Originator <> #2

Does anyone know how to get rid of these? < >  in the
Internet Mail Service Queues.  We get so many of these
and we are not a relay.  This has been confirmed via
Microsoft.  Any help would be great.
Thanks.
0
anonymous (74722)

What you are seeing is NDR traffic. Non-Delivery reports are issued with a
null originator to prevent mail-loops.

See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;304897

--
Denis McDowell [MSFT]
"Kevin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know how to get rid of these? < >  in the
> Internet Mail Service Queues.  We get so many of these
> and we are not a relay.  This has been confirmed via
> Microsoft.  Any help would be great.
> Thanks.

0
denismcd (32)

Forward Original message
Hi. In my environment I have two different clients. OL2000 and OL2003 When a plaintext message arrives to both these types of clients and I forward the message, the new mail starts with the text -----Original message------ on both clients When a RTF/HTML message arrives to both these types of clients and I forward the message, only the OL2000 has the text -----Original message----- Why is it like this? Mariah MN <please@nospam.com> wrote: > In my environment I have two different clients. > > OL2000 and OL2003 > > When a plaintext message arrives to both these typ...

The Case of the Disappearing Macro Tool Bars #2
Brian & Gord, Thank you both for the information. I have performed a thorough searc of my hard drive and all network drives. This PC was previously used b a former employee and his .xlb file was still located on the C drive. didn't know whether this may have caused any issues so I deleted it an have copied mine to another location to use as a backup. Many things seem to change overnight as various upgrades are mad across the network so I suspect these occasionally cause problems suc as mysterious disappearances. I have noticed occasional issues wit other applications as well. Tha...

emails appearing after 4 years, again! #2
I've recieved an email that was sent to me 4 years ago, in my Inbox. What causes this? The Sender is still working with me and he definitely does not have a copy of the letter. ...

QuickBooks Integration #2
I mapped RMS COGS: Total - to Debit Account COGs and Credit Account Current Liability and RMS Sales: Total + Tax - to Debit Account Bank and Credit Account Income. I post batch to QuickBooks and it says batch has been posted. Nothing shows up in the COGS or Income accounts in Quickbooks when I look at the GL. The Journal entries in QuickBooks look correct. Shouldn't I be able to see these numbers in the GL? Or how else can I see them? Maybe some QuickBooks preferences I need to change? Hi Donna, I think you should be able to see those numbers in QB. Do you use account numbers in Q...

How do I? #2
How do I minimize Outlook to the tray, and not the bar? I use XP at home and Win2K at work. Which version of Outlook? Outlook 2003 has an option - look on the tray icon. 2002 needs a registry hack - http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/minimize_tray.htm. Older versions need a windows utility that supports traying apps. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange...

HELP #2
I recently cleaned my hard drive to the bone and reinstalled everything on my Windows 98SE computer. Now when I run Publisher 2000, after about 15 seconds up pops a window that says, "There was a problem starting the Office Assistant. Would you like to try reinstalling it?" I have the stand alone version of Publisher 2000. I've tried the "Repair" option without success. Isn't the Ofc Asst the paper clip in Word? I have Word 97. Anyone know the fix? -- Don -------- Vancouver, USA - One of the great cities in one of the 45+ countries in America! OFF2000: &q...

Version Compatibility #2
Just curious if anyone knows why Publisher 2003 is the only Office module that cannot be opened by earlier Office versions? Seems as though Office 2000 users can open Word, Excel, and Power Point 2003 files, but they cannot open Publisher 2003 files. My guess is based on Word, Excel and Power Point 2003 are saving their files in the same format as their counterparts in 2000. Publisher 2003 formats it's files differently than Publisher 2000. -- Don Vancouver USA "BK" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:eoQg4gmfGHA.2208@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Just...

