Outlook NDR 5.1.0 - Categorizer problem with mail restriction

I have a newly migration exchange 2003 sp2 on windows 2003 r2 DC - it's a GC
and has Symantec Mail Security for MS Exchange and GFI Antispam.  Have
another windows 2003 r2 server that is also a GC.  When I send emails to a
group of 16 or  more users (eg. a mailing list of most of our staff of 40)
AND some of the users have a inbound delivery restriction to receive mail
from a specific query distribution group I get an undeliverable with a 5.1.0
- Event ID 3009, MSExchangeTransport, Cause: This is categorizer failure
caused by a bad address.  Solution: Either the recipient address is
incorrectly formated or the categorizer was not able to properly resolve the
recipient.  Checking the recipient address and re-sending the message is the
first step to resolving this error.

I've tried recreating this list (as a global security group, a global
distribution group, a universal distribution group, a domain local
distribution group).  When I add just about 16 or more accounts to this group
it causes an undeliverable.  Other mails seem to be ok.  DCDIAG, NETDIAG,
REPADMIN seems to indicate server is ok too.    Without the inbound delivery
restriction things work.  Also I EBPA said I should cleanup an unneeded
gatewayProxy for an unused Notes connection (which I did and am waiting for a
rebuild of the address lists to occur).

Problem seems to have started after another box with previous Exchange 2000
server was uninstalled, but before DNS was cleaned up and AD removed from the
windows 2000 server box itself.  Mailing lists were working before Exchange
2000 server was uninstalled.

Message tracking - when ok.
SMTP Store Driver: Message submitted from Store
SMTP: Message Submitted to Advanced Queuing
SMTP: Started Message Submission to Advance Queue
SMTP: Message Submitted to Categorizer
SMTP: Message Categorized and Queued for Routing
SMTP: Message Queued for Local Delivery
SMTP: Message Delivered Locally to x@domain.com
SMTP Store Driver: Message Delivered Locally to Store to x@domain.com

SMTP Store Driver: Message submitted from Store
SMTP: Message Submitted to Advanced Queuing
SMTP: Started Message Submission to Advance Queue
SMTP: Message Submitted to Categorizer
SMTP: Advanced Queue Failed to Deliver Message
SMTP: Non-Delivered Report (NDR) Generated.

Turned up level 7 logging on categorizer and msexchangetransport and get:

Event Type: Warning
Event Source: MSExchangeTransport
Event Category: Categorizer
Event ID: 6010
Date:  12/26/2006
Time:  2:06:40 AM
User:  N/A
Computer: SERVER
Categorizer received error 0x00000051 from
WLDAP32!ldap_search_extW(GetPLDAP(), "", 2, "(CN=Local\20Mail)",
rgszAttributes, ...), PLDAP = 0x0aa18d18 for server server.domain.com
Data:
0000: 51 00 00 00               Q...

Event Type: Warning
Event Source: MSExchangeTransport
Event Category: Categorizer
Event ID: 6006
Date:  12/26/2006
Time:  2:06:40 AM
User:  N/A
Computer: SERVER
Categorizer is temporarily unable to process a message.  The function
'CCfgConnection::AsyncSearch' called 'CBatchLdapConnection::AsyncSearch'
which returned error code '0xc004051f' (). (
f:\tisp2\transmt\src\phatq\cat\ldapstor\cnfgmgr.cpp@2353 )
Data:
0000: 1f 05 04 c0               ...À

Date:  12/26/2006
Time:  2:06:40 AM
User:  N/A
Computer: SERVER
Categorizer is temporarily unable to process a message.  The function
'CLdapConnection::AsyncSearch' called 'AsyncSearch' which returned error code
'0xc004051f' (). ( f:\tisp2\transmt\src\phatq\cat\ldapstor\ldapconn.cpp@3224 )
Data:

Date:  12/26/2006
Time:  2:06:40 AM
User:  N/A
Computer: SERVER
Categorizer is temporarily unable to process a message.  The function
'CSearchRequestBlock::HrSendQueryDefault' called
'pBlock->m_pConn->AsyncSearch' which returned error code '0xc004051f' (). (
f:\tisp2\transmt\src\phatq\cat\ldapstor\asyncctx.cpp@725 )
Data:

