OWA 2003 Forms Based Auth Not loading, HTTP 500 Error

I had a exchange 2003 on win 2000 Server working fine, I just moved over the
mailboxes to a windows 2003.  Now I can't seem to get Forms to come up at
all.  I install a certificate created by the windows 2000 Server. I get all
the other screen but once it get's past the, accept certificate screen, I get
an internal error, Http 500

Regular login works fine without the certifcate and I believe with as well.
Any help on this?

Strange error in CRM view
We have three CRM 4.0 servers using the same database. On one of the servers on two occasions, the activity history view has started throwing exceptions. The current activities can be viewed without problem. I don't have the full detail of the exception to hand. However, it was of the "Server cannot process request" variety. If we issue an IISRESET, the problem goes away. Has anyone else seen this behaviour? Hi Richard; You might have run into some database locking/blocking issues. Activities in CRM are problematic, especially when you have a large number of Outlook ...

Excel Not Opening using OWA

POP3 conflict OL2000/2003
I have a problem affecting W2K users having roaming profiles and different versions of Outlook installed on different computers. I wonder if anyone has a solution to this other than the most obvious to just upgrade everyone to Office 2003 right away. Network is W2K Server with W2K Pro workstation. All users have roaming profiles. User's Desktop has Office 2003 Professional installed. Outlook 2003 is configured for both Exchange 2000 and POP3 accounts. User's Notebook still has Office 2000 Professional installed. Outlook on it was configured identically. Once the user&...

Outlook 2003 #129
I have recently installed office 2003. I'm having a problem with outlook. It runs fine, and I have no problems with it, but when I close it, the process still stays open in task manager. Also, because of that the outlook and office icons stay in my taskbar until I close it. Also, if I don't end the process in task manager, it takes a long time to load the next time I open it. I have winxp pro sp1, p4 2.4, 768Mg Ram,. Any ideas, thank you very much in advance for any help. ...

FORM EVENT PRODEDURE
I have a list box in a form; I would like to use a field in this list box as a criteria for a query. What I want it to do is that when I click on the field in list box, it would call up the query and use what I selected as the control? I tried to point to the query to the form to get the criteria using [forms]![formname]![fieldname] as the criteria in the query I want to run, but that didnt work. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance. P.S: If I need to write an Even Procedure, how do I do that? I know to do that for list boxes in the same form but not for list boxes in a different form. -- M...

How can I update a field in another table when using forms?
I have a form that user inputs a protocol number into. This form is called "Protocol_Index". When the user first inputs this protocol number, right after they have to to another form, which they easily do by pressing a button that takes them there. However when I have all the data in the tables for both "Couple_Index" and "Protocol_Index" this seems to work fine. What happens is when they are searching for a record based on a protocol number in the "Protocol_Index" form they simply press a button to take them to the "Couple_Index" fo...

OWA 2003 An Unknown Error Happened

English Translation to Spanish ver 2003
Hello, While working in a Calendar, I am trying to convert my English to Spanish. I have add the spanish to the list via the Microsoft Tools and selected spanish and added it. I rebooted the computer and tested it again and it is not converting the texts from english to spanish. -- Thanks, Katie Are you certain you are selecting the correct Spanish version when you are in Publisher? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Jessica@aol.com" <Jessicaaolcom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

Problems with OWA after Installing SP1

Word 2007 application error--doc locked
Hi, I can no longer work in Word 2007. I get an error msg that reads something like 'modification is not allowed..." I have read all the comments, and have determined that I probably have not yet activated the software. I did buy a MS Ofc Suite when I purchased a (supposedly) new laptop, and therefore do have a product key #. However, I cannot activate the software because the buttons in it are all locked. I attempted to open other programs, such as Excel, but it's locked also. I should add that my computer crashed (the ostensibly brand new one) last Dec and I...

