Outlook2000 unable to view/create items in Journal

I'm having problems creating/viewing items in the Journal (Outlook
2000) I will appreciate your help. Thanks
0
vabarahon (2)

Is your outlook client connected to an exchange mail box
or just a stand alone install and a PST file?

What happens when you try to create an item?

Do you get any errors pop up or in the event logs? (check
the sever event logs too)

0
jdixon (10)

Pocket Outlook Display 9 items, 1 unread but all are read
I'm running Windows Mobile 6.1. Outlook connects to a mailbox using IMAP4. Outlook is showing 1 Unread mail item in my Inbox but actually no items are unread. Outlook displays 9 items, 1 unread. All 9 items are read. ...

MRP Regeneration
Trx >> Manufacturing >> MRP >> Regeneration I am trying to understand the following error, rcvd when reconciling a single item in MRP: Unhandled script exception: Object has no reference. EXCEPTION_CLASS_SCRIPT_BAD_PARAM SCRIPT_CMD_DEREF_TABLE The only suggestion I found in the knowledge base (doc ID 25918) does not seem to apply to our issue. This suggests field RCRDTYPE may have the wrong value in table IV00102 - the appropriate value is set in our case. I rcvd this error when investigating why an item was not showing requirements correctly in MRP. I continue to rc...

view excel vba code for built in functions
Anyone know how to view the code for the fuction Trim() or Trim$()? Specifically in Excel. It's not removing the &nbsp from html pages I copy forom, soI had to write my own code as a work around. So, I want to see the existing Trim() & Trim$() code to see if it is including the &nbsp in it's search for whitespace. ...

RE: printerror: "unable to load client print control" 4.0 report
im getting this error operating with SQL Estandar Edition 2008 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 Sp2 anyone now how to solve this? Hi Erika, Please check following article for the same.. http://edwardsdnadynamicscrm.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!D5F22FDCDD6519D5!466.entry -- Regards, Mayank Pujara "Erika Ontiveros" wrote: > im getting this error operating with SQL Estandar Edition 2008 SP1 and > Windows Server 2008 Sp2 > > anyone now how to solve this? ...

Unable to get word files to work with windows computers
Hello, I have a quick question. I have word for my mac and I need to share word files with people who have word on windows computers. Is this possible? When I send them the file, they cannot open it. If it is possible to share, am I doing something wrong? Make sure the file has the .doc extension. There's no difference in the Word file format (since Word 97), so it's most likely a question of how the attachment is encoded by the email program. My Mac email program, Entourage, has this to say in Help: About attachment encodings When you choose an encoding format, it is helpful to u...

Error: Unable to open the Outlook window. The set of folders could not be open
Just reloaded my system after a crash. I loaded MS office Outlook 2003. Generates the following err: Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Unable to open the Outlook window. The set of folders could not be opened. I have attempted to repair, uninstalled and reinstalled, fixed registry, reinstalled the office apps. I check out all the settings and they appear to be correct. Can someone please help direct me as what to do. Cant open an online problem cause I can not get into outlook to get the product id. Bob ...

Problem Viewing Pictures In Cells
Hi, I have a bit of query I hope someone can help with. I have a spreadsheet that I update on a regular basis which uses pictures, flags of countries to be precise in, cells. For some reason, when I opened the spreadsheet to update this today, the data was there, but the pictures were not visible. It appears that the pictures are still there as if I click on a cell, I can see the outline of this. I am using Office 2003 and did a repair to this and when I opened the spreadsheet,the images appeared. I then went to update the spreadsheet again later, and initially the pictures were th...

Unable to start processing services?
I have just installed Outlook (from Office XP Pro) and have set up my personal folders. My eMail accounts are established in the Control Panel Mail applet, and work fine with Outlook Express. Outlook gives me an "Unable to start Processing Services" dialogue box. How do I fix this? TIA What are you trying to do when you get this error? Are your accounts installed in Outlook? Have you used the Test Account Settings feature? What error message(s) do you get? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (inser...

How do i change "File", "Edit", "View", and "Help" menu text?
Hi. I'm trying to change the text in the menu. My menu goes File, Edit, View, Options, Help (i added options). Here's how i change my Options... pMain->GetMenu()->ModifyMenu(3, MF_BYPOSITION, ID_OPTIONS, _T("XXXX")); pMain->DrawMenuBar(); But.... how do i change the other 4? Because there's not ID_EDIT etc. In the resource editor, they're unlabelled :( Also, how do I change the sub-menus for each item? Are you asking how to change them programmatically at runtime, or how to change their names using the resource editor prior to compiling? "hami...

Can't view archived folders
I use OL 03 on Win XP and have archived 2 folders and cannot view them now. I know where they are on my system. Can somebody help me view them? Thanks. More information: I canNOT see "Archived Folders" in my Folders List view. "Bob S" <drbobsing@nospam.com> wrote in message news:eUZlKE7uEHA.2684@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... >I use OL 03 on Win XP and have archived 2 folders and cannot view them now. >I know where they are on my system. Can somebody help me view them? > > Thanks. > > Did you add them to the folder list using File, Open, out...

Items stuck in outbox
I tried to email a 6MB file. The item is currently in my outbox. It won't send and I can't delete it. When i try to delete, I get the Microsoft Outlook message "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If problem persists, restart Outlook." I have restarted Outlook and rebotted my machine with no luck. Any ideas? I don't know if this will help or not. I can log into my email on the internet instead of using Outlook. It is a method I use when I am at another PC. When I do that, it shows me my folders and allows me to delete files. I did t...

