Outlook Mobile Access: Global Settings

We currently have a mixed mode Exchange Organization.  We
have just put our first Exhcange 2003 server in our
Organzation but when we use the E2k3 System Manager we
don't see Mobile Service Properties under Global
Settings.  The Forest Prep/Domain Prep and Exchange
install all went fine.  Any ideas?

Regards,

Brian
0
bgreen1 (2)

Typing LAGS in Outlook 2007
New Dell Inspiron, Vista, OEM Office--the Outlook is lagging - every time I type or select anything there is a small delay. For a fast typist, this is disconcerting as I am a sentence ahead and nothing shows on the screen. Not happening in other word or text programs. I have a import .pst file that also says, it can't be accessed and it seems like it is looking all the time. I tried to delete it but it won't let me. Any help will be appreciated. Since its a Dell, it's probably Media Direct causing it: http://www.slipstick.com/problems/recurringmeetings.htm other causes: ht...

ActiveX TreeView on an Access Form
I'm tring to use a TreeView control from the windows common controls v6.0 on an access form. I drop the control on the form - no problem. The problme is referencing the object. Dim oTreeView As MSComctlLib.TreeView Set oTreeView = Me.TreeView0 << -------------- Type Miss Match no matter how i reference it or declare it above. Am I missing something fundamental to using ActiveX controls on an Access 2007 form? TIA. Dan Hi Dan, With the declaration you've got, you can set the reference like this: Set oTreeView = Me.TreeView0.Object and then use statements such a...

Outlook 2003 can't send email on Comcast
For the past three years, I have used Outlook 2003 as my email client. I have one copy on my home machine and one copy on my portable. The home machine works great and can send and receive on Comcast high speed cable. But when I use my portable when traveling, Outlook 2003 is not able to send email; it can receive but not send. I have seen tens of threads reporting the same problem over the years but no one has ever posted the definitive solution or even explanation. I've followed the Comcast FAQ's to the letter, tried numerous variations such as changing ports (587 is one a Comcas...

Outlook data file (PST)
I want to create a new outlook data file (PST) in MS Outlook 2003. I was asked to select the "Type of storage:", Office Outlook Personal Folders File (.pst) Outlook 97-2002 Personal Folders File (.pst) What are the difference and which one should i select? Any file size limitation? "2Sweet" wrote: > I want to create a new outlook data file (PST) in MS Outlook 2003. I was > asked to select the "Type of storage:", > > Office Outlook Personal Folders File (.pst) > Outlook 97-2002 Personal Folders File (.pst) > > What are the differe...

Outlook 2007 Display Font
Is there a way to change the Outlook 2007 display font? I am talking about the font the program uses for general display, menus, etc. I have finally been able to turn off the clear type, but the font is different than what is used on the rest of the computer. It appears to be something similar to a calibri, but it is difficult to read. The rest of the computer uses Tahoma and is just fine. To test this, I changed the computer font to Times New Roman, and almost everything changed except Outlook 2007. -- Thank you, John Gregory "JGreg7" <JGreg7@discus...

Outlook and OWA calendars not staying in sync
We have several mobile users many of which are now experiencing issues with their calendars. Appointments are added to calendars, through a group of 4-to-5 scheduling staff, for serveral staff. Many staff are on the road and check their calendars through OWA. What's happening is that some of the added appointments are not appearing in the calendar of the OWA client. For instance, an appointment was added for one inividual, along with several others, on April 5th. The appointment was for April 18th. There were other appointments booked for that same date. When the individual reviewed...

Error faced while accessing HR sub modules.
I am facing a message while accessing Orientation, Reiews, or Termination sub-modules from Setup --> Human Resources menu. It says "The HR Default Data tables were not found. Check the pathnames for the HR prouct". Hetal Your message did not indicate which version of Human Resources you are using. The problem your are experiencing is that some system tables do not contain required information for Human Resources. 1. For version 7.5, a batch file needs to be executed to load the data. Information can be found in the HR Setup and Installation Manual. 2. For version 8.0, t...