Excell 2003 'Research' bug
When one clicks the 'Research' icon on the Standard toolbar, then does a 'Search for' with the default 'All Reference Books' list item, Excel crashes. Selecting any individual item on the list works except for either of the 'Thesaurus: Spanish()' options. Not a big deal, but it's irritating to have to change the default 'All Research Sites' to avoid the crash. Is there a way to eliminate these list options, or other fix available? Thanks Fred -Irvine, California Fred Which causes the crash? First you state "All Reference Books&q...

re: slow OWA

Office 2003
Since a few days ago, I have started to receive the warning shown below every time I start Outlook. I have no idea where this comes from or how to resolve it Help Thanks "This file contains macros with an expired or revoked signature. Since you are running under high security level thse macros will be disabled" I found the answer. It is the macro security setting in MS Office. What I don't know is how it got changed from medium to high "Jim McColl" <jamccoll@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:B749422D-D6DE-4938-AAB4-5FABE8A3C61E@microsoft.com... &g...

Cannot start Outlook 2003 #2
Error messeage: Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Unable to open the Outlook Window. The set of folders could not be opened. ...

Issue writing IF OR Error Formula Types
Having trouble putting a formala together. I have the following formula which works: Senario : $d$d = either weight or unit or unknown (of an ingredient) e8= is a quantity number ( either in grams or units, o an ingredient. eg 100 or 1) Raw data is in nutrition!$b$6:$g$70 The following formula works so far: f8 ( which is the no. o calories)=if($d$d="weight",e8/100,e8)*vlookup(c8,nutrition!$b$6:$g$70,3,false) But I also want to add to it that If e8(quantity)=0 or blank or invalid then "qty?" should appear in th f8 cell And not sure what to do to avoid an error in f8...

Paper Data Entry Form
Hello, I have a form with many fields. Some of the fields are combo boxes based on value lists where the value list could have up to 5 different choices. Field Example: Incision Dimension (Value List: 2.0, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4) I need a paper copy of the form that users can fill out. Is there an easy way to do this such that the fields which are combo boxes will be presented with all the value list choices (i.e., Incision Dimension (2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4) so the user is aware of all the choices and perhaps circles the relevant one? I know I could print the form but it would not capture the value o...

OWA URL and OWA authentication

How can I connect a SharePoint 2007 library to Outlook 2003?
How can I connect a SharePoint 2007 shared documents library to Outlook 2003? ...

Error 425
hi there. my printer couldn't not print and prompt this error msg box out. "Invalid Operation 425 : The printer cannot be accessed. It maybe locked by another application." what does this error 425 means?? pls help asap. thanks "Kworx" <hk_lim@kworx.com.my> ha scritto nel messaggio news:5CC54B26-6552-43B4-81C6-3BCF253C7FF5@microsoft.com... > hi there. my printer couldn't not print and prompt this error msg box out. > > "Invalid Operation 425 : The printer cannot be accessed. It maybe locked > by > another application." > >...

Outlook errors after recent patches
I am having the Outlook has encountered errors on many of my SFO users. I have contacted MS and was given hotfix 931270. I applied to my CRM Server as instructed, but this client side patch will not install on any of my systems? It comes back telling me that I do not have permissions to update Windows (if run by domain user w/ local admins) or if I run as a domain admin it comes back telling me the installed version is different than the version the update is trying to apply? CRM 3.0.5300.0 Will the Vista compatible SFO resolve this problem? Also i am not running Rollup1 on the serv...

Slooowwww loading
Hello, All! For some reason pub 2k3, which I just installed fresh, loads very very slowly. I open it and get and hourglass for about 15 seconds. This is on an athlon64 with raid0 drives so something is amiss. I was much faster previously. Any ideas? Thanks, Colonel Blip. E-mail: colonelblip.no.spam.please@bigfoot.com How current is your video driver? Slide the acceleration down on your adapter, control panel, display folder, settings tab, advanced button, troubleshoot tab. If this helps go to the manufacturer's website of your adapter and look around for an updated driver. -- ...

Excel 2003 #2
Does the new version of excel contain more than 65,536 lines withing a workbook? If not, is there a way to create additional lines, over and above the 65,536? Excel is used in a very specific program that we have, and adding workbooks is NOT an option. We do multiple searches (of columns) and need text in one workbook. If you have an answer, please e-mail me directly at the above address. Thanks for your assistance. Also 65,536 Leigh in 2003 But you can search in more sheets also Is this not a option? -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl &...