OWA authentication #5

OWA authentication

Anyone knows why OWA 2003 would not ask password, and open Other users
e-mail boxes.
I can not use OWA 2003 because of his reason.
I have check all the IIS settings, compared with working exchange.
All mail box rights are checked as well.
OWA is running on SSL,  still same problem
Any help would be awesome
Thanks
Guys
Happy New Year everyone
Oz

0
ozzmail (16)

My understanding is that someone was able to open other people's mailbox
without a password. I advise to check if the user has full mailbox access
permission. This configuration could be check in ADUC, double click
someone's accont and under the Exchange Advanced tab, there should be
mailbox right button.

Regards,
<ozzmail@gmail.com> wrote in message
> OWA authentication
>
> Anyone knows why OWA 2003 would not ask password, and open Other users
> e-mail boxes.
> I can not use OWA 2003 because of his reason.
> I have check all the IIS settings, compared with working exchange.
> All mail box rights are checked as well.
> OWA is running on SSL,  still same problem
> Any help would be awesome
> Thanks
> Guys
> Happy New Year everyone
> Oz

Excel Not Opening using OWA

OWA 2003 An Unknown Error Happened

Problems with OWA after Installing SP1

Backup Exec. 9 - Exchange 5.5
Ok, here is my dilemma. A week ago, ran out of room on the server II x-drive which had all exchange services on it. Exchanged shut down due to no disk storage. I tried to run a complete full Backup with Backup Exec. 9 Thi software is on server II and yes, I do have the Exchange Agent runnin on III. But never could get the backup exec to flush all log files. I re-allocated my resources and moved the Priv. and Pub. stuff to th new Z:drive. I moved a large portion of the existing ebdxxx.log files to server I t free up some space. Ok, problem one. - Think I have it solved but still wa...

re: slow OWA

Portfolio view #5
Money Plus Deluxe. In portfolio view I have 3 columns: TR yr, TR 3ry, TR YTD. Those columns indicate correctly with my old accounts. I've added several accounts recently and all 3 columns read the same percentage (IE - 4.8%, 4.8 %, 4.8%). The investment price history goes back to 2006. Does anyone have any idea why the columns might not be updating?? Thanks! In microsoft.public.money, Bla wrote: >Money Plus Deluxe. >In portfolio view I have 3 columns: TR yr, TR 3ry, TR YTD. >Those columns indicate correctly with my old accounts. >I've added several accounts recent...

OWA URL and OWA authentication

OWA premium 2003 prompts for office CD?

Why does OWA...

Problems with remote access: Exchange 5.5 outlook 2003 and 98
I set up remote access so my boss can receive his email while on vacation with his laptop (running xp professional). I connected to the exchange server though our network (I was having problems with name recognition, which once connected to the network, it did recognize his name), logged in and outlook 2003 showed copies of all his email, I thought great. When I went to his workstation and opened outlook 98, his inbox didn't have any email, 2003 just took them? I created an offline folder; outlook is set to automatically synchronize. Why isn't 2003 sharing? Do I need to put 2003 on hi...

OWA setup #4
I have a front end server on the inside network on the same subnet as my backend server. Do I need to do anything special to have the front communicate with the backend server..other then check the front end server box. I did all of the basics already. I am going to deploy an isa server in our dmz but for now I need to make this work. I can get the front ot work but it won;t work using premium mode on the logon screen but it will work using the backend server as the owa server even though I am attemping to login to it from the same server(front end) There shouldn't be anything spec...

Rights propatagion in p-folders (mixed mode exchg 5.5 and 2003)
I'm having difficulties propagating public folder permissions. Public Folders are actually sitting on an exchange 5.5 server and i also have an exchange 2003 server. All our upgrades were put on hold a little while ago so we're still in mixed mode. Right now, i have to set permissions manually on each folder. Whenever i give permissions to someone to a folder and try to propagate, i can see the propagation dialog box and it shows that it's going to every subfolder, but the rights don't get copied. I'm sure it has to do with my being in mixed mode but there has to be...