How to automatically jump to the formulas origin
If i have a formula in Sheet1, A1. This formula refers to a result fro Sheet2, A1. Can I (with double-clicking or something) in Sheet1, A automatically be brought to Sheet2, A1 to tell me the formulas origin ? :confused -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com How about if you define a name at Sheet2, A1... then you can insert a hyperlink on Sheet 1, A1 to go to the "bookmark" of your defined name. Just by single clicking you go to the source you specified. Cheers! >-----Original Message----- >If i have a formula in Sheet1, A1. This formula refers to a re...

read only message #2
I have a protected sheet, in that some cell are protected, it is used b others also. What i wanted to know is, if somebody click one of thes protected cells, then the message comes as : 'this particular cell i protected therefore read only'. Is it possible to avoid this message i dont want these message to come everytime hitting these cells. thanks in advance. nowfa -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com nowfal If you have Excel 2002 or 2003, you can set up Protection parameters when you go to Tools>Protect Sheet. Uncheck "select locked cells" Users canno...

security levels #2
Help please in the store operations manager when settign up users in hte security section you can select the security level. ar these security levels preset, I cannot find anywhere in thee store operations manager to setup or check the optiond i am having difficutly i would like to create a few security levels and assign these levels to the cashiers Thanks Ian security levels are intended to set classes of cashiers that are restricted from doing certain functions. Almost any menu or screen control can be restricted in SO Manager or POS using the instructions from the help file: Se...

Send mail problem #2
POsted this in outlook.general with no response so will try this group. APologies for the cross post but I am still unable to resolve this issue. W2K Pro will all patches and updates. Had Outlook running fine for a long time strictly for internet email at home. Worked on getting a VPN connection through our firewall at work. The VPN connection did work but I was unable to get my outlook to pull mail from our server once I reconfigured Outlook for Exchange. Uninstalled Outlook and reinstalled. Configured for my internet account only and now it will not send mail at all. The server properties...

new email account #2
I tried setting up my outlook to work with my yahoo email account. How do I find out what the server url is? Contact Yahoo. Not all of their accounts support POP3. Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP Author - Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Lead Author - Access 2003 VBA Programmer's Reference Author - Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft OneNote 2003 http://blogs.officezealot.com/cardoza >I tried setting up my outlook to work with my yahoo email account. How >do I find out what the server url is? > > ...

Discounting items #2
We are new to RMS and have a large tent sale coming up where we will be offering discounts on items. In our old POS program as we scanned each item we could then tab over and enter the % off. It appears this is not an option in our new software and the discounting routine it does off seems rather restricting and time consuming. Is there a short cut or macro that can be used short of entering a discount amount for each and every item. There will hundreds and hundreds of items offered in this sale. Manager -> Wizards -> Inventory Wizard -> Task 110: Change Item Prices - Ev...

Changing the origin
Hi, I'm desperate here. I'm trying to plot data into a line graph. I need the horizontal axis to start (at the origin) with the larger numbers and decrease in numerical value as it extends out. No matter which way I enter the data it keeps automatically setting the origin at 0,0. Any suggestions? Have you tried Format Axis and checking the Reverse Order box? You may need to change the Crosses Axis setting best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "katie" <katie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messag...

Stationery Problem with ImageMaps OL2K / 2K2 #2
Good Evening All, Thanks in advance for your responses. I'm developing a pretty simple stationery for a customer. Basically it's a three row table with images used as headers and footers. The footer image has 7 e-mail addresses on it and I setup a simple inline imagemap to facilitate hyperlinking. All good so far. Note that I developed the page in Notepad, and tested it using Outlook 2000 SR-1. I've sent the e-mail friends and colleagues who also use Outlook, Thunderbird, Eudora, Opera, and others. They everybody was able to utilize the imagemap links... except the custom...

DLL question #2
Hi, I have write a DLL with Visual C++ 6.0. How can I prevent someone else to get the functions name from dll ? Is there a compiling option ? I'd like to protected it ... Stefano Malavasi __________________________________________________________________________________________ Email: s_malavasi_REMOVE_@_REMOVE_lycos.it Note: Remove _REMOVE_ string to reply "Stefano Malavasi" <s_malavasi_REMOVE_@_REMOVE_lycos.it> wrote in message news:r5bo7057i6itboh0m1a7kjf2m74kccduge@4ax.com... > Hi, > I have write a DLL with Visual C++ 6.0. How can I prevent > som...

