OWA and Calendars

I have set up mailboxes for our meeting rooms and have
them set to automatically book the room from a meeting
request. This works with outlook. From OWA I was getting
an error that I did not have rights to send to that
account, so I enabled the anonymous and gave it author
rights, now the email request goes to the mailbox, but it
does not autobook the room. What can I do???
..

0
dkroll (4)

Shared Calendar Distributing Incorrect Start Dates
I recently converted to Exchange 2003 on SBS 2003. It has been working well, and one of the reasons we wanted it was to have shared calendaring. I set up a shared calendar and set up an administrative user group for it, but items that are added to the calendar are not being added correctly for others viewing them. For instance, if an event is added to the calendar for the 9th, and its an all day event, the start and end date should be the 9th. But when the event is displayed on other users computers, the start date converts to the 8th, which makes it appear a day early. I don...

OWA bug? Mouse randomly jumps
OWA bug? Mouse randomly jumps I have two computers on my network that are having an interesting issue. When they are creating a message and typing away in the body of the message, randomly when they hit a key, any key, they system will act as if the mouse was clicked. If the mouse is over the send button, it would have sent the email. If the mouse was over the start button, the start menu would have come up. Where ever the mouse was left at, it will act as if it was clicked. It is very random but often. This only happens in OWA, not in outlook or any other place. Both systems are run...

Reader Access to all Calendars
Hello! Is there any way/what should be done to get/grant read access to calendars of all users? I need that for some application that will collect employee working hours, that they will set in their calendars. Thank you in advance. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;262054 Thanks. "Petrovich" <user@domain.com> wrote in message news:OSPpIQwjGHA.1208@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hello! > > Is there any way/what should be done to get/grant read access to calendars > of all users? I need that for some application that will collect employee ...

CRM appointments not appearing in Outlook calendar
I have just started to use Microsoft CRM. Appointments made in Outlook are shown in the CRM system, however if I enter an appointment in the CRM system it is not shown in Outlook. CRM version is 1.2 and Outlook 2003, exchange 2003. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I think you meaned that you have entered a appointment in the WebClient and do not see it in Outlook !? Have synchronized your Outlook SFO? christian ___________________________________ support@mscrm-addons.com www.mscrm-addons.com Your company for MS-CRM ADD-ONS! GroupCalendar for MSCRM Related Docume...

How do you add events on others Outlook calendar?
I want to send a distribution email that has several events on different dates. Can Outlook auto-populate different dates on different recipients Outlook calendars? Thanks, Steve "sporto2" <sporto2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C8084A36-8441-4987-B9FB-363A94C47D66@microsoft.com... >I want to send a distribution email that has several events on different >dates. > Can Outlook auto-populate different dates on different recipients Outlook > calendars? If you send an event request, it will be added to the recipients' calendars...

Extracting Entourage Calendar Entries & Tasks from Backed-up Database
While trying to sync with my BlackBerry I inadvertently erased all of my Entourage Calendar and Task data. I have a day-old backup of the entire Main Identity Database. My question is: how can I extract the data for just the Calendar and Tasks and add them to the current Database. I'm afraid that if I just replace the current Database with the backup, I'll lose all of my email from the last two days. Thanks for any guidance you can offer. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ----------------5514078741050404508 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1; format=flo...

Deleting Contact and Calendar folders
I have imported old .pst files, and now have contact and calendar folders that I would like to delete. Some allowed deletion, but others are grayed out. I am signed on as administrator. How can I get rid of these? Also, how can I import a .ost Outlook file? -- SRJ Strange; your other post states that you lost your outlook files "SRJ" <SRJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D20546D7-3463-4046-B482-89C23D463089@microsoft.com... >I have imported old .pst files, and now have contact and calendar folders > that I would like to delete. Some ...

Change Calendar in VAT Daybook
A company was already setup for monthly VAT reports. Can I just change the VAT Calendar? Or is there already information stored in some table(s) in specific period columns? In other words, will I destroy valuable information if I change the calendar afterwards? No VAT report was run until now. ...

Using Windows Live Calendar with Palm's calendaar
My primary calendar is my calendar on my Palm TX device. It uses and can import vCal or vCard format data. (Palm Desktop ver 6.22) I have the Live calendar on both a laptop with Vista and a desktop with Win 7 and they are synchronized. The Palm application works on my Vista system, but has bugs on the Win 7 and can only run properly with a Bluetooth connection which I don't have. I can however maintain both utilizing a synchronizing program (GoodSync). Can anyone suggest how I can import or export data to synchronize both calendars. At present I must double enter cri...

Remove Log Off button in OWA ...
Hi all. We have a portal where people can access their OWA as one of our Web parts. We want people to use only the Portal's Log Off functionality, not OWA's in the Web Part. How do we remove the Log Off from the OWA (2003)? Thanks, mlh ...

OWA re-logon UPDATE
Seems my earlier post is due to me running OWA on a non-standard SSL port. As soon as I make the OWA website listen on 443 again, all is well. Perhaps this is a bug in OWA. Has anyone gotten OWA to work on a non-standard port? ...