Date:  12/26/2006
Time:  2:06:40 AM
User:  N/A
Computer: SERVER
Categorizer is temporarily unable to process a message.  The function
'CICategorizerAsyncContextIMP::CompleteQuery' called '--async--' which
returned error code '0xc004051f' (). (
f:\tisp2\transmt\src\phatq\cat\ldapstor\icatasync.cpp@172 )
Data:
0000: 1f 05 04 c0               ...À

Event Type: Information
Event Source: MSExchangeTransport
Event Category: Categorizer
Event ID: 6018
Date:  12/26/2006
Time:  2:06:40 AM
User:  N/A
Computer: SERVER
A categorization is failing over to a new connection.  The old connection
was to DS host "server.domain.com".  The new connection is to DS host
"server.domain.com".  The retry count is 1.

It does this about several times (5-8?) then:

Date:  12/26/2006
Time:  2:06:48 AM
User:  N/A
Computer: SERVER
Categorizer received error 0x0000000c from WLDAP32!ldap_result2error, PLDAP
= 0x00d097f0, msgid = 1131826 for server server.domain.com
Data:
0000: 0c 00 00 00               ....

Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeTransport
Event Category: Categorizer
Event ID: 6009
Date:  12/26/2006
Time:  2:06:48 AM
User:  N/A
Computer: SERVER
Categorizer encountered a hard error while processing a message.  While
processing user 'SMTP:LocalMail@domain.com', the function
'CEmailIDLdapStore::AsyncDynamicDlCompleton' called '--async--' which
returned error code '0x8007000c' (The access code is invalid.
). ( f:\tisp2\transmt\src\phatq\cat\ldapstor\ldapstor.cpp@1509 )
Data:
0000: 0c 00 00 00               ....

Event Type: Error
Date:  12/26/2006
Time:  2:06:48 AM
User:  N/A
Computer: SERVER
Categorizer encountered a hard error while processing a message.  While
processing user 'SMTP:LocalMail@domain.com', the function
'CCatExpandableRecip::DlExpansionCompletion' called 'async' which returned
error code '0x8007000c' (The access code is invalid.
). ( f:\tisp2\transmt\src\phatq\cat\src\ccatrecip.cpp@2781 )
Data:
0000: 0c 00 00 00               ....

Date:  12/26/2006
Time:  2:06:48 AM
User:  N/A
Computer: SERVER
Categorizer received error 0x00000052 from WLDAP32!ldap_search_abandon_page,
PLDAP = 0x00d097f0 for server
Data:
0000: 52 00 00 00               R...

Date:  12/26/2006
Time:  2:06:49 AM
User:  N/A
Computer: SERVER
Categorizer received error 0x0000000c from WLDAP32!ldap_result2error, PLDAP
= 0x0a9da8c8, msgid = 1131916 for server
server.domain.com
Data:
0000: 0c 00 00 00               ....

It does the above about 3 times and then finally the NDR:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeTransport
Event Category: NDR
Event ID: 3009
Date:  12/26/2006
Time:  2:07:16 AM
User:  N/A
Computer: SERVER
A non-delivery report with a status code of 5.1.0 was generated for
recipient x-ex;/O=HCJDC/OU=FIRST ADMINISTRATIVE
GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=ManyUsersList (Message-ID
<C454197A42DDCC4C82A55BF451ACCB07030169@server@domain.com>).
Cause: This is categorizer failure caused by a bad address.
Solution: Either the recipient address is incorrectly formatted or the
categorizer was not able to properly resolve the recipient. Checking the
recipient address and re-sending the message is the first step to resolving
this error.
Data:
0000: 0c 00 07 80               ...?

Any ideas on how I can get this list of about 40 people working again
without NDRs?  Thanks in advance!

0
armyants (3)

Outlook with Outlook Express ?

