One username in 2 domains

Sorry, maybe this is stupid question but I want following thing.
I have to internet domains - gancho.com and prokopi.net. And i want to
have 2 DIFFERENT mail with one user name
what i want:

to have info@gancho.com and info@prokopi.net with different passwords
and different mailboxes. The problem is that I dont know how to make it.
Its impossible to have one user with 2 diffent pass
so How can i make it that i can use for username for example:

info@gancho.com intead of user in AD?

Yes, simply add the @gancho.com domain to your Recipient Policy and then add
the @gancho.com as a secondary address on your user accounts.

--
John Oliver, Jr.
MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP

"Kalin Azgorov" <kalin.azogorov@blutour.net> wrote in message
> Sorry, maybe this is stupid question but I want following thing.
> I have to internet domains - gancho.com and prokopi.net. And i want to
> have 2 DIFFERENT mail with one user name
> what i want:
>
> to have info@gancho.com and info@prokopi.net with different passwords and
> different mailboxes. The problem is that I dont know how to make it.
> Its impossible to have one user with 2 diffent pass
> so How can i make it that i can use for username for example:
>
> info@gancho.com intead of user in AD?

0
jcoliverjr (1013)
9/3/2004 7:23:31 PM
Create two users and manually set the email address after RUS has initially
set it. Then create two profiles in Outlook.

"Kalin Azgorov" <kalin.azogorov@blutour.net> wrote in message
> Sorry, maybe this is stupid question but I want following thing.
> I have to internet domains - gancho.com and prokopi.net. And i want to
> have 2 DIFFERENT mail with one user name
> what i want:
>
> to have info@gancho.com and info@prokopi.net with different passwords and
> different mailboxes. The problem is that I dont know how to make it.
> Its impossible to have one user with 2 diffent pass
> so How can i make it that i can use for username for example:
>
> info@gancho.com intead of user in AD?

0
ewoodrick (190)
9/5/2004 11:50:45 PM
John Oliver, Jr. [MVP] wrote:
> Yes, simply add the @gancho.com domain to your Recipient Policy and then add
> the @gancho.com as a secondary address on your user accounts.

Hi I did that but in this way ONE user have 2 mails. I mean user INFO
have 2 mails. I want TWO DIFFERENT mails.
Hi, I created 2 accounts. I created 2 recepient policies- for
@gancho.com and for @prokopi.net. When i Add user mail info@gancho.com -
its ok. But when after i try to add info@prokopi.net - It tell me that I
  already have that mail in this organization !!?!?!!. If I remove first
info mail (info@gancho.com) - everything is ok. It seems that I can have
only one mail  INFO@XXXX.COM ...

Ed Woodrick wrote:

> Create two users and manually set the email address after RUS has initially
> set it. Then create two profiles in Outlook.
>

> "Kalin Azgorov" <kalin.azogorov@blutour.net> wrote in message
>
>>Sorry, maybe this is stupid question but I want following thing.
>>I have to internet domains - gancho.com and prokopi.net. And i want to
>>have 2 DIFFERENT mail with one user name
>>what i want:
>>
>>to have info@gancho.com and info@prokopi.net with different passwords and
>>different mailboxes. The problem is that I dont know how to make it.
>>Its impossible to have one user with 2 diffent pass
>>so How can i make it that i can use for username for example:
>>
>>info@gancho.com intead of user in AD?

I suspect that your default recipient policy is adding info@prokopi.net to
the first account that you create. Let the address get created, hit the
check button to turn of RUS updating of the record and then delete the
address and create the new account.

> Hi, I created 2 accounts. I created 2 recepient policies- for @gancho.com
> and for @prokopi.net. When i Add user mail info@gancho.com - its ok. But
> when after i try to add info@prokopi.net - It tell me that I already have
> that mail in this organization !!?!?!!. If I remove first info mail
> (info@gancho.com) - everything is ok. It seems that I can have only one
> mail  INFO@XXXX.COM ...
>
> Ed Woodrick wrote:
>
>> Create two users and manually set the email address after RUS has
>> initially set it. Then create two profiles in Outlook.
>>

>> "Kalin Azgorov" <kalin.azogorov@blutour.net> wrote in message
>>
>>>Sorry, maybe this is stupid question but I want following thing.
>>>I have to internet domains - gancho.com and prokopi.net. And i want to
>>>have 2 DIFFERENT mail with one user name
>>>what i want:
>>>
>>>to have info@gancho.com and info@prokopi.net with different passwords and
>>>different mailboxes. The problem is that I dont know how to make it.
>>>Its impossible to have one user with 2 diffent pass
>>>so How can i make it that i can use for username for example:
>>>
>>>info@gancho.com intead of user in AD?

