OWA ASP causes event id: 5

Recently I have started getting ASP event id: 5 errors in
event viewer.  They are being caused by clients using OWA.
OWA has also crashed inetinfo.exe a few times.

An example of the description is:

Error: File/exchange/USA/inbox/messages.asp Unexpected
error

I am running NT 4.0 w/SP6A, Exhange 5.5 w/SP4, and Zone
Alarm Firewall 2.6.362.  The only way I have been able to
get OWA running again is to reboot the server.  I have
tried restarting services, but with no luck.  I have also
tried reinstalling SP4, but that didn't work either.

Any ideas?
0
jmm7 (1)

FORM EVENT PRODEDURE
I have a list box in a form; I would like to use a field in this list box as a criteria for a query. What I want it to do is that when I click on the field in list box, it would call up the query and use what I selected as the control? I tried to point to the query to the form to get the criteria using [forms]![formname]![fieldname] as the criteria in the query I want to run, but that didnt work. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance. P.S: If I need to write an Even Procedure, how do I do that? I know to do that for list boxes in the same form but not for list boxes in a different form. -- M...

OWA 2003 An Unknown Error Happened

Excel Not Opening using OWA

Unique ID for a PC or HDD
Dear all, Just wondering if there is a simple way to uniquely identify a PC that remains constant over time. Hard drive number / ID? My laptop gives me this info at bootup. Any way to access this in C++? Thanks Julius "Julius Liubinas" <liubinas@melbpc.org.au> wrote in message news:buisi1$iou$1@possum.melbpc.org.au... > Dear all, > > Just wondering if there is a simple way to uniquely identify a PC that > remains constant over time. Hard drive number / ID? My laptop gives me this > info at bootup. Any way to access this in C++? > > Thanks > > Ju...

Status of Batch ID in Financial Module
Hi, GP -> Transactions -> Financial -> Batches -> Batch ID The status of a Batch ID is "Printing". I tried to open this Batch ID and got a message, "This batch is being posted" and back to Batch Entry with nothing. How can I change the status from "Printing" to "Available"? This Batch ID information is stored in which table? Please help. Thank you vedry much. stien here is the query update sy00500 set mkdtopst = 0 ,bschstts =0 where bachnumb = putherebatchnumb delete from sy00800 where dex_row_id =putthedexrowid of that batch "...

Problems with OWA after Installing SP1

re: slow OWA

Portfolio view #5
Money Plus Deluxe. In portfolio view I have 3 columns: TR yr, TR 3ry, TR YTD. Those columns indicate correctly with my old accounts. I've added several accounts recently and all 3 columns read the same percentage (IE - 4.8%, 4.8 %, 4.8%). The investment price history goes back to 2006. Does anyone have any idea why the columns might not be updating?? Thanks! In microsoft.public.money, Bla wrote: >Money Plus Deluxe. >In portfolio view I have 3 columns: TR yr, TR 3ry, TR YTD. >Those columns indicate correctly with my old accounts. >I've added several accounts recent...

OWA URL and OWA authentication

message size #5
All of the sudden my users are getting the following message when they send attachments larger than 10 mb. sending in Global settings - Message Delivery - Default Sending messages size check in Maximum (KB) to 30000 Receiving messages size check in Maximum (KB) to 30000 and all my user under Exchange General - Delivery Restrictions Sending messages size check in Use default limit Receiving messages size check in Use default limit then I tried to change the user (on a couple of users) settings to Sending messages size check in Maximum (KB) to 500000 Receiving messages size check in Maximum ...

What event does application call when it is ended abnormally?
I use MFC Visual C++ 4.2. I need to know what event / function will be called by the application in case of they ended unexpectedly due to errors / power supply problem, etc? I will need this to decide the end of server-client connection in case one of them experiencing error and must be ended abnormally. Thank you. >I need to know what event / function will be called by the application in >case of they ended unexpectedly due to errors / power supply problem, etc? Sounds like you're looking for WM_LOWVOLTAGEDETECTED ;) If your hardware is dead, so is your software :) >...

