Outlook, NT Exchange 4.5, VPN, Domain..... Can't make it all work. PLZ help, will reward.

Really stuck with the Outlook�

Situation: NT SBS 4.5 server. 6 machines connected to it on a domain.
All suck internet through a LAN broadband router.

Server used to be configured on a modem dial-up and emails worked
fine. Now with this new ADSL setup (new provider) emails get stuck on
despatch. Finding the SMTP server configuration has been a task I
didn't manage. Can anyone help? I can only find the SMTP settings for
the administrator on the server but that is of no use� I found a
setting where all mail is forwarded to an internet based server but no
place for a password or login.

Then this outlook calendar� 4 PCs are configured to share the Calendar
and contacts function and 1 running outlook 2000 supposedly connects
to the exchange but will not share anything (no firewalls that block
it).

Finally the biggest insult� 1 PC is a laptop with VPN. It can connect
to the LAN (via Vigor 2600 broadband router) and will happily ping
internal PCs on their IPs but I cannot make it log onto the domain and
also the same problem with the outlook (but 2002 this time).

This is really driving me mad. If anyone can help I am prepared to pay
20 GBP for it via PayPal, NOCHEX, FastPay or directly into the bank.

Thanks

0
fgnight (1)

Outlook with Outlook Express ?

Print Preview, Office Mac X, Zoom not working
The Zoom function in print preview is greyed out. I need to enlarge the document, as it is unreadable otherwise. The following MSKB article refers to Excel 98, but perhaps the same solution will work in your version: XL98: Zoom Button Is Unavailable in Print Preview http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=186869 Nick Shestople wrote: > The Zoom function in print preview is greyed out. I need to enlarge the > document, as it is unreadable otherwise. -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

Requery ONLY works in timer 0.5 sec later !!!
Requery ONLY works in timer 0.5 sec later !!! Hello everyone and thank you for your time, I have a simple form with a subform with a CANCEL button on it. The problem is that if I don't use the DoCmd.Requery command, the form advances to the next record even though the previous one was still empty. If I put the DoCmd.Requery on the bottom or the top of the Cancel code it dose not work, the ONLY way I have my form working properly at the moment is like so.... Private Sub Cancel_Click() Me.TimerInterval = 500 DoCmd.SetWarnings False DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdDeleteRecord ...

Questing about exchange 2000 server
My company recently had it's T1 internet connection cut so therefore, our exchange 2000 server couldn't receive email. We spoke to another company, X, that agreed to let us dial in, using an ISDN line, to their system to grab a static ip. They've called up our registrar, Network Solutions ,and added two of their own nameservers. They've also assigned 10 mail.x.com as the mx record. So now, all our mails goes to their linux email server, where spam and virus filtering takes place, then gets forwarded to our exchange 2000 server. We are now getting a T1 line from verizon wit...

More combo box help
I have posted here before with the same inquiry. However, none of the suggestions seem to be working for me. I am sure it is because of how I stated my request. Pleas indulge me as I try to state it again. I have a table that is updated via a form based on the table. I have a combo box on the form with the following columns: SupplierName, SupplierNumber with matching column in the table. I am able to select the supplier name and have the supplier number auto populate in the supplier # field on the form. The problem I am experiencing is that only the supplier number is saved in the tabl...

shapes and croping HELP!!
For those of you who work Publisher as second nature this is going to sound silly and trivial... I have a gif that I want to look as though it is in an oval frame, without any borders or anything fancy... So far I have inserted the picture into the page, used the oval tool, selected the desired size and shape and that is it!!!, how do I extract (or crop)the shape, removing the outside of the picture leaveing me with a nice compleate oval picture? Please help, Jo I forgot to say I am working in Publisher 2000 >-----Original Message----- >For those of you who work Publisher...

Configuring free/busy calendar in Exchange 2003
Does anyone know how to configure the free/busy in Exchange 2003 to publish more than 2 months of calendar free/busy information on the server? I can do it on the client Outlook but I want to change the default from 2 months to 6 months for all users. Free/busy information is used by people sending meeting requests to determine when you are available for meeting. Thanks. --John ...

Outlook Contacts 05-25-07

Outlook freezes up

Outlook & Entourage

Opening Outlook

gridlines in outlook?

Exchange 5.5- need to increase maximum size for received mail
I need to change either the default maximum received email size for all mailboxes or for one user, but would like to know how to do both. Someone is trying to send a large email and it keeps getting bounced. To increase the limit the user can receive open the users mailbox in Exchange Admin, click the Limits tab and increase the Incoming limit. Please note that by default it is set to "No Limit". I am not sure how to change it for everyone. "Jeremy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1f79d01c457cb$487a2ac0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I nee...

SQL Server Error when going offline MS CRM 4.0
Hi We have quite a few problems with the MS CRM 4.0 Offline Client. When our customer tries to go offline he gets always an SQL Server Error. When we execute the diag tool it shows us that something is wrong with the sync. After executing the repair it works fine and we can go offline without any troubles. The strange thing is, that it does not work on the next day. Then we get the same error again. The only solution is to execute the repair.... We are working for quite a long time together with ms support, but unfortunately they couldn't help us so far. We also have installed several ...

can't create rules in outlook

select name box freezes Outlook

outlook 2002

Making Description filed in Closing Dialogs Business Required
Looking to see if there's a way of making the Description field in the Case Resolution closing dialog box mandatory. The attribute under the Case Resolution entity can't be ...

outlook and links in emails

Outlook XP and attachments