0
ewoodrick (190)

can excel check one column against another
Hi. I have a spreadsheet with columns such as A, B, C, D, filled with numbers. Each row across such as row 1, then row 2, then row 3, etc of numbers is totaled in column E. Countless rows, each of which is totaled per row and then ends with a grand total at bottom of column E. Next comes columns F, G, H, also filled with numbers (but different numbers), which is totaled per row in Column I. At the bottom of Column I is a grand total. Even though arrived at using different sets of numbers, -both grand totals - in columns E and I must match. Sometimes they don't match. Ouch. So here is m...

why crash in the second method of one interface
Hi, Using one class generated from *.tlb to call 2 methods of one COM. The strange thing is that I got one error of the "First-chance exception in : 0xC0000005: Access Violation" in the second method. I also use ASP web page to call both methods of this COM and both methods seems is OK. ITemplateManage mytemplate; if (!mytemplate.CreateDispatch("comobj.TemplateManage")) { IDE_Error::Report (ComError|1,"ComObj.TemplateManage in FUN_Template::Add()"); return false; } result = mytemplate.Check (templatefilename); decodeparameter=mytemplate.GetInfo (templ...

Positioning 2 User Forms
Hi I hope I explain this correctly - I have user form 1 which on opening fills the monitor screen with everything in its correct place and working OK. Within the same Workbook I have a small user form 2 which is opened by a command button on user form 1. On opening that works perfectly OK. However no matter what I try and do and that includes changing Start Up Position = in the VBA the damn thing always opens in the middle of user form 1 - when the desired position would be in an empty space available on the baseline of user form1. Any help and suggestions would be much appreciated ...

Duplicate Transactions, One When Pending, One When Posted
I'm sure this has been addressed, but I couldn't seem to find an answer searching: My problem is, a transaction occurs at my bank, and MM2K7 downloads the data for it. Once that transaction moves from "Pending" to "Posted" at my bank, the transaction data changes, so MM downloads it again. Sometimes I get a possible duplicate message from MM, sometimes I don't. What are people doing to handle this situation? Thank you. This is a problem with your bank, not with Money. Eventually they should fix it. Call them. In the meantime VOID the pending transacti...

MSR Credit Card Reader adds all the information on one line
Is there a way to get the CC reader to properly seperate the the acct # from the expiration date? When I swipe I currently get everything on the acct # line. Thanks in advance! What type of CC reader(MSR) to you have? Typically this is an issue with simply configuring the MSR. Rob "Steakum" wrote: > Is there a way to get the CC reader to properly seperate the the acct # from > the expiration date? When I swipe I currently get everything on the acct # > line. > > Thanks in advance! Its a IDTECH Minimag USB/Keyboard Interface Do I need to select the Wedge Key...

grid off on one page
Is it possible to turn the grid off of only one page? thanks On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 10:37:11 -0600, "greg" <iuouh@ghfhg.com> wrote: >Is it possible to turn the grid off of only one page? Not really as it is a document wide setting.... however, there is workaround open the page shapesheet menu window -> Show shapesheet and set XGridSpacing and YGridSpacing to a large value. -- Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd. SSADM for Visio http://www.saadm.sandrila.co.uk/ On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 16:47:53 +0000, Paul Herber <SubstituteMyFirstNameHere@pherber.com> wro...

One to One relationship
I have an Events entity that is an offshoot from the Contacts entity. Basically, it tracks what events each contact has been invited to, and is used mainly by the Events Coordinator. I've set it up as a One (Contact) to Many (Events) relationship. However, I really only want one event form for each contact form. The reason I've set up a different entity rather than just adding a tab is that access to this entity needs to be tightly controlled. Obviously, if many events forms are created for the one contact, it would be very difficult to tell which one is accurate etc. Is it possibl...