Payables Checks Getting Generated With 0 Value
Hello: When we go to build a batch in the "Select Payables Checks" screen (GP8.00g73), the checks get created, but there are also a number of checks getting created with a value of $0. We do not have any invoices in the system for $0, so we are just wondering what we can do to stop this from happening. Every time we have to go through and manually delete 20-30 $0 value checks in order for the batch to post. Is there any way to find out why these checks are getting generated? This happens because there were previously invoices that were paid by manual payment, so ...

Requery ONLY works in timer 0.5 sec later !!!
Requery ONLY works in timer 0.5 sec later !!! Hello everyone and thank you for your time, I have a simple form with a subform with a CANCEL button on it. The problem is that if I don't use the DoCmd.Requery command, the form advances to the next record even though the previous one was still empty. If I put the DoCmd.Requery on the bottom or the top of the Cancel code it dose not work, the ONLY way I have my form working properly at the moment is like so.... Private Sub Cancel_Click() Me.TimerInterval = 500 DoCmd.SetWarnings False DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdDeleteRecord ...

Outlook Contacts 05-25-07

Outlook freezes up

Outlook & Entourage

Opening Outlook

gridlines in outlook?

Exchange 5.5- need to increase maximum size for received mail
I need to change either the default maximum received email size for all mailboxes or for one user, but would like to know how to do both. Someone is trying to send a large email and it keeps getting bounced. To increase the limit the user can receive open the users mailbox in Exchange Admin, click the Limits tab and increase the Incoming limit. Please note that by default it is set to "No Limit". I am not sure how to change it for everyone. "Jeremy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1f79d01c457cb$487a2ac0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I nee...

ActiveX spreadsheet control problem
Hi! Is it possible to assign cell in a spreadsheet control on a userform as multi line? I tried several times to copy multi line strings into a spreadsheet control but it was always converged into one line. appreciate your help! Eli Try with some text in cell A1 Range("A1").WrapText = True -- Jacob "אלי" wrote: > Hi! > > Is it possible to assign cell in a spreadsheet control on a userform as > multi line? > I tried several times to copy multi line strings into a spreadsheet control > but it was always converged int...

SQL Server Error when going offline MS CRM 4.0
Hi We have quite a few problems with the MS CRM 4.0 Offline Client. When our customer tries to go offline he gets always an SQL Server Error. When we execute the diag tool it shows us that something is wrong with the sync. After executing the repair it works fine and we can go offline without any troubles. The strange thing is, that it does not work on the next day. Then we get the same error again. The only solution is to execute the repair.... We are working for quite a long time together with ms support, but unfortunately they couldn't help us so far. We also have installed several ...

Find lowest 5 values in a list of 10
I am trying to find an easy way to determine the lowest 5 values in a list of 10 and add those values together. There are 150 lists involved in which the determination is to be made. I will then compare the sums of the 150 lists and determine the lowest 10 sums. What is the easiest way to do this using Excel? one way: =SUM(SMALL(A1:A10,{1,2,3,4,5})) In article <8E563BD5-43FB-4BC7-A26B-012EFB864034@microsoft.com>, "JoeB" <JoeB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to find an easy way to determine the lowest 5 values in a list of > 10 and add...

Forward copy of outgoing e-mails to managers
I have a client that is running Exchange 2003. It is a brokerage firm and is bound by strict rules from the SEC and NASD. One of the requirements is that all incoming and outgoing e-mail is recorded and stored. We have this taken care of using journaling and ComplianceVault. Another requirement is that all managers receive a copy of all of the users e-mail. We are using forwarding to accomplish this for incoming e-mail but can't figure out how to also send the managers a copy of their outgoing. Is there anything that I am missing or can I do this? Aztech wrote: > I have a client...

can't create rules in outlook

Adobe Flash and/or javascript problems in IE8
I am pretty sure that my "explorers" (I use many different computers with IE8) are reporting every bit of hangs that I am suffering on a daily basis. I am also sure that lots of people at Miscrosoft are looking at error reports and are fully aware of hangs (I can't be just me). For that reason I can't believe that as of today they (you) haven't reached a common solution for all of those problems. As I said they are far too common and not related to a specific site or sites. So please, raise a little bit your game and find a solution quick, I don't want t...

select name box freezes Outlook

outlook 2002

outlook and links in emails

Outlook XP and attachments