, the shortcuts should be created in: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu \Programs \ProductName\ but instead they end up i...

OWA URL and OWA authentication

Forgotten Password on Excel Workbook
Hi there Can anyone help me. I have forgotten the password on a worksheet. Is there any way to open the document? thanks mary Mary Which is it? Password on File to open? http://www.lostpassword.com/excel.htm http://cpearson.com/excel/password.htm Password on Worksheet? http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html Password on Workbook? http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html See links to other sites when at John McGimpsey's site. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 09:23:31 -0700, "mary" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi...

Is it possible to change the order of the folders in the Folder Li
As per subject , is it possible to change the order of the folders in the Folder List (not the Favourite Folder Pane)? No, not possible that I know of, sorry. g-star wrote: > As per subject , is it possible to change the order of the folders > in the Folder List (not the Favourite Folder Pane)? ...

I'm having problems printing color separations
Help!! I have been having trouble for 2-days now attempting to print color separations in Publisher 2003. I have installed generic print driver and have tried everything I know. My current printer is a Compaq IJ600 and supports PCL3. On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 17:31:01 -0700, Steven Ferguson <Steven Ferguson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Help!! I have been having trouble for 2-days now attempting to print color separations in Publisher 2003. I have installed generic print driver and have tried everything I know. My current printer is a Compaq IJ600 and supports PCL3. Sounds like anoth...

Currency Code changes?
Have you ever seen it where the currency code changes on its own? Its not a big deal I just changed it back to show a minus sign on credits. But I wonder why it changed to brackets ( ) for a credit currency amount? I went to tools->setup->system -> currency.. Did you change or review your Windows Regional Settings lately. GP takes settings from there for things like date format, etc... -- Lyle U KC wrote: > Have you ever seen it where the currency code changes on its own? > Its not a big deal I just changed it back to show a minus sign on > credits. But I wonder wh...

How to change to BOLD in CEdit
I would like to change the weight or color of text in a CEdit box. When I use the following code, the font seems to change to the system font which seems 'bold' but I can't restore the font (MS Sans Serif). The code below is substantially from samples and/or MFC Programming with Visual C++ 6 unleashed 1999 (this started as a VS 6.0 project). I'm a novice and source code and literature would be useful. I've tried to put CFONT font in the header file (as per one of the messages) and I get a crash. ----------------- C O D E ------------------------------ CFont* pFont =...

change contacts folder "show names by"
I want to change the "show names by" option to "file as" for a public contact folder, just like I can for a local folder. I think it resides on the exchange server??? But do not know where to change it for a public folder - this is so it shows uo in local outlook addresss books by the "file as" option. Help! Thanks, Sam <samearle@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1140533160.657711.304900@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >I want to change the "show names by" option to "file as" for a public > contact folder, just like I can ...

OWA premium 2003 prompts for office CD?

Category Problems....HELP!
I currently have Money 2006 Small Business. I started using Money years ago with earlier versions. The category list I use has evolved from the previous versions, and there appear to be many of the "standard" categories I don't use, and want to delete them (There are no transactions tied to them.) I've tried deleting these many, many times, but they reappear within a few minutes. I tried the "move" function, moving to a similar category that is being used (e.g moved "Medical-Dental" to "Medical/Dental") but the category reappears after a few ...