Organization Forms #2

Unable to see the "Organization Forms" library in Outlook
2003.  Anybody experience this ?

I've created the folder below "EForms Registry" in ESM,
checked permissions but the library does not show up.

Enviroment:
Exchange 2003, SP1,4-Node cluster, 3 Virtual Servers,
Public Folder tree on 1 Virtual Server.

Any help would be appreciated !

-Mike
0
anonymous (74721)

Excel Data form
I am using the function data-form in excel on a blank data table with column heading in it only. whilst this worked ok on a previous version of the excel file and created a data form, it has stopped working, and returns the error: " database or list range is not valid". I have not made any changes to the file , but have added more worksheets. what is causing this and how can i resolve ? many thanks ...

AutoSum #2
I know this should be easy, but.... If I autosum several cells...and then want to add more cells with numbers and get a new autosum of all cells - how do I do this? When trying, it's not adding them all up - it is just coping the total of the last cell. Can you help? -- CC Give us an example of what range you first used AutoSum on then show us what you want to add to the range. i.e. where do you add the "more cells with numbers" Are you inserting these above the autosum formula? In that case the new numbers should be included. One more thing............is calculation ...

History activities form customization
Hello! We implemented Dynamic CRM 4. Does it possible to perform "view customizations" changes in "HISTORY ENTITY" under "ACCOUNT"? I can't find customizable "FORM" that can help us in solving this issue (Settings -> Customization -> Customize entity -> Account). Does Microsoft support it? Please assist. You need to customize the activitypointer associated view for this. HTH Sam _______________ Inogic Innovative Logic Innovative solutions for your SME ERP/CRM products E-mail: crm@inogic.com Web: www.inogic.com ----------------------...

LIMITING CELLS TO 2 DECIMAL PLACES IN EXCEL
I have a small issue with an excel list that I am pulling information from. Its a basic price list pulled from another companys list. The problem is the company that the price originate from use an equasion from another list to derive the actual totals. this means that numbers can be up to 5 decimal places long. I need to know how to be able to reduce absolutely, the entire column of numbers to 2 decimal places. Not so that it just looks like 2 (as in making it a currency) but actually rounding the real numbers to 2 dec places. Is there a simple way to do this or is it more involved? =ROUND(...

Referring to access query from mappoint control on form
Hi, I have a form in an access database with a Mappoint control in it. I would like to set the controls dataset to be that of either a query or table in the database but am struggling. I can currently set the dataset to be that of the spreadsheet that was the original datasource for my access db, but would obviously rather source the data for the map from my database so I could narrow the query results or table contents. This is my code now - which works, but I need to amend to pick up either a table in my database called Postcodes or a query.. preferably a query. ...

Formula for adjacent row sums? #2
Hello. I have a speadsheet that has numerous rows and columns of amount that need to have an automatic sum entered in the middle of each row For ex: Inv Date Part Labor Tax Total Other Paid (auto sum) other other 23 1/4 nut 27. 2. 29. -3. 22. ( ) 0. 0. 45 2/7 bolt 1. .6 1.06 .50 1. ( ) 4. 3. There is row after row but I only want the 2 columns labeled 'other and 'paid' to total in the (auto sum) column. I was wondering if ther is a formula to enter without having to...

Auto Reply #2
What the best way to setup an auto reply for a group email account in excahnge 2003. Do I have to use a rule in Outlook, or can it be done on the exchange server. Example, an email to order@xxxx.com would auto reply, thanks for your order its being shipped..... Use a Public Folder to hold the mail for order@xxxx.com and then use the Folder Assistant to create the autoreply. -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Bob" <haus@ij.net> wrote in message news:2bdff01c46832$38647e20$a301280a@phx.gbl... > What the best way to se...

Filter #2
I have a worksheet with many thousands of records. One of the fields has approximately 300 unique values that each are repeated hundreds or even thousand of times in the field. I am attempting to have Excel produce a list of each value on another worksheet. Any insights will be appreciated. You can use an Advanced Filter to extract the data to another sheet. Start on the destination sheet and follow the instruction in Excel's help, or here: http://www.contextures.com/xladvfilter01.html Dudley wrote: > I have a worksheet with many thousands of records. One of the fields ha...

Access 2007 Auto Format for forms
Dear All, my Access 2007 auto format for forms not working in access 2003 no graphic in form header are visible..is that comparability issue or there is any to do so?? -- Regards, Abdul Shakeel Abdul, Again... asked in later post... the database has to be 2007 format to use that function. -- Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access) "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm "Abdul Shakeel" <AbdulShakeel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

BCC #2
Is there any way to view BCC field in received emails? no, BCC information is not available in mail you receive. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.poremsky.com - http://www.cdolive.com Expert Zone http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone Search for answers: http://groups.google.com Most recent posts to the Outlook newsgroups: http://groups.google.com/groups?as_ugroup=microsoft.public.outlook.*&num=30 "WraithMan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mes...

How 2 change date in 1 cell/worksheet so it changes in all workshe
I work with an excell workbook to print labels for medication dispensing. We used to have it set up that when you changed the fill dates and the dispensing dates in our first worksheet, it changed all those same dates on each of our over 50 worksheets with patient labeling. At some point this go messed up and it no longer works. I have to manually go in and change these dates on each of our sheets in the workbook! It is very time consuming. Can you please tell me how to link these cells throughout the whole workbook so I don't have to do this each week! Thank you! Select al...

Show external organizations within an organizations
Hi, Can anyone tell me how to show external organizations like courier services (who perform daily delivery services and are part and parcel of daily processes in an organization) in an organizational chart? Thanks for your support. Regards. -- akk ...