OWA premium 2003 prompts for office CD?

Creating Modeless Dialogs continually causing application to grow
I have a dialog applicatin that needs to create modeless dialogs over and over again. The main application waits for the modeless dialog to finish, then repeats the procedure. I've written a simple test application that seems to exhibit the same symptoms. Main Dialog with some code removed to simplify: ( NOTE: CModelessDemoDlg::OnBnClickedButton1() is used to begin the test of creating modeless dialogs) CModelessDemoDlg::CModelessDemoDlg(CWnd* pParent /*=NULL*/) : CDialog(CModelessDemoDlg::IDD, pParent) , m_pmodeless(NULL) , m_text(_T("")) { m_hIcon = AfxGetApp()->...

Why does OWA...

OWA setup #4
I have a front end server on the inside network on the same subnet as my backend server. Do I need to do anything special to have the front communicate with the backend server..other then check the front end server box. I did all of the basics already. I am going to deploy an isa server in our dmz but for now I need to make this work. I can get the front ot work but it won;t work using premium mode on the logon screen but it will work using the backend server as the owa server even though I am attemping to login to it from the same server(front end) There shouldn't be anything spec...

Global Address List #5
Our company is currently looking after two domains on one Exchange 5.5 box.is it possible to have seperate global address lists for each domain ? because we dont want the users from one domain to be able to see the global address list of the other domain. (I new this question will follow) Use Address Book Views. George D wrote: > Our company is currently looking after two domains on one > Exchange 5.5 box.is it possible to have seperate global > address lists for each domain ? because we dont want the > users from one domain to be able to see the global > address list of ...

onChange event code
I'm not a scripter and I'm at a total loss where to begin on creating this onChange event. We are setting up CRM 3.0 primarily to track cases. The first step in our creation of a new case is to select the Contact who is requesting service. What we want to happen is once the Contact lookup occurs and the contact is selected, two additional fields are immediately populated with the related information regarding that customer's phone number (contact phone (schema name "new_contactphone") and alternate phone (schema name "new_contactaltphone"). We've ...

OWA down again
We rebooted the Windows 2000 server. Now when we try to access OWA, after the log on screen we get the error page ""HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable". IIS 5 was restarted but we still get this error. I tried to create another virtual HTTP server in Exchange to make another web site but again we get the "HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable". Do you know what we can do to fix this? ...

Problem with OWA
Hi, From Outlook Web Access, when I create a new meeting and I choose a ressource, the ressource don't tell me that the reservation is ok. Moreover, the ressource don't put her status to "occupied". But, if I create the same meeting from Outlook, I don't have this problem. I will be notified and the ressource will be occupied. Is it a bug or how can I fixe the problem? Thanks in advance! Post to an Exchange group as OWA is a part of Exchange, not Outlook. microsoft.public.exchange.clients would be a good place to start. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post al...

Create ItemCheck event with Listview from Common Controls 5.0
Hello, I'm using the Listview from MS Common Controls 5.0, because it supports XP style and I'm adding checkboxes with the LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES constant. This works fine, but when the user clicks on a checkbox, the data from that row needs to be copied to an other Listview and some other things need to be done. The problem is that the 5.0 Listview doesn't have an ItemCheck event, like the 6.0 Listview does. I can get the state of the checkbox manually with SendMessage and the LVM_GETITEMSTATE constant, but then I have to loop through the Listview continuously. Is there a way...

OWA not displaying mailboxes
Hi .I setup a new windows 3K server, move AD on it and install exchange 2003 with SP2, test it and seems to me that everything was working. Then delete exchange from the old domain controller and removed AD but now when I run OWA no mailboxes appear. I just have some little boxes for the pictures and Loading... on the second frame. Any help is welcome. I already tried to reinstall exchange and reapply SP2 but that didn't help. Thanks Olivier On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 06:47:02 -0800, O Rako <O Rako@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi .I setup a new windows 3K server, move AD on...

numbering #5
Is there a way to get 'Outline Numbering' in Excel? -- Dr. Sachin Wagh MBBS, DHA, DPH ...