outgoing disclaimer

how to add a disclaimer to outgoing email on exchange 2003?
0
Onsi (1)

http://www.exclaimer.com/ is probably one of the better ways.

--
Neil Hobson
Exchange MVP

"Onsi" <Onsi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> how to add a disclaimer to outgoing email on exchange 2003?

0
neil.hobson (1158)
5/24/2006 10:07:05 PM
www.exclaimer.com

"Onsi" <Onsi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> how to add a disclaimer to outgoing email on exchange 2003?

0
exchangemvp (657)
5/24/2006 10:08:53 PM
Just to add to this discussion a little, I don't think that disclaimers are
all that effective.  Here is my rant on it:
http://mostlyexchange.blogspot.com/2005/04/much-ado-about-disclaimers.html

They break digital signatures, which are important to some organizations
that I work with.

That being said, many antivirus software packages (including Antigen) will
do this for you.

--
Jim McBee
Blog: http://mostlyexchange.blogspot.com

"Onsi" <Onsi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> how to add a disclaimer to outgoing email on exchange 2003?

0
jmcbee9404 (625)
5/25/2006 7:46:52 AM
Try this

http://www.msexchange.org/articles/Disclaimer-Fun.html

"Onsi" <Onsi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> how to add a disclaimer to outgoing email on exchange 2003?

0
exchange.mvp (559)
5/25/2006 11:12:35 AM
"Jim McBee [MVP Exchange]" <jmcbee@cta.spambegone.net> wrote:

>Just to add to this discussion a little, I don't think that disclaimers are
>all that effective.  Here is my rant on it:
>http://mostlyexchange.blogspot.com/2005/04/much-ado-about-disclaimers.html
>
>They break digital signatures, which are important to some organizations
>that I work with.

And it's not easy to figure out, in a multi-part MIME message, where
to put the thing. It does no good if it's never seen.

--
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP

Disclaimer in Exchange 2003
How can i setup a disclaimer in every single outgoing mail in Exchange 2003 organization? Download the trial version of GFI Mail Essentials from www.gfi.com/me. After the trial expires the disclaimer function & 1 DNSBL still function. Patrick Rouse Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server >-----Original Message----- >How can i setup a disclaimer in every single outgoing mail in Exchange 2003 organization? >. > ...

Outgoing
Hi Soon our company will be upgrading to exchange 2003. Just wanted to know if there is a way too add the company logo or image to the end of all outgoing emails. Is there a tool on 2003 to do this? Thanks David Yes there is, and I would highly recommend against using it to do so. One of the previous threads noted that http://www.maildisclaimer.com/ works. You have to guarantee that recipients are recieving the e-mail is in something other than plain text. In most cases it works with recipients that utilize a It would show as an attachment and might set off message filters (spam filte...

Outgoing mail font issue
I'm running WLM (Build 14.0.8089.0726) under Vista 64-bit with all current updates. I have WLM set to send mail in HTML format, and have also added a signature block with text and images to use on command: Insert/Signature. My default Compose Mail font is 12-point Arial. I also use this same font in the text portion of the signature. The problem is that recipients who use Outlook see all my text as Times New Roman. I was able to go into my signature file (originally created with WLM) and edit the HTML with Notepad, specifying the font and size for the signature text. No...

Message to all outgoing
Is it possible add a message to all outgoing mails for all users at one time, we are using Exchange 2003 ? Jack -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere. Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at f� 16769 spam-mails Betalende brugere f�r ikke denne besked i deres e-mails. Hent en gratis SPAMfighter her. You mean like a disclaimer? Nothing native or built-in. - Using a transport event sink - (the following code has a is a painful exercise at best, doesn't work for locally delivered messa...

outgoing mail
Hello, first time user here! how do I get my domain name address to show on sent messages instead of ISP address? ...

IMF Blocks Outgoing Messages
Hi, I have an issue with a live server. Having had Exchange SP2 installed and configured for a while, the client finally agreed to Filtering of emails. I have setup the filtering on several servers without issue. This particular server is capturing outgoing emails to clients. I have checked that they are in ADUC, sender filtering is not enabled, and all other areas seem to be ok. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated :o) Simon On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 10:42:48 -0800, Simon Roberts <SimonRoberts@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I have an issue with a live server....