Adding a value using external formula #2
Basically I want a formula to just add the value of one cell and plac it in another. This will then be added to whatever value is already i the cell that you are adding data into. I completely understand that this might seem pointless, but there ar literally hundreds of cases where I'd have to change formulas. Firstl I'm really not willing to do this, but also as this is for a shedulin system there will be a new worksheet each week. If I can use this sor of thing to use a reference from just one sheet and add it to eac sheet as it goes, instead of adding the same data every single ti...

Format TextBox to Currency in a Form
Hi, I am having trouble formatting textbox in a form. Here is a little background on what i did in a form. I have a combobox that has all the company names. I am populating textbox results by selecting company name from the combobox. For Example, If i select CompanyA from the combobox then the textbox1 will populate its revenue. But, its populating in a general number format without any decimals. I tried everything from changing the property in the textbox and the source table. But i have no luck getting the Currency in the format. Can someone please help me with my isssue. ...

Publisher, SEND button --WEBBOT-SELF-- #2
I have put a contact page on my website. A client can fill in general contact information so I can contact them. I have it set up with the host server but I get the WEBBOT-SELF page when testing it. They say I need a "Thank-you" page linked to this page for it to work. Please tell me how I can do this so my clients can send this information. ...

double mail #2
Help! When I receive my mail I always get two copies of each message. What can I do get get just one message and not two? I'm using Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Comcast News Groups wrote: > Help! > When I receive my mail I always get two copies of each message. > What can I do get get just one message and not two? I'm using > Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Do you happen to have two connections set up to access the same mailbox? -- f.h. Can be caused by AV scanning software intergrated with OL "Comcast News Groups" <prussiaguy@comcast.net> w...

XML Document #2
I have a list of products in an xml file I want to modify the document by adding, removing and editing items. I'm developing on the Compact Framework and as a result memory is an issue. I don't really want to build a DOM of the XML using XML Document, since it is not really needed and it wastes memory. Can I use another technique ? Jonathan Taylor wrote: > I have a list of products in an xml file I want to modify the document by > adding, removing and editing items. > > I'm developing on the Compact Framework and as a result memory is an issue. > > I d...

Uninstalling Outlook express #2
How do you uninstall outlook express if it isn't listed on your control panel/add/remove programs list? Depends on the operating system you are running. But either way it's not recommended practise. For more assistance ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related Ne...

Looking up a code on a Form
In Access 2007, I have a form tied to a table (tblData). The detail section of the form is used to update the table. One section of the Header displays the criteria that was requested by the user prior to entering the form. One of these elements is "Owner". The owner code is displayed from the table. The problem is that the users won't know what this code means, and they would want the full description (OwnerName) from the tblOwners. I can't link the table on the form level, because that interferes with the user's ability to update the information. Ho...

2 different Deleted Items folders??
Decided to try Outlook after years with OE. Set up email and news accounts. Imported messages from OE. When I open Outlook, show Folders, I see Outlook Today - [Personal Folders], Deleted Items, Inbox, etc. I emptied the Deleted Items folder. Then, View, Goto, News, show Folders, I see Outlook Newsreader, Local Folders, then most of the same folders that I see under Personal Folders in the Outlook window, including another Deleted Items folder, and this one isn't empty. Where did I go wrong? Al The Outlook Newsreader is actually Outlook Express which maintains its own folder...

Customising Lead Form
Guys, I've customised the Lead form to move the Lead Source onto the First tab. However, while I can see the changes clearly when in 'customise form' mode, when my users access this form to create a lead, they see the original LEAD form minus any of my changes. I've followed the help exactly to the letter, is there something else I need to do to give access to my users for the new LEAD form. Thanks a million, Tony Stop and restart the IIS server. <tonyod@AlchemySoftware.ie> a �crit dans le message de news:134c01c48c2c$349cd6c0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Guys, &g...

Public Calendar, Meeting Owner/Organizer
I have searched and searched for an answer to this question, and hopefully even if the answer is "no" somebody will answer. My question is, is there any way to see who created or is the owner of a particular meeting in a Public Folder/Shared Calendar? Thank you. if you change the view on the calendar to "by category", and make sure the "from" field is there, you should be able to tell who made an entry... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Christine Lisi" <ChristineLisi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0DA4B3D5-ED9D-4715-BC3E-0620B...

Populating Address fields in form
Hi I have a form with a combo box clientname, if the user selects a client from the combo box the rest of the address fields are populated using the after update event of the combo box. The user can also enter manually all the required name and address fields. I then have a report whose qry takes the address fields and removes any blank entries, code below ClientTotalAddress: [Clientname] & (Chr(13)+Chr(10)+[address1]) & (Chr(13)+Chr(10)+[address2]) & (Chr(13)+Chr(10)+[address3]) & (Chr(13)+Chr(10)+[town]) & (Chr(13)+Chr(10)+[city]) & (Chr(13)+Chr(10)+[county])...

Money 2006: Cannot Verify Sign-in #2
I've read through the old thread and tried all the remedies. I've also search the help sites and tried those remedies including adding money as an exception to my firewall. We have two computers. The original computer that has 2005 installed will not allow the verification. So I installed the trial version of 2007 on the second computer. At first it gave me the same bs about not being able to verify. So I did the reg32 thingy.. it updated and it money now works fine on the second computer. The problem is I NEED it to work on the original computer. Does anyone have any idea why ...

Exchange forms #2
This is my first posting so if I have put it into the wrong section I apologise. We are currently using Exchange 5.5 with Exchange client and Outlook clients - 2000 and 2003. It is intended to move to Exchange 2003 with Outlook 2003 clients. The question: Is there any way to migrate the organisation forms to Exchange 2003. They were created using Exchange Forms Designer 4.0. There are a large number used on a daily basis. This realy depends on you migration stratagy. If you are staying with the same site they replicate over just fine. If you are building a new site you may want to...