Organizational Forms Library missing

I have one Exchange 2003 server on a Windows 2000 Server.
I am trying to install a custom form for IHateSpam.  When
I open the EForms Registry, I do not have a subfolder
called Organizational Forms Library.  I have to folders
that were created by another admin.  Is it possible that
he deleted the Organizational Forms Library, and can I
recreated it.  The folders in the EForms Registry are;

Test
UM

That is all I can see  I logged in with a user with only
Exchange Admin rights and Domain user rights.
0
anonymous (74721)

Resource Form Assistant
Hello, I am using CRM3.0 I have multiple sites in CRM, like "Site1", "Site2". For each sites, I have room and machine. Site1: Room1, Room2 Site2: Room1, Room2 I create a resource groups as "Room". Add 4 "Room"s to this group. I create a service, define rule to select 1 "Room" from "Room" Group. The problem comes when I create service activity! In service activity, after I select the site, on "Resource", system didn't Filter the resource (using site) for users. As a result, it becomes Room -> Room1 -> Room1...

Passing parameters to CRM form from custom aspx
HI all. I'm playing with CRM 3.0. I have a test task to see what can I do and can not. Here it is: I want to import accounts from another CRM (our old CRM) via custom aspx form. User will select accounts from our old CRM database, view retrieved information and then populate it to account form where he will just click "save" to save imported info about account. I have my problems here - I don't know how to pass parameters from my aspx to account form where user can see information about account, validate/edit it and then press "save". There isn't a good way...

adding data to a table via form
I have a command button that open a form that will allow user to add a new make and/or model of car. Adding a model requires typing in the new model name and then selecting the apporpriate make to tie it two. This works well. My question is if I need to add a new make of car then model my new make does not show unless I close and reopen the forms. The make of car is keep in table called (creatively) make. The model is stored in table model. I guess I am asking is there a refresh/forced update I can put in say the after update property? Your form is set to [data entry] if y...

Using forms to enter Data into an Expense Sheet.
We have a corporate expense sheet. 7 columns of data for a week and 20 rows of items requireing data input. I want to create a form that would allow me to enter data say for Monday in item "Lunch" with subcolumn for "Taxes" I haven't worked with forms and would like to know how. -- RayJ I'm not really sure whether a form is what you want... If it is, you need to create a User Form in Visual Basic editor, with list-boxes for days of the week and expense items, text boxes for cost and tax perhaps and Ok and Cancel buttons. This is very much like using a draw...

Data not saving from bound form when control loses focus
Hello, I noticed this thread: http://groups.google.co.uk/group/microsoft.public.access.formscoding/browse_thread/thread/9cea14add792f567/47e8c7ca272a99b9?lnk=gst&q=save+data+control+focus#47e8c7ca272a99b9 In this thread it says that if a form is bound (which mine is to a query) when a user moves from control to control it should save when the control loses focus. It currently saves when users close or move from record to record however this is causing problems as sometimes users use a custom toolbar which opens up popup forms to perform other tasks, which dont close or affect the bound f...

2nd Request
The two tck_201_ fields are text boxes on a form that are being set by to calculated text boxes on a different form!subform. As you can see by the debug statements and results, the values will just not transfer. I have set the format for both of the TCK _201_ fields to Fixed! Any Ideas? Me.TCK_201_Done = Forms!frmPTS_Edit!SFrm_Date_Used_E!TMS_Actual Me.TCK_201_Tot = Forms!frmPTS_Edit!SFrm_Date_Used_E!TMS_NumDates Debug.Print Me.TCK_201_Done Debug.Print Me.TCK_201_Tot Debug.Print Forms!frmPTS_Edit!SFrm_Date_Used_E!TMS_Actual Debug.Print Forms!frmPT...

Sent Messages Missing
Yesterday, suddenly, all my previously sent messages disappeared from the "Sent Items" folder. To make things ever worse, the messages which I have sent since yesterday are not showing up in the "Sent Items" folder? The messages were received by the recipients! Under the Tools - Option ... Email Options, the "Save copies of message in Sent Items folder" option is checked. What could have been inadvertently changed to cause this? -- Basharat Javaid. Are you sure your view is set correctly? (not set to display only unread items for instance) -- Roady [MV...

