Organizational Forms Library Problem

Hi,

Thank you fo taking the time to read this post.

I have created an organisational form library on my Exchange 2003 server as
per the KB Article

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=244591

As an admin, I can see and use the forms in the folder.

Users get

'form load failed' and the forms folder is empty.

They have rights to see and use the forms but not to change.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Gordon

Did you use Outlook to publish the new form files to the new forms folder?

Nue
"Gordon Lamb" <GordonLamb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Thank you fo taking the time to read this post.
>
> I have created an organisational form library on my Exchange 2003 server
> as
> per the KB Article
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=244591
>
> As an admin, I can see and use the forms in the folder.
>
> Users get
>
> 'form load failed' and the forms folder is empty.
>
> They have rights to see and use the forms but not to change.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks
>
> Gordon

0
imaneophyte (3005)
4/18/2006 12:49:03 PM
On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 01:03:03 -0700, Gordon Lamb
<GordonLamb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Thank you fo taking the time to read this post.
>
>I have created an organisational form library on my Exchange 2003 server as
>per the KB Article
>
>http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=244591
>
>As an admin, I can see and use the forms in the folder.
>
>Users get
>
>'form load failed' and the forms folder is empty.
>
>They have rights to see and use the forms but not to change.
>
>Any ideas?
>
>Thanks
>
>Gordon

Clear their forms cache in Outlook and see if that makes a difference-
0
adavid (8731)
4/18/2006 1:03:25 PM
Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

I did upload the form from Outlook.

I have not cleared the Cache - I will try that.

Funny thing is - after i posted I discovered one user can see the forms.

I will advise once I have moe information.

Thanks again for your help.

"Andy David - MVP" wrote:

> On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 01:03:03 -0700, Gordon Lamb
> <GordonLamb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >Thank you fo taking the time to read this post.
> >
> >I have created an organisational form library on my Exchange 2003 server as
> >per the KB Article
> >
> >http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=244591
> >
> >As an admin, I can see and use the forms in the folder.
> >
> >Users get
> >
> >'form load failed' and the forms folder is empty.
> >
> >They have rights to see and use the forms but not to change.
> >
> >Any ideas?
> >
> >Thanks
> >
> >Gordon
>

> Clear their forms cache in Outlook and see if that makes a difference-

Customization of a form. Now it is not possible to print the form
After we have customized the form it is not possible to print from it. Can someone explain where I can customize that report and if it is a long procedure? Are you using an onLoad event to make a change on the form? Yes, we are using an onLoad event! "jdubb" wrote: > Are you using an onLoad event to make a change on the form? > Well, if your event is making any changes to the data in any of the form fields, it will trigger the dirty page detection when you try to print the record. There are a few options: - If your customization is a one time change - like updating a v...

Acc2002 - Form/subform
I have a main form with a combo box and a subform. The combo box contains a list of 15 tables. I want to be able to select a table from the combo box, and then have the table show in the subform, so I can then edit the table. Since each table contains different fields, does that mean I need to create a separate form for each of the 15 tables? Is there a way around this? I tried setting the RecordSource dynamically (in the combo box AfterUpdate event), but I'm not sure how to handle the controls on the subform, since the controls will be different for each table. Any ideas would be much...

excel memory problem
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is something I have never run into before. When I try to star Excel I get his message: the instruction at "dx30026d69 referenced memory at "0X00000000." the "memory" could not be read. and I cant start excel. I even reinstalled the entire office suite an I am still getting this message. Anybody have any input on this? Thanks in advance Gary -- gary ----------------------------------------------------------------------- garyb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?a...

Problems with my Dell Inspion with Windows Vista.
Two months ago, my computer was so full of viruses that it had asked me when I was restarting it if I wanted to restore it back to before I was having all of the problems that I was having with it. After I agreed to restoring it, everything worked fine. Two weeks ago, my computer started making me find the files of things I wanted to open before I opened them, example, if I wanted to open Firefox, an Open With pop up would open and would make me go into files and open it manually. But for some reason, it will not open programs period. How can I fix this without completely re-form...