Global Address List #5
Our company is currently looking after two domains on one Exchange 5.5 box.is it possible to have seperate global address lists for each domain ? because we dont want the users from one domain to be able to see the global address list of the other domain. (I new this question will follow) Use Address Book Views. George D wrote: > Our company is currently looking after two domains on one > Exchange 5.5 box.is it possible to have seperate global > address lists for each domain ? because we dont want the > users from one domain to be able to see the global > address list of ...

OWA down again
We rebooted the Windows 2000 server. Now when we try to access OWA, after the log on screen we get the error page ""HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable". IIS 5 was restarted but we still get this error. I tried to create another virtual HTTP server in Exchange to make another web site but again we get the "HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable". Do you know what we can do to fix this? ...

OWA not displaying mailboxes
Hi .I setup a new windows 3K server, move AD on it and install exchange 2003 with SP2, test it and seems to me that everything was working. Then delete exchange from the old domain controller and removed AD but now when I run OWA no mailboxes appear. I just have some little boxes for the pictures and Loading... on the second frame. Any help is welcome. I already tried to reinstall exchange and reapply SP2 but that didn't help. Thanks Olivier On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 06:47:02 -0800, O Rako <O Rako@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi .I setup a new windows 3K server, move AD on...

numbering #5
Is there a way to get 'Outline Numbering' in Excel? -- Dr. Sachin Wagh MBBS, DHA, DPH ...

Create ItemCheck event with Listview from Common Controls 5.0
Hello, I'm using the Listview from MS Common Controls 5.0, because it supports XP style and I'm adding checkboxes with the LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES constant. This works fine, but when the user clicks on a checkbox, the data from that row needs to be copied to an other Listview and some other things need to be done. The problem is that the 5.0 Listview doesn't have an ItemCheck event, like the 6.0 Listview does. I can get the state of the checkbox manually with SendMessage and the LVM_GETITEMSTATE constant, but then I have to loop through the Listview continuously. Is there a way...

Problem with OWA
Hi, From Outlook Web Access, when I create a new meeting and I choose a ressource, the ressource don't tell me that the reservation is ok. Moreover, the ressource don't put her status to "occupied". But, if I create the same meeting from Outlook, I don't have this problem. I will be notified and the ressource will be occupied. Is it a bug or how can I fixe the problem? Thanks in advance! Post to an Exchange group as OWA is a part of Exchange, not Outlook. microsoft.public.exchange.clients would be a good place to start. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post al...

cant log in to OWA at night
I am getting the "440 login timeout" error when my user login overnight. I cannot find where there might be something limiting time to login. Is it in IIS 6 I am running Win2003 server, EXch 2003 I have only one exchange server that also runs OWA. During the daytime hours no one has any problems logging in to OWA. I have recently moved all mailboxs to the Ex2003 server from a Exch5.5 server. Currently the Exch5.5 server receives all the mail and forwards it to the Exch. 2003 server. not sure if this could be the problem. getting ready to bring down the 5.5 server and change the MX ...

OWA and Calendars
I have set up mailboxes for our meeting rooms and have them set to automatically book the room from a meeting request. This works with outlook. From OWA I was getting an error that I did not have rights to send to that account, so I enabled the anonymous and gave it author rights, now the email request goes to the mailbox, but it does not autobook the room. What can I do??? .. ...

Exchange '03 OWA re-install
Anyone know of a quick and easy way to do this? I've only briefly looked at it and looks like I need to completely re-install exchange. TIA, Ben Correct. OWA is now completely integrated into Exchange and is no longer a component that can be installed separately. What's the reason for needing to reinstall OWA? I only ask because depending on the problem, it may be necessary to reinstall IIS as well. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP "ben" <ben@bcew.com> wrote in message news:%23ktZN$tsEHA.1336@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Anyone know of a quick and easy way to...

Gift Receipt #5
Is there a way to print the "Gift Receipt". When a customer brought a gift for his friend, he wants to have a receipt that shows just the item name and on the receipt says Gift Receipt, and the item won't show price. hi TJW, you can do so but here you must use different template than the available one. I would say that print this from manager program a beautiful looking gift certifiate, which we do here you may use crystal report or other repoting tool to print this. "TJW" wrote: > Is there a way to print the "Gift Receipt". When a customer broug...