OWA Attachments #2

Hi

Exchange 2003 SP1, Windows Server 2003

When users are using OWA externally I want them to be able to open any
attachments, but block them from being able to send attachments.

Is this possible? if so what is needed.

Thanks

RajiA

0
rajia1 (40)

Excel Not Opening using OWA

Reporting #2
I receive email for two domains into my Exchange Server. I'd like to know how much email is received total and for each of these domains individually. Are there any built in tools for this type of reporting? Thanks, Andy Hi No built in tools to do this in Exchange, you would need to use a product lik MOM or a 3 rd pary product like: Mail Access Monitor http://www.internetaccessmonitor.com/eng/products/mam/ Admin Report Kit for Exchange Server http://www.vyapin.com/products/enterprisenetworktools/arkxchange.htm Exchange Monitor http://www.fortissoftware.com/ Regards -- Ben Ho...

OWA 2003 An Unknown Error Happened

Uninstall #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel Hi - My understanding is that you can the mid level Office installed on only one machine at a time. So, excuse me for being stupid, but how does the disk know? When I uninstalled by dragging the app folders to the trash and emptying securely, the disk was not in the machine. What am I missing and if I uninstall and give the disk to my daughter for her machine, who knows where ithas beeninstalled and how many times. Thanks - Neil On 4/15/08 2:01 PM, in article ee988f4.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "neiljsalkind@office...

Adding Across Worksheets #2
Hello all. I saw a thread talking about this, but I can't figure out how to make it work for me. My worksheets contain the contribution for each person for one day out of the week. One issue I have is that all my worksheets have the date for the worksheet name (it is easier to see what a person contributed on a certain day if the date is immediately visible on the tabs). I want to sum all the contributions for each person over the course of about 6 months. There are about 70+ people, and I want to show what each person contributed totally. Is there a way to do this using the SUM for...

Out of Office assistant #2
Teh out of office assistant is not working properly. It is not auto replying. Anyone have any ideas?? ...

Problems with OWA after Installing SP1

re: slow OWA

OWA URL and OWA authentication

Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 Security Update for Windows 2000. Failed
Dear all I have a computer on the network that will not install windows update. Computer in three weeks that won't install this update on the following updates were not installed: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 Security Update for Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, and Windows XP (KB974417) Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 Pentium 4 Microsoft Office 2003 I have tried the following below: Uninstall the .NET 2.0 Update KB976569. Reboot. Apply KB974417 successfully, Reboot. The KB975569 update and failed again. Please can you assist or advise? P...

Printing Attachments #4
Hey guys I can't figure out why I'm not printing Attachments in Microsoft Outlook. Under Printing and Memo Style I have "Print attached files" checked off. But for some reason I'm not able to make attachments print show up in my printed emails. Anyone know what's wrong with me? Thanks, Russ ...

Restricting access #2
Hi, We have Exchange 2003 Sp2 on windows 2003 Sp1 server. We wanted to give a client access to a public calendar. Is it possible to do this with out giving them an exchange account? If they need an exchange account, is it possible to restrict them to only viewing the calendar and not having them have access to the inbox, contacts etc..? I probably try to set them up with a pop 3 account. Or is there an easier way using OWA? Any thoughts? Thanks. Mitch POP3 does not support public folders. You can have clients access the PFs using OWA - http/https://server.domain.com/public - you woul...

Garbled characters when opening emails sent as attachments
On exchange 2003 SP2. Got a weird problem. The user is unable to view emails that are sent as attachments. He can not view them using OWA nor can he view them using the outlook client. If he opens and email attachment it eithers opens up with no text in it or opens with no readable characters. I emailed the user 3 emails with attachments that were in emails, in html, rich text and plain text format. They were all received. This did not replicate the problem. A colleague in his department forwarded them on and he could open them. Both the forwarder and the client are on outlook 2003....

Excel 2003 #2
Does the new version of excel contain more than 65,536 lines withing a workbook? If not, is there a way to create additional lines, over and above the 65,536? Excel is used in a very specific program that we have, and adding workbooks is NOT an option. We do multiple searches (of columns) and need text in one workbook. If you have an answer, please e-mail me directly at the above address. Thanks for your assistance. Also 65,536 Leigh in 2003 But you can search in more sheets also Is this not a option? -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl &...

OWA premium 2003 prompts for office CD?

How do I fix this so I can view my attachments?
I can't view my attachment. I found the following topic in help but it doesn't give me way to fix this so I can view my attachments? I anivirus protection I don't need this feature from outlook. Please advise I see a paperclip next to a message, but when I open it, the attachment is gone. You may have received a message that contains a level 1 e- mail security attachment file type. To prevent the inadvertent spread of viruses, Microsoft Outlook checks the file type of each attachment in a received message against the file types on the e-mail security attachment file type...

Cannot open .msg attachments
Hi team I have run into a weird problem i can open all kinds of attachments except ..msg and when i double click on the attachment i get an Error Message the messaging interface was not found please restart outlook but even after doing all those things it does not want to work i have registered ole32.dll using the regsvr32 command but still i am not sure why this is happening can you guide me on this one please thanks for all your help Santosh.R Are these msg-files you've created yourself or did you receive them? In case of the last; can you succesfully open you own? Also post your...

Why does OWA...

CRichEditView 2.0 Crashes...
I had a project I created in VC++ 6.0 which utilized a CRichEditView. Everything works fine. I upgraded to VC++ 2003, and when I rebuilt the same project, when the I exit the program, it crashes and I get the standard "Do you want to tell Microsoft...". Anyway, when I debug it, I am pointed to the following line in viewrich.cpp HRESULT hr = m_lpRichEditOle->GetObject(REO_IOB_SELECTION, &reo, REO_GETOBJ_ALL_INTERFACES); which is located in the CRichEditCntrItem* CRichEditView::GetInPlaceActiveItem() function. Furthermore, the call stack is displaing mfc71d.dll!CRic...

OE deletes all attachments as unsafe
Since I switched to OE 6.0 all messages I that have attachments have a mesage that says "OE has removed access to the following unsafe attachements in your mail, etc" This is happening for ALL messages that have an attachment. Can you provide me with advice, or settings that will allow attachments? Regards Crippled in Iowa Next time,post in an Outlook Express group - this group is for the support of Outlook from Microsoft Office. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer. Having said that, Tools->Options->Security. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all ...

cannot send attachments in outlook 2002
i am unable to send attachments, they get hung up and tell me server timed out. i can send attachments from my home ISP though...everything is practically the same. does anyone have any ideas? p anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > i am unable to send attachments, they get hung up and > tell me server timed out. i can send attachments from my > home ISP though...everything is practically the same. > does anyone have any ideas? Have you increased the server timeout value? -- Brian Tillman ...

WMI Error #2
Our Exchange 2003 SP1 server keeps on sending me email of these errors. It is coming from the email address: WMI@ExServ, with the subject of: Warning on ExServ ExServ has reported a Warning. Reported status is: Queues - Warning Drives - OK Services - OK Memory - OK CPU - OK Then ten minutes later I get another email with subject: Error on ExServ ExServ has reported a Error. Reported status is: Queues - Error Drives - OK Services - OK Memory - OK CPU - OK How do I go about troubleshooting this problem? I have read almost everywhere and found no solution to this thing except turning it off...