Address book is missing from Outlook
How do I re-add it? where is it missing from? tools, email accounts, add address lists or aren't there any in tools, Address book? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com "Shawn Matlock" <shawnmatlock@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uRi$S$29DHA.4080@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > How do I re-add it? > > The Address book exists but can only be ac...

User cannot see Check Name icon on new message form
Users cannot see Check Name icon on the create a new message form. OWA running on Exchange 5.5. Does anyone know how to activate this. ...

"Option Button" in "Forms" toolbar
I am trying to create a form in Excel. I have two line items that I would like to use the "option button" with. The first line item has 3 options. The second has 2 options. The first line item requires 1 of the 3 answers. The second requires 1 of the 2 answers. However, the second line is NOT connected to the first line. When I place the 3 option buttons in line 1 and the 2 option buttons in line 2, Excel is allowing me to only check-off 1 of the 5. Help is greatly appreciated. Hi Place them inside "group boxes". HTH. Best wishes Harald "admannj" &l...

Communicator Folder Missing in Outlook
I'm using Outlook 2003 on an Exchange server and Communicator 2007. I recently updated some settings in Outlook. As a result, the folder in which my Communcator conversations were stored is no longer displayed. Can someone please tell me how I can get the folder to display once again? Thanks, Mike M. ...

news button in outlook 2003 missing
I just loaded outlook 2003 on my system and the "news" button is missing from the category group on the standard toolbar. Can anyone tell me how to get that button back so I can set up my newsgroups. Set Outlook Express as your default newsreader in Control Panel-> Internet Options-> tab Programs. Also see; http://www,howto-outlook.com/faq/news.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Navigation Pane Tips & Tricks -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Jacxg" <jgrody@nciinc.com> wrot...

Missing RULES and RULES WIZARD in O2002
Hi, I'm missing the Rules and the Rules Wizard options in Outlook 2002. I've looked everywhere, for an add-in etc. I can't figure out how to make it work. Can anyone tell me? Thanks ...

Modal form opens on startup
Evenin' - I hope this doesn't come across as stupid, but I'm almost completely unfamiliar with Access. A client of mine has an Access 2000 database containing some business information, and he'd like to have me import it into Quickbooks. The problem I have is that I cannot get to the information to export it from Access. When the file is opened, I get a (I presume) modal form, configured as a 'splash screen' type of thing. Has my client's logo, and the name of the fellow who wrote the Access app. Click that, and it closes, then opens another form for...

Create form for 1:N relationsip
Objective: Create a form that will allow a list of values to be displayed where each item is from yet another table. Tables: tblMain MainID Autonumber (PK) .. . . tblPartsList MainID (PK) PartID (PK) Q: Is this the best way to implement the one-to-many relationship? I have seen this done with a single autonumber as a PK and MainID and PartID as data, but I don't see any advantage -- it seems that an index is needed either way. tblParts PartID Autonumber (PK) PartName Text PartDesc Text Subform: The subform should display a list of PartName, PartDesc matching MainID from the p...

Using a field from one sub form and into another subform
I have a form with tabbed subforms on it. subform1 - datefield1 subform2 - datefield1 When I fill out subform1 I then tab to subform2 and I would like the data in datefield 1 to carry over to the datefield1 in subform2. Is this possible? It is a bit unusual in a well-normalized relational database to have to store the same fact more than one time. If you'll describe a bit more specifically what having the same fact (date info?) in two places will allow you to do, folks here may be able to offer more specific suggestions. Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Access MV...

tabbed forms
I am using a tabbed form. Tab A is based on ProjectTable with PK=ProjID Tab B is based on ProjectDescTable with PK= ProjDescID and links to ProjectTable with a field for ProjID. Tab B's child field is ProjID and mother field is from Tab A's PK field. Tab C is based on ProjTasksTable with PK=ProjTaskID and links to ProjDescTable with a field for ProDescjID. I want tab C to link to Tab B. Mother field would be ProjDescForm's ProjDescID and child field would be ProjTaskForm's ProjDescID. The wizard only shows me fields from Tab A. Is there a way to link Tab C t...