Regarding Answer for "CRM oulook client startup problem"
I have tried this fix and it does not work. Are there any other options. I have worked on this for over two weeks now and none of the fixes I have found work. I really need this to work. Thanks -- Heather Is .Net framework 2.0 installed on the machine? It's not compatible with the current build of CRM Outlook Client. "heather" <heather@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8DB4F027-ED6C-43BD-BEB8-5EF16C0A5CDA@microsoft.com... >I have tried this fix and it does not work. Are there any other options. I > have worked on this for over two weeks now a...

date problem #7
Hi all,,,,,,,,,could someone help me with this one please. I have a column of dates, thus 20 june 2009 25 june 2009 30 june 2009 As you can see not all are consecutive. Is there any way I can insert the day, either by formating or some kind of code.? Thanks Len Look in the help index for TEXT or format as "ddd" -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Len Case" <len9.pat8@virgin.net> wrote in message news:4Pp6m.45009$FP6.3744...

Data entry form #3
Thanks icestationzbra . somewhat it solved my requiremt. Thanks Tom -- SMIL ----------------------------------------------------------------------- SMILE's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=488 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26808 Hi, this entry form was posted here some time ago please pay credit the origial author whoose name escapes me at present Ro +------------------------------------------------------------------- |Filename: EntryForm.zip |Download: http:/...

Problem with OWA 2003 Default Domain on Virtual Directories
I have a FE/BE Exchange 2003 implementation. I am using forms-based authentication on my FE. For some reason when a critical update is applied and the server is rebooted, the default domain on the exchange, oma and public virtual directories is set to "\". This causes a problem since my users are used to logging in with just their username. Any idea why this is happening? The reason you see the default domain for the directories(I assume you're looking in IIS, and are changing the authentication settings there) set back to Basic(w/ Default Domain = \), is because that'...

update query on form
I don't want to update every record in the table. Just the record that is the current on the main form, with the data from the subform where Main.ID = Subform.ID . Also, there is a check box next to each field in the subform. I only want to update the fields in the main form/table where the corresponding fields on the subform have check boxes selected. These check boxes are named, Field1_Select, and so forth. They are unbound. Thanks! If possible, I'd like to be able to do this, where there isn't a matching ID field in the subform. I would just want to update the current main ...

Windows Xp Pro
- We have sql server and 2003 server and many client computer's joined to sql server for applications ( sql server 2005 standart and server 2003 enterprise edition ) - Client computers windows xp pro and all service packs and updates has been installed. Special software joined sql server - our problem: When we want to use company's software on xp pro computers , which they are looking as six dijit more , for example, twenty number ( 20 ) look like 20000000 on client software. But if I installing windows xp pro without all service packs, for example after the windows setup, ...

Access Update form
Hey, For my schoolwork I have to make an combination of something that works with excel, vba and access. It's almost finished now and newt week I have to hand it in, but my teacher want's me to implement one crucial thing. The records in my database must only appear once. So when a user types something into my userform it should overwrite the existing data instead of making a whole new row in my table. Maybe it would be interesting that I also get a messagbox asking if he really wants tot update the record or if he want's to leave the form and do nothing. Can someone help me wi...

Expression in forms
I am new to Access and I have a Table with a field called total.I have created a form to enter or modify data .I put an expression in the form in the Total field .The expression adds the results of several fields in the form and I want to add the total to the Table total field.The expression adds the field in the form but I can't get the field in the Table to update.I am not sure how do do this.not even sure what expression to write and where to put it .I gues what I am looking for is a clear step by step proceedure on how to do that. I realy need help On Fri, 7 May 2010 17...

Controls on other form
I am trying to code on when a button is being click from other form, a combo box text from other form will check to "Close" where the job= 11111 is this the right way to code? Dim str1 As String Dim str2 As String str1 = Forms![WIPRaw]!txtJob.Text str2 = Me.txtJobOld If str2 = str1 Then Forms![WIPRaw]!combo1.Text = "Close" End If Simply can't get it works... -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200706/1 Remove the .Text at the end. The control must have focus in order to refer to the Text p...

Help with custom search form
I have a search form that retrieves records in a subform based on criteria entered into unbound text boxes on the main/parent form. The subform is tied to a SQL recordset that contains a field called “Select”. The field’s datatype is Yes/No. On the main form I have a button called “View Selected” with the following code in the OnClick event: Private Sub cmdViewSelected_Click() On Error GoTo Err_cmdViewSelected_Click Dim i As Integer i = DCount("ProjectId", "ProjectTbl", "[Select] = " & True) If i = 0 Then MsgBox "No Record(s...

