Outlook Web Access #34

currently running Exchange Server 2003 with SP2, just wonder whether using a
Nokia E61 can access the
Outlook web access?

Thanks

0
music1 (3)

Music Lover wrote:
> currently running Exchange Server 2003 with SP2, just wonder whether using a
> Nokia E61 can access the
> Outlook web access?
>
> Thanks

Use activesync/direct push for this, it will sync the mailbox to the
cell phone software is built in.
0
chad845 (4)

Manager view/access
Consider a situation where a manager creates an activity(or account) and assigns it to his sub-ordinates, will the manager still be able to view the activity(or account) record after change of ownership? Yes, Provided that your security is setup correctly. The manager is typically assigned to a higher business unit, and through security you can allow him to see the records for all the business units below his business unit - regardless of who the record owner is. "Niths" wrote: > Consider a situation where a manager creates an activity(or account) and > assigns it ...

Outlook and Loutus Notes
We are using Lotus Notes R5 at work and I would like this to "automatically" update my Outlook 2002 software. Can I do this and if so how? Thanks for any help Steve Clark <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > We are using Lotus Notes R5 at work and I would like this > to "automatically" update my Outlook 2002 software. Can you be more explicit in what you mean by this? It sounds like you're saying you want Notes to automatically install Outlook updates. -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS 1B3 Grand Rapids, MI 49512-19...

outlook 2000 meeting request to outlook 2003
Hi, I have a terminal server running W2K and office 2000, what I want to do is for persons who remote into the terminal server to be able to use Outlook 2000 to create meeting requests and send to persons who might be running Outlook 2003 without having to upgrade to Outlook 2003. Can this work without the upgrade? I had tried to do this but it doesn't seem to work, does anyone know a solution other than to upgrade? Thanks Sorry, I forgot to add that I want the persons using Outlook 2003 to be able to add the meeting requests from Outlook 2000. "How" <how_kong@shaw...

outlook xp AND outlook 2003
I've upgraded to Office 2003, but I still see 483 MB of Outlook XP in the Add/Remove programs list. There is no such thing as Outlook XP. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, rrose selavy asked: | I've upgraded to Office 2003, but I still see 483 MB of Outlook XP in | the Add/Remove programs list. OK...how about OUTLOOK that comes as part of OFFICE XP...aka OFFICE 2002? Without any furious head scrat...

Outlook #182
when I creates a Calendar entry it also creates a task. My task entries are up to 20. How can I resolve this issue? ...

alternate access mapping
Hi - We created a SP virtual server (replicate) that we will be using as a test server. One problem that I'm having is that we renamed the server - we added alternate access mappings to the test servername (on the test server) - (this is using the Central Administration tool) but I can't seem to change the test server to the default?? I'm finding where to do it, it just is not doing anything when I switch it???? The test server is currently listed as EXTRANET and the production server is still at DEFAULT. I need the test server to be the DEFAULT, and could actual...

Outlook to Outlook Express
Any way to bring addresses from Outlook Express into Outlook? Copy and Paste doesnt seem to work. Are they compatable? >-----Original Message----- >Any way to bring addresses from Outlook Express into >Outlook? Copy and Paste doesnt seem to work. Are they >compatable? >. >Try the import wizard. Click File, then Import, then Import Mail & Addresses ...

Outlook send format
When replying on a E-mail the format of the e-mail changes. In stead of answering the E-mail in RTF the mail is answered in normal text. Is there a setting where it is posible to mark that the mails should be foced to send the mail in RTF? It functions when creating a new mail, it is only when replying on a mail. When replying or forwarding, Outlook will always try to use the format that the original message was in. For example, if the original message is in Plain Text, Outlook will try to reply in Plain Text. You can force Outlook to always send to a certain contact in Rich Text mo...

Integration with Outlook
We are in the process of purchasing Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Since the product syncs with Outlook, does this mean that I can have all my contacts in Outlook automatically added to CRM? If not, is there a way I can select contacts to be added? In CRM v3.0, you can promote Outlook contacts to CRM. Unfortunately, you cannot do multiple contacts at one time, and must do them individually. This is a suggestion we are considering for a future release. -- Jason -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Larry S." <LarryS@discu...

Outlook 2007 Beta -- IE Script Error
Every time I try to open outlook 2007 beta I get an IE script error with the following information: Line: 298 char: 1 Error: Library not registered Code: 0 URL: outlook:today Do you want to continue running scripts on this page? Pop saying operation failed because of a registry or installantion problem. answering yes or no provides the same out come I'm getting this same type of problem when I attempt to change "Outlook Today". "coqui" wrote: > Every time I try to open outlook 2007 beta I get an IE script error with the > following information: &...

how to resetC:\users\Ron|Appdata\local\microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.
This message always apears after I try to start Outlook 2007 . Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the outlook window. The set of folders cannot be opened. The file C:\users\Ron|Appdata\local\microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.pst is not a personal folders file. It worked now the bugger has gone on holiday. Please help I can' access any of my stored e-mails ...

outlook 2003 #212
After working with outlook2003 (upgrade to office 2003 from xp), trying to close it, the main window closed but in the task manager outlook.exe is still working. Can not open outlook again unless end task first. ...

Outlook Express #242
In the last two weeks, most of the people I have sent email to have not received them. I am using Hotmail via Outlook Express. milton <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > In the last two weeks, most of the people I have sent > email to have not received them. I am using Hotmail via > Outlook Express. Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

dial phone from outlook
Hello, I wish to dial my phone through Outlook. I am able to dial, but once the phone starts ringing, I can not hear it on my pc. If I pick up the other phone extension, I can hear the call and it works, but I want to talk and listen to the call through my pc. Anybody have any ideas? Not sure what else you expected, but that's the expected behavior. It has nothing to do with Outlook. Outlook just invokes the Windows dialer. All the Windows dialer does is dial phone numbers. It knows nothing about voice modems. Apparently you are looking for a product that supports voice modems. If yo...