Outlook 2000 attachments #3
All of a sudden, messages I receive from web sites that I have subscribed to started coming with attachments. The attachments are a .txt file that contains the exact same message as the message itself. Since this only happens in Outlook and not when I retrieve the very same messages in my MSN account, it has to be something going on within Outlook. I have checked all of my settings and nothing appears to be amiss. It just started about 2 days ago and I can't figure out why. Anyone have any ideas as to what is going on? If you have had Outlook open for a really long time (week...

configuring yahoo email to the outlook program
I want to add my yahoo account to outlook not sure how, hotmail was automatic Check the Yahoo! Help files. You must be using their premium paid service but they have the instructions on their web pages. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: mic <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | I want to add my yahoo account to outlook not sure how, | hotmail was automatic I don't think this is correct. I have an Yahoo email account (free) and I can get Outlook to...

Live Messenger contacts in Outlook 2007
When I add a new contact to Live Messenger it automatically adds that person to my Outlook 2007 Contact list. If I delete it from my Outlook contact list/address book the contact is also deleted from Live Messenger. How to I run these two programs totally separately? I do not want the 2 lists to merge in any way. ...

Why cant outlook get past my firewall
Facts.... Running Outlook 2003 via VPN (Checkpoint) and when I have my router/firewall hooked up Outlook cant see my exchange server Unplug the router/Firewall everything is fine..... I can authenticate to the VPN server my vpn client with the firewall, but Outlook just says..."Exchange Server Unavalible" Any thoughts? I have the same ezact problem....help Hi - you haven't quoted the original message in this reply, and I can't see the original message, so I don't know what you mean. Note - "me, too" posts aren't the best way to get help - if you c...

set up remote space with files, calendar, and contacts
Which product - office online or office live - should I be using to set up a shared space for documents, calendar, and contacts so I can sync my home, office, and laptop to the same information. Office Live nor calendars.office.microsoft.com seems to let me do what I want. I've also looked at google apps and yahoo's offerings and nobody seems to work. I'm using windows 7, office 2007, and office beta 2010 with Outlook. Please advise "jamieb" <jamieb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:365F2316-94B4-4BF0-BE88-92CFF1C6D59C@microsoft.co...

How do I set up a URL address to send and recieve e mail?
I'm using Outlook 2003. How can I set Outlook up to send and recieve e mail from Microsoft Web Access? It has a https URL. -- Thank You James P Murphy Outlook's WebDav (HTTP) protocol doesn't support HTTPS urls. http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2005/20050322.htm -- "J Murphy" <JMurphy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0D0201CB-113B-44C6-946B-206C3AAF069D@microsoft.com... > I'm using Outlook 2003. How can I set Outlook up to send and recieve e > mail > from Microsoft Web Access? It has a https URL. > -- > Thank You...

can msn email msgs be imported to outlook? thanks
can msn email msgs be imported to outlook? thanks This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_003D_01C6E208.943A9200 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable There was a feature but I don't believe future versions of Outlook will = support it. I would transition to a pop or imap account as your mail = email. There are services that will retrieve your MSN mail and redirect = it to your other email account. =20 e-Commerce unveiled The e-book http://www.projectthunder.com http://blog.projectthunder.com "r...

Outlook 2000 Attachment Icons Within a Message?
If anyone could please offer advice on the following situation, I would appreciate it. I have just upgraded from Windows 98 to XP Pro (clean install) and reinstalled Office 2000. All updates for XP and Office 2k have been downloaded and applied. One problem/annoyance I am encountering has to do with "icon generation" (for lack of a better term). If I receive a email message in Outlook 2000 that has an attached jpeg image file, instead of just showing a generic attachment icon, it tries to generate an icon which is a mini thumbnail of the actual picture file. Unfortunately, I am ...

Outlook #24
Thank you all ...