Query Filteration
I want a query to return a result after filteration upon the basis of entries as per the entry in ID of either the form "Clnt" or the form "Trans", whichever is opened. However, if the "Trans" form is open the following query still asks for the Parameter Value "[Forms]![Clnt]![SetAc].[Form]![ID]" and ends if Cancel pressed. SELECT COA.AcNo, COA.Acc, COA.Set FROM COA WHERE (((COA.Set)=[Forms]![Clnt]![SetAc].[Form]![ID]) Or ((COA.Set)=[Forms]![Trans]![ID])); How 2 overcome/resolve the same? -- Thanx & Best Regards, Faraz! ...

autosave records from form
From a form, Access 03 will save the previous record every time you create a new record. I have a command button called 'Save Record' which uses the acSaveRecord function. I DO NOT want Access to save a record when the next is created if the command button hasn't been clicked. Any way of doing this? Regards, Oliver ...

macro problem
i have a worksheet that shows worktimes for employees, the cells ar grey, when you enter the employees time or "shift" and press a butto that executes my macro, it changes the colour of the "shift" to whit to show the time scale that the employee is working. the macro run fine, the problem is that to run the macro i have to click a button. i there a way of running the macro, or executing the code when i ente the employees "shift" of time. or is this not possible? this is the code i am using at the minute for it to run when i click o a button: Private Function Sh...

Money 2001 to 2004 conversion problem
Have an odd situation I wanted an opinion on before going any further. Please forgive my long-windedness, but the details are important. Attempting to upgrade from Money 2001 Deluxe to 2004 Deluxe. Original 2001 data file is 24,932KB. Money 2004 installed fine, and on opening, it attempted to upgrade this data file. During the conversion, I saw it create a new data file which was 26,824KB. It then proceeded to create (over the next 20 minutes), a 2GB .tmp temporary workfile. When it finally hit 2GB, the conversion blew up with errors about not being able to overwrite the origin...

Timer form event
I would like to trigger this event once a day at the same time. Any suggestions. Thanks, Stanley ...

CRM Router Problem
Hello, We are using the MS CRM 1.2. I installed the CRM server, updated our Exchange 2000 Server and installed the CRM Exchange Email Router. I also configured the SQL server as mentionned in the implementation guide (Section: Installing the Microsoft CRM-Exchange E-mail Router) and configured the user's extensionAttribute as mentionned in the same section. My problem are: 1) When a conctact, that is in the CRM and activ, I don't see the mail in the CRM. 2) When a CRM user is sending an email to this contact this email doesn't appear in the CRM I thought that the CRM Router made...

how to change the default form of a folder
can anyone please tell me how to change the default form of a folder to use a non-standard custom form. i have tried the syeps on the site. the link is a s follows: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;292782 but the problem is that there is no way i can create an intermediate form. i have tried it. i am using outlook 2003. ...

Organizational Forms Library #6
When I try to open the the Organizational Forms Library by clicking on Tools > Forms > Choose form I get the error "Form load failed." I am running Exchange 2003 and I recently moved all my users from Exchange 5.5. This worked before for mailboxes on the Exchange 5.5 server. Any ideas? did you replicate the forms library folder to the new server? is that the full text of the error they get? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Mike" <mbaith@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:uRY0Yr3qGHA.4676@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > When I try to open the the Organizational Forms ...

Large PST file on network share <-- problems.
In my organisation a lot of users use a pst file to archive their mail. Currently we have a lot of problem with pst files. I think te real problem is the file server on which the pst files are stored. Does any of you people know that there are known problems with large (500 Mb +) pst files on a network share? hope you can help. omko h <omkoh@hotmail.com> wrote: > Does any of you people know that there are known problems with large > (500 Mb +) pst files on a network share? There are known problems with any size PST on a network share. It's simply not supported and disco...

report variables from form list
I have a table that lists shifts(shiftdetails) including their date/time. I have a listbox that is a query of those and shows the last 10 shifts. I would like the user to select one shift from the listbox, and hit a button to generate a report using shiftid as a variable. I currently have the report working, along with the where condition. I just can not figure out how to pass the selected records shiftid value to it. Private Sub previewrep_Click() On Error GoTo Err_previewrep_Click Dim stDocName As String stDocName = "logs" DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPrevie...

problems with forwarded .eml messages
whenever someone forwards a .eml message, after downloading the message from hotmail, I receive the message "OE removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your mail". How/where do I go to allow me to make the decision if the mail is "unsafe"? Any help would be appreciated! Bill See http://www.omegageek.com/OESecurity.htm Bill wrote: > whenever someone forwards a .eml message, after > downloading the message from hotmail, I receive the > message "OE removed access to the following unsafe > attachments in your mail". How/where do I ...