REPORTS.DIC : Unable to open file
I am in the process of upgrading from GP8 to GP10. I am using KB878449 as we are migrating to a new server. Everything has gone fine, but I am now trying to upgrade our REPORTS.DIC file. I have copied the GP8 version of REPORTS.DIC to a shared location on the new server. I updated DYNAMICS.SET to point to this shared location. Read-only is not set on REPORTS.DIC, and permissions to the folder/file are correct. But when I try to upgrade the report, it says "REPORTS.DIC : Unable to open file". I've posted the log file below. Any suggestions on what's causing this? Here...

Unable to excecute formula
I tried to use functions and had an instant when I type in : =if(or(A3=A2,A3=A4),1,0) Excel instead of executing the function and does the comparison, displays the exact words as above. How can I get Excel to perform the function as I had wanted? Hi check tools / options / view tab and ensure that formulas is unticked it might also be that the cell is formatted to text, choose a blank unused cell somewhere and copy it, then click on your cell, choose edit / paste special - ADD. You might then still need to click on the cell press the F2 key and then press enter for it to behave. Che...

Creating and Printing a booklet from Publisher 2003
I hope someone will be able to help me soon. I am in the process of creating a booklet 8 1/2 by 11 and am having a little problem with printing. I cannot find a template like the one in publisher 2000 under the 2003 version. The booklet will be sent out for printing and the company that I use only has the 2000 version of publisher. She is unable open the document even when I save it as a lower version and is therefore unable to print it. How can I rectify this problem? Thanks Myrttle <Myrttle@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I hope someone wil...

Unable to review downloaded transaction after expiration
I was putting off upgrading Money 2004 and put it off too long such that my online banking "expired" and so I was forced to upgrade to 2008. However, before it expired, it appears to have "downloaded" transactions. In Money 2004, when I open it, it tells me that I have items to review but I can't review them. The exact same thing is happening with Money Plus that I just purchased; it tells me I have transactions to review but nothing shows up to review/accept. I tried repairing the money database file but that didn't work. Short of deleting the online s...

help, cannot view old messeages while online
I have a laptop user who has OL 2000 and she is using an OST file to synchronize her email with exchange. When the computer is dialed in or on the network, she can only view her new emails and not the old. I have configured her profile on my machine and I'm using the same OST file and it still does the same thing. Does anyone know what the problem is? Thanks, Ben ...

Unable to delete message in Outbox
There is an old email message in my outbox that I sent back in June 2003 but also stayed in my outbox. It is impossible to remove, send it, or move it to another folder. If I try any of the previously mentioned I get the error message : "Messaging Interface has returned an unknown error, if problem persists restart Outlook." I searched the MS knowledge base and the article states that this is a problem with Outlook 2002 and Windows XP. The problem is I am running Windows 2000 NOT XP. Has anyone heard of this problem before? Create a new .pst file and make it the defaul...

attempt to fix corrupt reg unable to copy
Hi, I am geting the boot up error missing or corrupt config system. I am attempting to follow the instructions to restore a corrupt registry. When I try to copy files to the tmp folder, I get the error unable to copy. thansk, John Did you look in \Windows\repair for config.nt? Copy it to \Windows \syetm32 and reboot. "traumajohn" <traumajohn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4E09A90E-0E41-43B9-A4EC-2735F6C07041@microsoft.com... > Hi, > I am geting the boot up error missing or corrupt config system. I am > attempting to follow the inst...

CRM 3.0 View Exports
In CRM 1.2, when we exported an Opportunity view to Excel, a custom field defined as an integer exported into Excel as a number. In CRM 3.0, the same field exports into Excel as text, requiring reformatting in Excel. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. ht...

an outlook2000 macro programming question.....
an outlook2000 macro programming question..... I created a user-defind field "price" in outlook2000 "task", I want to count the all item of "price" field, and I know Excel can do this perfect, but when I export outlook "task" to an Excel file, the "price" field can't be converted , Outlook2000 can't convert user-defined field, so I try to find another way to do this statistic work, anybody know if Outlook2000's macro programming can do this? ...

Unable to open calendar

Design View vs Form View
In Access 2007, I have a graph in Design View which shows differently in Form View. In other words, the information that is plotted in the graph shows differently in the two views. Why is this? Thank you, Bill Bill, Your probably saying the design data displays an earlier design results, but the form view graph data is correct. The graphs have acted that way for the past Access versions as well. I think the Graphing in Access is borrowed from Excel, and does not update in design view as it should. One way around that, is to run the query behind the graph in des...

Cannot view cells that contain 3 or more digit numbers
Every time I try to copy and paste data that contains 3-digit numbers o more, I cannot view the numbers on the spreadsheet. However, If I try to type in 3-digit numbers and one letter in tha cell, I can view it. How do I eliminate this feature, so that I can view numbers-only dat in cells -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi what do you mean with 'cannot view'. How are these pasted numbers displayed (please give an example) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Jon Purgason >" <<Jon.Purgason.14dzf0@excelforum-nospam.com> schrieb im ...

Compatability and availability of skins for Outlook2000
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could tell me how or where to go to get skins for Outlook 2000. I don't know about anyone else but I am tired of that drab brown inbox... If you have Outlook 2000, you know what I mean. Please reply to ascahithien(removethis)@msn.com Thanks, Sharon ...