Moving Outlook 2000 to Vista 64 mail or other client
My PC is currently running Vista Ultra 64bit, Patch 1. I would like to know if there is any way to have my archived Outlook 2000 created PST files be accessed so that I can have my contact list from Outlook 2000, imported into Windows Mail ?? Last night I installed a demo of MS Office 2007, in thinking that it might help as a type of "middleware" in moving over data from my Outlook 2000 PST files to my current email client, Windows Mail. I am aware that I cannt re-install me prior version of Outlook 2000 on my Vista Ultra 64bit PC. But, I have saved tjhe PST file on the system....

how do i set results to appear in status bar of excel
how do i set autofilter results to always appear in the status bar of excel (e.g "4 of 38 records" displayed instead of "filter mode") http://www.contextures.com/xlautofilter02.html#Count -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please) "okhameed" <okhameed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DF45262A-7750-4C04-B2DA-D093DDA370EF@microsoft.com... > how do i set autofilter results to always appear in the status bar of > excel > (e.g "4 of 38 records" displayed instead of "filter mode") okhameed, have a...

Cannot access contacts when composing e-mail messages
other posts... I recently upgraded from xp to 7. I run office 2007. I can see all my contact, however, when I go to the different contact books and try and enable the address book the box is greyed out (i.e. it cannot be checked). I have then tried to go to tools->address books - it displays Outlook address book, type "MAPI".... I then try New - additional address books - outlook address books - and I receive the message "This account or directory type already exists and cannot be specified twice." I then tried to delete the "MAPI" address...

Access 2007 Rich Text Justify
Hi, 1. I want to fully justify text on both left and right sides. Text is stored in SQLServer Text column. 2. On the Rich Text ribbon, there are only icons for left, center, and right justification - no full justification. 3. Is it possible to add HTML tags directly to the text in the table for full justification? I tried using tags below, which works in browser from a notepad text file. However, it does not work in an Access 2007 foooooooooooooorm textbox set to Rich Text. I also want this full justification in an Access 2007 report also. Thanks. Alan Doeans't Work in Access...

Using drop down lists to set value for formula
I have a worksheet that I am trying to calculate material prices on. have the user input Length, Width and calculate SqFeet. I then let th user choose the material to be sued from a lsit. The lsit is reference from sheet2. I would like to assign the price to each material fro sheet2 and when the user selects the material have the price b multiplied by the SqFeet and displayed in a price field. I have create the list, I just can't figrue out how to assign dollar values t choices or use them in a formula. Any help would be appreciated +-------------------------------------------------...

Access '03
How to eliminate blanks in a report from the fields in the "detail section" Robert wrote: >How to eliminate blanks in a report from the fields in the "detail section" What kind of blanks? If you mean something like a text box for a nonexistent address line, then try using the CanShrink property in both the text box and its section. -- Marsh MVP [MS Access] ...

Outlook Hangs (6)
Hi all, In our company we are using Exchange 2000 as mail server, and outlook 2002 sp2 as email client. Each client is configured to download its emails to a local pst file. We are facing the following issue : If you add a rule to move messages from inbox to a particular folder, during send/receive and just after receiving 3-5 messages (and these messages are moved to their folders) the outlook stops responding. If you run outlook with /safe parameter it will not hang! If any one could advise I would be gratefull. Thanks, Osama. Is this on all clients, "Osama Dakalbab"...

Outlook not syncing correctly
Hi Friday I had a nasty disk failure of a server which services a small network, it has only about 5 users. It's the only server in the AD, running as DC ofcourse, W2003 Sp1, Exchange 2003 Sp2. The disk was dead as dead can be. So the disaster recovery plan kicks in... yeah right. Last good tape turned out to be from august 15th 2005. Don't get me started on why. I put in a new disk, installed W2003 SP1 eval edition (only cd arround), restored from tape the c-drive, system state and exchange. After a few reboots solving minor issues about WMI etc, I started checking my mailboxes. Wit...

access to http://servername/help/default.aspx is denied: HTTP Error 401.2
On the productive CRM installation the help button on top right of each form, does not show the requested help, but an error message, that access is denied. http://servername/help/default.aspx HTTP Error 401.2 - Unauthorized: Access is denied CRM Server is installed on 64-bit Windows server 2008 R2. For the rest there are no access denied errors on the crm itself. On our development installation on a 32-bit windows server 2003 there is no such problem. Who can give me a hint? Patrik Vogel Is the "Help" Virtual Directory under the CRM website using CRMAppPool? how about...