Next Date given one date
At this time, I cannot use VBA. Here is my objective: For a given treasury note security: Cell A1, Date 6/17/2004 - today's date Cell A2, Date 7/15/1997 - first coupon date I want to identify the "previous coupon date" and "next coupon date" from today's date based on the frequency of the "first coupon date". Logically speaking: * Security pays 2 times each year * Based on first coupon date, pay dates are: 1/15 & 7/15 * Given today is 6/17/04, the next pay date is 7/15/04. * Given today is 6/17/04, the previous pay date is 1/15/04. Can this be...

Service Pack 2
I am running a legit version of windows vista that came with my laptop about a year and a half ago. I can do any update that is offered except for the service pack 2 update. It goes through showing that it is completely installed, even running through the 3 part update upon restart but after that it says tat the update failed and is reverting back to my old settings. I have tried this on 3 separate occasions after all other updated have been taken care of and I get the same problem. Any ideas? ...

importing #2
I created a logo on pulisher and want to use that logo in a word document. When I cut and paste it or try to use the insert tool it inserts the logo in the middle of my word document. I need it at the top of my document. Sometimes it will insert but give me another whole page. idaho wrote: > I created a logo on pulisher and want to use that logo in a word > document. When I cut and paste it or try to use the insert tool it > inserts the logo in the middle of my word document. I need it at the > top of my document. Sometimes it will insert but give me another > whole pag...

route inbound email from ip to one folder
Is there a way to route any incoming email from a certain IP address to a single folder? Our company is receiving emails from a source that we do not wish to receive, and would like these email to be directed to a singe folder rather than blocking them. Any ideas? Thanks. you could send them to the turf dir... http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;245465 "daine" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11d501c4263d$f4d05110$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a way to route any incoming email from a certain > IP address to a single ...

One client (Server 2k8-R2/HyperV) will not sync with DPM
We have been running DPM successfully for about a year now without any major problems. Recently we added a new server - a fairly robust PowerEdge that will be housing 4 HyperV VMs. For whatever reason, I can't get anything but the HyperV "Initial Store" to sync correctly. I thought initially it might be a problem with the HyperV machines, but it also fails to back up a small directory of files on the host drive. The oddest part about this is I really don't get an error. It will try an initial sync and run for a day or two and show very minimal data tr...

Automatic Send/Receive doesn't work #2
I installed Outlook 2003 on my friend's computer (actually Office 2003) and all works well, except that he has to click "send/receive for him to receive any emails. It is set to do a send/receive every 5 minutes, as well as at exit Any ideas why this wouldn't work ? TIA JM It is difficult to determine why automatic polling is failing when you do not post your mail account type, connection type and polling settings. If automatic polling once worked and now fails, you also need to examine what changes were made to your setup before automatic polling stopped working. In...

See more than one tab at a time
I would like to be able to see more than one Tab at a time in Excel. Currently I'm able to see two Tabs from different worksheets, but not two or more tabs from the same worksheet On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 14:57:03 -0700, "rocky59" <rocky59@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I would like to be able to see more than one Tab at a time in Excel. >Currently I'm able to see two Tabs from different worksheets, but not two or >more tabs from the same worksheet That would be because each tab represents a single worksheet. Clicking on the tab would move you from where ...

Y Axis Labels #2
I have a chart that is listed weeks against a score, ie: Week 1 2 Week 2 5 Week 3 1 and so on. The numbers however refer to a word, ie: Week 1 2 Bad Week 2 5 Very Good Week 3 1 Very Bad When i chart it i chart against the numbers to make sure it works but i need the Y-Axis labels to look against the words. Any ideas? -- chalky ------------------------------------------------------------------------ chalky's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=23758 View this thread: http://www.ex...

Exchange 5.5 - One Organization
Hello - I am having a problem that I would like some more information on. I have One Organization (5.5) and 16 Sites (5.5) and would like to know why I can't stop the other sites from sending mail through me. If I can, I would like to know how. Thanks for any help. what do you mean by "sending mail through me"? What mail? Internet email? Does each site have its own Internet Mail Service? Or is your site kind of the "hub" where all Internet email comes in and goes out? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "dave.mudgett" <davemudgett@discussions.microsoft....