Calendar archiving
Good Day, I have a user that is haveing some issues with a corrupt calendar. After some stuff she was able to copy a part of the calendar to a new folder and her Palm was able to sync to it again. She wanted to make a backup copy of her old calendar as her new one is not being backed up every night since it is not the default calendar. I was told that I need to delete all of apponments and the like then copy the new calendar on top of the cleaned out calendar so that it will be backed up again. So here is my question After looking over everything I found an option to archive which a...

select text in Calendar

Account Lockout not happening in OWA 2003
Hi My infrastructure include Exchange/Windows 2003 with FE/BE Topology implemented.We are Using FBA (Form Based Authentication) in OWA 2003. Exchange Server : Exchange 2003 Enterprise Edition Service Pack : 2 Windows : Windows 2003 Enterprise Server Service Pack : 1 All Security Patches till October 2005 have been installed on the servers Problem : We have defined 10 Bad password attemps in GPO, Accounts get locked when a user crosses Badpassword attemps threshold on windows logon (i.e while logging into system). But when a user attemps more than 10 bad password attemps through OWA...

Add Company Holidays To Calendars
Hello, I'm trying to find a simple way to automatically add all company holidays to everyone's calendar in my organization. We would prefer to stay away from sending meeting invites to everyone as this becomes overhead when people join the company and when they leave. I have investigated using the Outlook.HOL file and asking everyone to import the custom holidays that we add to that file, but that involves a lot of overhead as well. Is there a way to set this up within Exchange to automatically populate certain events on peoples calendars? Thank you. -- Jason Gay, MCSE, CCNA Tec...

2005 Calendar Week Numbers
The week numbers in Outlook for 2005 are incorrect. Our European counterparts list the week of January 2 as Week 1, while Outlook shows that it is Week 2. This will cause a major problem for our communications. How will this be fixed? Thanks! Marilyn What do you have checked for "show first week" in Outlook Calendar options? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Maril...

Calendar in Public Folder
Hi We have been using a Calendar in the Public Folders with Microsoft Exchange. When one owner updates the calendar, a few days later the updates are gone if the other owner updates the calendar. What we are left with is an older version of the calendar. We have 3 reviewers and 2 owners. Therefore it appears the 2 owners are the culprits. Should I only have one owner? Also if a meeting request is sent out from the Public Calendar they are not tallied in the Public Calendar? Any thoughts as to why these things are happening? Regards Dominic ...

Forms-based OWA authentication and Windows 98 SE
With approximately 5000 users, our Exchange 2003 Outlook Web Access front-end seems to be doing a fine job servicing both Exchange 2000 and Exchange 2003 back-ends. Among those that complain, I see a pattern. They are all running Windows 98 SE, with a couple different levels of IE, but including 6.0. Here's what they experience .. the authentication form begins to paint on their screen, but just below the Client Premium/Basic radio buttons, there is a significant amount of whitespace .. so much so that they say they have to "scroll forever". Same below the Public/Private radio b...

Given clients access to other clients calendars via Exchange serve
Hi my nmame is sylvester I would like to find out if there is any other way that I can give access to users calendars .I currently do it by opening the users mail box on my machien via my own client,then right on the calendar properties and assign access.But when I have a user that would require 20 calendars it becomes a admin nightmare. Any ideas how I can go from the Exchange server itself and do this on the account in AD. Thank Well first off Sylvester (not the cat I hope), you should not be granting users rights to other users mailbox. You should allow the users themselves to ...

OWA Ex2003 or 5.5
I have one 5.5 and one 2003 Exchange server. I am in the process of moving all my users to the 2003 server, but would like the users that i move to have access to OWA on the 2003 server instead of the 5.5 server. (the interface is nicer) Right now, if someone who has a mailbox on my 5.5 server points to OWA on my 2003 server, they cant see their mailbox. What is wierd is that the opposite is not the same. If someone who has a mailbox on the 2003 server points to OWA on my 5.5 server, they can get into their mailbox on the 2003 server. I will just add that OWA on the 2003 server w...

Adding Calendar to Favorite Folders
I want to add my Calendar to my Favorite Folder. Ok. rrg1965 wrote: > I want to add my Calendar to my Favorite Folder. ...

OWA does not display all emails
I have a user who was on vacation since May 9th. She is working through a vpn connection and noticed that her email stopped arriving and that her exchange connection was asking for a password. I walked her through changing the password, and now email is sending and receiving. However, when she logs onto OWA, she has emails prior to May 9th and some emails from me since the password change, but the weeks in between show nothing. When i open outlook, there is mail during that time period. How can I get OWA to sync so that owa and outlook have the same emails in it? Oh, BTW-they are...

Odd OWA Attachment Problem
We are using Cisco FAX to send fax messages to Exchange 2003 email recipients. The fax attachments are TIF images. Here is the strange thing. A co-worker and I can see the FAX attachments in OWA just fine but for everyine else, no attachment is present. The email size shows that an attachment is present but does not show up under attachements in OWA. If I forward an email that I received to a user that can't view these FAX attachments, then the other user can see it and open it. I checked Exchange level1 and 2 settings and allowable attachments and everything is fine. What is happening her...

Can't log into OWA
I'm running Exchange 2003 STD. I have setup OWA that worked up to recently. Now when I go to ...server/exchange it prompts me for username/password. After entering this info I get HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable I get this from the inside and out. Any help is appreciated On Sun, 8 May 2005 00:09:15 -0400, "Peretz Stern" <peretzstern@optonline.net> wrote: >I'm running Exchange 2003 STD. I have setup OWA that worked up to recently. >Now when I go to ...server/exchange it prompts me for username/password. >After entering this info I get > >H...