Out of Office Assistant not working #2
Hi I have a user who is having problems with Out Of Office Assistant. When he sets the Assistant, no one receives an e-mail back saying he is out of the office. I have tried this on another PC, and it still does not work. I have set up the Assistant for another e-mail profile on his PC and it works. I think there has to be a setting on Exchange Administrator for this. Has anyone seen this problem before? Regards Are you trying this for both internal and external mail recipients? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -...

Disaster recovery exchange 2003 #2
i am planing our disaster recover / backup solution and am looking to find out what needs to be backed up to recover all the settings in exchange, such as conntectors and sstem policies. i am currently backing up all the stores, but i think i am missing something. Any help would be aprreciated as i have hit the end of the internet Tim Crook here's a link to the whitepaper on the subject...tells everything you need to know: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/867704/en-us -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Tim Crook" <TimCrook@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C79...

Excel List #2
Using the list option from Excel: Data->Validation. Is there a way to have different display and data values in the list. You could do this with programming. There's a sample workbook on my web site that shows a product name and code in the Data Validation dropdown list. After an item is selected, the cell shows only the product name. You may be able to adapt this to your workbook. On the following page: http://www.contextures.com/excelfiles.html Under Data Validation, look for "Data Validation Columns" Excel list-display and data values wrote: > Using the list o...

Tracking Messages #2
We are using Outlook 2002/2003 in an Exchange 2000 environment. We would like to track emails sent to contacts in a Public Folder through the activities tab in the contact itself. Is there a way for Outlook to search the entire information store for emails sent from anyone in our organization to this contact? We are currently using Goldmine but are hoping that Outlook can provide the same functionality. Thanks very much for any help. Matt No. The Activities tab can look at only one folder at a time, once you = move outside the user's own mailbox or .pst files.=20 --=20 Sue Mos...

Email from Workflow #2
Hello, We have a set of rules running to email an appropriate sales person when an opportunity status is changed to "won" and meets the following criteria: "When opportunity Status is changed if Opportunity.Status = Won Opportunity.Express Commercial Account = Yes Opportunity. Commericial Product not null then if Opportunity.Sales Rep contain allen then Email To:Allen,Bill,:Subject: Express Commercial Account - **Pricing Completed**, Please Follow-up end if end if" Recently, the rules have stopped sending the email, even though th...

Can I restore original data in an overwritten excel file?
I saved from a file off of a floppy disk onto my hard drive and accidentally saved over a document of the same name on my hard drive. I need the data from the original file, do I have any options?? If you have installed an "undelete" utility such as that in Norton Utilities, or Undelete, you *might* be able to retrieve it. Otherwise, I expect it's gone. On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 17:22:01 -0800, "barb" <barb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I saved from a file off of a floppy disk onto my hard drive and accidentally >saved over a document of the same name on...

Transparency #2
I've created a logo using jasc paint shop pro, it has a transparent background, when I insert it into publisher the background changes to white. How do I get around this? Depends which version of Publisher you are attempting this with. Some versions do not support transparency. -- "SWH" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D384D29A-643E-4D97-81DC-6E2B858FED62@microsoft.com... > I've created a logo using jasc paint shop pro, it has a transparent background, when I insert it into publisher the background changes to white. How do I get around...

INDEX and 2 MATCHES (of which 1 variable)
Hello, I'm stucked with the following: I try to retrieve a result (column C)via a combination of a INDEX and two MATCH functions, the first MATCH needs to be matched exactly but the second MATCH has to be defined as the closest match. Sample: A B C 1 January 2005 Low Forecast PE <V,Lcl> 5 2 January 2005 Small Cap <S,lcl> 6 3 January 2005 High EBIT/EV <V,Lcl> 7 4 February 2005 Low Forecast PE <V,Lcl> 5 5 February 2005 Small Cap <S,lcl> 6 6 February 2005 High EBIT/EV &l...

Reinstall Business Portal 2.5
We have some problems of using BP 2.5. The consultant asks us to reinstall the BP. He said the reinstallation will also delete all data. Is it right? I can reenter all users info but i cannot reenter all requisitions. Any suggestions? What is the correct procedure to reinstall the Business Portal? Thank you very much. stien Did your consultant tell you why you needed to reinstall BP? Is the data corrupted? Is the configuration corrupted? The business portal requisition data is stored in your dynamics database. It may be possible to back those tables up, reinstall, and then restore...