CRM Outgoing mail Problem
I am getting same error '8007005Access is Denied'.=20 What i noticed is, the 2 file present in Web site folder=20 MSCRMConnector=20 1- ICrmEmailDispatch.srf 2- ICrmEmailDispatchSDL.srf When I right click this file in IIS Admin, and then click=20 Browse, I get Page not found with ICrmEmailDispatch.srf=20 and i get XML data with ICrmEmailDispatchSDL.srf. Any idea? Thanks for your reply. Mohammed >-----Original Message----- >Hi Moha, > >do you have access to OWA? > >Please follow the steps below: >You can create a new website on the Exchange Server to=20 house the...

Legal Disclaimer
My department is responsible for data analysis and create numerous reports daily. We would like to have a legal statement on the bottom of all our reports...every printed page would have the disclaimer. Is there an easy way to insert something in the footer for every document we create? I'd set the footer up in a template file, and then make it so that every time you open XL, that template file is opened. Note that this would only affect new files. -- Best Regards, Luke M "malbright" <malbright@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:297153...

Cannot Block Outgoing Email
We have a single MS Exchange Server 2003. I have setup two SMTP virtual servers, one for port 25 and one for another port that for our outside MX service. Both are enabled for sender, recipient, and connection filtering. I began by taking a particular hotmail address and adding it to recipent filtering. After not successfully blocking the email address, I ultimately used *@hotmail.com. I still cannot block email addresses from being sent. What am I missing? Thanks in advance, Mark Napa, CA - Sender Filtering is for **inbound mail from** particular senders/domains - Recipient Fi...

Redundant SMTP Outgoing Paths
We have one backend Exchange 2003 server in the headoffice. This server is also a bridgehead server for outgoing smtp. We have another server in a remote location which has its own internet access and is also connected to head office Exchange server via a dedicated T1 connection. We are trying to set them up so that during normal operation, all the email goes out through the headoffice Exchange server. If the Internet connection has a problem in head office, we'd like the email to go out of the one in the remote office. We have set up two SMTP connectors. One uses the headoffice s...

add vote button to all the outgoing emails
Hi there, In my case, I want to add two vote buttons (Approve/ Reject button) to all the outgoing emails. I would like to know how to put this voting option in my default setting. Do I have to write a script for that? How? Thank you very much for help!! Tools=>Forms->Design a form. See this page for more information: --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no...

How do I center outgoing email?
How do a center outgoing email in Publisher 2003? Reference Understanding background padding in a Publisher web (aka white space) http://msmvps.com/blogs/dbartosik/pages/80563.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Alexis" <Alexis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ABF5CF21-C5BB-4D17-8244-78062EE645B9@microsoft.com... > How do a center outgoing email in Publisher 2003? ...

Incoming/Outgoing server names?
I have just brought a new PC and am trying to set up Outlook Express. I have an ISP provider and an email address, but do not want to use their homepage to access my email. I appears I need an Incoming server name (POP3) and Outgoing server name (SMTP)?? I have no idea what these should be and can't find any reference to them in the manual that came with the PC. Has anyone else come across this before and knows of a solution? Thanks! And your ISP is? you really need to check the website, do a search for POP3 and SMTP details. For example Bellsouth.net is: (POP) mail.bellsouth...

No outgoing mail 02-22-10
New PC with Windows 7. Can get incoming mail, but outgoing get the following message: The host 'smtp.east.cox.net ' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Subject 'test' Server: 'smtp.east.cox.net ' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D Protocol: SMTP Port: 25 Secure(SSL): No Socket Error: 11004 Is Cox Communications both your ISP and Mail Server? Is that the way the error looks exactly? If not, copy & paste it into this thread. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beac...

Outgoing emails
I am having an issue when trying to send emails out.... It has been working fine until about 2 weeks ago. Please help. Message appears as follows..... -- The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'test', Account: 'mail.aapt.net.au', Server: 'mail.aapt.net.au', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 23, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Try port 25. If you still get an error post back. There are cases where that doesn't work either and you need to change it, and another option as well . . . . let's just try one thing at ...