Should be easy...what's missing?
Code doesn't work due to error on line: c.Address.Select With Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("G2:G76") Set c = .Find(F.Value, LookIn:=xlValues) If Not c Is Nothing Then firstAddress = c.Address Do Worksheets("Sheet3").Range("Q2:V2").Select Application.CutCopyMode = False Selection.Copy c.Address.Select ActiveCell.Offset(0, -6).Range("A1").Select ActiveSheet.Paste Set c = .FindNext(c) Loop While Not c Is Nothing And...

Log Database Opening without a Form
Is there anyway to log an entry each time a MDB is opened without a form. e.g. log an entry even if a user presses the "Shift" key when opening the DB. hi, On 02.02.2010 17:35, rm wrote: > Is there anyway to log an entry each time a MDB is opened without a > form. e.g. log an entry even if a user presses the "Shift" key when > opening the DB. No, not really. mfG --> stefan <-- Since the purpose of the "Shift" bypass is to bypass the normal startup, anything you put into the normal startup for logging purposes would get, well, ...

Cannot view form in form view
This seems relatively simple but I can't fix it. I have been creating forms using the wizard with no problems for several months. However, all of a sudden, when I use the wizard to create a form, I cannot view anything (except the header) in form view. In design view everything sems to be in working order, but when I swith to form view the page is blank, and I can't enter any data. Does anyone have any suggestions they can offer? I have beem messing with this for hours and can't figure it out. Thanks for any help or suggestions! Jen S. JenS, Is the form is based on a que...

Visio, VB Form, OLE control
Hi, I want to put a Visio drawing on a Visual Basic 6.0 form and then want to control shapes at runtime (changing colors, text, etc). I created a sample VB application and on the form added an OLE control with a Visio drawing in it. At runtime when I change any property of a shape on the drawing, the whole drawing refreshes and it flickers too much. Is there any way to avoide flickering? Is there any other way to use a Visio drawing on a VB form? I tried Visio Viewer 2002 control. But, it doesn't return the Visio.Page object from its Object property. Thanks in advance, Jitesh I...

Public Folders missing after upgrading to Windows 2003 and Exchange 2003
Ok - this is what happened. I was following along in MS KB #316886, and I was on page 5 where it talks about the migration of Public Folders and Mailboxes. What I did was (I didn't read the directions carefully, I know) I went to move the Public Folders to the new 2003 Exchange server. I went to the 5.5 Admin program, and went to the Public Folder that I wanted to move, and I went to Properties, and the Replicas Tab. I misunderstood the directions. So basically, how it was set up was: BEFORE: Servers: Replicate Folders To: EXCH3 EXCHANG EXCH2K3 AFTER: Servers: ...

missing button "auto-archiving"
hello ng, I'm missing the button "auto-archiving". normaly the button is under "Optionen..." or under "Folder\Options.." Outlook 2003/SP2 WinXP/SP2 regards thomas Thomas <none> wrote: > hello ng, > > I'm missing the button "auto-archiving". > > normaly the button is under "Optionen..." or under > "Folder\Options.." Normally, it's under Tools>Options>Other for English versions of Outlook. Since you mention "Optionen", I take it you're not using an English version of Outl...

HTML mails with input boxes/form
I have an Internet application that sends HTML mails. These mails consist of input boxes: A receiver basically gets a webpage with a HTML form. However when I receive such a mail in Outlook 2000, type something in the input boxes and then try to forward the mail all input boxes are empty! As far as I can tell they are even no input boxes anymore but are converted to images: They look like input boxes but you can't enter anything anymore. Why isn't it possible to enter something in a HTML mail and then forward the mail? Is this a restriction of Outlook 2000? Or is there any option to ch...

Client calls a web method with missing parameter
Hi , My web service method which takes a string input parameter and returns a string was called by an application with a blank input parameter value. Client gets http 500 error instead of xml file with an error code and description. how do I trap this type of errors. My web service supports http get/post and soap protocols. Any help is appreciated. ...