Recurring transactions #2
I switched from Money 2000 to Money 2004 recently. I have noticed that on the bill and deposit manager looking at a 30 day window for example that if you have a recurring transaction it will only display the next occurence of that transaction. For example I have setup my pay check as a recurring deposit each week. But looking at the 30 window only shows one upcoming transaction on that Friday. The following Friday's deposit is not even listed until the currently displayed transaction is recorded. The problem comes when you try to forcast your balance by highlighting a range ...

Why Would You Lose Sound On One User
WXP Pro Version 2002 Service Pack 3 with all current updates Dell Pentium(R) D CPU 2.80Ghz 2.79Ghz, 512 MB RAM System has three users all with admin rights - User 1(primary - me), User 2 (wife), and System Admin. (which I made visible on desktop). I (User 1) have lost sound when attempting to play CD's, and other audio files using WMP 11, however, I can still hear system sounds. User 2 and System Admin. still have full sound. System restore does not help ( in this case I only had a restore point from 5 days ago. Any thoughts? -- Skeeter "Old age and ...

Combining two fields into one in a query for a report
The database I am working on is to keep track of parts that are either in their storage area (on a shelf) or on an assembly line. I have two fields, one called Shelf and every part has a shelf assigned to it. The other field is Line and if a part in on an assembly line, there is a number indicating that line, if the part is on it's shelf, the word STOCK appears in the line field. (Has to be this way for the rest of the database to work, so this is not up for question) Now, I need to creat a report to show where all parts are. If they are on a line the result needs to show the l...

Tracing and tracking email on one mailbox
1. I want to use a current copy of the Exchange 2003 database and scrub it for all emails regarding one mailbox. Is there a tool that will assist me in this? 2. How do I tell Exchange 2003 to notify me of any emails transmitted to and from a particular address? And yes, this in conjunction with #1. I want to track one user's mail without using delegate or adding myself to their Active Directory profile and having to create another profile in Outlook. 1. Have a read through this: http://wm.quest.com/reg/marketing/landing/ediscoveryexchange/. This product is ideally suited for ...

transferring money from one computer to another
Folks, I just got this laptop which I really like, but unfortunately, I can't figure out how to get my MS Money program (not the files-- that's a no-brainer) to my new computer. I downloaded the program and did not get the CD for it. Is there a way to do it? Both of these computers are mine, so I should be able to, but I can't figure it out. Thanks! Govind... There are almost no apps that can be moved from one machine to another these day. Almost all require having the installation routines. This is why I always recommend against "download" installations. &qu...

ip addresses #2
Could someone please tell me how I can see who is on the other end of a ip address that showed up on a ISA report. Hi - this is a Microsoft Outlook newsgroup; not the best place for your question. Try an ISA group or one that's more relevant...you can also look up the owner of the netblock/IP address at www.arin.net/whois or try ping -a xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx from a command prompt if you just want to see the reverse lookup entry in DNS. tammymac wrote: > Could someone please tell me how I can see who is on the > other end of a ip address that showed up on a ISA report. ...

One-to-one relationship
I am importing a DB from Filemaker with info about students (names, address, etc.). There is just one table and because it has been used for many years, it cannot be changed. I have created another table for additional student enrollment information. I have created a one-to-one relationship between the two tables using an autonumber primary key in the student table and a number primary key in the enrollment table. I have created two forms to add information to the tables. All new students are added via the old student form first. When I switch to the new student form, I can...

mstsc fails to connect on one of two laptops
I have to nearly identical HP laptops. Both are the same model, both are running Vista64 Home Premium. With mstsc, I can connect to my XP Pro SP3 system with no trouble at all. But on the other one, the connection fails with an illuminating "Cannot connect" message. No details as to why. I tried copying the Default.rdb file from the machine that can connect to the other one. That made no difference. I tried connecting as a different user, creating another .rdp file, but that didn't work either. Any ideas? Thanks, Jason In article <#UUSfR4wKHA.3564@TK2MS...