Centering an Outgoing Email
Is there any way to have Publisher (or Outlook) center the message in the email. When I send from publisher (sending the page as the email) using Outlook 2003, the message is left aligned. I would prefer to have it centered in the message. ...

Adding text to all outgoing messages...
I would like to add a text message to all outgoing mail messages. How can i do this ? Carlos for your text (assuming you are usaing exchange)... http://www.gfi.com/downloads/downloads.aspx?pid=ME&lid=en They provide a free version that does disclaimers. "Carlos Mendes" wrote: > I would like to add a text message to all outgoing mail messages. How > can i do this ? > > Carlos > check this vbs sample http://www.aloaha.com/article/eventsink.html "Carlos Mendes" <cjmendes@confetil.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:51esu09sh1tpfl4usbfbht083cq970...

outgoing messages
I have DSL service w/ SBC here in Reno but continue to use my former ISP as my mail provider. Saturday morning, I downloaded the most recent "updates" w/ IE and have since been unable to SEND messages from my outlook acct. I still am able to RECEIVE messages. Outlook continues to try to send and I receive message #0800ccc0d. Suggestions, help, condolences? Change your SMTP server to the SBC one....your old ISP is blocking 'unauthorized SMTP relay" through their servers, which is a Good Thing (antispam method). Or, if you really want to keep the existing server, ca...

Email Disclaimer
Hi, Several of my colleagues are generating emails via VBA code I have added to their excel workbooks. We use Outlook/MS Exchange for emails and have a general disclaimer set to go on all messages. Unfortunately the disclaimer and individual colleague signatures are not present on VBA generated emails. What is the best way to resolve this. Thanks in advance Richard You can add it in the html body What is the code you use now Do you use Outlook or ? -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "Richard" <Richard@discussions.micros...

Outgoing Emails
My Outlook stopped sending out my emails. I can receive, but I cannot send. I have updated and reloaded. Nothing works. Any help? ...

new identity on outgoing messages
I have 2 separate groups that I contact and I want to use a different 'identity' for each. It was easy on Outlook Express but I cannot work out how to add a new identity on Vista -- jacqui1947 Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com "jacqui1947" <jacqui1947.42a90e@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com> wrote in message news:jacqui1947.42a90e@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com... > > I have 2 separate groups that I contact and I want to use a different > 'identity' for each. It was easy on Outlook Express but I cannot work > out how to add a new...

Disclaimer #13
Hy, i need to add disclaimer for each mail routed in my exchange organization, i've tried using exclaimer, but sending mail to distribution list containing people having mailbox on different server the message delivered at any user have not mailbox on the same server of sender's the message have body encripted on base 64. What can i do to solve this problem? Thanks to all Kentucky On 21 Dec 2006 02:07:43 -0800, "Kentucky" <aforino@libero.it> wrote: >Hy, i need to add disclaimer for each mail routed in my exchange >organization, i've tried using exclaimer, b...

Outgoing mail routing
Hi I have just installed exchange 2003 into our exchange 5.5 site and moved my mailbox to the 2003 server, when i send a message it is going via internet mail service on the 5.5 server whereas i would prefer it went straight from the 2003 server, is it is easy to change this, i can't see anything obvious. I would like the 5.5 users to keep sending via the 5.5 server. Thanks Jeff "Jeff Belt" <J.Belt at tees.ac.uk> wrote: >I have just installed exchange 2003 into our exchange 5.5 site and moved my >mailbox to the 2003 server, when i send a message it is going vi...

Outlook emails
I can send outgoing emails to all my contacts except one city governmental agency - would the problem be with my IS, Outlook or the recipient? They are returned with "delivery failed" by postmaster@bouncemessage.net (ever heard of them?). I've tried to resolve this by contacting the IS, webpage designer, telephone communications company and the government agency involved - any suggestions of why this is occuring and how to fix it would be GREATLY appreciated! Many Thanks! ...

Alert when outgoing email sent to specific email address
Is there anyway for us to either review logs or something where we can see who sent emails to a specific email address? What version of Exchange? In any case, you can examine the message tracking logs. -- Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems." .. "CCripe" <CCripe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DB6F6509-A55B-4F39-B826-B8818D8D0CC4@microsoft.com... > Is there anyway for us to either review logs or something where we can see > who sent emails to a specific email address? Hi, ...