Web Query Question
I'm updating sports scores in excel 2002, The first set of Columns Are the Team Names and the Final Score of the Game (These 2 columns update after each game). My other 2 columns are used for notes and other information. When ever I refresh the data, the first 2 sets of columns update, however the notes for the game stays in the same place. How do I get my other 2 columns to move down the page with the old scores. Please help, because this is driving me crazy! If I need to explain further Please dont hesitate to ask!! Thank you, Matt Thu, 20 Dec 2007 13:22:00 -0800 from So...

ESM and outlook
Can this reallt be true? --------------- Microsoft says emphatically over and over that you cannot install Outlook and any part of Exchange, even just ESM, on the same machine, without "breaking Outlook or Exchange". --------------- I want to be able to use Exchange System Manager on a machine which have outlook installed. I mean then goes the whole idea of administering almost everything from you client machine. Regards Michael I have Outlook 2003 plus exchange 2000 system manager working on windows 2000 pro SP4 with no problems. Simon "Michael" <michael@evande...

clean uninstall for Outlook
I have downloaded 2 utility tools from Microsoft's website to uninstall Outlook cleanly but after uninstalling all of office, it brings back the old Outlook profile and settings. Does anyone have a good tool to get it to setup Outlook all over again? >-----Original Message----- >I have downloaded 2 utility tools from Microsoft's website >to uninstall Outlook cleanly but after uninstalling all >of office, it brings back the old Outlook profile and >settings. Does anyone have a good tool to get it to setup >Outlook all over again? >. > Go into the ...

Problems with web access
Does the web access for CRM have to be installed on the default website? I created a new site in IIS as a subdomain (CRM.companyname.com) and during installation of CRM 1.2 told it to use that as it website. Everything seems to be installed correctly but I can't bring up the site. When I try to add users in user manager it gives me the same error joe mentioned in his post about not being able to access the website. Unfortunately I only have 1 physical server so CRM is sharing space with Exchange, OWA, and my company website. It seems awkward to try and run all of it in the defa...

Outlook 2007
It seems that a mail thread where leaving the original (and corresponding replies) embedded in the message eventually gets delivered back to my Outlook 2007 pop3 account truncated. A majority of the original message and earlier replies seems to get removed after the third iteration. I have scrubbed my settings and have tested this to one webmail based account and can't determine where this is occurring. I have read on different (non ms) forums that this has been an Outlook problem for years. I am looking for official word from Microsoft pertaining to this "feature.&q...

Outlook & Outlook Express #3
My outlook express 6 works good, but when I try to pring my messages, I get an error message saying, "An error has occurred in the script on this page." Line: 2021 Char: 1 Error: Unspecified error Code: 0 URL: res://ieframe.dll/previes.dlg ================================== Can anyone help me with this problem? > My outlook express 6 works good, but when I try to pring my messages, > I get > an error message saying, "An error has occurred in the script on this > page." > Line: 2021 > Char: 1 > Error: Unspecified error > Code: 0 > URL: re...

Outlook email
I am trying tohelp a friend. He has XP and is using Outlook for email He has muliple accounts set up He is able to send out email on acounts 1 ,2, 3, 4, not 5 All mail setting are set to the correct POP and SMTP settings. He is able to telnet to the SMTP server for that account. I have addded a new profile - that one can't send out email I have removed the Office and reinstalled - still nothing Any ideas would be appreciated thanks Vasia ...

Control ID for Outlook Purge Outlook 2007
I am try to create a policy using administrative temples. The software is Outlook 2007 connected to Exchange 2003. I retain emails that have been removed from the deleted items folder for 90 days. I want to prevent users from purging those emails. In outlook 2003, everyone knew the Control ID to create a custom disable group policy. For some reason, nobody seems to know the control ID. Setti=ng it to the control id that worked with Outlook 2003 does not seem to work. Does anyone know the control ID? Is it in the list? http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...

swapping from Outlook to Outlook Express
Hi, I used before Outlook as I worked in a LAN. Now, I have not access to the Exchange Server and therefor I use Outlook Explorer 6. I tried to configure Hotmail to the existing Outlook but I did not succeed. If I could I would use Outlook because it has more features e.g. synchronize tasks, calendar. I get the following Error when I start Outlook: "Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the messaging request. Please run Microsoft Oulook and set it as the defaul mail client". Question: is it possible to configure Outlook for use of Hotm...

Outlook Survey Feature
I understand that OUTLOOK has a feature that will allow me to send an electronic survey to my staff in the field. After they have responded, their votes can be tabulated. The survey is supposedly done via a "voting" feature. Does anyone know how that works? Thanks! See if the information on the following page helps: http://www.slipstick.com/dev/sendform.htm -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:0b0a01c39cad$ac4c4260$a601280a@...

Script for uninstalling an Outlook add-in administratively (.exe)
I have this script that I am trying to automate, but the Send Keys are not working: Option Explicit Dim strComputer, strMSI, MSIapp, App, AppToRemove, objShell strComputer = "." set objShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell") '======================================== AppToRemove = "Cisco MeetingPlace for Outlook" ' strMSI = UninstallString(AppToRemove) If strMSI<>"" Then wscript.echo strMSI objShell.Run strMSI End If function UninstallString(strProductName) dim strComputer, oReg, strKeyPath, arrSubKeys, subkey, x ...